You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 06-2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As nonchalantly as possible Kathy says, "Yeah. I tan so that I don't have tan lines there. That way I can wear these kinds of tops, which Bill really likes," as she gave me a coy satisfying smile.

I wasn't done, "So, if you had someplace to tan topless, you might be inclined?"

Valerie was becoming aware I was messing with her, so she played along.

Taking a sip of her drink, she gave a mischievous grin, "Maybe. What about you Kath? If you had someplace to tan topless where nobody could see you, would you?"

As if deep in thought, like she had never thought of the possibility, she finally said, "Yeah. Probably," and then to have her own fun, with me. She turned and grinned at me before continuing, "Just think of it. The warm sun on your boobs. Warming your sensitive nipples. The gentle wind across your bare skin. It sounds like fun."

"I guess it does. I've just never had a chance to experience it like that. I mean, I'm kind of a city girl. I don't even know where, at home, I could do that. I mean some of the girls at the dorm last year, would go up to the roof and lay out topless. I knew that there was a rule against it, in case one of the maintenance guys had to go up there. I was just never brave enough to do that."

I could sense the wheels turning in Kathy's brain. I waited.

Taking another sip of her drink, Kathy looked at Valerie, "I know of a place."

Valerie's eyes went wide, "Really? Where?"

Kathy explained the abandoned strip mine pond that her uncle has. How she and some of her high school girlfriends and gone out there to have some privacy and tan. She left out the complete nude tanning and skinny dipping. I think that would have overloaded Valerie's brain.

Was Kathy going to suggest that the three of us go to her uncles? And that they would layout out topless?

My dick stirred as images of these two tanning topless ran through my fertile brain. I shifted a bit. Kathy knew what I was thinking and grinned at my discomfort, and, that I had brought the whole thing upon myself.

"I was just thinking. WE could all go out there one Saturday afternoon. Take some hot dogs, wine, beer (looking at me), and just relax. If you want to go topless... fine. If not, then that's OK too. Just thought it might be fun. Something new for you to experience."

Valerie looked first at me and then back at Kathy before Kathy added with a grin, "I mean, from what you've told me, it's not like he's never seen your boobs before."

Valerie blushed, looked down, and softly said, "Yeah. That's true."

Kathy knew she went too far with her best friend. She got up, went to Valerie, and pulled her to her feet.

"I'm so sorry, Val. So very sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you. Look, we're all friends here. Good friends. Nothing can take that away. You knew him before I did. You guys had fun. You were careful not to get too involved and stay just friends... good friends, and still have fun. I don't think I could have done that with any guy. I mean, the fact that Bill and I are where we are today... right now... is first because of you. Something I can never ever repay you for. Second, because we discovered, as you have said many times, that 'we were made for each other'. I love you Valerie."

Tears were now down each of their cheeks as they hugged. I felt myself choking back a bit at the display of their friendship, and Kathy's words.

"I love you, Kathy. My friend."

Turning to me, and wiping her eyes, Kathy grins, "Sorry, Bill; but you've got to put up with two emotional girls here."

"I wouldn't have it any other way. My two friends and lover."

Rearranging themselves back to one on either side of me, Valerie says, "OK. I'm ready. Let's do it."

I looked at her with a big grin, "Do IT? Really? Right Now?"

That broke any remaining tension as they both laughed and Valerie gave me a firm sock to my arm with her hand, as she laughed.

"You wish. Guys. You're really all just a bunch of little kids at heart, aren't you? That's all you think of. No silly. Sunbath topless."

Kathy was laughing at the exchange as we settled in for some cards, and more refreshments.

......................................

They got together during the week and planned on what to bring. Valerie made it plain that she wanted to share in the costs of the refreshments and food. Kathy talked to her mom about us using her uncle's pond. Mainly to get it out there that I would be there with the two of them and there would be alcohol. Kathy's mom said 'not to worry about it. If something ever came up, she would deal with it'. In Kathy's mind, this was going to be a practice run for when she, Alex, and I would be at the pond. Perhaps not the whole topless thing, but a chance for Alex to get comfortable with me in a less state of dress. Kathy wanted Alex to be comfortable when I would stay over in her room. Just sleeping over, in my shorts. Nothing else. At least not for a while.

.........................................

It was a beautiful day for the end of September: clear blue sky, mid 80's, with medium humidity. The three of us entered the lane to the pond just after noon. We had a filled cooler: Ice, hot dogs, buns, a can of beans, chips, 3 bottles of Boones Farms, and of course a six pack. I borrowed plates and utensils from the trailer.

It was a bit bigger than I expected. Looking across the water the far shore was perhaps seventy five yards the width around fifty yards surrounded by tall trees. The right side had a bit of a cliff that was about fifteen feet high. The wall, a mixture of coal and sandstone. We stood on a sandy section that was about ten feet deep and twenty feet wide. The sand had a very fine texture. The water was a deep blue -- clear and fresh, fed by an underground spring that was filtered by the coal. The far trees reflecting off the still water. The leaves hadn't started to turn yet. I was imagining the view in a few weeks. Off to the right was a fire pit with a nice pile of firewood was nearby. The nearby picnic table caught, and held my eye.

A vision of a naked Kathy, spread-eagled on the picnic table with my tongue making love to her opened flower entered my mind. I smiled to myself. Kathy caught the smile and then what I was looking at. Once again, reading my mind, she leaned in and kissed my cheek with a mischievous grin. Perhaps in her vision, I was naked, spread-eagled, and she was making love to her favorite part of me. We both knew we would return, where each of our visions would come to fruition, and more.

"It's so beautiful," Valerie breaking us out of our shared visions, "So quiet. So private."

The thought of going topless was becoming more comfortable.

We got set up. My shirt was off, and settled back to watch as the girls casually undressed. Each unaware of the erotic scene they were providing as each bit of outer clothing was casually opened and then discarded.

I think Kathy became aware of my intense gaze about halfway into her unveiling. Having just removed her tee shirt, she gave me a coy grin, slowly opened her shorts, turned away, and then slowly lowered her shorts. Her firm bottom coming into view followed by those smooth thighs, and then the toned calves. She bent at the waist to remove the lowered shorts and wiggled her bottom. Peeking back at me she gave me that "Kathy" smile. I just grinned back, as she stood, and faced me as I took in what was adorning her lithe and tanned body.

This was a new one. Smaller. Much smaller.

A red string bikini with ties at her tanned hips, around her neck, and back. The top strings connected two little red triangles stretched tight over her high, petite breasts, leaving a lot of smooth chest exposed. From the side, she looked naked except for the string that kept her bottom on and the string that crossed her ribs. Her nipples were visible as twin peaks under the thin fiber. Smooth butt cheeks peeking out from the smooth fabric. Her legs going on and on. The front small triangle, a fraction of an inch away from that luscious honey blonde forest.

She looked good displaying acres of skin. It was the closest thing to being naked as she could have been.

Today was going to be fun. I had no expectations of what the activities for the day would be, just that we all would have fun, as friends.

I looked over as Valerie stood in her modest bikini showing a lot of her luscious smooth skin. While I had seen Valerie in just panties in both my room and hers, being outside, her smooth chest and flat midsection glowed with a light golden tan. The top swells of her little breasts peaking over the top. I watched as she turned, bent over, and unknowingly presented her firm little butt cheeks to my eyes. Kathy watched and grinned.

Refreshments were brought out. Comments were made that this was the earliest we had started. We needed to pace ourselves. We had all afternoon, and part of the evening until the mosquitos decided to invade.

They started out with each of them rubbing tanning lotion on their fronts. Kathy couldn't resist putting on a private, and discrete, show. Her shoulder straps down, I watched as she would apply the lotion to her shoulders, arms, and chest. Then watched as her hand slipped into each cup as she squeezed her own little mounds... looking straight into my eyes, grinning. Then watched as she applied to lotion to her stomach and across the loose top of the bottom. Then in one quick motion, her hand disappeared as I saw the movement of her fingers, through the taught material, flow through the underlying fur. The teasing grin never leaving her face. Valerie was busy applying her own lotion and did not catch Kathy's teasing. I grinned and shook my head, and thought, 'the day could get interesting', as the alcohol took effect.

Half an hour later, "Hey, I need to cool off. Let's go for a swim," Kathy said.

Half way to the water, I leaned over to Kathy and whispered, "I'll bet this is the first time you've gone swimming here wearing something. Although what you've got on is almost like wearing nothing.

Her smile back, she whispered, "You're right. And maybe, this will be the one, and only time. And I'm glad you like it. I bought it just for you," again, the mischievous grin as she kissed my cheek.

"Have I told you recently that you have a sexy body?"

"Not in the last thirty seconds," as I got a playful grin followed by a kiss to my cheek.

"Kath... you have an incredibly sexy body."

Another grin and light kiss.

As we entered the water, Kathy explained that there was a steady downgrade for the first ten feet, or so, to where it was waist deep. Then it got steeper. Another five feet and you were shoulder deep, and after that it dropped off. The middle of the pond was around fifty feet deep. The water was cool and refreshing. You could feel the top 6 inches, or so, was warmer than below, being warmed by the sum. We played about.

Getting another round of refreshments, I found the girls on their fronts with the tops undone. Two smooth bare backs were presented to me. Kathy's completely tanned. Valerie's light tan lines. I was in awe. I knew what my next duty would be.

I decided to start with Valerie. Warming the lotion in my hands, I started on her shoulders. My hands gently gliding over her smooth skin. It had been a while since my hands had really touched her bare skin, not counting the brief moment at her apartment. We both relished the contact, as memories of the previous year flooded each of our brains. My hands moving up her sides. My fingertips caressing some exposed side boobage. Her head was turned, but I could see the upturned smile as my hands continued to glide over her back. I looked over at Kathy, she had a satisfying grin, as she watched me sensually caress the back of our friend. I would have done the backs of Valerie's thighs and calves, but she had taken care of that after returning from the water. Darn it.

Turning to Kathy. I again relished the vision of her supple smooth back. The little vertebra down her spine. She had pulled the bottoms down a bit exposing more skin, with just a hint of the top of her little 'butt-crack' showing.. Even after all the times of taking in her complete bareness, I had to, again, savor the smooth landscape that lay before me.

I started on her shoulders, down her back. My hand furthest away from Valerie's view slipped into the bottom to clutch a smooth butt cheek. Kathy let out a soft gasp. My hands went up her sides. Again the hand that was out of Valerie's sight slipped into the loose cup and caressed the soft mound of pliable flesh. Kathy turned a bit to give me complete access as I rolled the hardened pebble between my fingers. This time Kathy let out a noticeable "hmmmm".

That got Valerie's attention, "You guys at it again?"

Kathy blushed as I sat up, "It's his fault."

"Yeah. But I didn't see you resist. Even when he reached in and squeezed your butt cheek. And now your boob?"

"You want him to come over and squeeze your boob?" the mischievous and taunting grin was there.

I could see the wheels turning in Valerie's head. What if she said 'yes'? Then what? Yeah, I had massaged her breasts. Kissed and suckled her nipples to orgasm; but, and it was a big 'but', all of that had happened before the love of my life came into my life.

"I don't think that's a good idea," Valerie said softly, but the thought 'it did sound like fun' crossed her mind as she remembered my mouth and tongue on her nipples the previous year. I did notice a small smile as her eyes met mine, as we shared the same thoughts.

They were laying side-by-side. Kathy raised up a bit, leaned over, and kissed Valerie's cheek, "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you."

"It's fine. But if you guys want to do a quickie, I can go for a walk."

That broke the tension, as they both laughed, and settled back into their tanning positions.

Then Kathy got another playful grin, "Bill lay down. Let me put some lotion on your back."

She was going to do this topless. I lay down facing Valerie. Our eyes locked, as friends. She let out a genuine smile, and blew me a kiss. Kathy sat on my right side, watching the exchange.

"Val, come up here and help."

Valerie looked at me, grinned, and got up so quickly that I only got a glimpse of her little white mounds and pink nipples before they disappeared.

I was now wishing I had eyes in the back of my head. My two girlfriends. Topless. Sitting on each side of me. Four firm bare breasts exposed to the open world. Rubbing sun tanning lotion all over my back.

"See. It's not so bad. Your boobs out. Exposed to the sun. Feels nice. Doesn't it?"

It Valerie took a second to realize that Kathy had no upper body tan lines. Her small golden tanned half apple sized mounds sitting right there. While they were good friends. This was the first time they had seen each other topless.

"You don't have any tan lines."

Nodding her head and smiling, "Anywhere."

Valerie's jaw dropped open.

"Anywhere?"

"Anywhere."

"Bill. Is that true? No tan lines. Anywhere?"

I couldn't see it, but I could hear the smile.

"Yep. Not a one."

"So, how long have you been tanning naked... or rather nude?"

As they applied the lotion to my back, Kathy told the same story she had related to Alex on how she and three of her girlfriends had been tanning nude here since the summer before high school; but, added some additional details.

"Wasn't it odd in the girl's shower? I mean you guys completely tanned?"

"Not really. With a lot of these types of abandoned strip mines about, a lot of girls would go and tan nude. Fortunately, nobody ever connected the dots that the four of us friends were completely tanned. Then, later in high school, once kids got their licenses they would go farther out and away from the locals. Those got crazy. We never went to those. I only heard stories."

"Wow. I don't know if I could ever do that. I mean, yeah high school showers and all; were pretty quick. But, laying out with my girlfriends... nude... for hours."

"What do you find so strange, or uncomfortable?"

They were both still sitting up at my sides, casually rubbing lotion along my back. I was enjoying the conversation and the touches. I resisted the urge to turn over and savor each of their smooth mounds. I was sure that time would come. The afternoon was still young, and there was still plenty of wine left.

"I don't know. Exposure. I mean... the first time you guys laid out, did you like check each other out? I know that sounds weird. I mean, even last year in the dorm, my roommate and I never saw each other nude, or even topless. Bras and panties were about it."

Kathy started the story as they both sat face-to-face along my side. I wanted to turn over, but thought it too soon.

"In middle school, me and three of my girlfriends would ride our bikes out here for the afternoon. You haven't been down here in the summer. It's HOT and humid. The four of us would swim, lay out, and swim some more. Back then none of us thought of laying out topless. We were too young. Even in junior high.

"Junior high we had PE. It was the first time I had been naked in front of other girls. It was kind of embarrassing. I mean, I had no boobs. Actually, I still don't have much," looking down at me smiling, "but Bill likes my little ones. Don't you... love?" as she stroked my back.

I turned my head a bit and grinned back at Kathy.

"Yeah, I hated PE," Valerie said, "Those showers. Then our school had a pool. In the winter we had to go swimming. We couldn't bring our own suits, we had to use the school's. They were pretty pathetic. They pretty much just kept your boobs in place. Then at the end we all took showers. There were no curtained off areas like in the girl's showers. These showers were basically the boy's showers. We were all out there in the open. I felt sorry for the girls that were on their period. They couldn't swim and were the only girls that left the class with dry hair. Everybody knew why. I heard the guys swam naked, with just swimming caps."

I piped in, "Yep. Our school had a pool too. The only one in the area, and yes, we swam naked. Thirty naked guys standing around in just swimming caps with everything out there. But it wasn't that big of a deal. Our showers were all open, so it wasn't like we hadn't seen each other naked. Nobody cared."

Kathy, "Trying to picture that. A whole class of naked guys wearing just swimming caps," they both giggled at the pictured sight.

Kathy continued, "The four of us had never been naked in front of each other, even though we were best friends. I think it was the summer we were starting our Freshman year. We still rode our bikes. It started slowly, innocently that summer. Laying out here. First with our tops undone on our stomachs. Then on our backs. We'd swim topless. Then one us got the idea of swimming naked. At first, we took our bottoms off in the water. The feeling of swimming naked was wonderful. For a while we would put our bottoms back on before coming out of the water. Then one day, one of us just walked out of the water with nothing on. The rest of us just looked at each other and said, 'what the heck'. From that day on we were always nude. We were comfortable with each other, having grown up together. It was never a sexual thing. Nothing like that ever happened. The only touching was putting lotion on each other's backs. We kept the group small. We didn't want, or need, rumors going around about four girls swimming together naked."

"You obviously still got together over the last summer," Valeri said as she lightly stroked my back. My dick throbbed beneath me at her touch.

"Yeah. But now the circle was down to just three of us. One of our friends moved a year ago. Speaking of lotion. You should get some on your boobs. They'll burn real easy, having never seen the sun. Trust me, you don't want that."