You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 18

Story Info
Valerie visits: Thur - Fri.
10.6k words
4.82
3.1k
3
0

Part 19 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
450 Followers

Thursday.

I met Kathy at the agency just before noon. I had cleared it with my boss that I might be a little late getting back as I gave him the reason. He told me don't worry about it.

Kathy looked immaculate... very professional. The white short sleeved button-down blouse had a ruffle down the middle. The upper button undone. A delicate gold cross pendent lay at the base of her smooth tanned neck. The dark blue skirt that fell to just above her knees hugged her tiny waist that was accentuated by a wide white belt. She wore white heels. It was the first time I had ever seen her in heels. I love the way that heels make a woman's calves even sleeker and more pronounced... and Kathy's were no different.

I kissed her cheek and told her she looked fabulous. She grinned and blushed a bit. I was pleased.

The receptionist ushered us to a small conference room. Opening the door we were greeted by the aroma of pizza. We were told that Robert would be with us in a few moments and to help ourselves.

We had just sat when the door opened and Robert came in.

"Bill. It's good to see you again," I rose and shook his outstretched hand.

"Good to see you again."

"How's the new job going?"

"Good. Nice people. Still getting acclimated."

Turning to Kathy, "You must be Kathy. I'm Robert," Kathy stood and held out her dainty hand. "I must say, the photo Bill showed me doesn't do you justice."

Kathy grinned and blushed. It was cute.

"I thought we would have a working lunch, as I know you're on your lunch hour. It is nice that you could attend. So Kathy, tell me what you picture your perfect job would be like."

Kathy went on to describe her idea of being a company's PR person. Setting up and attending trade shows. Doing promotions and stuff. She added that she thought her minor in business would help.

Robert listened attentively.

When she was finished he said, "Well, I think you could certainly do well in that kind of role. I have a couple of companies in mind, if that's what you really want to do."

Pausing, as if gathering his thoughts.

"Let me throw out another possibility for you to think about. But first, let me be candid. You are a very beautiful woman," I saw her look down and blush a bit.

Robert, realizing that he did embarrass her, backtracked a bit, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you. I just want to make a point. You are very articulate with a very easy-going personality... the type of personality that draws people to you."

I nodded in agreement, as I knew what he was talking about... the "Kath Effect".

"Companies like those three qualities in the people that are out representing them. The fact that you dressed professionally for this interview says a lot also. I've had newly graduated people, looking for professional positions, come to this interview dressed in flip flops, shorts, and tank tops.

"Anyway, I have no doubt that you would fit into such a position you described earlier. I just want to make sure you understand what would be involved. I'm not trying to dissuade you. I just want to point out some things that might happen in such a role, that you may not have thought about."

Again, pausing.

"You would be part of a team at trade shows, representing your company. These trade shows are attended by mostly men. Older men. Usually these trade shows go on for a number of days. You'll be staying in hotels, most likely by yourself in your own room. There are usually hospitality suites that companies provide away from the trade show, that have liquor. It's where clients can have a more up-close and personal encounter with your company."

Taking a deep breath, "Kathy, please don't take this the wrong way. You'll be hit on. Flirted with. I'm not saying that you are the type of person that would go along with that. I'm just laying some things that might happen. That could happen. I like you. I like both of you. Just the few minutes I've spent with you two, I can tell you two have something very special. I would hate to have anything interfere with that. The companies that I would send you to for interviews are large reputable companies. I don't see that being a concern with these companies; but, if, and when, you change companies, and stay in the same role, it's something you should be aware of. Deciding you don't want to be in that role anymore, and starting over from scratch would be difficult. Not impossible. Just difficult, and time consuming. "

Kathy and I both sat there dumbstruck, as we took in his last few sentences. She reached over and took my hand under the table. I looked over. She was on the verge of tears. Her lower lip trembling. I had never seen her look like that.

Robert noticed, and softly said, "Kathy, I didn't mean to upset you. I..."

Kathy raised her hand to have him stop. She gathered her thoughts. Her hand now gripping mine.

Taking a deep breath, looking up and directly at him, "You said these things might happen. Do they? I'm trusting you. I'm just an innocent girl. Right out of school. Looking for my first real job. Doing something I want to enjoy. Something I can look forward to going to every day. Not something that would cause me emotional distress. Cause us distress," her hand giving mine a squeeze.

"I thank you for your candor, and your caring. I have a feeling a lot of agencies would just want to get me a job. And not worry about any after affects."

"First off... you're right. There are a lot of 'head hunter's out there that are only after the buck. To make a quick and easy placement, so they can move on to the next. That's not how I operate. I want the placement to be a good fit for both parties. I want to build trust and confidence with those that I place. I want you to come back to me in the future, when you decide to change jobs, and you will... change jobs, that is. I want you to send your friends to me. If Bill, here, hadn't felt the trust and confidence in me, you would probably be sitting in someone else's office right now. Hoping that whoever it was would be looking out for your best interest; but, not knowing. Believe me... I have both yours's and Bill's interest in my best interest.

"Thank you," she said with a bit of a sigh of relief.

"You asked, 'Do they?' All I can say is that I have seen it. Not a lot, but I have seen it. Some of the women were, shall I say... experienced, and knew how to fend such things off. Others would be embarrassed, and offended. Let me add, companies know this. You would not be out there by yourself. Like I said, there would be other women and guys from your company there too. They would look out for you, as they look out for each other. On the other hand, there would be socializing at the end of the day, with your team. Not saying anything beyond that... just pointing it out."

We listened attentively. Kathy's grip on my hand loosening... relaxing.

"You said you had another possibility. What would that be?" Kathy asked.

"HR. Human Relations."

"I don't know anything about that. I have no idea what it would entail. It sounds totally different than I was picturing of doing," Kathy stated.

"Actually, they are similar. Similar skill sets.

"You would be part of a team. The HR department usually reports directly to the CEO, or CFO of the company. You would be involved in developing and implementing strategies to enhance employee motivation, performance, and reduce conflicts. You would be involved in developing employee benefit packages. Study competing companies packages to make sure your company is competitive. A benefit package is a real selling point in attracting new hires, and keeping employees. It costs a company a lot, in time and money, to lose an employee and retrain a replacement.

"You would work with hiring managers to attract new hires. You would be the first representative of the company that an interviewee or new hire would interact with. Your personality would be great asset in that role.

"Your advancement would be more rapid than a PR. Plus your position would be more secure. In hard times, one of the first thing company's cut back on are trade shows. Also, the salary would be better."

"How much better?"

"Probably 10% to start with. Increasing more rapidly as you become more experienced. Plus, every company needs an HR specialist. Not every company needs a PR specialist. So moving around to other companies would be easier, which I recommend you do every few years, or so. But I would recommend you stay at your first company for at least 5 years to get the necessary experience."

"Do you have companies that you could send me to right away?"

"Yes. I have three in mind right off the bat, with maybe another. With your permission, I would like to get your resume in their hands, and see if we can get you some interviews next week. How does that sound?"

"Let's try it."

"Would you be offended if I redid your resume?"

"Not at all."

Kathy excused herself to use the lady's room.

"I'm glad you were here to hear all of that."

"Are those things you described earlier that common?" I asked, as I was as that was something totally new to me.

"They do happen. I may have embellished a bit. I really think that Kathy would be more suited to the HR role, given her personality and her attractiveness, if I can be candid. I meant no offense."

Kathy and I thanked Robert for everything. He said he would be in contact with her sometime next week. I told him to call me if Kathy happened to be out.

Once outside, Kathy gave me a full hug and a kiss. I knew we would talk later during 'our time'. I also knew that she and Valerie would talk. It was good that we planned her interview with Robert while Valerie was with us. It would give her a woman's perspective on everything.

..............................................

Kathy found a note on the kitchen table, "Out back."

Minutes later Kathy was on her way down the lane dressed in only her nightshirt.

The day had turned out really nice. The storm front had wiped out the humidity, and lowered the temperature to the low 80's. The sky was cloudless. A gently breeze rustled the leaves.

Kathy wasn't sure where she'd find Valerie. Either spread out on the raft, or spread out on the sand. As it turned out Valerie was sitting up taking a swig of iced tea... as expected... totally nude.

"How long you been out here?" Kathy asked as she discarded her nightshirt.

"A couple of hours. Had to make a trip back to the house to get some more tea. It's fun walking around naked," she grinned.

"You walked back to the house naked?"

"Yep," Valerie grinned, "Actually, do you see my nightshirt around? Surprised you wore one. And you're just in time. I need my back done. And, now I can go nude swimming. I could have gone, but I've been taught not to swim alone."

Settling down on their stomachs, Kathy recounted the entire interview. Valerie interrupted a few times with questions, comments, and statements. There were a lot of: "really", "they do that?".

In the end, Valerie thought Kathy made the correct choice. It also convinced her that she would go through the same agency, because of his carrying, and not just going along just to get his commission. Said it was good that I was there.

After talking to Valerie, Kathy was more enthused, and was actually looking forward to next week. Once again, it was good Valerie was here.

..................................

I again found them sitting at the picnic table in their nightshirts, having wine coolers. I knew they were braless, but, beyond that...?. Then when Kathy came over to give me a full hug, my hands found her bare butt cheeks, as the nightshirt rose up. That answered that question. I looked over and wondered about Valerie. When she came over to me with a shit-eating grin and gave me a full hug... I had my answer as my hands found and cupped her soft bare cheeks. She grinned and kissed my cheek.

"So, Val... is this the first time today that you've had clothes on?"

Keeping the 'shit-eating' grin she says, "Yep... and just in the last five minutes."

OK. I can play this game.

"Well, you didn't have to get dressed just for me."

"Well... if you had hurried home," she didn't finish the sentence.

I just shook my head. Turned to go inside to get changed. Half way to the door, I heard a round of giggles.

...................................

Neither Kathy nor Valerie had ever had Bar-B-Q's chicken. Grilled chicken breasts, yes; but not a whole chicken.

The cheap grill that I had found didn't come with a rotisserie, so I had the store cut two chickens in half. That way I could lay each half on the grate and grill for an hour. Cover with some thick spicy Bar-B-Q sauce at the end, add some baking potatoes, and a lettuce salad and we were good. Half a chicken for each, plus one for another meal.

There's no way to eat half a grilled chicken that is covered in a thick rich Bar-B-Q sauce daintily. It was 'finger licking good'. They were impressed and stuffed. Their fingers, chins, and cheeks covered in red. I wished I had taken a picture. It was priceless.

The fact that they still hadn't bothered to add any more clothing to their attire kept me intrigued. They knew it.

I had started a fire in the fire pit. We watched the fireflies, as we sat on a blanket in a 'three-way' circle. The girls sat 'cross-legged'. It was dark enough that nothing could be actually seen. My mind, though, was another matter. At times, each would lean back on their hands. Pointing the peaks of their erect nipples up and into the dark sky. The bottom of their nightshirts would still be resting on their upper thighs. Images of soft pink open labia, hidden from my view in the darkness, filled my fertile imagination. They were relishing in the teasing display they were each putting on.

Valerie had rose to go inside for a few minutes. I turned to Kathy and said, "I soo need to get you alone. To fuck you."

"I know. Feel. Feel how wet I am," guiding my hand to between her legs, my fingers found a slickened valley of wet heat.

Kathy groaned as I slipped two fingers inside of her.

"I so want you," she panted, "Laying out naked all day. Then the two us sitting here all this time wearing just our nightshirts. Knowing that you knew we had nothing on underneath. Sitting here like this, with our legs crossed. Knowing that you couldn't really see anything. But, that your mind was going crazy as you knew what was hiding in the dark on each of us. I'm sure Valerie is just as turned on and went in to release her tension."

"I could just throw you on top of the picnic table right now and do you. If she comes out... she comes out. Or maybe she just watches from the inside the door. Watches me as I take you. Watches you as you take me," my fingers still probing deep into her molten core... another groan escaping from deep inside of her.

We were interrupted as we each sat up with a start at the sound of the back door closing. It was good the lighting was so dim. I'm sure Kathy's face was flushed. It was also good that the smoke from the fire covered the scent of Kathy's arousal.

"Man. That feels better," Valerie casually said.

Kathy and I looked at each other before Valerie added, "My bladder has been full for the last half an hour."

We both let out a laugh. Valerie just looked at us. Kathy gave her a look that said, 'I'll tell you later.'

"Let's go for a swim," I knew Kathy and I needed to cool down... for now anyway.

Ten minutes later, we were again looking up at the vastness above us from the raft. Bare hips against bare hips. Our fingers intertwined.

"So, is this going to become a regular thing for you guys? Nude night swims? Laying out naked like this?"

"Maybe... Maybe more," Kathy giggled.

"Now, that I believe. Should I keep my ears open for any howls of pleasure later?"

"Maybe," Kathy giggled again.

"Yours or his?"

"Maybe both."

This time I could feel their body's shake as the each giggled.

........................................

Kathy rested comfortably in my arms in the darkened room, as we had 'our time'.

She said she was really excited at the prospects of this different direction that her career was heading. The possibilities intrigued her. That Valerie thought she made the right choice.

I listened, as she said was kind of thankful for the interruption earlier outside. Not because she didn't think it would be fun. It was just that if Valerie were to ever watch... to be close to us... perhaps even in the same room, Kathy would want it to be when we were making love. Our way. Slow and tender. So that she could witness the deep love we had for each other. Rather than a quick out of control fuck, while passionate it missed the tenderness, the loving.

I was intrigued at what she was thinking for the future... three-way? But, Valerie is still a virgin... that would mean... oh my!! That scenario had never crossed my mind.

..............................................

Friday.

I woke, maybe half an hour, before the alarm went off, reached over to turn it off, and laid there listening to the morning. I could hear Valerie softly sleeping in the distance. The birds outside coming to life.

Kathy rolled over, as she rested in my outstretched arm. Head on my shoulder. Her right hand momentarily resting on my chest before moving down my stomach, brushing through my pubic hair, to encircle my smooth scrotum and gently massaged my balls.

"mmm, I love your balls," she whispered. I groaned.

"I love waking him up," her hand now moving up the quickly hardening shaft. Her fingers lightly tracing around the flared glans.

"Not sure what I want to do here," she purred as she leaned over and gently kissed my cheek.

"I could give you a morning blow-job. Or a morning hand-job," her fingers now spreading my own clear lubricant around the sensitive head.

"One way, or another, I am going to send you off to work this morning with a smile on your face and a spring in your step. Maybe your friends will notice. Maybe they'll know how lucky you are to have a girlfriend like me," kissing my cheek with a huge grin.

My breathing laboring, "I already know I'm a lucky guy to have a girlfriend like you," as I kissed her forehead.

"So, what would you like, my love? For me to take you in my warm wet mouth. Swirl my tongue around this guy," her voice, hushed, but sultry as her fingers moved over the now slickened head. "Or take you in my soft hand?" her hand moving to the loose foreskin and beginning a slow stroke, "and slowly stroke you.

"What would you me like to do? I like both. With a hand-job, I can watch my hand move over your hard cock," she slowly stroked me again, "I can watch you cum. I can watch you shoot your white sperm all over your chest. I can imagine that is what it looks like when you are inside of me... cuming. Then I can lick you clean.

"With a blow-job, I can feel you shoot your warm thick seed into my mouth. I can taste you. And then you can taste yourself when I kiss you. I can feel your balls contract each time you shoot. You can watch me as I swallow everything you give me."

My dick throbbed in her hand. She gave me a squeeze, and a grin.

Kissing my cheek. Her soft warm breast against my side.

"I think a blow-job is more intimate. And, right now, I feel like being intimate, with you."

She looked over at me with those morning blue gray eyes. Stroking my face. We kissed. We had 'morning breath'. We didn't care. In a few minutes she would have 'semen breath' so it really didn't matter.

I repositioned myself across the front of the headboard mirror so she could watch... so we both could watch.

32aa
32aa
450 Followers