You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving up, my lips first pressed against Kathy's soft lips and then lightly found each erect nipple. I heard a distinct inhale from my side.

My fingers slid across the top of her skimpy bottom, a fraction of an inch above that hidden honey blonde forest. I was tempted to slip my hand under the loose top and curse my fingers through those soft strands; but, we had an audience. I was sure Kathy would have been fine with it. I just wasn't sure Valerie was ready to witness that.... Yet.

The palm of my hand glided over each of Kathy's erect nipples. She let out a soft groan, as her eyes remained shut. I once again glanced over at Valerie. Her eyes were locked on the movement of my hand. Her own nipples erect and becoming a darker pink with her own arousal. My hand then gently massaged each of her soft flattened breasts as I covered each with the lotion.

My hand reluctantly left Kathy's breasts.

"Well, I'm positive you didn't miss a spot," I looked to a grinning face as I moved up to kiss those soft lips.

Then I heard from my left.

"Do to me what you just did to her... if you want to," what started off with a grin ended in a bit of a nervous tone.

"I'd like to... Everything?"

"Everything."

I looked up and saw Kathy smile back at me.

I went to work on Valerie.

As my hand slowly glide over the top of her smooth thigh. She slowly parted her legs. As my hand moved to that inner tender flesh, she parted them a bit more. My fingers gently traced the edge of her bikini bottom... a fraction of an inch from the most intimate place on her body. She had been holding her breath. I heard a gasp as she emptied her lungs. It was a first for us. I looked up and saw a soft contented smile.

I looked over at Kathy, who was watching and smiling at the tenderness

When I moved along her other inner thigh her legs parted a bit more. As I traced the edge of the now sodden material I heard another deep exhale.

Getting some more lotion, my hand glided over her taut tummy along the top of the bikini bottom. My finger gently probed her cute belly button. She giggled.

"Ticklish?"

"A little."

My hands moved up and over her rib cage. Coming to rest just below her right breast. I looked up at her. She gave me a smile.

She did say 'everything'.

I leaned in and my tongue bathed first her right nipple and then the left. I then sucked as much of her soft flesh into my mouth as possible, bringing a sharp gasp as she sucked in a lungful of air.

Sitting back, our eyes met. Valerie gave me a loving smile. I know she would have loved for me to make love to her nipples like I had a long time ago... perhaps sometime in the future. Instead my slick hands moved over her breasts. My palms grazing across the rigid peaks that begged for attention, before massaging each soft pillow of flesh.

I reluctantly removed my hands and again looked down at Valerie's beaming face. My lips went to hers.

"Thank you... At least I know my boobs won't get sunburnt."

That brought a round of laughter from all.

..........................................

Dinner was fun, and simple. We decided to cook hot dogs over the open fire in the fire pit just outside the back door. We would have liked to have taken a second dip in the pond; but still humid night air was bringing out swarms of mosquitoes. We instead, decided to relax inside the air conditioned downstairs. Each of them dressed in shorts and loose fitting halter tops. Each time I returned with fresh beverages, I was treated to the sights, down their tops, of four perfectly rounded swells of soft flesh and pink nipples. I received grins each time I sat down.

The game of Scrabble was brought out. It was fun. The three of us had played on many occasions the previous year. Occasionally, Alex would join us.

.................................

After making sure all the sun tanning lotion was rinsed off her luscious body, Kathy and I cuddled together in our bed for 'our time'.

The night was still. The weather had turned into a typical July: hot, humid days, and still humid nights. It was a good thing we had bought a window fan for the upstairs. Even with the ceiling fan stirring the air in our room, it wasn't enough. Plus, Valerie's room didn't have a ceiling fan. One of the added benefits was a little bit of background noise to muffle our voices. The weather was supposed to break in a couple of days, as cooler and dryer air was supposed to move in. That would mean some pretty intense thunderstorms.

I asked if she thought I had gone a bit too far in touching Valerie when I was applying her sun tanning lotion. Kathy didn't think so. She could tell that Valerie was a bit nervous; but, added that if she had wanted me to stop all she had to do was say something. Kathy did add that she noticed that I was enjoying myself. I did confess to that, and added that it had been the first time I had touched Valerie like that.

"Good night my love,"

Kiss.

"Good night, my love."

Kiss.

Saturday:

I woke up, alone, to the faint smell of coffee, as filtered sunlight filled the room. The soft sounds to two female voices, with an occasional giggle, in the distance.

Entering the kitchen my eyes were greeted by two exquisite sights. My two girlfriends had their backs to me standing at the counter with a bowl of cereal, each dressed in a thin night shirt that came to mid-thigh. For Kathy, it was most likely the only thing she was wearing. For Valerie, most likely that and just a pair of little panties; but, you never know.

"Now, this is a sight I could get used to," as I stood there in only a pair of cut-off jeans, with a grin.

"And that is a sight I could get used to," as Valerie turned and grinned. Her nipples, dark peaks beneath the thin light pink shirt. The wide shoulder-to shoulder scooped front showcased a nice expanse of her smooth creamy skin.

"Me too," as Kathy came over, wrapped her arms around my neck to give me a hug and a peck on the cheek. The bottom of her shirt rising to expose the gentle swell of each of her bare little cheeks. "It's a sight I'll never get used to," another peck, as she rubbed her hand along my morning stubble, then rustling through my chest hair, and grinned.

We sat outside at the picnic table and enjoyed our coffee in the fresh morning air, each of them still in their night shirts. I was enjoying the view... both views. They each knew it.

The day was going to be hot. Not warm... hot. Sunny and hot. The cold beer at the 4th would go down easily.

A couple of hours later, I was greeted by two sexy women, dressed identically. My heart and breathing stopped.

White loose shorts that came to mid-thigh and gently hugged each of the soft curves of their little bottoms. The top of the shorts riding a bit low, giving a nice expanse of smooth 'tummy' skin hugging their hips. Each pair of legs, smooth and toned.

But, what really caught my eye were their tops. Lightweight tube tops that formed to their bodies... smooth shoulders and long necks on display. Each little ball of soft feminine flesh perfectly outlined. Valerie... like two tangerines. Kathy... like two nice half apples. Each riding high, and pert, on their chests. The top beginning just at the swells of their breasts would begin and ending a few inches above the top of their shorts, exposing some nice 'waist flesh'. A small triangular cut-out displayed each of their soft belly buttons. Topping everything off was an American flag across each taut tummy. The material was such that their nipples were hidden. Which was fine. I loved the alluring look.

"You like?" Kathy beamed as she did a 180, turned, and flashed that 'Kathy Smile'. Valerie joined her.

All I could muster was an "Oh my God."

They each grinned.

...................................................

On the way over to the festival, they were curious on what to expect. I wasn't sure if there was going to be a carnival, with rides and stuff or not. I was sure there would be water fights, a tractor pull contest, probably a rodeo, live music, food, charity booths, fireworks in the evening, and of course beer.

Neither had ever heard of water fights or tractor pull contest. I described each. I won't go into it again here; but, if you are curious, go to my previous story "Graduation Summer" chapter 5.

We pulled into the parking lot on the outskirts of the little town around 1:00. Yeah, we missed the parade; but, you've seen one Midwestern parade you've seen them all: Firetrucks with sirens blaring, homemade floats, a few high school bands, homemade floats with throwing candy to the kids, and bringing up the rear... horses.

The festival was located in a large grove of tall oak trees that must have been there for over a hundred years. Carnival rides were set up in an open field to the south, the firetrucks were set off to the north about fifty yards away preparing for the water fights. Within the trees, booths were set up by local charities as fund raisers. Some were food and some with games of chance. I saw one that intrigued me.

A local church had set one up with a board of small balloons. For fifty cents you got three darts. Pop three balloons and you win a twenty five cent, decent sized stuffed animal. I was determined to get each of my girls something they could cuddle with.

The beer tent was already set up. It was hot out. Fortunately, there was a nice breeze.

Getting some beers for all of us. Fortunately, there were no issues with Valerie' age. This was the age before wristbands, and everybody showing ID.

We milled around. As always, Kathy and Valerie turned heads: old guys, teenage guys, and some gals. I was pleased. I would tell them about that later.

We checked out where the water fights were going to be held. The fire department teams were gathering, along with a crowd of all ages; but, mostly those around our age. Most women wore tank tops. There were breasts of all sizes; from tangerine size to melons. Nothing being restrained by any under lying support. I was imagining a lot of nippleage would be on display later once the spray from the deep cold well water made contact. I needed to keep my enthusiasm to a minimum. As it turned out, it didn't matter. Once we saw that it was basically turning into a wet tee shirt contest, complements of copious amounts of beer, we left.

Valerie was pretty familiar with Midwestern folk, even though she lived near a pretty large city. To Kathy, they were a different type of people from what she had grown up with in Southern Illinois.

Being a farming and dairy community; most were farmers, with large families. They were dedicated to their friends, family, God, and country. I think they could be best summed up in Paul Harvey's "So God Made a Farmer".

And on the 8th day, God looked down on his planned paradise and said, "I need a caretaker." So God made a farmer.

God said, "I need somebody willing to get up before dawn, milk cows, work all day in the fields, milk cows again, eat supper and then go to town and stay past midnight at a meeting of the school board." So God made a farmer...

... Somebody who'd bale a family together with the soft strong bonds of sharing, who would laugh and then sigh, and then reply, with smiling eyes, when his son says he wants to spend his life 'doing what dad does.'" So God made a farmer.

We made our way back to the charity game tents. I was intent on getting them a souvenir, before the effect of the beer would make it really challenging, and expensive.

It wasn't as easy as it looked. Thanks to sudden gusts of wind, the balloons would suddenly be tossed around a bit. On my third round, I was down to needing to get one more. I had figured out a scheme. I waited for the wind to die for a moment.

Kathy leaned in and whispered in my ear, "If you get this one... I'll give you a blow-job tonight," her firm little breast pressed against my arm. I couldn't see it, but I could hear the mischievous grin.

"A 'Kathy Special'?"

"Maybe," she grinned back, and kissed my cheek.

Fortunately we were out of ear shot from everyone. But, Valerie was watching the exchange with first a wondering look, and then grinned when she saw Kathy's mischievous grin and knew Kathy was whispering something naughty to me.

A brief lull in the breeze. Taking a quick breath. I launched the dart. "POP."

Kathy leaped into my arms and I gave her a twirl, as my hands gripped her bare waist. She picked out a powder blue bunny, with pink ears, and dark blue button eyes, that was about eight inches tall. I got a big kiss to the lips.

I turned to Valerie and motioned her over. She grinned as she stood close by my side. On my second round. Two balloons down. I waited for a lull.

Valerie leaned over. Pressing her soft breast against my arm. Talk about distractions.

OK. The breeze had picked up. I waited. A lull. And then... "POP."

Valerie leaped into my arms. My hands on her bare waist. I twirled her, as our lips met. She picked a pink bunny and clutched it to that lovely chest of hers. Her face beaming. Her eyes sparkling.

I hadn't noticed earlier; but, my parents were off to the side talking to a group of their friends. My mom had been intently watching all of the interactions the whole time.

We hit the beer tent, to celebrate our victories.

On our return, I saw my parents. It was the first time we had seen them since Kathy had moved in. Kathy bounded over.

"Look what Bill won for us," she beamed.

"I was watching the whole time. It looked like you all were having fun. It's good to see you Kathy, and good to see you again, Valerie."

By this time, my dad had turned his attention to us... beer in hand. His face beamed at the sight of Kathy and Valerie as they each gave him a full greeting hug.

We chatted. They asked Kathy how things were going. She filled them in on her plans in the next week to start the interviewing and job hunting process. That she was going through the same agency that I had used, adding that the agency was pretty positive on her landing something pretty quick.

My mom asked Valerie how her summer was going. She kind of shrugged and said she had a part time job in a local restaurant, and had been hanging out with some of her friends. Said, she was really looking forward to coming up here to visit for the weekend and all of next week, just to get away and spend time with her dear friends. Valerie added how much she really liked the house, and that we had set up an actual bedroom for her, complete with a twin sized bed and drawers.

I could see my mom taking in that last bit of information. Probably wondering if there was something brewing for the future. I was unaware of anything along those lines. I was wrong.

My dad hit the beer tent again, and motioned me along. We returned with more beers. I needed to find some food for the girls. Luckily, there was a tent selling grilled pork chop sandwiches.

If you've never had one, they are delicious. A nice thick grilled boneless pork chop sandwiched in a hamburger bun, covered with bar-b-que sauce. These were not 'store bought' chops. They were bought directly from a local meat packing company. In a word... fresh... never frozen. Neither of them had ever had one. They were a hit and put something in their stomachs to soak up the beer.

The music had started. It started out with some country. Then, about fifteen minutes into it, the UM-PA-PA of a polka started. My dad looked over at Kathy. Kathy grinned back. We all watched as they hit the dance area. Kathy's top riding up a bit, exposing more of her smooth lower back. It was delicious.

"That looks like fun," Valerie said, "I wish I knew how to do that."

"Ask my dad. He's the one that taught Kathy. I know he'd love to teach you."

"It would make his day," my mom added, "Besides, that way, you'd be all set when you all come over for fish next Friday night."

The music stopped. We watched as they returned, my dad's hand on Kathy's waist. Both beaming.

Fifteen minutes later, another polka started. My dad got that 'dancing' look.

"Bill, would you show me how to do that... like Kathy?"

You would have thought my dad had won the lottery.

We watched as he guided Valerie to the dance area. We watched as they started out slow, my dad giving words of encouragement. Valerie watching his feet move. Soon they were at 'mid-tempo'. Then full on. Valerie returned, her face beaming, almost as much as my dad's.

"That was fun."

We were interrupted, by some more of my parent's friends. We decided to go over and check out the rodeo.

Kathy had never been to a rodeo. She liked the barrel racing. Felt sorry for the calves in the calf roping contest. The bull riding was exciting. Luckily the beer tent wasn't far away, as we sat in the bleachers in the hot sun.

We passed by the water fight area. It was full 'wet t-shirt contest'. The effects of the beer, on this hot day, were evident, as a number of the women were braless... dark nipples piercing through the soaked transparent shirts, much to the delight of the guys and consternation of their wives and dates. We kept on going.

The afternoon was turning into evening. We found some more food. More beer. We were all 'feeling no pain'.

The music was still going. My dad got a couple more dances from each of the girls. Given the heat and humidity, it took time to cool down after each dance. I was beginning to think of maybe a night swim when we returned home. A cool refreshing swim on a moonless night under the multitude of stars. Little did I know how that would turn out.

The sun had set. We retrieved the blanket from car as they stowed their prizes, picked up another beer, and found a spot on a hillside overlooking the flat field. Like all college kids, we also had a Frisbee, and found a spot a bit away from everyone and began tossing it back and forth. Even with the snugness of their tops their firm little mounds would move with enticing bounces. They knew they had my attention, as they each grinned at me.

At one point we were joined by a young boy and girl, probably around six or seven years old. It was fun watching Kathy and Valerie show the two little ones how to throw and catch the flying disc. Visions of Kathy doing that with our own someday flashed into my brain. I smiled a contented smile.

The first aerial bomb went off with a loud bang, signaling the start of the fireworks show, as everyone scrambled to take up their spot.

The show went on for about half an hour. It was split between aerial displays and ground. You could hear the 'ooo's and ahh's' from the little kids around us. The finale was an American Flag and a display that lit up the sky for five minutes.

As the final rocket fell to earth, there was a huge applause. Then, what started slowly and softly from our left began to build, and build, and build as the crowd stood and spontaneously burst into "God Bless America". Only in the Midwest.

We lingered on our blanket in the dark field, as the crowd dispersed. We were not in any hurry. We did notice other blanket covered mounds sparsely scattered around us. Teenage couples getting a bit of 'alone time'.

In the car and out of the lights of the town, I saw Kathy look over at me with her infectious mischievous grin. I kind of had an idea of what was about to happen.

"Val. You ever drive around topless?"

Valerie looked at her like she was nuts, "No. Never have. Never really thought about it."

With that, Kathy took ahold of the bottom of her top and peeled off, over her head, and tossing the discarded garment into the back seat.

"My God, that feels so much better," her hands roaming up and over her exposed chest, "the wind on my boobs... across my nipples. Go ahead, Val. Try it."