You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 06-2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vision of watching Valerie apply lotion to those lovely white mounds and pink nipples, glistening with oil, flashed into my fertile brain.

Kathy, again reading my mind, added, "I think that's something you can handle by yourself," they both grinned at each other.

"Yeah. I'll do that when I turn over. Right now, I want to work on my back tan lines."

Valerie moved to the side to lay down. She lingered a bit on her hands and knees. Looked over at me and caught me looking at her creamy white hanging mounds. The erect pink nipples pointing down. She mischievously grinned as she turned slightly, giving me a better look. My dick throbbed.

Kathy still sensually rubbing my back watching the tease with a grin.

When Valerie's show was over, Kathy stood up. I watched as she walked to the water, bend over, and washed her hands. The fabric over each of her cheeks pulled tight, with half of each cheek showing. She turned and walked back. She watched me, grinning, as I watched in fascination as she slowly, and sensually, returned. The fabric of the bottom portion of her suit, still, a fraction of an inch above that luscious forest. Her lean tanned legs glistening with lotion. A slight jiggle in each little tan mound with every step. She leaned in and our lips met in a tender and loving kiss before laying on her stomach between me and Valerie.

"Refreshments anyone?" I asked a bit later.

I returned with two iced wine coolers. Standing in front of Kathy I handed it to her, but kept it just out of her reach... as I teased her. She knew what I was up to. Grinning. She raised up to her knees, as I once again took in her topless form. Valerie watching the whole display. Kathy gave me a grin and a slight nod in Valerie's direction as she took the cup and a sip. I got the hint.

Moving to the front of Valerie, I did the same. She looked up first at me and then Kathy, who was still on her knees. Valerie took a deep breath and raised up to her knees and looked up at me with a knowing smile as she watched me check her out.

I almost dropped the cup.

I had seen Valerie's breasts before; but, not like this. Even the teasing glimpse she offered a few minutes ago didn't do justice.

Here... the full sunlight bringing out all of the gentle hues, colors, and textures of her erect pink nipples and areola. Valerie watched, and grinned, as my eyes shamelessly traveled from her eyes downward: across the smooth golden space of her upper chest, past the slight line separating the 'tanned' from the 'untanned', over the creamy whiteness of her sculpture-perfect, succulent B-cups sitting high and firm as only a late teen's breasts can. The nickel sized caramel colored areola surrounding the erect eraser sized dark pink nipples. My dick throbbed.

"You can breathe now," I heard from my left.

She took the cup, and took a large gulp, and grinned at me. I leaned in and lightly kissed those soft lips. I wanted to caress her mounds. To kiss each luscious nipple like I had in the past. But, that past was before Kathy, and I figured that was a line not to be crossed. At least not yet.

I watched as both girls applied the lotion to their own soft mounds. Kathy, spending more time than Valerie, moving her palms over her erect nipples, looking at me with a sultry smile. She knew what I was thinking... that I wanted to take her right then and there. To ravish her. Again. And again. And again. Like the animal I was. I was thinking and envisioning just that.

They settled back down, letting the sun kiss their newly exposed soft flesh. Valerie closed her eyes to savor the warmth of the sun on her sensitive nipples for the first time.

A few minutes into it, Valerie softly said, "I can't believe I've missed out on this, up until now. It feels so good. So free. The warmth of the sun on my boobs. On my sensitive nipples."

"Wait until you lay out completely nude. To swim nude."

"That may be a while. It took a lot of courage just to get this far."

"You'll get there."

I couldn't help it, "Are you sure you have enough lotion on there? Wouldn't want you to get sunburnt."

"She has enough," I heard the giggled answer from my right.

The afternoon moved on. We did swim. Valerie commented on how wonderful it felt to feel the cool water glide across her warm nipples. Kathy, again said, "Wait until you swim nude."

"Val, climb up my back and stand on my shoulders."

I focused on the feel of her firm little breasts as she shimmied up my spine before planting her sweet feet on my shoulders and pushing upright. She seemed to weigh nothing

Then I said, "Okay, now dive off me."

She surfaced with a big smile, as she shook her head to get her hair out of her eyes.

Then it was Kathy's turn. Only Kathy took her time moving up my back. Moving her erect nipples across my back, as she slowly ascended. Standing on my shoulders. I envisioned our next trip out here and Kathy standing there completely nude.

The three of us played together like kids. Laughing the whole time as I kept coming out of the water, over and over again with each of my topless girlfriends sitting on my shoulders and then diving off.

Played Frisbee. I was mesmerized by both Valerie and Kathy. Their breasts. The way they moved so gently, with such fluidity. I couldn't take my eyes off them. The areolae were dark; the nipples erect and calling to me, as they moved around the water, throwing handfuls of water at each other and me. Jumping for the Frisbee, their breasts moved, jumped and jiggled with grace.

They knew what they were doing, where my attention was, and the affect it was having. It was a good thing the water was cool. I decided right then, Kathy was going to spend the night in my bed. Probably wouldn't get much sleep and would probably walk funny in the morning.

Later in the afternoon, Valerie casually said she was going for a swim. The first two bottles of wine were empty. The third just opened. They were both feeling relaxed.

"Val, if you want to skinny dip, go ahead. I'll keep Bill distracted. Just take off your bottoms once you get deep enough. Or however you want to do it. You'll love it."

I watched Valerie rise and walk away, her little butt swaying.

"Come here lover," I was going to like the distraction, as our slickened chests first met followed by our lips. We rolled so Kathy was on top.

"So, I know you've been thinking of what you're going to do to me tonight. I could tell," her eyes gleaming mischievously as our lips met. Her mound grinding against my growing member.

"Are you going to ravish me? Take me, like the animal you are?" her eyes twinkling in mischief.

"You won't be able to walk in the morning. I am going to fuck you silly. Your pussy will be so full of my cum."

"I love it when you talk dirty to me," our lips meeting as we kissed through our smile. My dick hardening between us as I gripped her butt cheeks beneath the thin material. Another first, and side of her I hadn't seen before. I liked it.

Meanwhile, Valerie had walked to water's edge. She stood there looking out over the smooth surface, closed her eyes, and raised her arms to behind her head. Presenting her firm white mounds to the world as she again savored the sun warming her erect pebbles.

"Gosh, this feels so good," then, becoming daring, she glanced back at our intertwined bodies, thought and smiled a satisfying smile, "I did that."

Just then, she tucked her thumbs in the sides of the waistband and pulled the bottoms down and stepped out of them. Her hands raised high above her head as she stood completely nude to the world for the first time. Valerie looked back at us once more. At that moment, Kathy had looked up from our lip lock and gave Valerie a 'congratulatory' smile before returning to massage my lips with her own.

Slipping into the coolness of the water, Valerie let out a gasp as the coolness met her hot folds, followed by an, "Oh my." She started to swim into the deeper water. It was like having her body licked all over by little tongues. Kathy keeping vigilant eye on her friend, as I nibbled on soft flesh of her neck.

Valerie turned onto her back and slowly backstroked. Her white mounds flattened and quivering at each stroke. Her nipples turning a deep pink pointing to the heavens. Her dark triangle of brown pubic hair, breaking the surface making a sharp contrast against her white untanned flesh, glistened in the sunlight. Her eyes closed. She savored the new sensations of the water flowing between her legs, and through her opened folds, as she slowly 'frog kicked'. She was becoming lost in these sensations that this newly found freedom was having on her body. I was unaware of what was going on, as Kathy kept me pleasantly distracted.

Kathy broke our kiss, and looked up, just as Valerie emerged from the water looking like a water nymph. She watched as the water cascaded down the front of her friend gleaming like jewels on her smooth skin. Her nipples hard and a very dark pink. The dark pubic triangle sparkling in the sunlight as water droplets clung to each dark brown strand. Valerie looked over at Kathy, smiled and waved. Kathy gave her a 'thumbs up'.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Never you mind," as her lips again found mine.

Valerie laid down on the soft sand at the water's edge, closed her eyes, and opened her legs to the world for the first time. She inhaled a lungful of air as the warm kiss of the sun on her open flower traveled through her body. She opened herself to the maximum. Legs splayed wide, just as a gentle breeze brushed through her wispy dark forest and exposed wet folds.

"Oh my," was all she could say as her fingers teased her warm extended sensitive nipples causing her sex to quiver as her body responded to all the new sensations. Closing her eyes she lay spread eagled on the warm sand with a satisfying smile. The sun drying her smooth soft flesh. The wispy strands of her dark pubic hair fluttering in the soft gentle breeze.

Minutes later, a topless Valerie appeared with a broad smile. Her nipples were as stiff as pink rubber bullets. I inwardly groaned.

"That was the most sensational, and erotic feeling I've ever experienced. I don't think I can ever swim again with a suit on. Or lay out in the sun with one on, either." she beamed' "I'm glad you kept him completely occupied."

My eyes went wide, as I then realized what had been happening behind me.

"It was a tough job, but somebody had to do it."

Kathy stood and hugged her friend in a full 'friends' hug.

"Good for you, Val."

Valerie giggled, "If it hadn't been for the wine courage, it don't think I could have done that... any of that. That was the most daring and spontaneous thing I think I've ever done."

Looking over at me, grinning, "And you missed it all. But, I could tell, and see, that you were pleasantly preoccupied," as Valerie took in the major bulge in my shorts.

"Maybe I can get a 're-play'."

Valerie, still grinning mischievously, "Maybe."

The day was winding down. Kathy had thought about just the two of us taking an intimate 'skinny dip' but decided to save that for a time when just the two of us were here. We made a small fire to cook our hot dogs and warm the beans. The girls remained topless to my delight, until the mosquitos chased us out.

I got a hot 'toe curling' good night kiss from Valerie when we dropped her off. She gave Kathy another full 'friends' hug, said thanks for the experience.

Kathy said, "I'm glad you enjoyed it. We'll have to do that again, before the weather gets too cool."

Valerie looked at me grinning, "I'd like that... Who knows...? Maybe a replay?"

My dick throbbed at the thought.

That night I did ravage my girlfriend to her delight, as I took her... and took her. We both had smiles on our faces in the morning as we emerged from my bedroom. My roommates just shook their heads.