You're Mine and I am Yours

Story Info
An intense tied up experience.
1k words
4.55
9.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marksolo
Marksolo
10 Followers

I take your hand and with the rope I tie it to the top post of the bed, repeating the procedure with your other hand.

You look at me... excitement building in your eyes as I run another piece of rope down over your naked body, making you moan as it passes over your smooth mound, already giving up sweet drops of arousal.

Bringing the rope down to your left ankle, I wrap it around, pulling your foot to point at the bottom corner of the bed and tie it off, repeating the same with your right foot. Your legs are now spread wide open and tied like your hands.

You are ready for me to pleasure you...

Your breathing is heavy, your breasts heaving as you look over at me removing my clothes, taking in the shape of my chest and then fixing on the bulge under my pants. I move closer to you and pull them down, freeing my semi erect penis for you to look at. I know you want to touch and you give away your desire as you try moving your hand down but the rope holds tight. It jumps a bit as you watch it grow in front of you till its fully hard and erect.

Your eyes follow my hand and watch as I pick up the vibrator and switch it on, it's soft hum the only sound as I touch it down on your left nipple, sending waves of tingling pleasure through your chest. You immediately react, nipples harden and you moan out loud as I move it around and around, circling the nipple now. You try bending your legs up - but you can't, you lie there squirming and moaning as I move the vibrations over to your left breast.

I look down and can see your wet juices are flowing, trickling out over your lips and making a wet patch on the sheets.

Five minutes of breast stimulating vibrations and you call out "oooooo! Do it to me now!"

You fall silent again, enjoying the feeling as I run the vibrator down between your breasts, over your stomach to hover around your pelvis. I'm being careful not to let it touch on your clit, not yet! I move it slowly down one side of your vagina, back up and down the other side.

I've never seen you as wet as you are now and like wise, I am dripping juice down the side of my shaft seeing you like this. Giving this much pleasure to you has really turned me on and I can't wait for the moment I slide into you and get engulfed by your warm wetness, but that has to wait for a bit longer...

Sliding the vibrator up the middle of your slit now, pushing it in, slightly parting your lips to expose your engorged clit to me, finally moving up and resting on the top of it. The intensity heightens as I press it down gently making you scream out loud, your hands and legs trying to move as the vibrator sends wave after tingling wave through your clit, down through your lips into your vagina, touching the very soul of your body as your legs begin to shake. I persist, the vibrations continuing to send spasms through your body as the pleasure becomes so intense it's almost painful. You're gripping the rope hard, pulling on it, pushing up onto the source of pleasure. Needing it more and more. Juice dripping uncontrollably out of you now as you reach your peak and the most intense orgasm you've ever had flows through you, spreading out to all parts of your body, twitching involuntary as it fills your body with pleasure.

In your state of ecstasy you look down to see me moving up and positioning my shining tip at your tender hole, feeling it glide up and down, spreading the wetness. Pressure as I push forward, my tip disappears inside you and I move slowly now, enjoying the feeling of my cock filling you up inch by inch, your lips and walls stretching out to accommodate my full length and width till its completely inside you.

I leave it there, enjoying the pressure and looking down at your beautiful face, I move forward and kiss your lips, our tongues meeting as I grind my cock around inside giving a new sensation for you, one of fullness. You look back at me lustfully as I slowly back out. Then back in, increasing with speed but always pushing in all the way, sending shudders up through your body which in turn make your breasts move as if they dancing and swaying with the pleasure. It's an incredibly sexy thing to watch, I reach down and take each breast in my hands, caressing your nipples, squeezing and pulling gently as you gasp with each forward thrust.

My cock is so hard and throbbing now and I know it won't be long till I cum. I can feel it building up making me moan out loud too. You look so helpless underneath me, but the pleasure on your face is plain to see, you're loving every thrust and this is enough to send me over the edge, a well of pleasure shooting up my shaft and over my tip as my sperm shoots up inside you, filling you up, you feel it unload hot and wet inside and as I reach down to rub my fingers over your clit again it's enough to bring you to a second climax, our body's shaking as we both ejaculate together! Your juices squirting out over me mixing together with my cum.

I lean over you... Both of us panting as we enjoy the pleasure subsiding from our body's to leave a feeling of total satisfaction.

Getting up I release you from your bonds and we fall into a tight embrace to share the pleasure from our bodies.

You're mine and I am yours.

Marksolo
Marksolo
10 Followers