You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 08

Story Info
Thanksgiving and Plan 2.
21.6k words
4.83
5.5k
4

Part 9 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
451 Followers

Another long chapter

Thanksgiving was coming up in a few weeks. Kathy's parents had planned on going on a weekend trip to Florida the week of Thanksgiving. Kathy was going to stay with her aunt and uncle. She wasn't looking forward to that. Her mom was planning on hosting their Thanksgiving dinner the Saturday before they left for their whole family. I was, of course, invited.

I had a thought. Another 'spur of the moment thought'. There wasn't enough time to do this by mail, so I called my parents on Sunday night, when the rates were the lowest. We had an agreement that anytime I wanted to talk to call them collect.

After reassuring them that everything was fine. I explained the situation with Kathy's parent's Florida trip and her staying with her aunt and uncle.

"Would be OK if Kathy came home with me and spent Thanksgiving with us?"

"I was just thinking the same thing," my mom said, "Do you think she could handle the clan again? This time in close quarters? No escape to the outside."

I could hear the smile.

"Of course she can come. We'd be honored to have her here. She can stay in your room again, and I'll fix the futon up for you in the porch. An electric blanket should keep you warm."

My inner thought was, 'I could think of something else in my bed that would keep me warm,' but obviously kept that thought to myself, although I would share it with Kathy.

"When do you think you'll be coming in?"

"We both have Wednesday classes that we can't really afford to skip. So, we should be able to get out of here around 2:00. With the interstate now complete, we should be there around 7, or so. I know she'll ask, what do you think we'll be doing Friday and Saturday night, just so she can plan on what to wear?"

"Friday night we'll probably go down for fish again. Saturday night we'll probably to down there again. The band is supposed to be real good. They play a lot of different things. I also heard the American Legion is having a band for the younger crowd. You could check that out. Will probably be more casual, or join us."

"OK. That should help. We'll talk about Saturday night. At least she will have something to go by. And I know the dress style for your dance."

"That sounds good. I'll have some food for you guys when you get here. It will be so good to see her again. She's such a wonderful girl."

"Yes she is," I'm sure my smile was felt on the other end.

Talked to my dad. He expected the weather to be 'iffy', meaning that it could snow. Maybe a little. Maybe a lot. That was helpful to let Kathy know what to bring, as I was thinking of taking her for a hike around the lower portion of the farm, and beyond.

.......................................

Kathy was ecstatic at again seeing my parents, visiting the farm, and us being together the whole time. I playfully asked her if she would get tired of being with me for pretty much five days straight.

Her answer, "Well if I do, I might just have to find another hung guy that can excite me."

I just shook my head. We both knew that the chances of us getting together for some 'love time' were pretty slim. Still, we would be together. We also knew that with her parents leaving on Monday afternoon, that we would have two full nights in her bed, and anywhere else. Plus... a full sized shower. She giggled at the thought I had when my mom said that the electric blanket should keep me warm. I'm pretty sure Kathy's mom knew we would be spending those two nights at their house... 'sleeping'.

We had a full week of classes before the Thanksgiving break. I think our instructors were trying to cram as much into that last full week as possible, as they felt a lot of students would be skipping out early the following week. They also didn't want to load up the students with a lot of homework over the break. We worked through it.

I spent time with Valerie helping her with her chemistry class along with the girls on Kathy's floor with their algebra classes. By the time the weekend came, we were exhausted. We did have time though, for our Thursday afternoon session, while Alex was out.

I heard from a few of the freshman girls that their instructors were saying that Wednesday class was mandatory. That attendance would be taken. Those there would get an extra 20 points added to their quarter total. To some who needed it, it was like 'free money'. To others it was 'screw it'. Those were in the 'General Ed' classes...freshmen classes. Our Wednesday classes were in our majors, we wondered if our instructors would just quietly let us know that we wouldn't miss anything if we didn't attend. We hoped.

I could have slept over in Kathy's room that Friday night with Alex there. I had a few times earlier in the quarter; but, decided not tonight. We headed for the trailer.

Sleeping in Kathy's room, with Alex there, was interesting. The first time was a bit awkward; but quickly passed, seeing as the three of us had been together at her uncle's lake with Alex swimming topless, although unseen by my eyes. Plus Kathy showing off her completely tanned torso.

Like I said, we had all become casual around each other after the lake. We would hang out in Kathy's room after our study time at the library and some weekend evenings playing cards or board games... always with some Boons Farm and a beer. Neither would wear a bra and usually loose tee shirts and boxer type shorts. Man they each looked good: toned, smooth, tanned thighs and calves. Actually, just after the quarter started, I had asked Kathy if she would mind not wearing a bra when we were together. When I first asked, she just grinned and hugged me knowing the appreciation I had for her little breasts.

Alex had small B's with protruding nipples surrounded by darker areola, which were usually quite visible through the light colored tee shirts, especially in the air conditioned dorm. Kathy would catch me checking out Alex's nipples and snuggle closer. I got the hint and would tighten my squeeze around her waist, and return my attention back to where it belonged. She knew I belonged to her, and only her. She also knew I really liked small breasts. Alex was never flirtatious, just casual. She knew our bond, and I think enjoyed being part of the loving energy we gave off.

We didn't mess around too much with Alex there those nights I slept over. Kathy would cuddle next to me topless, but with panties... thin... soft bikini panties. Me in my tight white briefs. Alex in a short nightshirt... like upper thigh short and of course panties... anyway I assumed so.

I couldn't resist, laying there, in the darkened room: groping Kathy's small breasts, tweaking her nipples, and reaching inside those panties to run my finger through her wet folds. Kathy tried to muffle her sounds of pleasure. Not sure how effective, or discrete we were. We tried to wait until we thought Alex was asleep. For all we knew, Alex was enjoying our 'play'. Perhaps giving herself some pleasure. We never knew and she never let on. There was just enough outside light coming into the room that you could make out shapes and stuff, but not enough to catch any real detail, or movements.

A few times, Kathy slipped under the covers and gave me a slow blow-job. Again, I wasn't sure if Alex was asleep or what. I tried to contain the moments of my release into my loves sensual mouth.

It became no big deal for me to get up and use the restroom to relieve my bladder in the filtered light of the morning. I just tried to make sure I was somewhat 'relaxed'. Of course laying there next to my topless girlfriend, with her panty clad butt pressed up against my crotch didn't help. A couple of times I was more than 'relaxed'. Although not bulging, the 'package' was definitely defined. It was especially well defined, when Kathy got playful in the morning. When she knew I had to get up and pee, she would rub those butt cheeks against me. Kathy thought it was funny. I think it was her revenge for the times I would be checking out Alex's nipples. Or, maybe she just wanted to let Alex know that this was a full 'package', it was hers, and only hers. Alex tried to be casual and not notice. I'm sure she did though.

I woke to with my naked girlfriend draped over me in the quiet of my bed. We had made quiet, and relaxing love the night before. I listened to her sleep as I savored her warmth. Even for the middle of November, there was a slight chill to the room. I wondered what the full dead of winter would be like in here. But then again, I had Kathy. I knew we would keep each other warm.

............................................

We arrived at her parent's house a little after 1:00. Dinner was set for 4:00. The air was crisp and cool. Still nice enough for a walk later. I had thought of bringing some bathroom stuff in case we spent the night. Kathy said not to plan on it. Her parents would be busy the next morning packing their stuff getting ready to leave on Monday. She was concerned we would be in the way, and just add one more thing for her mom's list of things to do. Besides, we knew we would be back here in exactly 49 hours. Would be naked and in her bed in exactly 49 hours and 1 minute. Then, two evenings of love making and, yes, 'screwing'.

Kathy's mom met us at the door. I gave her a bouquet of flowers. She gave me a full 'mom' hug. Kathy smiling at the exchange.

Her dad had a miniature bar set up. Plates of cheese, sausage, crackers, dips, and cheese balls nearby. We both got drinks, and then mingled.

Grandparents together with aunts and uncles along with all of her cousins milled about. They all remembered me from Kathy's birthday party and all made me feel welcomed, almost like part of the family. We hadn't visited very much at Kathy's birthday party, probably because I hung out with our group, but Kathy's mom had given them the low down on us.

Kathy was helping her mom and aunts as I chatted with her uncles. They all knew Kathy was going with me for the holiday. The uncle who owned the pond, asked if Kathy had taken me out there. I knew the 'no guy's and 'no alcohol' rules.

I came clean, as I was sure he knew someone had been there and used the firewood. Plus I wasn't sure if Kathy's mom had told him that Kathy, and some friends would be using it. I told them I had been there three times. First time, her best friend joined us. Second time her roommate came. Then the last time just Kathy and myself. I told him how beautiful it was, especially the last time when the leaves were turning. How much fun it was for Kathy's roommate. Being from Chicago, she had never experienced cooking hot dogs on an open fire. The image of a hidden Alex sunning, and then swimming topless flashed through my brain. Followed by an image of a nude Valerie emerging from the water. Water droplets glistening off her wet skin and the dark brown triangle of public hair.

He gave me a brief history on how it, and the other abandoned coal pits in the area came to be.

Back in the late 1800's coal stripping is the outgrowth of the efforts of men who used to gather coal at the outcroppings of the coal seams and sought to follow the seams by removing with hand shovels as the coal slowly descended farther and farther into the earth. When the seam descended too far for the use of dirt shovels in the hands of workers, teams with scrapers were brought into continue. Or until an underground spring was uncovered, then the pit would fill. Being filter by the carbon produced fresh and clean water.

His pond was a bit above average size for the area. Most were smaller. The land had been in his family for generations. With a sly grin, mentioned that there had been some wild parties at a number of the larger abandoned pits, even his day.

With the number of people to be fed, Kathy's mom decided to go 'buffet style' instead of a sit down and pass around everything. It was a feat of organization. To get everything done at the same time, so nothing got cold, in the age before microwaves. The layout on the food table was massive... a traditional Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings: Turkey, cornbread stuffing, mashed potatoes, candied yams, green bean casserole, acorn squash casserole, cranberry salad, two types of fruit salad, and finally warm homemade dinner rolls. All made by Kathy's aunts and grandmothers.

They had set up a large 'make shift' table so everyone could sit together. Kathy's dad sat at one end, as the head of the table, Kathy to his left then me with her aunt to my left. Kathy's mom sat at the other end as the other host.

Everybody took hands, bowed heads, as Kathy's dad said grace. Giving thanks for family, health, the opportunity for family to meet. He prayed that our country would heal itself and for peace to settle in. He also asked for a safe trip for Kathy and myself. The final thanks was for Kathy finding happiness in the guy that had won over her heart as her dad's voice cracked a bit at the end.. We both squeezed each other's hand, as I saw a small tear. I was close.

They quickly went around the table as everyone expressed one thing they were thankful for, fortunately they started at the other side. Her mom expressed her thanks that their family and new found member. Kathy squeezed my right hand. Her aunt my left. I almost lost it. This was a family of love. I wasn't sure how I was going to make it through my thanks.

It was my turn, "I have more than one thing to be thankful for. I am thankful to have found all of you. A love that I never would have known existed outside of my own family, if it wasn't for the gift of finding the person on my right. The love of my life. For which I will be eternally thankful for," my voice cracking at the end as both my hands were in death grips. I could hear sniffles from Kathy and her mom.

Kathy taking a deep breath and turning to me with a tear-streaked cheek, "I am thankful for your love," her voice cracking as she leaned in and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Amen," her dad announced before, "Let's eat."

An hour later, as was tradition back then, the men gathered in the room with the mini bar as all the women cleaned up. Repackaging the left overs, loading the first load of dishes in the dishwasher, that her mom had just gotten. It wasn't long before everyone was gathered together.

Kathy and I decided to go for a walk in the brisk November air. Once out of the view of the house, she turned and gave a kiss that curled my toes. Even through the layers of outer clothing, our bodies could 'feel' each other.

"You are so getting laid tonight," she grinned as we slowly walked down the street, arm-in-arm. Her head resting on my shoulder.

Returning about half an hour later, one of her aunts asked, "Wasn't it cold out there?"

Kathy and l looked at each other. We each grinned, as Kathy looked back at her aunt, "Not that we noticed."

That brought out a light chuckle from all the women.

Kathy and I played a hand of Pinochle with her parents. We got our butts kicked. Playing against college kids is easier than against a couple that know what they're doing.

It was getting to be around 6:30 and families were getting ready to leave.

"Wait. You haven't had any desert. I've got pumpkin with whipping cream and apple with vanilla ice cream."

That brought everyone back to the table. I had apple with ice cream. Then I thought I would throw out my German heritage.

"Judy, you wouldn't, by any chance, have any sharp cheddar cheese... would you?"

Everybody looked at me like I had a third eye.

"What? Never tried apple pie with a slice of sharp cheddar cheese. It's a German thing."

She did... left over from the cheese and sausage appetizer. Deli style cheese. It was good. Kathy and her parents each tried this new addition to the pie and ice cream combination.

"Who would have thought?"

Kathy leaned over and again kissed my cheek.

There were leftovers up the wazoo, as nobody took anything back with them when they left. Just transferred from the dishes they were brought in to Kathy's mom's dishes.

Kathy asked, "Mom, what are you going to do with all this left over food. It won't last. You could freeze some of it. But the salads won't be any good."

"Actually, I was going to keep just enough for ourselves for a light lunch tomorrow, before we left. Then send the rest back with you guys. I'm sure your roommates will make short work out of all of this. Just bring back the dishes... clean," she grinned.

.....................................................

After thanking each of them profusely for everything: the invitation, the meal, the loving reception, and wishing them a safe trip, we pulled next to the trailer around 8:00... Loaded.

The turkey carcass had been stripped. The meat put into Ziploc bags. What started out as a twenty pound turkey was now about eight pounds of white and dark meat.

"I hope you guys are hungry," as Kathy and I came into the trailer with the first load.

Once everything was laid out on the table. We started to figure out how to reheat, in an age before microwaves. As inexperienced cooks, we figured making serving sizes on individual plates with the mashed potatoes, casseroles, and stuffing then putting into the oven at 350 for about half an hour should work. The first attempt was a bit dry, but still very tasty. Next batch, we would cover each dish with another. That worked.

Two days later, everything was gone. Nothing was thrown out. Kathy's mom even included a few slices of cheese with the leftover apple pie. I introduced my Polish and Hawaiian roommates to a German tradition. They nodded their approval.

That night, Kathy and I, again, made sweet and tender love... for hours. After our final session, making our way to and from the bathroom through the empty living area, we settled in to savor our closeness as we whispered sweet nothings to each other. Giggling at some of the happening during the day came to mind.

"I want to fall asleep a different way," as she reached down and ran her fingers along my now rehardening length. "I want to spoon, like we did that one afternoon. You inside of me. Your hand cupping my boob. Moving a bit in and out of me just enough to stay hard for me. To hold me. To love me.

Slipping into her tight warmth once again.

"I will never ever forget what you said what you were thankful for at Thanksgiving dinner, in front of my whole family. Your voice cracking. My mom and aunts sniffling. It'why I love you so much," her inner walls giving me a loving squeeze. I kissed the her neck just below her ear and lovingly squeezed her delicate breast.

And that's how we fell asleep. It took a while. Between cupping and massaging her soft warm mound. Lightly stroking the hardened nipple against my palm. Nuzzling my lips against the soft exposed flesh of her neck. Taking a slow stroke every 30 seconds, or so. Nibbling on her ear. Her hand curled back around my neck. Her fingertips combing through my hair. 'I love you' whispered into each other's ear many times.

Kathy's breathing deepened. She had fallen asleep. I was on the threshold of joining her in her dreams. I made one final slow and deep stroke as I held her... the love of my life. The complete journey of our blossoming relationship flashing behind my closing eyes, as I joined her in our dreams.

......................................

We still a couple days of classes. Our Monday classes were supposed to meet again on Wednesday. Each of our instructors gave us a choice: we could meet on Wednesday as usual, or they would assign a bit more homework now and skip Wednesday. For me it would amount to few more engineering problems to work on. For Kathy, it meant a short paper. The vote in each of classes was unanimous. No Wednesday classes. I called my parents to let them know we would probably be getting there earlier, probably around 5:00, or so.

32aa
32aa
451 Followers