You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 06-2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd love to. Sounds like fun," sighing, "Just don't know how I would ever get to though," she said kind of dejectedly.

Suddenly, I saw a twinkle of mischief in Kathy's eyes. The wheels were turning. I wasn't even going to try to think what was stirring in that brain of hers.

"Let me see what I can do."

........................................

Kathy walked me out and over to my car. Standing against it with Kathy in my arms, our lips met tenderly.

"What did you mean when you said you'd see what you could do?" I asked.

"Just a momentary thought. I'd been thinking of ways to get Alex comfortable with you staying over some nights. I don't mean us doing it, with her in her bed. Just comfortable; maybe seeing you in your underwear. You seeing her in her night shirt. Stuff like that. I'd been thinking of the three of us hanging out at the campus lake. Then the thought of hanging out at my uncle's popped into my brain. We could grill some hot dogs and stuff. I might even show you my little tiny bikini," she grinned as our lips met again, "I need to talk to my mom to make sure my uncle is OK with you being there. Remember the rules?"

"And rule number two... alcohol?"

"Yeah. I'll see about that one too. I'm sure it'll be fine. My mom really likes you, and really knows how much we are into each other," she grinned as our lips made love for a bit.

.......................................

Kathy and I decided to take Alex to her first college football game Saturday afternoon. It was fun. The school was not known for their football program. Basketball was king. Even though you weren't supposed to have alcohol on state run university campuses, a lot of the girls were carrying large purses that appeared to have some weight to them. At that time, nobody did inspections of purses. They were perfect for pints of whatever: rum, brandy... well you get the picture. The students sat on bleachers that were open at the bottom, just like high school football bleachers, only larger, that held probably 1,500, and stretched from 20 yard line to 20 yard line. Starting around the fourth quarter, you could hear empty liquor pint bottles cascading down the bleacher supports. I hadn't thought to bring anything. We still had fun. We lost.

My roommates and I were planning on having a 'small' party that evening. Boomer had a lot of 'couple' friends along with guys and gals. There would be a good mixture of about fifteen or so.

Kathy still hadn't spent the night at the trailer. I was hoping to break in my bed with her that night.

Kathy and I had convinced Alex to come. We promised we would keep an eye on her and when she wanted to leave we would bring her back... no problem.

I filled in Boomer and Ken that Alex was also coming, and that most likely, Kathy would be spending the night. They just grinned at me. Ken let us know that Jess wanted to come too, just needed a ride to pick her up. I told him, if he wanted to, he could take my car and go pick up Jess. He said he couldn't do that, something about his license and insurance. Oh well, this could be interesting. I was pretty sure the real reason that Jess wanted to be there was her insecurity over Kathy being there.

The girls looked spectacular, as always. This time, each wore a strapless tube top that ended about six inches above the top of their shorts. Kathy's was a cream color and Alex a light blue. Two cute navels on display. Along with two sets of firm little mounds. Kathy's shoulders and midsection glowed with a golden tan. Each wore loose mid-thigh shorts that showed off their long slender legs. I gave them each an appreciative hug.

I could see Boomer conflicted. On the one hand he wanted to socialize with his guy and single girl friends. On the other hand, he wanted to get to know Alex. By the end of the night, they were comfortable with each other. I could see the four of us hanging out together.

The guys from our earlier dorm years were surprised that Ken was with a girl, as he never socialized before. They were happy for him, but puzzled by Jess. Besides Alex, she was the only other freshman. She was also out-shined by both Kathy, Alex, and a few of Boomer's girl friends. Her insecurities were coming to the surface.

Kathy was a hit with my ex-dorm friends. They had seen her that day at the beach, and a brief glimpse before we would duck into my room on a couple of nights that last week of the school year. Her personality, and the sexy looks had them in awe... The 'Kath affect'. I was in heaven, as my left hand rarely left the bare section at the small of her back.

We were standing in a group: Ken, Jess, Alex, Kathy, and myself just talking and sipping our drinks Kathy on one side and Jess on the other. For some reason, Jess was standing a bit close to me... to close in Kathy's mind.

At one point Jess turned to look at something and her right breast grazed my arm. Then when she turned back to the group, grazed it again, only slower, lingering a bit. Alex noticed. Kathy noticed as she pulled me in closer, and shot Jess daggers. The second time it happened, the claws were coming out, as Kathy gave Jess one of those stabbing glares, 'This is your last warning... bitch'.

I knew at some point, I was going to be taking Alex back, so I was careful to go easy on the beer. Plus, Kathy and I were going to initiate my bed.

Around 11:00 Alex asked if I would take her back. I wasn't sure what the plans of Ken and Jess were. Was she going to spend the night? I made it a point of making it known that I was taking Alex back to the dorm, just in case Jess wanted to go back too. No response.

Around 11:30, it was like a switch was pulled. Everybody left. I think the couples had their plans of a night of hot sex. The five of us, well mostly just the four of us, quickly did a rough clean up. Nothing too intense, just bag up the empty beer cans and set outside. At least we wouldn't be waking up to the smell of stale beer.

Then, I took Kathy's hand and led her into my bedroom, as Boomer, Ken, and Jess watched. A few minutes later, I heard Ken's door slide shut, and muffled voices.

Behind the thin closed door the desk lamp was lowered, casting a soft glow across the room. The radio in the other room somewhat drowning out the sounds emanating from my room. Our lips met. I was going to make love to her. In my bed, for the first time. Kathy was of a different mine set. She had a score to settle.

I cupped her face as we each stood and looked in the other's eyes. Kathy had a soft gentle smile knowing what was coming. I pulled off the tube top, exposing her soft mounds and exquisitely hard nipples. She pulled my tee shirt off and tossed onto my desk. Kathy looked into my eyes, grinned, and locked her hands behind her head. My lips encased her hardened nubs before engulfing as much of the soft flesh into my mouth as I could get. My hand gently massaging the remaining soft flesh. She cooed and purred. With a mischievous look, Kathy fumbled with my shorts before they too were at the floor. I guided her to the bed. She raised her hips as I slowly removed her shorts and light blue bikini panties together. I brought them to my nose and smiled. She grinned.

"Can I trade this fresh one for the other two? Two for one. Such a good deal."

"Yes. Now come down here and get familiar with the source," as she lay there and opened her legs with a sultry gaze.

I headed directly between those splayed legs. It was like, 'Do not stop at her soft lips. Do not stop at her enticing breasts. Do not stop at her engorged nipples. Go directly to that inviting, and open pussy'.

My tongue probed the oozing opening, then parted her velvety folds as it traveled to the peak of her pleasure. A loud gasp filled the room as I bathed her pearl. Grasping handfuls of my hair, she held me tight against the center of her universe and let out a loud gasp followed by a not so subtle, "Yes... OH Yes... Right there... mmmmm."

Soon, I heard from Ken's room. Jess, "Will you guys knock it off?"

I stopped. Kathy giggled. I swear I heard from the next room, 'Do they do that all the time?'

I looked up at Kathy. She looked back at me and grinned, "You're not done... yet."

I grinned back and my tongue continued. The sounds of her passion were louder than I've ever heard. It finally dawned on me... she was rubbing it in... payback for those earlier 'innocent' brushes of Jess's breasts against me, and was having fun in the process. 'Love Making' in my bed would be on a different night. Tonight was 'Fun Making' and payback.

Her orgasm racked her body as she let the world know the depth of her climax.

"Come up and kiss me. Let me taste myself on you. On those lips," she grinned. The words penetrating the thin walls, making sure Jess knew where her lover's lips and tongue had been moments before.

"Come on... get inside of me," again, the words penetrating the wall.

"Come on you guys," we heard again heard Jess's exasperation from the other room.

Kathy giggled and whispered, "Maybe later, OK?"

She had proven her point. I turned off the light and we settled in next to each other savoring the bareness and closeness; but not before Kathy's coup de grace, "I love you Bill. My love."

I couldn't resist, "I love you Kathy. My love."

A few minutes later, I heard Ken calling my name from the living room. Kathy heard it too.

"Be right back," as I got up and put on my shorts and a tee shirt. I took a look back to see a grinning girlfriend.

"What's up?"

"Would you mind taking Jess back?"

"Now?"

"Yeah. Don't worry, I'll go with," he had a dejected and frustrated look. I knew he couldn't use my car. She could have slept on the couch. Oh Well. I figured it was the easiest way to get her out of there so Kathy wouldn't have to deal with her drama in the morning.

"OK. Give me a couple of minutes. I'll meet you by the car."

"Thanks," as an appreciative smile crossed his face.

"What's up," asked Kathy as I changed my shirt.

"Ken wants me to take Jess back. He's going with. Stay here. It'll be fine," as I leaned over to plant a kiss on those soft lips.

"If I happen to fall asleep, you know how to wake me."

"I'll do more than just wake you."

"Promise?"

"Promise," kiss.

Ken must have said something to Jess, as she was quiet the whole ride back. Once at her dorm, Ken got out to walk her to the door. She just turned and walked away.

Getting into the car, Ken says, "Well, I guess that takes care of that. Sorry for all the drama and that she put a damper on you guy's activities. Now I know why I never wanted to get involved with a girl while I'm here. I was hoping she would at least stay the night. We'd never done that before. Oh well."

"I should be the one apologizing. I mean, Kathy was pretty loud and obvious. I've never seen her like that."

"I think she was proving a point to Jess. Like laying a claim, that you're hers. I mean, I saw Jess rub up against you earlier. Openly flirting. She didn't care who was there. Right there in front of me and your girlfriend, that everybody can see is so in love with you. That was pretty bad. I think Jess was jealous of you two. The depth of your feelings for each other. Plus, I know that Jess has been insecure around Kathy since the moment they were introduced. I really thought Kathy was going to knock her block off... and if looks could kill... The looks that Kathy gave Jess. Although, I really liked the way that she put it back at her," I was driving, so I couldn't see the smile.

I laughed, "Yeah. I just made a mental note not to piss Kathy off. Really though, we'll be more discrete in the future."

"I know. And, thanks again."

I found Kathy on her back with the sheet just below her navel. The desk lamp was on casting her in a soft subdued light. I couldn't tell if she was asleep or not. Her nipples were inviting. If she was asleep, I knew how I was going to wake her. If she wasn't asleep, it was still going to be fun. It was only 1:00. Tomorrow/today is Sunday. Plenty of time.

Naked. I leaned down. The tip of my tongue lightly brushing against the erect pink nipple. Kathy groaned. She was not sleeping. My mouth engulfed her tender soft flesh as the base of my tongue bathed that beautiful gumdrop. Her hands found the back of my neck. She purred quietly.

"mmmm. I like that."

"You weren't sleeping."

"No. I thought I would pretend and see what you would do."

"And?"

"Here. The other one... please," I could see the sweet smile, as I kissed her lips.

I turned my attention to the other untouched breast, and gave it the same treatment. I was rewarded with satisfying purrs of contentment.

"I think you've got me wet enough for you. Come on, let's initiate your bed... our bed."

We made love quietly and contently as I emptied my balls into her loving cavern with her legs wrapped around me. Her heels locked.

"I love you, Kathy. My love."

"I love you, Bill. My love."

We fell asleep with Kathy's head resting comfortably on my chest. Knowing that this was just the start.

...........................................

Kathy had reconnected with Valerie the following Tuesday. Actually, Valerie had gotten Kathy's number and called her. They made plans to meet at the student center for coffee and share all the details of their summer and our life... well maybe not all of the details. Valerie was ecstatic that we had survived the summer, and were still together -- happy. Valerie could tell it was way more than just 'happy'. She inwardly smiled at what she had inadvertently brought together.

They had made plans for the three of us to get together the coming Saturday night at Valerie's' apartment to just hang out. Maybe play some board games or cards.

Valerie lived with two other girls. I knew them both: Marsha and Terri. Marsha still wore too much makeup and smoked. Terri looked good. It was good to see both of them again. Neither had real boyfriends, but would just hang out with guy friends. Marsha still saw Randy occasionally.

"So, can I give him a big kiss when I see him? I mean a big, hot, 'miss you -- glad to see you' kiss?"

"Val, you get a pass on whatever you want to do to him... Well, maybe not everything," that brought a round of laughter.

Kathy told Valerie we would bring her some red wine for wine coolers. It sounded like fun. They hugged as they parted.

.......................................

Kathy looked as stunning as I had ever seen her, as I met her in the dorm lobby. The shorts were shorter than I had seen. Ending about a third of the way down her thighs. Those luscious tanned legs on full display. The loose tank top and spaghetti straps showing off her smooth tanned upper chest. The top was tight enough that each of her half apple orbs were beautifully showcased. She smiled as she watched me check her out as she did a three sixty. I then noticed how the back of her shorts hugged her tight little cheeks.

Valerie opened the door, stood for a moment, we both smiled, as my eyes quickly took in the vision of my second best friend. Valerie looked as beautiful as the last time I saw her. Tonight she wore mid-thigh loose shorts, with a tight pullover top. The bottom loose against the top of her shorts. The shoulder to shoulder scooped neckline grazing the top of each of the underlying cups. Her shoulders a nice golden tan, with soft tan lines.

She squealed as she leaped into my arms planting a kiss that curled my toes. It was a good thing that Kathy was carrying the bag of refreshments. I mean her tongue was in my mouth, probing. Arms locked behind my neck pulling us together. The top being pulled up, exposing her flat tummy and the small of her back. Her little firm mounds plastered against my chest. Her other mound pressing against mine. My hands finding that familiar patch of bare skin at the base of her back.

Kathy watched and smiled, her two best friends: the 'match maker' and her love, reconnecting. Valerie pulled back, smiling, as she gave me one more parting peck on the cheek.

"Gosh, it's sooo good to see you," her face beaming. Stepping back, I watched as she checked me out. "You look like you've lost weight, and put on a bit of muscle."

I don't know if she was just messing with me, or not. It wouldn't have surprised me.

"Must have been the work at the dairy this summer. Unloading milk crates from semis and stuff. But, thanks. You look really good too," she beamed as she knew that I meant it.

Getting our first round of drinks set up I toasted, "To friends." Turning to Kathy, "To my best friend, and the love of my life." Turning to Valerie, "To my 'always' friend...Thank you." The eyes of both girls welling up.

The living area of the apartment was a bit bigger than what we had at the trailer. There were two couches and a two stuffed chairs with a small coffee table and two end-tables. Valerie's bedroom was about twice as large as mine, which wouldn't have taken much.

Kathy and I sat on the couch as Valerie brought the chair over and sat in front of us so we could all see each other. Valerie and I talked about our summer. I'm sure Kathy had heard it all at their meeting, but was content to watch Valerie and me talk back and forth.

Valerie still didn't have a boyfriend, and still didn't want one. She spent the summer with her hometown girlfriends. Yeah, she did have a few dates; but they were just for fun. I was 100% sure that she was still a virgin, saving it for some special guy. Some lucky special guy.

I asked about her fall classes. She was going to have to take the required chemistry class this quarter and the required physics class next quarter. The same two classes I helped Terri with last year. I knew she would need help, and told her that Kathy and I always met, and studied, in the library in the evening. We also exchanged schedules, as perhaps open time between classes during the day would also be a possibility. We exchanged phone numbers.

She also looked at me and gave a slight grin, "Next quarter, I'm taking a follow up class to that art class sketching class I took last year."

I didn't know what she was implying. I also didn't know if she had told Kathy about how I had 'helped' her out on her art project last year. Little did I realize.

I thought I would have some fun, as I got round three of our drinks set up.

"It looks like you spent some time at a pool, or lake. The light tan lines of your bikini," I said to Valerie with a straight face. I was headed for the fact that Kathy had no tan lines. Kathy didn't pick up on my innocent comment... yet.

"A little bit of both, and the back yard of one of my girlfriends. I kind of kept my straps up at the pool and lake. When I was at my girlfriend's house we kind of let them down and undid the back of our tops when we laid on our fronts."

"How many of you were there, in the back yard?"

Kathy was now chewing her bottom lip. She was now starting to put two and two together of where I was going. I had to be careful, the last thing I wanted to do was embarrass her in front of our friend.

"Only three of us," Valerie could see where my brain was going. She grinned, "No. We didn't get topless. Actually, nobody thought of it. Still, I don't think I could have done that. Laying out in the back yard with my boobs exposed."

"Was there a fence around the yard so you couldn't be seen?"

"Yeah. Still, I don't think I could do that. What if somebody came home, even though we knew we were alone?"

A few moments later, Valerie looked at Kathy, "Kathy. Stand up. Turn around."

Standing and turning.

"You don't have any tan lines on your back or your shoulders."