You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
450 Followers

Resuming our previous position, she continued to toy with my chest hair, occasionally moving further down to glide her fingers through my course pubes, slightly grazing the base of my flaccid member.

"You have such a sexy chest. I love this hair. Not too much. Just enough to make it sexy and not like a gorilla."

"YOU have a sexy chest."

"Think so? What's so sexy about these little bumps?" she grinned as she sat up to put her pert breasts on display for my viewing pleasure. Her hands cupping each mound. Rolling the nipples between her thumb and forefinger. Grinning. My dick starting to stir.

OK. Two can play this game.

"They're sexy because they're you. They're sexy because they're so firm and yet soft. That your nipples stand out like they do. That the circles behind your nipples offer a gentle contrast to the golden tan of your breasts to the pinkness of your darker nipples. Oh, and I don't see any tan lines," that brought a grin.

"Remind me later to tell you about that. Right now... keep telling me why my little boobs are so sexy."

The smile broadening as she continued to roll her nipples before sitting at my side. Her hands moving up her chest to lock behind her head. Lifting and flattening her breasts as she sat up tall. The smile being replaced with a sultry look as our eyes locked as she swayed. Her right hand finding my inflating dick as it throbbed in her hand at the exotic vision before me. She flashed me a brief grin at the reaction she was creating before returning to that alluring and exotic look and pose.

"You'll always have young looking breasts. They'll never sag. Later in life, they'll look just like they do now... teenager breasts."

"You know... you're one of a kind. Like I've told you before. I like it... No. I love it that you like my little buttons as much as you do... Maybe, like my mom told me when you sent me the flowers, 'I should keep this one'," she grinned before returning to lay directly on top of me.

Our eyes finding each other, "Make love to me... slowly... the way that I know you know how I like it... No... The way that I know you know how I Love it."

Our lips met, as we slowly brushed our lips against each other's. Pulling on her bottom lip. Her mouth opening a bit. My tongue probing. Pulling back I gave her a knowing smile as my lips and tongue began their journey down her awaiting body. Nibbling on the soft tender flesh of her long and extended neck, she purred. Kathy sighed softly while I sucked on the soft skin just under her ear. Gently tugging on that soft ear lobe. I repeatedly kissed the flat between her collarbones. Her hands gently resting on the back of my neck. Caressing. My hand trailed along her side as I kissed her upper chest. Leaving a wet trail down the center of her chest, I stopped at the wide valley between her flattened mounds.

"Close your eyes. Feel my touch. And then when I taste you... all of you," my voice soft almost a whisper.

I heard a sharp intake of breath as my fingertips left a trail of gooseflesh as they slid down the center of her chest. With a touch a light as a feather, I watched as my forefinger moved in large circles over the periphery of soft flesh of her left breast. The circles tightening with every pass until my finger was at the outer edge of that light brown oval. The dark pink nipple engorged with her arousal. Her chest rising and falling.

Her nipples need attention.

She exhaled hard at the contact of my lips to the engorged sensitive nub. When I lightly flicked my tongue on the hard, little ball, she pulled my head to her breast to increase the contact. When I sucked on the nipple, she moaned loudly. I caught the nipple between my lips and pulled. I nibbled on it as it became a hard little gumdrop. I opened wide and eagerly sucked not just her nipple, but also most of her half apple sized mound into my mouth. She groaned as I worshiped that little mound, as she pulled me into her flesh.

Kathy entwined her fingers in my hair and pushed my head down gently toward her other breast and eagerly awaiting nipple.

"This one needs the same attention," she whispered.

As I gently teased Kathy's nipple, her hips writhed against my leg. I moved to the other nipple. I glanced at it briefly. Like its twin, it was erect, topped by a distended ball that was hard and darker than the surrounding areola. I lightly flicked my tongue against it, just enough to wet it slightly then blew softly on it. Kathy mewed softly as the areola shrunk and the nipple distended further. My fingers moved back to the now slickened nipple and gently, but firmly, rolled it. Another moan filled the room.

Kathy's hands were still entangled in my hair. Her hips rocking her groin against my thigh. I trailed my tongue down Kathy's taut stomach, pausing briefly at her navel, probing, before continuing further south. I stopped at the top of the soft wispy curls, as I rubbed my chin back and forth through the soft fur.

Her legs now opened, my lips found the tender, and sensitive flesh of her inner right thigh. Inches away from her essence. Even from there, the sweet aroma of her arousal filled my nostrils. It was intoxicating as I breathed in deeply, savoring her unique scent. The scent that I had missed so much.

Peering into her opened flower, I felt Kathy's upper body moving. When I looked up at her, she had propped her head up on pillows to watch. Her eyes caught mine and held my gaze and smiled.

"You OK?" she asked with a look of puzzlement.

"Yes. More than OK. I was just taking a moment to look at you. To appreciate you... all of you. I'm so happy to see you again."

"Please don't stop. I've waited so long to be with you," she whispered.

She watched as I leaned in to kiss between the splayed folds lovingly, the way a mother kisses a baby as though Kathy's vulva was a sacred treasure to be treated with reverence. I held the kiss so I could gently inhale her scent.

Kathy collapsed back on the pillow with a gentle contented sigh. Her eyes closed as she concentrated on the pleasures she was receiving between her legs. I pressed my tongue into her awaiting opening as I tasted her, again... finally... knowing it would soon be accepting my hard cock. Recalling back to that afternoon in her dorm room when I had tasted her for the first time. I began to feast upon the sweet nectar of her delicate flower.

The protective hood had been stretched back. The center of her pleasure on full display. My lips encircled the protruding pink bud. She gasped once and then harder as my tongue bathed it... gently and softly encircled it... time and time again. Kathy draped her legs over my shoulders and began sliding her soft feet across my back... opening herself wider.

I traced her clit with my tongue in slow circles as she sighed in pleasure, her legs now extended, toes pointing outward. She was as open as she could be, as she surrendered herself to me. I took turns first licking, then gently sucking her hard pink sensitive nub. Kathy moaned and whimpered as I pleasured her.

I opened my mouth a bit more. This allowed me to put my entire mouth around her inflamed lips as my tongue now burrowed into her. Her hips seemed to take on a life of their own and started pumping into my mouth.

"Put your fingers in me... deep in me," she gasped.

Returning to that engorged pink pearl, two fingers slid between the slippery labia then into her hot wet core sinking to my third knuckle... curling them back and forth across the special spot as they danced deep inside of her womb. I looked up to see her eyes closed and her mouth slightly open with a delicate and satisfying grin. She opened her eyes and grinned as she rolled each nipple between her fingers.

I watched as she arched her back. Her eyes were open but unfocused, dazed. Nostrils flaring, dragging air into her lungs with each deep gasp. The veins in her neck bulging, mouth open in a momentary 'quiet' scream. Suddenly, Kathy let out an almost primitive growl like I've never heard before. I felt her walls contract as the first explosion rippled through her petite body... and then another one, as another animalistic howl filled the room. She clamped my head with her thighs, pinning me to her quivering flesh.

"Come up here and kiss me," she hissed.

Another taste of Kathy's heated nectar before committing my cock to its journey inside of her. I swept my tongue up between her inner lips again, tasting them, and coating my tongue with her sex fluids, before spreading them inside my mouth so I could fully taste her.

She pulled me into her with a lustful need as our lips mashed together. Her tongue licking her essence off my lips.

"I love tasting myself on you... knowing where this tongue and these lips were a few seconds ago. Come on... time for you to be inside of me... again."

On my back, safely encased, Kathy straddled my hips. I watched as she first wrapped one hand around my length. The fingers of her other hand gently tracing the raphe of my hanging scrotum. My dick throbbed in her grasp. She grinned. I watched as she leaned forward, grasped my hardness by the base, and rubbed it along her naturally lubricated folds. She held my eyes with hers as she moved the head back and forth several times. Giving a tender loving smile she parted her folds with the tip. Letting go... I watched as she closed her eyes and slowly impaled herself on my hardened length, as I sank into her warm welcoming flesh.

The feeling of the initial penetration and the journey into her warmth, is always exquisite. We both let out a raspy moan as the glans effortlessly slipped inside her entrance and traveled slowly through her love tunnel. I felt her vagina relax, allowing my shaft to slide deeper and deeper into her hidden glories before coming to rest just short of her cervix.

I opened my eyes to gaze upon my girlfriend... yes... 'Girlfriend'. She looked incredible. Her head back. Eyes closed. The gentle upturn of the corners of her mouth in a satisfying smile. Her lightly tanned half apple sized mounds sitting high on her chest. The dark and hard peaks jutting out from the surrounding light brown ovals. They looked so hard they must have hurt. The gentle outlines of her ribs. The smoothness of her stomach. The cute navel sitting inches above the honey blonde forest. The last bit of my hardness, not yet having been devoured by her lips, glistening with her love juice. My dick throbbed.

Kathy opened her eyes and looked down at me with an appreciative smile, knowing that I had been savoring her... all of her... in her complete bareness.

"I felt that... How about this," I watched her hands move up and over her little breasts. Pulling on her nipples. Clasping her hands behind her head. Arching her back. The half apple sized mounds all but disappearing. The hardened miniature eggs stood out high and proud as she swayed. Her swaying slim form was like a willow in a gentle wind, a perfect vision of feminine sexuality.

My dick throbbed inside of her... once... twice... three time. She grinned as she contracted her internal muscles around my hardness.

"I keep saying it, because it never gets old. I love the affect my skinny and almost boobless body has on you," the grin never leaving her face as she kept that position, closed her eyes, then slowly, and sensually, rode me... and rode me... and rode me. My fingers reaching up and rolling each of her firm hardened pebbles. She purred.

Kathy braced her hands on my chest and leaned over, sliding her small handfuls of soft flesh back and forth. Leaning in further, her nipples grazed my lips. I stuck my tongue out and Kathy sighed as it flicked across first one and then the other nipple. She stopped moving, lowering herself, and placed her nipple in my mouth so I could suck on it. I could hear the purring as she fed me the other engorged bud.

Sitting back up, "Come up here and kiss me. Hold me."

Coming to a sitting position, her lips devouring my remaining length and resting on my scrotum. The tip of my dick lightly brushing the tip of her cervix. Our eyes meeting and then our lips. We hugged. Deeply. Her head on my shoulder. Her firm lovely mounds pressed into my chest. My hands on her little butt cheeks. I was as deep into her as I could get as we savored our rejoining.

Pulling back, I looked deep into those beautiful blue gray eyes.

"Kathy. I've never met anyone like you. The morning that you left my bed, you whispered something I will never, ever, forget," her eyes welling up as she knew what was coming, "I've been waiting for just this moment ever since. To be just like this. To be one with you....Kathy... I love you."

She buried her face into my neck. I could feel the tears. Tears of joy. Pulling back with a knowing smile, her eyes soft, she tenderly... lovingly stroked my, now, tear streaked cheek.

"I'll always remember that the first time you told me that you loved me, we were joined. Joined as close as a couple could can be. That it wasn't spoken in a moment of heated passion. That would be forgotten later. That is was said to me at a very tender and loving moment... and... yes... Bill... I love you too."

Our lips met again. Tenderly. Pushing her back a bit, she knew what I wanted as she offered her breasts and dark nipples to my eager and awaiting tongue. She purred. She mewed. She ran her hands through my hair as we savored our joining in our favorite position... 'Our Love Making Position' as the soft sounds of her pleasure filled the room.

Minutes later, her nipples totally slickened and shiny, she pulled me up as our lips were inches apart, "I've missed not having you inside of me. You feel so good... so very good," her voice soft and warm.

"Come on. I need to have you do me. Slowly. I want to feel every bit of you as you move in and out of me. To feel you fill me... deeply and completely... inside and out, as only you can."

"You feel and look wonderful. I know. I've missed our closeness. I missed looking at you. You are so sexy," I was rewarded with broad smile.

Being on a king sized bed has an advantage. We rolled to our left. I settled between her opened legs without becoming disconnected. That was a first as we both giggled at the movement.

I settled above her with my elbows locked. Kathy's feet resting at the base of each butt cheek. Knees wide apart. Her butt propped on a pillow giving me complete and deep penetration. Her head on a pillow giving me access to her sensuous lips whenever I wanted. Our pubic hair intertwined. My hanging scrotum brushing against each butt cheek as I would move my hips side to side. The tip of my dick stirring up her warm and wet insides. Her nipples engorged with her excitement and arousal.

She watched as I once again took in her complete sexuality. I throbbed. She grinned and squeezed.

"My gosh, Kathy. You are so beautiful. And sexy. And beautiful," I leaned in and kissed her.

"I bet you've said that to all the girls when you're buried balls deep inside them," she grinned.

"Actually... that's true," as I grinned back and started to slowly move in and out of her.

I watched as she shut her eyes. The small satisfying smile ever present, as she focused on the hard object between her legs as it slowly moved in and out of her body. Enjoying the fullness and then the emptiness as I slowly stroked... in and out... in and out... in and out. I felt the silken walls of her pussy milking the pleasure from my hard cock through that thin membrane of latex.

Pausing at full penetration. Rotating my hips. My pubic bone pressing against her clit. Withdrawing until only the glans separated her folds. At times I would tease and only penetrate and inch or so, followed by a full and slow penetration. Her little gasps and squeaks. Her lips forming an "O", followed by a slight gasp as I bottomed out. Her eyebrows lifting in elation each time I would fill her, that delicate smile. Her face giving a relaxing smile each time I withdrew. My lips finding hers and at times licking those ever-present pebbles. I wanted to give her every pleasure. To make her cum a hundred times. To show how much she is loved. How much she is desired. How much she was missed.

"Oh gosh Bill... You make me feel so full... So full of you," every guy likes to hear his girl tell him how good his dick feels inside of her. I was no exception. I kissed those soft lips, as I buried myself totally inside of her.

Pulling me down to her, I cradled that lovely face in both of my hands. Her hands gently moving over my upper back. Our lips met as she moved her hips in time with my own. I relaxed and sighed into her mouth at the feeling of her small breasts pressing against me as I moved within her. Kathy wrapped her long legs around my waist, pulling me deeper into her warm embrace.

We made love. While perhaps, technically, not for the first time... but it was the first time we made REAL LOVE. We each knew it and were not in a hurry to move on as we continued to savor our joining... our bonding... our loving as I slowly rolled my hips to stroke myself in and out of her.

As Kathy's tongue entered my mouth, I thought it couldn't get any better than this. Our entwined bodies were moving in perfect harmony. Kathy's soft lips and tongue were teasing and caressing my own. Her nipples were poking into my chest and her arms and legs were wrapped tightly around me

Finally Kathy looked at me with a look of need, "Bill. I want you to do me. Do it to me. I need to watch you cum. I want to feel you cum."

Kissing her I raised up and locked my elbows and began to get into a nice rhythm. Not the 'All out Fucking' rhythm like earlier. But a pace that would ensure pleasure for each of us and we each watched the other as I neared my point of release. Her legs now on my shoulders as I drove deep into her hot core. Her arms stretched above her head grasping at the headboard. Her engorged nipples swimming on the soft flat sea of golden tan flesh with each stroke. Together, we built ourselves up into that timeless ancient rhythm, meeting her up stroke with my downward drive. Both of us groaning and gasping. Kissing and smiling. Reveling in the joy of our recoupling after being deprived for so long.

"Kath. I'm going to cum."

"Yes... cum for me... cum for me my love."

One final complete deep thrust. My scrotum contracts then explodes in ecstasy as the ejaculate began its journey up my shaft as each of my testicles empties. For a few precious moments, all I knew was liquid bliss, as Kathy's pussy walls milked the cum from me. Spurt after spurt, into that condom, the only thing protecting her pussy from being flooded with my seed. Kathy taking in my complete release as she lovingly cradles my face in her hands as I throbbed deep inside of her.

My eyes open as I look down at my girlfriend... my love, and smiled.

Releasing her legs, my muscles went slack, and I fell on her as the world receded into the white bliss of release. Our lips meeting, as she pulls me into her.

"I love you Kathy."

"I love you Bill."

I grab her and quickly roll to our left so that she was now on top of me. My legs open wide as I began to soften inside of her as the blood that fueled my hardness... that fueled our loving, flowed back into my body. I gently stroked her smooth back as she rested her head on my shoulder. We lay in silence. Each of us basking in what we had just shared...The deepness... The connection... The love... For the first time.

Kathy spoke first. Her voice soft and content.

"I don't know what you just did to me. But, I've never felt anything like that... ever. Ever. My sweet, sweet man. My dear, sweet lover. Thank you. I've never felt so loved, so incredibly loved, so wanted," her voice cracking as she buried her face into my shoulder. I could feel the wetness of her soft tears, as I continued to stroke her smooth back.

32aa
32aa
450 Followers