You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 16

Story Info
Valerie vists Thurs-Fri-Sat.
12.7k words
4.78
4.2k
6

Part 17 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
448 Followers

The next four chapters are somewhat diaries of Valerie's visit... a day-by-day account. Mainly to show the deepening of the relationships. There is some sex; but, not as detailed as previous chapters. There is still a lot of time for that before this story... journey... is completed.

Thursday:

I had been out of the car for maybe two seconds before I heard, in a high pitched scream, "BIILLLL!!"

I looked over in time to see this little bundle of energy literally flying across the lawn. Brown hair tousling, unrestrained firm little breasts jostling, and a smile that could brighten the darkest day.

Valerie literally leaped into my arms. Her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my waist. Her face buried in my neck. My hand found each of her firm butt cheeks. I supported her, pulled her into me, and spun her in a three-sixty a couple of times.

At the end of the final twirl, Valerie pulled back as first our eyes found each other and then our lips.

"My God it's so good to see you," Valerie beamed, "I can't believe I'm here. That you two live here," the smile got even bigger, if that was possible.

"It's good to see you too. I'm so glad you could come visit."

I stepped back to look her over... again. She wore a snug pastel pink tank top that hugged her firm baseball sized mounds. It was held in place by thin spaghetti straps that tied behind her neck. Her back was bare. Her nipples were hard, creating sharp dark peaks. The shorts came mid-thigh, accentuated her firm little bottom, while showing off her nice smooth legs.

I looked up to see her grinning as she caught me checking her out... again. I grinned back.

I looked over to see Kathy leaning against the back door with a loving smile, as she watched her two best friends. I blew her a kiss. She caught it, grinned, and blew one back.

I had assumed that Kathy had already given her the grand tour, so I asked, "How do you like it?"

"Bill, it's wonderful. I mean, all of this," she waved her hand around the yard, "The pond out back. Two picnic tables," I could tell by the way she said that that she didn't really have any idea of exactly what had been eaten at each of them.

"Four bedrooms, and I already have a room for myself," then with a mischievous grin, "I love the waterbed."

I went to get comfortable, and grabbed a beer. The two of them were on their third wine cooler. I needed to get some food in them.

We were sitting at the picnic table, as we finished our burgers, when Valerie says, "Man, that was good. It's so nice to eat outside like this. It's so quiet and fresh out here. Do you guys eat out here a lot?"

The question was an innocent one, but Kathy and I almost choked on our food. I saw Kathy turn a bright red. It took Valerie a few seconds to realize how she had phrased the question, and what we had reacted to. She grinned and lowered her head in her embarrassment.

Then, in a quiet giggle, I heard, "I'll take that as a 'Yes'."

We all laughed, as the air cleared.

Evening was upon us. I had started a fire in the fire pit, mostly to keep the mosquitos away, as we sat on a blanket a girlfriend on each side. We chatted.

At one point, Valerie looked off into the darkness of the backyard, "Oh my. Look at all of the fireflies. I've never seen so many. They're all over the place."

It was true. On this moonless night, the only light came from our fire. The rest of the backyard, from the house to the edge of the trees was filled with flickers of soft yellow flashes. It was the first time that Kathy and I had sat out here this late into the evening. I looked over at her and saw the awe in her eyes.

"We have lighting bugs back home, but not like this."

I had an inspiration.

"Wait here. I'll be right back."

I returned with a flashlight.

"Come on. If you think that's fascinating, let me show something truly incredible."

I pulled each to their feet and set out down the path toward the water. My arms encircling each waist. Once at the water's edge, I turned off the light and pointed skyward.

The clear moonless night gave way to a light show unsurpassed. Thousands, and I mean thousands of points of light decorated the heavens. The Milky Way stretched across the great black divide. It was truly awe inspiring. Looking up, it makes you realize how small you are in this great universe. That this one blue orb of a planet... you can't help but wonder, "Who, or what else is out there?"

"Oh my God," Valerie gasped, "I've seen stars, but not like this. I mean I live so close to the city lights that most are drowned out. But this... this is incredible."

"This is the first time I've seen it up here. I've seen nights like this at my uncle's lake, but not this bright and clear."

Valerie wandered off a bit.

"One of these nights, I am going to make love to you right here... under a sky full of stars," I whispered in her ear as I kissed her cheek.

Kathy tightened her grip around my waist, and whispered back, "I'm sooo looking forward to that," as she kissed my cheek. Even in the dark, I could see the smile.

We decided on an early evening, as it had been a long day for Valerie.

We all stood in the hallway connecting the upstairs bedrooms. I was only going to give Valerie a brief goodnight hug. She had other thoughts. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her body and lips to mine, her top rising up, exposing the soft skin of her lower back. My hands moved to her bare waist. I relished the contact on her bare skin and the softness of her breasts against my chest. This was different than the greeting hug from earlier. This was one of tenderness. One of 'I missed you'.

Pulling back. I looked into those soft brown eyes, "I'm so glad you're here. And, yes, I missed you. Hope you sleep well. You're the first one to sleep in it," I grinned at her.

Giving Kathy and me a playful grin, "Yeah, but I'll bet I'm not the first one to have laid on it, or more."

Kathy and I just grinned.

"Good night Valerie," I chuckled, as I kissed her cheek.

"Good night Bill. And good night Kath," as the two of them hugged.

"Should I close my door? I mean I don't want your noises to keep me awake," she said with another playful grin.

"You don't need to do that... Kathy's not a screamer," two can play that game, as Kathy gave me a playful poke in the ribs.

Kathy and I have always taken a shower before we went to bed, sometimes separately. Sometimes together. It just always felt nice to climb into bed free of the day's grime, and to cuddle next to our love 'fresh'.

Our shower was playful and loving. We washed one another, pausing to embrace and kiss, sometimes for several minutes. Kathy spent a little extra time gently washing my balls and hardening dick.

"Do you want me to get you off here?" Kathy whispered as her soapy hand continued to roam over my smooth sensitive sack and along my length. Her soapy hand swirling around the ever sensitive head.

"Yes... Please."

"Please what?" her free hand now joining in... one swirling around the head... the other now cupping and stroking my balls, grinning.

"Please make me cum."

"You're going to have to quiet when you cum," I could only nod my head.

Moments later, "I'm going to cum," my voice muffled.

Kathy pressed the underside of the head against her stomach, and leaned back to watch the eruption as I coated her lower tummy with ropes of thick white semen. I watched as it drippled down and became mixed in her soft blonde stands.

"I love you, Kathy."

"I love you, Bill."

I was sure Valerie was aware of our extended shower. But, hopefully not the activities.

We cuddled under the thin sheet. We always slept nude, except when she couldn't, then it was just a pair of panties. But, always her bare little breasts against me.

Her head on my shoulder, soft warm breast against my side, right hand resting on my chest, toying with my sparse chest hair. It was the first time that day we had a chance to talk about our day, and share in our closeness. It was something we always enjoyed, and looked forward to.

"So, did you two have fun this afternoon?" my voice but a whisper, as I kissed the top of her head.

"Yeah, we did. After a quick tour, we went shopping for something to wear Saturday. I think you'll like it," I could hear the smile.

"I'm sure I will. So, you guys didn't have time to work on your tans?"

"Is that what you were imagining at work today?"

I told her about my lunch with the guys, and my final comment about the seclude pond. She thought that was funny. Kathy told me, when she was giving Valerie the tour, how Valerie plopped down on the waterbed and just lay there riding the waves. Then slowly moving her hips, creating more small waves. Her grinning comment, 'I can see where this would be fun.'

................................................

Friday - early:

I woke as it was just getting light with a full bladder. Kathy was on her side facing away from me. The sheet had slipped down to expose her smooth shoulder and most of her bare back. I never get tired of that sight, but my bladder called, as I slipped out the bed as slowly and quietly as possible.

I slipped back into bed, as quietly as possible. Not wanting to create any wave action. I wasn't completely successful as Kathy rolled over and into my arms as she pressed her warm body against me.

"Sorry. I had to pee and tried not to wake you."

"That's OK. If you hadn't woken me, then we wouldn't being doing this," as she kissed my neck, then rested her head on my chest and pressed her firm breast into my side. "I can hear your heart beating," she kissed my chest, "Let's go back to sleep. Just like this," another kiss. I fell back into a blissful sleep.

Valerie stirred, as her bladder woke her. She lay there for a few moments, listening to the early morning sounds outside her window, and imagined what it would be like to wake up every morning, here, just like this.

Taking care of business, she opened the bathroom door and stared across the hallway directly into our room... our bed. We had always left our door open for circulation; and there we were, still intertwined as we slept. The sheet had slipped down to just above Kathy's butt. The side of her little breast visible against my chest, as she lay against me. Her skin a soft glow from the soft early morning sunlight that was filtered through the trees.

It was totally innocent. She wasn't trying to invade our private and intimate moment.

But she did linger, and paused to reflect. To wonder what would have been if she hadn't set up boundaries, for us, not be crossed. Would she have found herself in my arms... into my bed... making love to her?

Taking one more look at her two best friends, she smiled, knowing that what lay across the hallway was her doing. That she had unwittingly set things in motion that caused that to happen. That her two best friends were happy and deeply in love. She also knew that I loved her, and I knew that she loved me.

She returned to her bed and just laid there enjoying the morning.

....................................

I again found myself alone to the faint aroma of coffee. Totally relaxed.

I found the two of them sitting at the picnic table enjoying their coffee in their night shirts. I was curious what was underneath. Kathy, I was sure... nothing. Valerie, panties... maybe. I was shirtless.

I came up behind Valerie and placed a soft kiss on the top of her head. She had been sitting on the bench, leaning slightly forward, casually resting her elbows on the table. I got a wonderful 'down blouse' view of her beautiful little creamy white breasts, pink nipples, and surrounding caramel areola.

Maybe it's just me; but, there's something I find erotic about looking down a woman's blouse; her breasts unknowingly on display. It's one thing to see a topless woman, which is always wonderful, especially with these two. It's something else to be 'stealing' looks inside an open, or partially unbuttoned top that are supposed to be hidden, or at least covered. It's like you're getting away with something naughty. Maybe it's the voyeur in me.

I went around to the other side and kissed the top of Kathy's head. I was treated to the same view.

We talked about the day ahead of us. In a word... nothing. We were going to do nothing. Hang out at the water's edge, swim, just relax, enjoy the sun, and solitude.

It would be another first for us. We had been so busy in the preceding weeks, getting things ready for Valerie's arrival, that we hadn't taken time to just do nothing out here. Although, I'm sure that our time out here would have consisted of nude sunbathing and other activities. We had a long summer ahead of us. That would happen.

Two hours later, after getting some 'supplies' I wheeled the cooler through the trees and was greeted by a sight that nearly took my breath away.

Each were lying on their stomachs. Their nightshirts on the picnic table. They were topless. Kathy had on her red string bottom. Her little white butt cheeks poking out from the side. Valerie had bought a new bikini. It was a yellow string type also, but the bottom covered a bit more. I couldn't wait to see the front... the whole front.

"Just in time," Kathy said, looking over at me with a huge grin. "We need someone to put lotion on our backs."

Rubbing sun lotion on each of my girlfriends never gets old. This time I took the liberty of making sure that not only their backs were covered; but, also their legs and upper thighs.

With Kathy, coating her upper inner thighs was fun and exciting. As she slightly parted her legs my fingers lightly brushed against her sex through the thin material. I could see the contented smile as she had turned to face me. I was situated such Valerie couldn't see exactly what I was doing. I grinned as I watched Kathy grind her mound into the underlying sand as the tips of my fingers traced a line up the middle of her covered sex. I swore I heard a soft purr. I leaned in and kissed her cheek. She grinned back.

With Valerie, I knew I had to be more careful. After finishing covering her soft back, my hands softly massaged the lotion into the backs of her upper thighs, I watched as she too slightly parted her legs. She had turned. I saw a soft smile, as her legs opened up a bit more. She was giving me permission. I got some more lotion and gently glided my hands along the silky smoothness of her inner thighs. My fingers just grazing along the material that covered her most intimate area, for the first time. Kathy had been watching the whole exchange. I looked over at her. She gave me a knowing smile, and blew me a kiss.

I laid down between them on my stomach facing Kathy.

Kathy rose a bit and did a slow turn toward me. Giving me long view of her firm little breasts and dark extended nipples. She grinned as she watched my eyes devour those tender morsels. She leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Come on Val. It's our turn."

I turned toward Valerie. I watched as she did the same. Her white breasts and caramel colored areola and pink nipples coming into view. I groaned. I got another quick peck on the cheek, followed by a grin, as her bare breasts disappeared from my sight.

I now had my two topless girlfriends sitting alongside me gliding their lotion covered hands over my back. I was in heaven.

It brought back memories of that first time the three of us visited Kathy's uncle's pond: Valerie's first topless sunning, her first completely nude exposure to the world, her first nude swim, the first time I had seen her beautiful breasts and nipples in the full sun. My dick did a little throb at that recollection and a slight smile appeared.

"Refreshments?" I heard from my right as they each rose.

I turned over to watch two glistening bare backs, legs, and two tight little butt cheeks sway as they sensuously strolled over to the cooler. They each looked at each other and grinned, as they knew I was watching and enjoying.

I watched as they returned each with a wine cooler. Kathy held a beer for me. Two sets of young firm breasts. Firm and tight enough that there was barely a jiggle as they walked. The bottom of Valerie's bikini molded to her puffy mons. The sides riding high on her hips. They each had broad grins as they reveled in the attention they were receiving.

Twenty minutes later, Valerie announced she was going for a swim. Kathy and I each knew it was going to be a nude swim.

"Not to worry. I'll keep Bill occupied. Take your time. Have fun," I saw the grin.

I turned onto my back as I watched Valerie rise to her knees and look down at me. I was, once again, captivated by her smooth round breasts and pink nipples. She grinned, leaned down, and kissed my lips. Then she rose and was gone.

Kathy moved on top of me, grinding her mound against my hardness.

"You liked that, didn't you?"

I just grinned.

"I can tell," as she pressed even harder.

Valerie stood at the water's edge, maybe ten feet away, untying the side strings of her bikini. Kathy had looked up from our embrace to watch Valerie bend down to step out of the small piece of material. The lips of her sex visible.

Kathy looked up from our kiss, as Valerie did a slow push off and dove under the still water, emerging seconds later. She watched as Valerie rolled onto her back and began a slow backstroke toward the raft. Her thick brown pubic hair glistening in the sunlight. I could see Kathy grinning, as her lips returned to mine. My hands slipping into the loose bottoms to cup each of her soft butt cheeks.

The next time Kathy looked up I her heard whisper, "Oh My."

"What?" I asked.

"Never mind. It's her moment," as Kathy kissed my lips tenderly.

Valerie was on her back spread-eagled presenting herself to the sun god. Her legs open and pointing toward us. Her arms outreached over her head. Her breasts flattened against her creamy white chest as her erect nipples pointed toward the heavens. The patch of brown pubic hair with water droplets clinging to each brown strand, sparkled in the sun.

A few minutes later, Kathy rolled to her side. We went back to laying on our sides, our faces inches apart. Kathy was facing the water, as she watched her nude friend emerge. The water cascading down her body, through that full dark brown forest, and down her smooth legs. Her nipples, hard as diamonds, had turned a dark pink from the cool water. Valerie looked up and saw Kathy watching and smiling. She smiled back at her friend and proceeded to retie her bikini.

Kathy rolled onto her back as Valerie rejoined us.

"That was fun. I'd forgotten how good it feels to be totally naked in the sun. To feel the sun warming me all over. To feel the water glide all over me, when I swim."

"Damn, I missed that again," I grinned.

"Maybe you'll get a repeat," Valerie grinned at me, "Refreshments?"

Getting comfortable, Kathy gives me a playful smile, "Want to put some suntan lotion on my front. I'd hate to get my boobs sunburnt. And I know you would hate that too."

I started on Kathy's forehead, then her cheeks. Gently massaging the lotion into her soft skin before heading toward her feet and toes. I had never massaged Kathy's feet and toes before, don't know why, the thought never entered my brain.

Taking each toe I carefully work the lotion along the top and in between, before moving to coat the top of her foot. I looked up to see Kathy laying back, her eyes closed, with a contended smile. I looked over a saw Valerie on her side with her head propped in her hand, with a soft smile. Each of her pink nipples staring back at me.

My slick hands glided up Kathy's legs and thighs, gently massaging every inch of her soft supple skin. I heard a sharp intake of air as my hand found the tender flesh of her inner thigh and traced the edge of that thin red material that bordered her sex. Kathy unconsciously opened her legs a bit more. I repeated the journey on her other leg. This time her legs opened a bit more as I again reached and stroked that tender inner thigh flesh. I looked up and saw her chest move up and down in a slow deliberate motion. Valerie's eyes fixed on my hands. The look on her face was one of desire.

32aa
32aa
448 Followers