You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, something tells me I'm going to love him forever."

"I feel the same thing. He's a great guy. He sent you flowers. Wrote to you almost every day. You have his undivided attention, and are the only girl in his world. Your dad really likes him. I do too," pausing for a moment, "I don't know what you guys had planned for tonight; but, here's a thought. Stay here for a while. Not much longer, I promise. Let's all leave together," pausing again and giving her daughter a lovingly motherly look, "Kath... go to his bed tonight... I know that's where you were last night... and that's fine. I'm OK with that. You're a grown woman. I have to ask though, as a mom... you guys are careful... right?"

Kathy pulled back to look at her mom, the concern, "Yes, mom. We're careful. But, are you sure about this. I mean... in your house? With you there? Isn't that going to be weird? Especially in the morning?"

"I knew that that you were careful... but the mom here had to ask. I'm going to make you an appointment next week to get on the Pill. That is if you want to. And yes, I'm sure. I'm sure about all of it. The morning will be fine."

Kathy looked at her mom, nodded, and then hugged her, "I love you, mom."

"I love you too... Now get yourself put together... One last thing... try to be in your bed in the morning before anybody gets up... and don't worry about your dad tonight... I'll have all his attention."

"MOM... Way too much information," they both laughed.

* * * * *

An hour later we were saying good night to her parents as we stood in the kitchen.

Embracing, "I know you have a long drive tomorrow, and it's been a fun and busy day. Is it OK to just say good night here and now?"

"Sure. I wasn't expecting anything to happen," she smiled back.

"I usually take a shower before I go to bed. Kind of want to get all the day's stuff off me before crawling into bed."

"Yeah, me too."

"The water's a little funny here. If the basement shower is on, there's hardly any water to the upstairs shower. So, let me take mine first. You'll be able to tell when I'm done. OK?"

"OK," our lips and bodies met again in a lingering embrace. My hands all over the exposed skin of her back. She purred into my mouth.

The futon was already made up and the sheets pulled down. There was a lamp on the nearby coffee table that gave the room a warm soft glow.

I heard the water running. Visions of Kathy... my Kathy... standing naked under the water filled my head. I closed my eyes and let my imagination go. Soap suds running down her tanned lithe body. Over her firm little mounds. Dripping off her erect peaks. Cascading through her honey blonde garden. Down her smooth toned thighs and calves. I felt a stirring below.

'Down boy' I thought to myself. The flow of water stopped. I envisioned Kathy getting out of the shower and running a soft fluffy towel over that glistening body.

I sighed, 'Oh well'. I stripped down and stepped into the shower. I didn't linger long. I could have taken care of myself; but, for some reason, it didn't seem right. Here in Kathy's parent's house.

Brushing my teeth and putting on a clean pair of shorts I opened the bathroom door that opened directly into the rest of the basement.

The first thing that hit me was the sweet, and distinct, scent of Kathy's perfume.

The second thing that hit me was the vision of loveliness stretched out on top of the futon. Kathy, laying back on her elbows. Her left leg up and bent at the knee with her foot on the blanket while her other leg was lying flat and with a bit of a twist. She was totally nude, dressed only in a smile. The light caught the darker hint of the crease in the center of that soft forest. The folds of the edge of her vagina were framed against the light skin of her thighs, not too blatantly exposed to my eyes, yet not too little. A hint, a tease, and a promise of what was to come.

I devoured her with my eyes and couldn't get enough. I was turned to mush inside, as she completely offered herself to me. There's nakedness, and then there's nudity... this is a combination of both.

"Kathy... I thought... "

"Don't think. Just come here to your girlfriend... your lover," her arms outstretched and her legs opening.

My shorts were off in a flash. My dick was already 'extended' due to my previous imagined images, now throbbed in anticipation as I fell into her awaiting arms.

"Not to worry, my love. My mom's idea. She knew we were together last night. She knows you love me and that I love you. I just have to be back in my own bed before anybody gets up in the morning. So, I get to sleep here naked. Wake up naked next to my boyfriend... my lover... the love of my life... one more time," our lips meeting... softly... tenderly.

"Make love to me, Bill. I want to feel you. I want to taste you. I want to have your eyes on me... on all of me. I love you looking at me, love the pleasure you receive merely from looking at my body."

"Kath, my love, you are sooo very sexy. I could just sit here and look at your sexy body all night. But, I also want to make love to you."

For the next two hours or so, we did just that. I tasted her, every bit of her. She tasted me. My hardness filling her. I burned a permanent image of her naked body into my brain as she sensually rode me. An image that will be recalled many times in the next few weeks as I lay in my own bed. Her cries muffled as her body convulsed in orgasm after orgasm. The words, "I love you" being said over, and over, and over.

We lay, basking in the afterglow of our joining. I drifted off to sleep.

I was awakened in the middle of the night. The room dark. Kathy's hand cupping my loose sack, gently massaging each testicle. Running her finger up the hardening shaft to the sensitive head.

"I love waking you like that. First, listening to you sleep. Then wanting you. Right now, I want you to just Fuck Me. Right now. In the dark. I'm already wet... so very wet and waiting for you. Feel."

Yes. She was wet. Sodden.

Somehow, I got the condom on in the dark and did just that. I took her. Her legs spread wide. I fucked her. She loved it.

As I finished and lay back, she cuddled, "That was fun. I really like being made love to... the closeness... the tenderness... the loving. But, sometimes I like it when you just take me. Make me yours's. Show me that you have to have me. Just think, we'll be able to do that in your trailer... in your bed," we kissed, "Now go to sleep. I want you to make love to me one more time in the morning before I have to leave."

And we did just that, as dawn was breaking. The sounds of our climaxes muffled. We kissed one last time as she dressed and parted. I fell back into a satisfying sleep.

I was in an open field. I was naked. The cool wind blowing through my hair and across my hanging sac. The scent in the air... I know that scent... sweet... faint. A mysterious hand cupped my scrotum and probed its contents. A finger resting and gently stroking the taint. That scent. It was there again. This time minty. Then everything vanished.

I opened my eyes to the site of Kathy's face inches away from mine. Smiling. Her hand lightly cupping my sac. She was dressed in shorts and a casual tee shirt.

"Hey there sleepy head," as she kissed my forehead, "I'd kiss you; but, even though you're my boyfriend, you still have morning breath," she smiled... so... she moved hand now encircling my quickly hardening member.

"Everybody's upstairs. My mom almost has breakfast ready. I told her I'd come down to wake you. She just gave me a grin... Oh. What have we here," her finger now swirling the quickly forming pre-cum.

"Yesterday morning, I gave you a blow-job. I'm not going to do that, this time... I have another thing planned. Something that I've wanted to do for some time. Another first for us," her hand now stroking me... moving the loose skin of my shaft up and partially over the sensitive head. I moaned. My dick throbbed in her hand.

"You like?" she grinned, "Your first hand-job. The first of many more to come... so to speak. Tell me what you like. Is this how you do it?"

I nodded, dreamily.

"Should I cup your balls? Like this?"

I nodded breathlessly again.

"Tell me when you're going to shoot so I can get out of the way. Last thing I need is to go upstairs with spots on my shirt," she grinned.

Minutes later, "Oh my gosh Kath... I'm going to cum... right now," my balls contracted as my seed shot up the length. The first shooting a foot into the air landing high on my chest in a thick white pool. The second landing on my stomach. The third dribbling down the back of her hand.

"Wow. That was almost as much fun as giving you a blowjob. I've never seen anything like that," her fingers now spreading my sperm into my chest, "I don't care if you have morning breath, I need to kiss you anyway."

Our lips locked, and our tongues danced, I reached under her shirt and then slipped under her bra to cup her firm little mound, she purred into my mouth.

"Next time, maybe I should let you cum on my boobs. My girlfriend says that if you rub a guy's stuff into your boobs, it will make them bigger. What do you think? You want to shoot all over my little boobies? Watch me rub your stuff all over them... over my nipples. Would you like it if they got bigger?"

"Gosh, Kath. You're killing me," I was still cupping and gently kneading her soft mound. Occasionally rolling the nipple, "I don't want em bigger. I love em the way they are."

"Good answer. And for that... that won't be your last hand-job," she grinned as she leaned in and kissed me one more time.

"OK. I'd better get back upstairs before someone comes looking for me. I don't need my mom to see you all naked. Go take your shower. See you upstairs in a few," as she rearranged her bra and tee shirt.

The view of her tight little bottom as she left will never get old. I just laid there for a couple of minutes, my mind full of the past twenty four hours and the past five minutes. What a girl. I was one lucky guy.

* * * * *

Everyone was in the process of dishing up. We sat at the table. The two women glowed. Her dad had a satisfying, and relaxed, expression. I'm sure I did too. Her brother was oblivious. Kathy's mom gave me a sweet and knowing smile. We were good.

The parting was tough; but, nowhere in the realm of our previous parting. This weekend had cemented the Plan. We would make it. We were already making plans for her visit.