You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if we meet a car?" she asked nervously.

"They can't see through past our headlights. Besides, what if they did?"

Ten seconds later, Valerie's top joined Kathy's.

"Shit... This feels so good," her own hands caressing her smooth mounds, "I can't believe I never did this before. After sweating all day in that top... This is heaven."

Yes it was heaven. I was beside myself. While the only light that was inside the car was from the dashboard and radio, it was enough to gently bathe each set of breasts in a soft white glow. I don't know how I stayed on the road. I felt Kathy's hand reach between my legs to cup my quickly growing dick.

"He likes what he sees," Kathy giggled, as Valerie leans over to see where Kathy's hand was. I heard another giggle from my left.

"I take it, this isn't the first time you've done this."

"Actually, the second. The first time we had left the fraternal club, his parents belonged to, a week ago. Bill had to find a side road so he could ravish me," that brought a round of laughter.

"I don't recall any objection. And, you forgot to tell her that we both stayed naked as we drove home, that night."

"You guys drove around naked!?"

I could see Kathy look down in a bit of embarrassment, before she giggled, "Yeah... It felt really good."

"I'm sure it did. I don't think I'm ready for that."

We exited the car twenty minutes later. Actually, the girls wanted to drive around a bit, Valerie wanted to enjoy her newly found freedom. Then I mentioned a night swim and that changed everything.

"Skinny Dip," I heard from Kathy.

"YES!!" Valerie seconded that.

I quickly grabbed a flashlight, blanket, and some towels. I emerged to find two naked girlfriends at the picnic table. Their backs to me. The light from the flashlight bathing their soft little bottoms.

Kathy turned and grinned, "I'll take that," as she reached for the flashlight and shined it back at me.

Valerie had turned and was standing to the side and a bit behind Kathy in the darkness. Kathy's front was bathed in the soft reflected light. My eyes moving from her erect nipples to that soft tuft of now dark fur. She grinned.

Stepping out of my shorts, I saw Kathy grinning as her eyes went from mine to my completely erect pole of flesh, as the flashlight was now completely focused on my throbbing hardness.

"Oh my," I heard from the darkness.

"Don't you just love it? I do. Every time I see it," Kathy leaned over and kissed my cheek, "Come on. Let's go for a swim."

Standing at the water's edge, we paused to once again, take in the wonder of the night sky... a naked girl on each side of me as each of my hands rested on a bare hip. I was rewarded with the touch of a soft bare breast against my sides. Heads resting on my shoulders. I planted a reverent kiss on the top of each of their lovely heads.

"Oh my," Valerie gasped as she immersed herself in dark cool freshness of the still water. The day's grime and sweat being washed away.

"This is a first for us too. We've never done a night swim," Kathy added.

I heard Valerie quietly swim off to the side, toward the raft. Kathy came over to me, wrapped her arms around my neck, and pressed her soft breasts against my chest. Our lips met.

"Remember what you said last night? That you were going to make love to me some night out here under the stars. Not tonight; but, the thought of that. Standing here with you all naked. I can't wait."

"It will still be moonless next week," I kissed her back and rubbed her back.

"I love you."

Kiss.

"I love you."

Kiss.

We joined Valerie on the raft. She was on her back, outstretched, and gazing up into the heavens. Even on a moonless night, Valerie's skin had a soft white glow. Her nipples black against the dim whiteness of her flattened chest. The black triangle of her pubic hair contrasting against the whiteness of her lower stomach and thighs. It was the first time I had seen Valerie completely nude. Even in the low light of the stars, it was alluring and erotic.

I settled in between each of my girlfriends. Each of my hands finding theirs and intertwining my fingers with theirs, as we all shared a quiet intimate moment.

"I love you, Valerie," as I leaned over and kissed her soft lips.

"I love you, Bill," as Valerie returned the kiss.

"I love you, Kathy," turning to my right, our lips met in a lingering kiss.

"I love you, Bill."

Kathy rolled across the top of me to find her friend, "I love you, Valerie," I could feel Kathy lean in and give her friend a gentle kiss on the lips.

"I love you, Kathy," Valerie's voice cracking, as she stroked the side of her friend's face.

..................................

Kathy and I cuddled under the cool thin sheet. The room was dark. Her head against my shoulder. Her hand resting comfortably on my chest. Fingers idly toying with my sparse chest hair. The ceiling fan moving slowly, lightly stirring the air. As I stroked her bare back, we reflected on the day. It was 'our' alone time. We could hear the deep labored breathing coming from across the hall. Valerie was dead to the world.

We were happy that Valerie had a good time. That she would be going home with a stuffed animal, a souvenir, and remembrance of the day. That it was something I had won, just for her, made it special. Come to think of it, I think this was the first time I had given her any kind of a gift. The photo album was from the two of us. It warmed my heart at that thought.

"Valerie really liked it that you stayed in there and won a prize for her. I don't think it left her chest all day."

"It was fun. I think that was the first thing I ever really gave her."

"Well, the first physical thing... You've given her a lot more in other ways... much more: your friendship, devotion, trust, respect... love. Those mean a whole lot more than any physical gift. And she has returned all those same gifts to you. That is why I love you so much."

Kathy's bunny was perched front and center on the top ledge of the headboard. In a spot where he could be a witness to our love making sessions.

"So, what did you name your prize?" I asked, as I softly stroked her smooth back.

"Sammy. I thought it sounded cute... like you," she kissed my neck.

I could hear the smile as she whispered, "I seem to recall that I promised you something earlier this afternoon... and I always keep my promises."

My dick throbbed in anticipation. I kissed the top of her head as her hand began the sensuous trek down my body.

"I was thinking of lighting some candles so we could watch each other. I know you like it that way. And I know that you know that I like it. But tonight, I think I want make love to you, with my mouth, in the dark. To have you concentrate on just feeling everything."

Her fingers now swirling through my pubic hair, occasionally brushing the base of my rapidly hardening dick, as my heart beats rapidly to fill the once flaccid member.

She continued in her soft sensuous voice, "To have you feel me take you into the warmth of my mouth. To feel my tongue swirl around the head... this head," as she encases the sensitive glans into her soft warm palm.

I groan.

"To feel my lips, mouth, and tongue move over your balls," her fingers lightly swirling over the smooth sack before cupping and gently massaging each delicate orb.

I gasped.

Kathy rolled on top of me. Our lips found each other's in the darkened room.

I felt her hard nipples glide over my chest as she left a trail of soft kisses down my torso. Occasionally moving side-to-side rubbing her sensitive nipples through my soft chest hair.

"I love the feeling of your chest hair against my nipples."

Kathy scooted down to between my widely opened legs as she rested comfortably on her knees. The coolness of her hand grasping around my girth caused a sharp intake of breath, as she pulled my dick and scrotum upward. I could feel her warm breath on my exposed smooth sack. I gasped as her lips planted a soft kiss at each of my full swollen testicles. The tip of her tongue, with a touch as light as a feather, drew circles around the smooth pouch.

I groaned.

"mmm. I love your balls. Your smooth nut sack. That you keep it all smooth, just for me. I love watching you shave it in the morning. Watching you pull your dick up against your stomach. Seeing this pink pouch sitting there. Each of your balls hanging down."

Kiss.

"Watching you rub the shaving cream all over it, thinking I should help. To see it all white. Then when you glide the razor over it. The white disappears and all that's left is this smooth pink skin."

Kiss and a gentle lick. I let out a muffled groan, as I throbbed on her warm hand.

"Sometimes, I think I should just reach over and run my hand over the still slick sack to make sure you didn't miss anything. But then, we'd probably wind up back here as you ravage me."

My dick throbbed at that scene. I could hear the little giggle as Kathy picked up on the affect that it had on me.

All I could muster to say was a raspy, "And your point is?"

I felt her lips plant kisses along the length of the hardened shaft. On that sensitive valley, and then the tip, as her tongue probed the oozing opening. I felt her rub the swollen crown around and around her soft cheeks, as I envisioned Kathy savoring the closeness with her eyes closed, and a contended smile.

Suddenly, it was gone. The touch of her cheek. In the darkness I couldn't see anything. I could feel her warm breath on the sensitive head, so I knew her opened mouth was hovering just out of reach. She teased. Her hand still encircling the base of my shaft. The palm of her hand cupping my scrotum. A flick of her tongue through that sensitive valley of the swollen plum.

"Please," I pleaded in a soft gasp.

"Please what?" her voice hushed and sultry. A soft kiss at the very tip.

"Don't stop," my voice now one of need.

"I would never think of stopping. I'm just getting to the good part," she whispered.

Suddenly, the needy glans was engulfed in a sea of warmth and softness.

I gasped as my love took me into her mouth, and held me there. I throbbed and gently ran my fingers through her hair. She purred, as she gently massaged my balls.

"mmmm... Oh Kathy... that feels sooo soooo good," my voice hushed.

I felt her slowly retreat, and leave. The slickened glans cooling in the night air, before her warm mouth returned and held me again. Kathy repeated this a number of times. Each time she slowly took me into her warm mouth I gasped. My need to release increasing.

"Do you want to cum?" her voice soft in the still air, as she again took me.

"Please."

Her mouth slowly retreating.

"Please what? Tell me."

Her voice soft. Almost a whisper. Her warm mouth returning.

"Please... Make me cum," I pleaded.

Her mouth pulling back, but not completely. Her tongue swirled around the sensitive head... probed the gaping opening, fluttered along the underside of glans. Her finger pressing into my taint. And then she engulfed me and began a slow and deliberate head bob.

I desperately ran my fingers through her hair. As I approached my release, the pressure on my taint increasing.

"I'm going to cum Kath," I panted.

Her hand around my balls tightening. Her pace increasing.

"OH GOD," I cried out into the still quiet night, as I erupted, and erupted, and erupted.

I collapsed. I felt Kathy's tongue cleaning the last remnants of my seed off the super sensitive head.

In the dark, our lips found each other as she lay directly on top of me. I kissed her tenderly and sweetly.

"I love you, Kathy, my love."

Kiss.

"I love you, Bill, my love."

Kiss.

Sunday:

I woke to the sound of the fan from Valerie's room and the chirping and songs of the birds. The air moving across my exposed skid was refreshing. It was going to be a hot and humid day, the humidity matching the temperature. It was the kind of Midwestern day where they say if you go into a corn field, you can hear the corn grow.

I looked over at the love of my life while she slept on her side, facing me. The sheet had slipped down to midway down her tanned torso. The delicate shoulder had a soft golden morning glow. Her exposed arm, extended, and resting on her hip. Her honey blonde hair tousled. The thin arch of her eyebrow, gently twitching. Her eyelids fluttering as she slept. Those soft pink lips pursed. And most of all... her small soft breast and soft delicate pink nipple. Such a beautiful sight. I didn't want to move. Didn't want to bring her out of her slumber. I just lay there and watched her peacefully sleep. My ears straining to listen to the soft sounds of her gentle breathing.

Her eyes fluttered open. I was greeted with a soft smile as our eyes met each other's.

"How long have been watching me sleep?" her hand, moving from her hip to gently caress my cheek.

"I don't know... a few minutes. You're so beautiful when you sleep... You're beautiful anyway; but, when you sleep... I don't know how to describe it. You look so peaceful. Each time I wake to see you still sleeping it is so captivating."

"I don't know how to describe it. But just before I woke... I could see your face in my dream. I knew you were watching me," I got another soft smile. She moved, pressed herself against me as I took her in my arms. My lips kissing the soft skin below her ear.

"I love this kind of morning. Waking with you next to me. Feeling your bare body against mine. Relaxed. No hurrying. Just to be able to lay together and enjoy each other. You don't mind seeing me with no makeup?" she grinned, as I stroked her smooth back.

"You don't need makeup. You're beautiful the way you are. I've always enjoyed seeing you all natural. You have a natural beauty."

I got a kiss on my cheek.

"You know, you're one of a kind. It's another reason why I love you so much. That you love me just the way I am."

After a few minutes of shared closeness, I asked, "So, do you think we should all do today?"

"Seems like it's going to be really miserable later," pausing as I could see her thinking. "We could wander around the mall for a bit. Go to a movie, maybe two. Maybe stop somewhere for some pizza. Then maybe stop off at the tavern just up the road, a bit," then, turning to face me with a grin, "Then, we could drive around a bit... your girlfriends topless."

"I like how you think," as I kissed her forehead.

We sat at the picnic table with our morning coffees. Each girl in a nightshirt. For Kathy, I knew it was the only thing she had on. Valerie... probably just little panties. It still stirred my imagination.

I brought another round of coffee, and sat next to Kathy.

"Valerie was just about to tell me about a dream she thinks she had last night," Kathy said as she sipped her coffee.

"It was weird. I was out in a field at night. A night like last night. Dark. I remember wandering. Then I heard a loud howl in the distance. Just once. Then it was quiet."

Kathy and I looked at each other, and grinned. Valerie saw the look.

"Oh my," Valerie did a slight giggle and then a grin.

Kathy and I each blushed.

"Sorry," Kathy said softly.

"No need to be. I'm just glad it wasn't completely my imagination. Plus the way Bill looks, all relaxed and refreshed."

We all broke into a relaxed laughter, the only way that close friends can over that kind of revelation.

They both wore loose backless halter tops. Each with straps tying behind their necks and across their backs. It was obvious neither had a bra on. And if you looked closely... you could make out the hint of the hidden peaks. The bottom of the tops a couple of inches above the mid-thigh shorts they wore, exposing each cute navel and a few inches of tanned midriffs. The bottoms hugged each of their petite bottoms. The white sandals setting off their delicate feet.

We wandered aimlessly around the mall, relishing the cool air. Walking behind them, one could not be anything but in awe. Their smooth bare backs from neck to the top of the shorts. Then the back of their smooth thighs and toned calves.

I lingered back a few times just to watch. To watch as guys would turn in their tracks to follow. I watched as some guys, with a girl on his arm, would try to discretely take in the view. Some were successful. Some were not, as I saw a few frustrated looks on their girl's faces. It was fun. What was really fun was walking up, and past the guys that were ogling, get between them, and reaching around to rest a hand on the smooth skin at the small of their backs. Kathy and Valerie each just looked at me, planted a kiss on each cheek, and grinned. I would fill them in later.

The mall had a movie theater with four different screens. We checked out to see what was playing, and times. We had decided on seeing a couple of different ones. The good thing was that if you bought a matinee ticket, which was one half of a regular ticket, you could get half price on a later show.

We were looking for something light to start with... "Everything You Wanted to Know About Sex (But were Afraid to Ask" with Woody Allen and Gene Wilder filled the bill for the matinee.

The evening show was a fun selection process. They each wanted a "Chick Flick. I let out a groan. Kathy watched me roll my eyes. She grinned at me.

My knees almost buckled when Kathy made me an offer I couldn't refuse. She pressed her firm little breast against my side and whispered that she promised to show her appreciation, "Later" into my ear. They almost buckled again as she discreetly rotated, dragging the hard nipple across my side. Even through the two thin layers of cloth, it was electric.

'We' settled on "Butterflies Are Free" with Goldie Hawn for the later show.

Kathy kissed my cheek, grinned, and whispered, "You're so easy".

Yeah, I was. Especially when I came to her.

I was pretty sure Valerie knew the game Kathy was playing, as she stood there grinning.

Both movies were fun. The afternoon movie was funnier than shit. I mean Woodie Allen and Gene Wilder, what a combination. The later one was OK. It was more of a Romantic Comedy, rather than a true "Chick Flick". Still, the promise for "Later" made it worth it.

For each movie I had a sexy girl on each side of me with each hand cupping a smooth shoulder. Each of my thighs were covered by a soft warm hand. They behaved... for a change.

...........................................

We headed for some pizza. Kathy and I had been there before. Stepping out of the mall, the thickness of early evening air was stifling. We had forgotten how miserable it was outside. I quickly got the car's AC going.

The pizza was pretty good. Kathy and I had been here before. The place was family owned, so the atmosphere was soft and relaxing. Not as good as the place I had taken Kathy to; but, pretty good. Valerie always waited to see if they carded Kathy before deciding what to do. She lucked out.

We headed for the tavern just up the road from where we lived. The place was pretty empty, after all, it was a Sunday evening. Again, we had been there a couple of times. We still weren't considered as 'regulars' that would come. Valerie lucked out again. We all settled in at a booth with our drinks.

A juke box sat off to the side of the room, with a small dance area in front. The other times we had been here, I hadn't taken the time to check out the tunes.

They each watched as I made my way over there. A few minutes later, I saw what I was looking for.

Returning to the table, I pulled each to join me in front of the juke box as Louis Armstrong's raspy voice, "It's a Wonderful Word" filled the room.

I see trees of green

Red roses too

I see them bloom

For me and you