You're Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her reverie was broken when she heard the faint sound of a key unlocking her front door.

---

Derek hadn't planned on using Emily's key so soon after she had given it to him, but she left some work files at his place, and he figured she would need them. He texted that he was coming over, but she didn't reply so he decided to just head over.

He never expected to see what he did when he entered her apartment. Emily was on her kees, completely naked and playing with herself. Above her stood Kevin stroking his cock, shooting rope after rope of cum all over her. Derek would have been impressed, if the person he was cumming all over wasn't his girlfriend.

"Yes, cover me master!" Emily screamed in pleasure. "I'm your obedient cumslut! Your cum-hungry whore!"

"Emily, what the fuck!" he yelled.

She didn't respond, seemingly too distracted by the sight of Kevin's dick. But as soon as he spoke, Kevin whipped his head around to face him. Derek saw his eyes were bright red and, holy shit were they glowing?

Before he could finish the thought, he felt a hand grab him by the throat, squeezing his neck but not cutting off air. Kevin was right in front of him, having crossed the apartment with what seemed like inhuman speed. He pushed him back against the closed door and brought his face right up to Derek's. He could feel Kevin's hard cock, poking into his own crotch.

But he could barely pay attention to that, as his attention was taken by Kevin's powerful, glowing eyes. The same warmth, the same arousal that Emily had submitted to now flowed through Derek.

"Strip," Kevin said, letting Derek go.

"Yes... strip," Derek said mindlessly as he removed his clothes. The longer he stared into Kevin's eyes, the hornier he got, and by the time he was naked, his cock was rock hard. He felt his dick rub up against Kevin's, which was bigger, harder, and dripping precum all over his cock. He had never been attracted to men, but Kevin's dick sent jolts of pleasure through his own.

"You're my slave," Kevin said. "You will obey me."

"No... stop," Derek pleaded, even as he started stroking his own cock.

And suddenly, he could see Emily's face poking out from behind Kevin, her hands stroking his dick from behind him.

"Don't resist, babe," she said. "It feels so good to submit to master."

"I... yes... I submit, master. I obey." he said, his will finally breaking. Without having to be told, he sank to his knees. "I'm your slave, master."

"You're mine," Kevin said.

"I'm yours, master."

The rest of the day passed in a blur for all three of them.

Minutes later, Kevin was forcing Derek's head down as he sucked his cock, just like he had to Emily earlier that day. Kevin sat on the couch while he did this, with Derek kneeling between his legs. Emily knelt behind Derek, and was fingering his virgin hole, making him moan around his master's dick.

"This is so hot, master" Emily said. "I love watching you use Derek like you use me."

"Yes master, my body is yours," said Derek, coming up for air. "Fuck me in the ass like a good slut. Use my hole to make yourself cum."

The rest of the day passed in a blur for the trio, with even Kevin only able to remember flashes of the action. His cock penetrating Derek's hole, while Emily smothered Derek's face with her pussy. Emily on all fours in a 69 with Derek, while Kevin fucked her from behind before pulling out to cum all over Derek's face. Kevin fucking Emily while sucking Derek's cock, wondering if he was bi this whole time or if this too was an effect of his transformation. Emily sucking off her now ex-boyfriend while Kevin fucked her, before both men showered her with their loads.

By the time the sun started to set all three were covered in sweat and cum, and even Kevin's newfound stamina and run out. Leaving the ex-lovers sleeping on the bed, Kevin finally got dressed, though his old clothes barely fit him. He left Emily's apartment without a word to his slaves, whom he knew he could summon whenever he wanted, He made his way home to rest. And then to do whatever the fuck he wanted.

12