You're Mine Pt. 02

Story Info
18 y/o Amanda is taken by a familiar face...
1.5k words
4.5
135.4k
205

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At some point, I passed out in the car. I could feel that I was lying down on something soft, and I was covered up. I squeezed my eyes shut as I recall the attack, trying to listen for any sign of movement around me. When it remains silent, I peek my eyes open, blinking rapidly to adjust to the light coming through the window.

I was tucked into a large, soft bed next to a wide window. The room was mostly empty beside the weirdly well-made bed, an ornate chest, and the closet.

I can hear his voice in the back of my mind, all the words he spit at me while he took what he wanted from me.

And I didn't fight it.

I could feel the burning pain and soreness throughout my lower body, and I tried to stretch carefully before sitting up. My throat was wrapped in a thin leather collar, a heavy lock hanging from it and weighing against my skin.

I couldn't stop replaying everything in my head. I felt like I could still feel him inside me, no matter how many times I shook my head out and tried to focus on the current moment. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't hear the footsteps approaching the door until the knob creaked and the door opened.

He stood there, the light of the day finally letting me see his face.

Holy shit. I knew his voice was familiar. I knew those eyes.

The man standing before me, my rapist, was a man I had seen nearly every day since I started my job at the shop seven months ago. I want to cower in the corner and hide from Michael - someone I used to anticipate seeing every morning - but there's a part of me buzzing with warmth at the phantom sensations inside me. I can see his smile in the back of my mind; I can almost smell the coffee in the air as we would chat away, other customers bustling between us during the morning rush -

- But looking at him now, all I can think about is how thick his cock was as he pumped his cum into me.

As he closes the door behind him, my blood begins to race in fear. As if I was pulled out of a trance, I shoot up and push myself back to sit up against the wall, curling into myself only a little, and I watch him carefully. I know what he's capable of doing if I upset him, and I try to keep myself calm to avoid upsetting him.

"Good morning, baby." He sighs into the words, a slow smile spreading over his lips. His dimples show as he leans in to brush my hair out of my face, and he slowly moves to sit on the edge of the bed beside me. "I'm sorry I had to be so rough last night. You understand that I did what I had to, right? To make you mine?"

I stare at him, shame boiling inside me as my legs clench together only slightly, a warmth stirring inside.

When I show no response, he sighs. Settling next to me, he grips my arm tightly and pulls me into his side so I'm forced to lean my head on his shoulder. His warmth is strangely welcome, as is the scent of his cologne still lingering on his neck, even while his grip tightens painfully.

"I knew I had to show you what you needed. I was afraid I'd missed you at first... but I'd know your smell anywhere." He speaks as though this is normal, as if we're chatting about the weather. His fingers brush my arm as he moves his hand down to wrap around my waist.

"Look, the sooner you accept that I'm right, the sooner you'll realize we were meant to be, okay? All I want is to take care of you. You'll never have to worry about anything ever again, all you'll ever need is me."

I feel my throat tighten with the threat of tears, but I don't let them fall.

"...okay." I whisper, too afraid to speak up in fear that the sobs will break me.

"I know it's hard. I promise I will take care of you. You'll be your new Daddy's perfect toy, won't you?" He speaks low, voice gravelly and I swear I can feel it in my bones. My stomach stirs and I can feel the warmth between my legs return as I nod.

Suddenly he grips the back of my neck and lifts my head, forcing me to look at him.

"Answer me." He growls.

"Y-yes."

"Yes what."

"Yes Daddy! I'll be your perfect toy, I promise!" I gasp out, involuntarily shivering as I force the words out.

He suddenly smiles again, hand relaxing and brushing through my hair again.

"Lay back. And don't pretend you don't want this."

I nod and shakily move to the center of the bed and lay back. I can feel my whole body shivering as he moves the blankets off the bed entirely, leaving me still completely naked.

The lock sits heavy on my neck and I'm reminded that I'm nothing but an object now.

He stands over me and quickly undresses, his chest rising and falling smoothly despite his obvious arousal and growing impatience. I can see how hard he is before he gets his pants off, and I can already feel myself throbbing despite still aching from his assault last night.

Before I can anticipate his next move, he's grabbing my ankles and yanking, roughly pulling me toward the edge of the bed and forcing my legs apart.

"I can't wait to have proof of my baby inside you, holy fuck," He moans out, pressing himself down onto me.

I whimper as his mouth meets mine, just as rough and forceful as last night. I push at his arms as he pins me down forcefully, but he overpowers me in a single second. I feel him grinding into me, his cock burning hot as the head rubs against my clit. I hold back any sounds as long as possible, but I moan into Michael's mouth as the head of his fat cock presses against my opening.

"God, you're so fucking wet. You love being raped don't you?"

His hand viciously grips my hair before he forces his cock inside me in one go.

Nothing could have muffled the scream I let out, my throat burning as I whimpered, muscles clenched in pain. Even with the dizzying pain I felt the head of his cock pressing against my cervix once again and I feel my eyes roll back involuntarily.

"Yes," Michael groans into my ear, tightening his grip on my hair and grinding into me, "I can feel how much you love my dick inside you. You love being raped, don't you baby? You fucking love-," He suddenly pounds me a single time as I scream, "being made into a rape toy!"

Almost against my will I feel myself nodding frantically, and I reach to grip onto his shoulders as I feel my muscles twitching and forcing him deeper into me. I feel like I can't breathe, like I'm literally filled to the brim with my rapist's dick. And I have never felt anything better in my entire life.

The pure pain and ecstasy coursing through me as I look at him for the first time since he got his cock into me has me coming almost instantly.

I've never cum so fast, so hard or so violently in my life, and it doesn't stop. He yanks my limbs, rough and ungrateful, until he's twisted me and has my ass in the air and face pressed into the sheets.

His cock is immediately back to railing my cunt as violently as possible, and I feel myself absolutely gush as he groaned into my ear.

"I can't wait to milk these tits once you're full of my baby," He nearly growls outright. "You will spend every second worshipping me; you will be my mindless little fuck toy, yes," His thrusts build and I can feel the sheets rubbing my knees raw as my body is literally pounded into the bed at breakneck speed. I can't even open my eyes as he forces my face down, and I can feel wetness on my cheek from where I've drooled in my mindless state.

I feel Michael's hands start pulling at my tits, slapping them harshly and twisting my nipples which still ache from the night before.

All I can feel is his cock destroying me.

Claiming me.

And again, I feel the burst of heat, the force of my dripping wetness, and before I can begin to breathe after my second orgasm, he presses even further into me. I can actually feel the head of his cock pressing agonizingly into my cervix, his thick, burly body pressed seamlessly to my back.

"I'm going to breed you over and over, baby. You're such a perfect bitch, such a perfect cock slave. You're going to take this every day for the rest of your life you little whore. You'll never be able to live without your owner raping you."

I've never felt more ashamed, disgusted, or horrified than I felt the moment I came the third time as my rapist filled my womb with his cum once again.