All Comments on 'You're Nobody ... Ch. 06'

by Grouchojim

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
cindylynn34cindylynn34about 9 years ago

dammed that condum for not breaking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow! Doing all the women in the household and connected friends every day!.....

....that would take some serious training and nutritional enhancement to pull off, even for a 22 year old.....and by the description, I take it that our hero is something past his twenties and probably his thirties.

Anyway, mom Sheila, daughter Noreen, daughter's friend unnamed, the maid Consuela....but who is Sylvie?

No, no, no, no. This will never do. Adding a character with no background or point ofe entry at the end of the story is bad form!

So. Either you plan a sequel, or you are a very, very bad boy.

GrouchojimGrouchojimabout 9 years agoAuthor
To my Reader wondering just who Sylvia is., and where she came from.

Please see Chapter 4. She also goes by the name Mrs. Compton and has a friend/maid named Nicki. I hope that helps. That said, I'd like to thank you and my other readers for following my story. I really appreciate it.

Paris

vinniewvinniewover 6 years ago
Broken hand

im confused at this stage that his hand was badly broken after been run over twice yet he can still have all this sex with various women and manhandel them in different ways within a day or two of the accident. Oh and he can also climb a tree with said bad hand, sorry makes no sense, the story just seems to have got lost from what it started out as. And the sex takes over and we just forget about the broken hand. I made to chapter 6 but leaving it alone now and moving on to other storys not even going to rate this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous