All Comments on 'You're My Wife Now Pt. 02'

by leeanna19

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Anthony1965Anthony1965almost 2 years ago

Wonderful continuation, I’m glad you wrote it.

300bowler300300bowler300almost 2 years ago

Please, MORE, this is a great story...Hugs and Kisses Betty jo xoxo

BriannaPrincessBriannaPrincessalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story, i hope there is more :). Hoping to read about what the rules are for being his housewife :)

EdeyEdeyalmost 2 years ago

Will Paul fall for Tami? It looks like he can save her from the psycho mobster ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Everything goes too quicky and a bit miraculously. Suddenly he just wants to be a woman, never ever before having such need? Sorry, it doesn't work like that, hon. You should show more of his doubts and struggles. And if you go for tit implants it will be totally ridiculous. No fu way that any guy would go for that eagerly, only in fantasy.

Orgasm without dick touching? During first time? Another fantasy. Story has potential, I generally liked it. So please don't bend him too quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish i was her. living as a wife even one kept prisoner. jessica CD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Her father was Tammy get his cock everyday in her tailbone or the give her a face more please what's going on with the Tammy and crime bass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

the boss dies and tami escapes with paul's help

leeanna19leeanna19almost 2 years agoAuthor

The answers to Anonymous

"Everything goes too quicky and a bit miraculously." Yes this is a fantasy story, not real life. Can you imagine how boring it would be pages of Tami "getting used to" the idea of being female.

Who said anything about " Suddenly he just wants to be a woman, "? I never wrote that?

"And if you go for tit implants it will be totally ridiculous. " Remember , none of this is down to Tami. If Frankie wants tits , Frankie will give her tits!

"Orgasm without dick touching? " I never believed this, but have beem told by several other gurls, it does happen. I came once from playing with my tits. Orgasms come from your head , not your dick. You need to get your head in the right place.

vickiebonnevickiebonnealmost 2 years ago

Tami is going to love being a girl!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. The idiot moaning about the speed and the way things happen in a fictional story should keep their opinions to themselves. People like you put writers off publishing decent free stories like this.

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story with a wonderful storyline and very well written. Next chapter please. 💋💋💋

Veronica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I want more, take no notice of any negative comments. X

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dear leeanna19, thank you for your response, but I do not agree that rushing the story is good, okay I understand that not everybody is experienced author but the knowledge regarding the art of writing is not a rocket science. ;) There is a fine line between rushed description and between boring and long one.

Would you agree there is something in the middle? :)

I would not consider "pages of description how Tami is slowly accepting living as a woman" as boring! That would be interesting ;) It would actually be arousing and wonderful to explore such jurney. We are here for transgender stories, dwelling deep in the topic would be ideal, we are here for that - even more than for action plot with trains and dogs. Do not rush, let the story to evolve organically, naturally. Make your readers feel like they are immersed into action and actually build the character of your protagonists.

I'm from South America, but as far as I know in other countries you can't also legally force people to have surgical procedures without them signing papers, being among doctors, nurses,people that you can actually ASK for help if you are in dangerous situation.

Yes it's only fantasy story but there is also a fine line between stretching the logic and just normal, probable course of events.

I came here becouse I love the motive of straight guys being forced to live as wives and I search for it, I love to observe how the mind is slowly bend and change, the process is fascinating. Pease, do not destroy a good idea by forcing stuff too quickly on a straight man who never had even one thought he wants to be a woman.

And forgive me - orgasm is not only in mind, if he felt pain by being brutally penetrated, it's another fantasy that he miraculously came. He is a hostage there, he is forced, his friend dead, nothing here is just... Right.

Would you climax couple of hours after seeing clip of your friend being brutally killed? No matter how long you would touch your nipples, his brain on the train front is kind of... a proverbial boner killer. THAT is exactly why it should not be rushed. A longer time of being bend and having mind broken would help Tami to go past that vision.

I hope you will see some reason in what I wrote. It's meant as an advice not to mindlessly criticise.

And to commentators writing in a sheepish way "don't listen to his negative comments" , please.... I'm actually giving useful advice to help an author write better, if you can't see any logical point in what I wrote, well, that just sad and one sided. Being a fan is okay but not being fan...atic.

leeanna19leeanna19almost 2 years agoAuthor

See the thing is " I love to observe how the mind is slowly bend and change, the process is fascinating. Pease, do not destroy a good idea by forcing stuff too quickly on a straight man who never had even one thought he wants to be a woman. "

This what you want to happen. This is not the story I am writing though.

" We are here for transgender stories" No we're not. Some like sissy stories, some like crossdressing femdom, some like voluntary stories of men wanting to be wives, not trans though, just dressing. I do write trans stories. You can be trans and still be fully intact. Many trans women live without any surgery.

" as far as I know in other countries you can't also legally force people to have surgical procedures without them signing papers" Nothing that is happening here is by consent. he has been kidnapped and is being kept in a virtual fortress with the threat of death if he tries to escape.

What you have done is not read the plot and projected what you want to happen ie gender reassignment. This is not that type of story. I have not written anymore of it, but that was not going to be the direction it was going to take.

I write in short bursts, usually 1500 -2000 words. I have a fulltime job and just do this for fun every now and again. There are excellent Authors on here that do write 4 or 5 page stories. They are better writers than me, and details there plots to a much higher degree.

MicheleNylons https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=326288&page=submissions

SabrinagLangton https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=5956337&page=submissions

Their stories may suit you better. The only tru full length story I wrote with a detailed plot was Surgeon's Lodger. That is 26 chapters. I can only put a small part on here as some of it deals with the character's childhood.

I just enjoy writing short sexy stories. I can write longer detailed stories, but chose not to. I have a lot going on in my life and don't want writing free stoires to take over.

I thank those that are supporting me, as I have seen so many authors on here that wrote one story and were destroyed by nasty comments and never wrote a second.

I know your comments were meant as constructive, but I not going to change the way I enjoy writing. It can't be that bad as one of my stories on here has had nearly 50,000 reads, part 1 of this one has been read almost 10,000 times in 3 days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, I appreciate that you are responding, its nice as many author just ignore comments.

I agree - you write for you, what gives you pleasure, okay - I just was so happy and excited - that I found another story with the motive of "being force to life as a wife" (it's not so popular, but I absolutely adore such stories) that I kind of invested in reading here, and I was a bit disappointed that Tami so quickly accepted her role and climaxed couple of hours after seeing her friend dead. It seemed for me.... stretch as my nylons :D

The part of bending I was soooo waiting for was so short I had like "What?! So soon?" - moment.

It would be even helpful if you just wrote in 3 lines that Tami "lived there for couple of days" before the sex happened, learning to move and dress like a woman. I would ease that for me, not... couple of hours.

I know good, short stories, it's not impossible to write. You just need to pack it in a balanced way.

I will give a chance for the chapter 3, I hope it will not be like that:

"Hey, Tami. The underground illegally practicing medicine doctor will be here in 2 hours, prepare yourself for the surgery!|" 4 hours after - Tami proudly presents her new breasts... bruising and swelling - not present."

If it will be like that, I promise you, not only I will be complaining here :)

But... you are right!

Its your story, even though by publishing on LE you surely understand that you are opening yourself for critique? You don't have to listen to readers or some "projected on you" free advises. Everybody does what everybody wants. It's freedom, right? :) Peace! I wish you even more success in writing.

leeanna19leeanna19almost 2 years agoAuthor

I have done breast implant's on one story. Her man had to wait a good few weeks before he could touch them.

Yes I'm the same. I don't like it when characters are given surgery and have sex the same day. Unrealistic.

Tami doesnt want to be a woman, she is trapped and fears for her life. She is playing the part that will keep her alive, looking for an escape. Mentally trying to think like a woman. Anyone forced to have sex against their will is not nice, but a man being forced emasculates him also. You could argue that it s worse for a man that a woman. He is desperately trying to normalise it.

mistimksmistimksover 1 year ago

Please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleeanna19@leeanna19
I write short stories. Mainly TV/CD and trans. Most of my stories and chapters are 1200-1800 words. I try to get to the action quickly. I know a lot of people just want to read a quick sexy story. I notice my trans stories get good ratings, but lower reads. I enjoy writing a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES