You're My Wife Now Pt. 02

Story Info
Crimeboss takes a guy to be his wife.
1.8k words
4.61
27.2k
22

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeanna19
leeanna19
675 Followers

I started to explore the room. I looked out of the window and opened it a few inches. I could see the wall in the distance. It was hard to judge how high it was. I was guessing twenty foot. This place was like a castle. It must have cost a fortune.

"Don't even think about it."

Paul's voice made me jump.

"Eighteen foot high. Topped with razor wire. You can't see them, but he has dogs outside the inner wall. They are semi-feral. They will hunt you down and all that will be left are a few bones."

"Why the hell does he need all this. Why does he want me?"

"Firstly, he has powerful enemies. The walls are just as much to keep them out as they are to keeping his guests in."

"He has had others here."

"Yes. Two men tried to muscle in on his protection business. He released them in the grounds and hunted them. The dogs got one. He caught the other trying to climb a small tree he had broke off. He only got six foot up the wall. Then Frankie shot him. The dogs did the rest."

"Oh my god."

This was all too real for me. I was trapped here with a sadistic killer.

"As for why you, well he has a thing for girls like you."

"Girls like me?"

"You know? Trans girls. Ladyboys, whatever you want to be called."

"But, I'm not..."

I decided to keep my mouth shut. This may be the only thing keeping me alive.

"I had a brother like you. I never looked out for him. Got his head kicked in outside a club in East London. That's why I'm trying to help."

I was glad I shut up about not being trans. I may be able to use Paul to escape.

"He wants you dressed as a housewife today. He wants you shaved and hairless too. Follow me."

He led me to another wardrobe. Not as large as the first but still massive compared to what I was used to. He opened it and stood back.

"If you want to know what keeps him happy, take a look. These are some of the things you'll be wearing soon."

I gasped. There were pvc catsuits, showgirl outfits, a rubber nurses dress, latex macs, thigh high boots and more. I saw what looked like an authentic policewoman's uniform. I opened a drawer. It was full of sex toys.

"Listen. He's going to want to fuck you sometime soon. Are you still a virgin?"

"Yes" I squeaked.

He pulled out an inflatable butt plug and gave it to me.

"When you get out of the shower. Put this up your pussy and inflate it as much as you can. He's hung like a horse. If you're not prepared, you will scream the house down. Shower, and I'll sort you some clothes."

My "pussy" left me in no doubt what they thought of me. I went into the shower, found a safety razor and set about removing all my body hair.

When I came out my long blond hair was going frizzy as it dried. I searched for a brush.

"No Tami. Don't brush it out. It looks beautiful like that."

I looked at Paul and he turned away.

"I mean, Frankie will like it that way. Get dressed after you use the plug. I'll be back in half and hour."

While he was gone, I used lube from the drawer and fitted the plug. I wasn't too bad at first, but as I inflated it, it felt like it would split me in two. Better be ready for when he uses that huge cock on me. I kept going until there were tears in my eyes.

I dressed in the long line bra, which I padded with fake breasts from the cupboard. I put on the full cut, white nylon knickers. These had several rows of lace on the front and back. I remember seeing something like them on my nan's washing line. A suspender belt and stockings was on the bd for me too. I had a lot of problems getting the clips right.

Also on the bed was a fluffy white petticoat and nylon flower print dress. I put them both on. The petticoat gave me the impression that I had a waist. I definitely had a woman's shape now. I looked in the mirror and was shocked.

Looking back there was a twenty something blonde 1950's housewife. Like something out of that old show I had seen on retro TV, "Happy Days".

"Wow! You look amazing.. er I mean, Frankie will like the way you look."

Despite my deadly situation, I smiled. All my life I had never received praise for anything. Now for almost the first time in my life, someone was praising me. How fucked up was I, I thought? Smiling at being told I looked good dressed as a housewife about to be given to a psycho killer.

"Put on a little makeup and some perfume and I'll take you down."

I obeyed. I had no idea what I was doing with the makeup, but a little lipstick and bit of eyeshadow, took out my rough edges. I would have fancied the woman looking back at me. Not that she would want me. None of them did. I was always to "wimpy" for them. Well, they could have Frankie. He was a "real man" taken to extremes.

"Put those on."

Paul pointed the black shoes on the floor. They had six-inch heels. I tottered unsteadily about the room.

"Come, take my arm."

Almost tenderly Paul led me down the stairs. I could hear the clicking of my heels echoing through the hallway.

Just before we entered the living room Paul turned to me with a look of genuine concern on his face.

"Just be very careful not to upset him. You seem to have a good survival instinct, keep listening to that."

I smiled at him and entered the living room. The room was huge. At one end was a full-size bar that would not shame any large pub. It was complete with a jukebox and pool table. At the other end of the room there was a large sofa. Frankie was sitting on it with a beer watching football on the hundred-inch TV.

"You look good woman. Sit down and I'll tell you the rules."

I sat one seat away from him, carefully smoothing my dress under me. I felt the straps of my suspenders tug against my stockings. This shifted the nylon knickers which slipped across my cock. This combined with the feeling of the nylon petticoat against my bare thighs was turning me on. I felt so sensuous. These were all new feelings to me.

"I like women with a little extra like you. No one must ever know. You will hide the fact or you will die."

He let that sink in.

"The only person that knows this is Paul. It must never get out. You will stay here and practice everything feminine. When you see the outside world again, everyone will see a beautiful woman. They will look at us and the men will feel jealous of me for being able to fuck this beautiful woman. The women will be jealous of your clothes and jewellery. That's power. Making those around you wish they were you. Do you understand Tami?"

I took all this in. I didn't want to anger him, so quietly said.

"Yes sir."

In a soft high-pitched voice.

"Paul has explained that escape is impossible, but you can use the swimming pool and the gym. There are no land lines here, all the computers are password protected. So just accept what's happening. OK?"

"Yes, sir I understand."

He lent across the sofa, pulled me towards him and shoved his right hand under my petticoats.

"Good, now it's time I took my new toy for a test drive. Are you a virgin?"

"Yes sir, I am. Please don't hurt me."

"I won't promise that. It's always painful the first time."

His hand reached my knickers and eased them over my little cock.

"There it is, your little clitty. What is it?"

"My clitty sir."

"That's right. I'll play with it before I fuck your pussy. It's not a cock, it's much too small. Here is a man's cock."

I looked down; his cock was standing straight up from his open trousers.

"On your knees."

I knelt between his legs and slowly licked up and down the length of his cock. Them I reached head and slowly engulfed it. I got half way down the shaft before my gag reflex kicked in. Frankie was groaning. He seemed to be enjoying it.

"Oh yeah! You're a keeper babe, You'll be doing this a lot."

In my mind I was thinking of myself as a woman. Women do this to men all the time. There is nothing wrong with it. Just try to get him off and maybe he won't want to fuck you.

No such luck. I was just using my tongue to stimulate the underside of the head of his cock when I felt it twitch. Here is comes I thought when;

"Enough. Stand up."

I obeyed and he led me to a large wooden dining table. He pulled some lube from his pocket put it next to me.

"Bend over."

As I bent over, he fluffed up the back of my skirt and petticoats. Then I felt my knickers being pulled down. He saw the plug.

"Oh you kinky girl! You found the toys didn't you. Don't worry we have plenty of time to explore those."

He released the valve and I felt it collapse inside me. I felt relief, but knew it would be short lived. He lubed up his tool and I felt it at my entrance. The pain was excruciating as he pushed past my sphincter. I was panting trying to breath through the pain. I did not want to upset him. As he pushed it slowly all the way in I let out a high pitched scream.

"Don't worry virgins always scream. They do with me anyway."

I felt his huge balls on my buttocks. I couldn't imagine how far inside me he must be. Then he started to fuck me. It felt like being fucked with a hot poker. I was gritting my teeth and tears were falling from my eyes.

Then the pain seemed to ease after a while, and I felt an intense feeling of warmth that was spreading out from deep within. He was not being very gentle. As he drove himself into me the table moved across the floor slightly with each stroke.

"Oh god, yes!"

He erupted inside me. I felt his weight as he collapsed on me. At the same time, I felt my cock pumping out a small stream on to my petticoat. The warm feeling had spread over my entire body. I was trembling, but not in fear.

"Well, I enjoyed that, Tami. How was it for you?"

I just lay there gulping down air trying to figure out what had just happened.

leeanna19
leeanna19
675 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
19 Comments
mistimksmistimksover 1 year ago

Please continue.

leeanna19leeanna19almost 2 years agoAuthor

I have done breast implant's on one story. Her man had to wait a good few weeks before he could touch them.

Yes I'm the same. I don't like it when characters are given surgery and have sex the same day. Unrealistic.

Tami doesnt want to be a woman, she is trapped and fears for her life. She is playing the part that will keep her alive, looking for an escape. Mentally trying to think like a woman. Anyone forced to have sex against their will is not nice, but a man being forced emasculates him also. You could argue that it s worse for a man that a woman. He is desperately trying to normalise it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, I appreciate that you are responding, its nice as many author just ignore comments.

I agree - you write for you, what gives you pleasure, okay - I just was so happy and excited - that I found another story with the motive of "being force to life as a wife" (it's not so popular, but I absolutely adore such stories) that I kind of invested in reading here, and I was a bit disappointed that Tami so quickly accepted her role and climaxed couple of hours after seeing her friend dead. It seemed for me.... stretch as my nylons :D

The part of bending I was soooo waiting for was so short I had like "What?! So soon?" - moment.

It would be even helpful if you just wrote in 3 lines that Tami "lived there for couple of days" before the sex happened, learning to move and dress like a woman. I would ease that for me, not... couple of hours.

I know good, short stories, it's not impossible to write. You just need to pack it in a balanced way.

I will give a chance for the chapter 3, I hope it will not be like that:

"Hey, Tami. The underground illegally practicing medicine doctor will be here in 2 hours, prepare yourself for the surgery!|" 4 hours after - Tami proudly presents her new breasts... bruising and swelling - not present."

If it will be like that, I promise you, not only I will be complaining here :)

But... you are right!

Its your story, even though by publishing on LE you surely understand that you are opening yourself for critique? You don't have to listen to readers or some "projected on you" free advises. Everybody does what everybody wants. It's freedom, right? :) Peace! I wish you even more success in writing.

leeanna19leeanna19almost 2 years agoAuthor

See the thing is " I love to observe how the mind is slowly bend and change, the process is fascinating. Pease, do not destroy a good idea by forcing stuff too quickly on a straight man who never had even one thought he wants to be a woman. "

This what you want to happen. This is not the story I am writing though.

" We are here for transgender stories" No we're not. Some like sissy stories, some like crossdressing femdom, some like voluntary stories of men wanting to be wives, not trans though, just dressing. I do write trans stories. You can be trans and still be fully intact. Many trans women live without any surgery.

" as far as I know in other countries you can't also legally force people to have surgical procedures without them signing papers" Nothing that is happening here is by consent. he has been kidnapped and is being kept in a virtual fortress with the threat of death if he tries to escape.

What you have done is not read the plot and projected what you want to happen ie gender reassignment. This is not that type of story. I have not written anymore of it, but that was not going to be the direction it was going to take.

I write in short bursts, usually 1500 -2000 words. I have a fulltime job and just do this for fun every now and again. There are excellent Authors on here that do write 4 or 5 page stories. They are better writers than me, and details there plots to a much higher degree.

MicheleNylons https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=326288&page=submissions

SabrinagLangton https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=5956337&page=submissions

Their stories may suit you better. The only tru full length story I wrote with a detailed plot was Surgeon's Lodger. That is 26 chapters. I can only put a small part on here as some of it deals with the character's childhood.

I just enjoy writing short sexy stories. I can write longer detailed stories, but chose not to. I have a lot going on in my life and don't want writing free stoires to take over.

I thank those that are supporting me, as I have seen so many authors on here that wrote one story and were destroyed by nasty comments and never wrote a second.

I know your comments were meant as constructive, but I not going to change the way I enjoy writing. It can't be that bad as one of my stories on here has had nearly 50,000 reads, part 1 of this one has been read almost 10,000 times in 3 days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dear leeanna19, thank you for your response, but I do not agree that rushing the story is good, okay I understand that not everybody is experienced author but the knowledge regarding the art of writing is not a rocket science. ;) There is a fine line between rushed description and between boring and long one.

Would you agree there is something in the middle? :)

I would not consider "pages of description how Tami is slowly accepting living as a woman" as boring! That would be interesting ;) It would actually be arousing and wonderful to explore such jurney. We are here for transgender stories, dwelling deep in the topic would be ideal, we are here for that - even more than for action plot with trains and dogs. Do not rush, let the story to evolve organically, naturally. Make your readers feel like they are immersed into action and actually build the character of your protagonists.

I'm from South America, but as far as I know in other countries you can't also legally force people to have surgical procedures without them signing papers, being among doctors, nurses,people that you can actually ASK for help if you are in dangerous situation.

Yes it's only fantasy story but there is also a fine line between stretching the logic and just normal, probable course of events.

I came here becouse I love the motive of straight guys being forced to live as wives and I search for it, I love to observe how the mind is slowly bend and change, the process is fascinating. Pease, do not destroy a good idea by forcing stuff too quickly on a straight man who never had even one thought he wants to be a woman.

And forgive me - orgasm is not only in mind, if he felt pain by being brutally penetrated, it's another fantasy that he miraculously came. He is a hostage there, he is forced, his friend dead, nothing here is just... Right.

Would you climax couple of hours after seeing clip of your friend being brutally killed? No matter how long you would touch your nipples, his brain on the train front is kind of... a proverbial boner killer. THAT is exactly why it should not be rushed. A longer time of being bend and having mind broken would help Tami to go past that vision.

I hope you will see some reason in what I wrote. It's meant as an advice not to mindlessly criticise.

And to commentators writing in a sheepish way "don't listen to his negative comments" , please.... I'm actually giving useful advice to help an author write better, if you can't see any logical point in what I wrote, well, that just sad and one sided. Being a fan is okay but not being fan...atic.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Substitute Housewife A young guy is forced to take the place of his boss's wife.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Seven Years as a Wife Man is blackmailed into being a wife.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Trapped and Trained Ch. 01 Man is drugged, then dressed up and trained to be a slut.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Slut is Born Young man forced to be a womanin Transgender & Crossdressers
Making of Tina Ch. 01: Caught A story about forced feminization.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories