You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie looked first at me and then back at Kathy.

"You know... somehow that doesn't surprise me. I mean, between what you just said, and you telling about laying out with your girlfriends naked, I'm surprised you two haven't visited a nudist camp yet."

"We haven't had time... yet," Kathy grinned back at her friend, "Maybe we're waiting for you to move in with us."

"Yeah. Like that's going to happen. Oh, and I can see it now, when I talk to my mom on the phone."

"So, Val, what did you do over the weekend?"

"Oh, not much mom. Bill, Kathy, and I went to a nudist camp. Played Volleyball, naked. Swam, naked. Had dinner, naked. Walked around in front of people we didn't know, naked. Slept together, naked."

Everybody was doubled over in laughter. Valerie has a unique, and playful, way of expressing herself. Always has.

......................................

We got settled at the bar. The girls had wine coolers. Me, a beer. Valerie took in the sights and sounds. And, 'yes' they did turn heads.

"Wow. This place is so nice. So many people. They're all having fun," Valerie said out-loud to nobody in particular.

"You should see it on Saturday nights," my mom said and went on to describe the Saturday night scene.

Looking at Kathy, "You guys been here on Saturday nights?"

"Over the Thanksgiving visit; but, not since I've moved up here. It was fun."

I could see her thinking.

"Can we come back here tomorrow night?"

"Sure. We can do that," I added. Then thought, "We can go out and have pizza before."

"Yeah," Kathy added, "Val, you'll really love this place and the pizza. It's different. And so good."

So, it was set. The special dinner I had planned would go to just Kathy and myself. Oh well. This probably worked out for the better, now that I thought about it. If we had stayed home and had that quiet dinner, I know we all would be kind of down, knowing that Valerie was leaving the next day. I mean, spending the last ten days and evenings with her had been more fun than I had ever imagined. This way there would be fun and more dancing for those two.

Kathy looked over at my dad, "Bill. I hope you have your dancing shoes on because we do," her face beaming.

"I've always got my dancing shoes on," he beamed back.

A number of their friends stopped by. They said it was good to see my dad's dancing partner back. They were also curious about this cute, and lively, brunette. My dad introduced Valerie as our friend, up for the week visiting. A few recognized her from the pictures my mom had taken of us at our graduation. My dad added that she too, was his dancing partner. A couple of the ladies had a bit of disappointed smiles. Oh well.

The fish was good. The company was wonderful. Kathy filled in my parents in on her interview with the agency, the new direction in her job search, and potentially upcoming interviews in the next week. Her face beaming with excitement.

We, of course, left out Valerie's plans.

The music started. It was a couple again. The guy on a guitar and the gal the vocalist. He had a deep baritone voice, and hers was a soft mellow sound. The sounded good together and individually.

They started out with some lively numbers. My dad quickly led Kathy to the dance floor. Kathy's little hand in his. His other hand on the small of her back. Valerie watched in amazement as he guided her around the dance floor. It wasn't a polka, it was just a lively dance.

Kathy returned, beaming. My dad's face was one of complete joy.

There was a short pause. I looked over and saw someone talking to the woman from the band. I had a spontaneous idea.

The music started again. This time the sound of an accordion filled the room. My dad looked at Valerie. The next thing we knew, they were both on the dance floor. Valerie hopping and stepping to the beat. A couple of times, we watched as my dad did a spin with her. The smile on her beaming face warmed my heart.

I leaned over and said to my mom, that I thought the girls would wear him out tonight. She said she doubted it. She was correct.

We watched as they both returned. My dad's hand resting comfortably on Valerie's waist. I watched as they would stop by my dad's friends. I could tell they were asking who this girl was. My dad must have said something funny as I watched everyone laugh.

"Man... that was fun. I can't wait for tomorrow night," Valerie gushed as she took a sip of her wine cooler.

Then things slowed as the guy's deep voice started into an Elvis song, "Can't Help Falling in Love ".

I looked at each of my girls. I call them 'mine'. I guess that was true, to a point.

Anyway, Valerie says, "You two go. This is for you guys. But, I get the next slow one."

Wise men say

Only fools rush in

But I can't help falling in love with you

Shall I stay?

Would it be a sin

If I can't help falling in love with you?...

We joined a number of other couples on the dance floor, including my mom and dad. Valerie looked on from the bar, with a contended look, as she watched her two best friends.

Kathy rested her head on my shoulder. My cheek resting against her ear. My hands finding her bare hips, as the top had rising up another couple of inches. Her firm breasts against my chest.

...Take my hand

Take my whole life too

For I can't help falling in love with you

For I can't help falling in love with you

Whispering in her ear, as I held her tight, "Can't help falling in love with you."

Pulling, I stared into those soft blue gray eyes that had welled up a bit. I kissed her. Right in front the stage. I looked up and the woman gave me a soft smile.

I returned to the bar and gave Valerie a kiss on the forehead, and whispered into her ear, "Can't help falling in love with you."

I saw her blink away a tear. Kathy noticed and smiled. I was pretty sure she knew what I had whispered to our friend. My mom was distracted with one of her friends and didn't see the tender exchange.

And so the evening went on. The two of them alternated with my dad. He never wavered.

The three of us danced to Tammy Wynette's song, "Stand by Your Man." I held each by the waist and spun in a couple circles. Each with broad smiles. I got a kiss on the cheek from both at the end.

The bar had thinned out. The families had left. I would guess maybe a couple dozen were seated around the bar. My parents chatting idly with their friends. I had to use the restroom. The beer had filled my bladder.

I timed my return so that I could talk to the band's female vocalist. Kathy watched. Unsure what I was up to. I think she had an inkling.

When I stood next to her, she asked, "Are you going to make me cry, again?"

I kissed her forehead and smiled. She pressed her head against my side.

I took Valerie's hand and led her to the dance floor. The female vocalist was waiting for us.

"Now by special request."

Then she slowly started. Her voice just like Karen Carpenter. There was no accompaniment. She sang it a cappella. Her soft voice floating across the room.

Why do birds suddenly appear

Every time you are near?

Just like me, they long to be

Close to you...

Valerie buried her face into my chest. My hands meeting at the small of her bare back. Her soft breasts against my chest. I kissed the top of her head and rested my head on hers as I pulled her into me. My eyes closed. Tears formed as she snuggled in closer. My one hand left the small of her back and gently rubbed her upper back. Her arms around my neck tightening, as she pressed her cheek into my chest. We swayed in our own little world.

We were the only ones on the dance floor. I looked over and saw that most of the bar folks were watching. I saw Kathy dry her eyes and wipe away a tear, as her hand rested on my mom's.

...Just like me, they long to be

Close to you

Close to you

As she sang those last two lines, I whispered the same into Valerie's ear. Valerie pulled away and my eyes were lost in those soft brown teary eyes. She smiled as our lips met.

"I love you, Valerie."

Kiss.

"I love you, Bill."

Kiss.

Valerie headed for the ladies room. I saw Kathy follow her. I went over to the stage.

"That was very nice. Thank you so much. It was perfect. You sounded just like her."

She smiled and asked, "Thank you. It was the first time I had a chance to do that song. Your girlfriend is a lucky girl."

The band had a 'tip' jar. I left them a nice tip.

.........................................

Kathy had joined Valerie in the lady's room, and held her best friend as she softly wept.

"I can't believe he did that. That he knew that song, and asked her to sing it for us. That he held me so close."

"He did something like that for me, when he came down over the summer. He asked the vocalist to sing "We've only just begun". I think I told you about that and our first date and first slow dance."

"Yeah. I remember."

"Val, it's the perfect song for the two of you. You two will always be close. Even after you find your very special someone."

"Whoever he is. Or where ever he is. He is going to have to be someone very very special. He'll have quite a high bar to meet," she grinned.

They hugged one more time.

......................................

They both returned with smiles. Kathy came over and gave me a kiss on my right cheek. Valerie a kiss on my left. I think my mom was still bewildered at the relationship the three of us shared. If she only knew the half of it.

...........................................

We left around 11:00. The night was still clear and moonless. Kathy had rolled all of the car windows down. I had an idea of what was about to happen. I just wasn't prepared for everything that would happen.

Once out of the parking lot, I was first treated to two topless girls, giggling. Their hands behind their heads as they relished the flow of the air across their exposed nipples.

"My God, this feels so nice," Valerie exclaimed, "I can't believe I'd never done this until I came up here."

"I know. I love this soo much," Kathy now rubbing her hands over her little breasts and hard nipples. I was having difficulty staying focused on the road.

Kathy leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek, and whispered, "I have a surprise for you."

Even in the dark, I could see the mischievous grin.

"Val, scoot over a bit."

Out of the corner of my eye, the next thing I saw was Kathy raising her hips off the seat, tugged both her shorts and panties down and off. Tossing into the back seat.

Valerie sat there and looked at Kathy with her mouth open in total shock.

Kathy turned to her and just said, "Well?"

Ten seconds later, two naked girls were sitting next to me.

Kathy reached over to rub her hand along my hardened length before giving me a squeeze.

"I think someone's overdressed."

I found the next side road, pulled up about fifty yards, skidded to a stop, got out, and stood by the driver's side door.

"Oh no. Not there. Out in front mister. We want a show."

I stood about ten feet in front of the car. The car's headlights were still on high beam. My shirt was off to the sounds of cheers coming from the car. As soon as everything else was off, I stood there... totally hard. My balls hanging. More cheers erupting.

"Stroke it for us," I heard Kathy followed by a round of laughter.

I figured, 'what the hell?'

I gave myself a long stroke. Lifting my dick upward, I continued to stroke. My other hand cupping my smooth scrotum and gently massaged my balls.

The laughter had subsided. Their eyes were focused on my display. I continued for a couple of minutes.

Inside the car, Valerie says in a raspy voice, "Shit... I've never seen a guy do that to himself."

"That's OK. This is the first time I've seen him do that too... Damn that's hot. I almost feel like going out there and having him take me... again. Just like last time. Spread out across the hood, with the car running. Taking me from behind."

"Don't let me stop you," Valerie's voice now ragged, as images of that scene flashed through her imagination.

Kathy thought about it. 'No.' She thought, 'When Valerie watches, for the first time, it's going to be during a Love Making session. Not a Fuck session.'

"Bill's such a show off."

"Well, he's got a lot to show off," Valerie added.

"Get in here you show-off," I heard Kathy yell over the sound of the car engine.

I sped down the highway. The girls laid their heads back and opened their legs.

"God, this feels so good. The air flowing over all my stuff... over my hard nipples. I can't believe I'm doing this. You guys are a bad influence on innocent little ole me," Valerie giggled, her hands caressing her own breasts and nipples.

"You love it. Here, check this out."

I felt Kathy bring Valerie's hand over to between my legs. I gasped as her cool hand encircled first the hard shaft and then the spongy head... her fingers spreading my slippery precum over the sensitive head. I groaned. I let another groan when her hand found my hanging balls.

My hand would reach over between Kathy's opened legs to find her sopping opening.

I wasn't sure what I was going to do later. Part of me wanted to lay Kathy across the picnic table and fuck her silly. I wouldn't care if Valerie watched or not. I was pretty sure that Kathy wouldn't have cared either.

I pulled up to the gate at the edge of our driveway. We kept it closed and locked for the part. It provided a bit of security. I got whoops and hollers as I got out to unlock and open the gate. Luckily, it was late enough that there weren't any cars on the road.

Coming to a skidding stop. We all jumped out and ran for the water. Valerie dove in and swam to the raft. I pulled Kathy into my arms.

"I should take you over to the picnic table and fuck you silly."

"Right here in front of your other girlfriend? What would she think?"

Even in the moonless night, I could see the grin.

She continued.

"She would see the lusty animal that you are. She would see how much I drive you crazy. She would see how much you had to have me.... To take me... to own me. She would see how much I desired you. How much I needed to have you take me."

Her lips against mine. Her warm bare body against mine, "Besides, you said you were going to make love to me on that table on a moonless night."

We joined Valerie on the raft, as I intertwined my fingers into theirs. Soft bodies pressed on each side.

"I was beginning to wonder if I would be hearing one, or both of you, howling over there."

"Later," was all Kathy said.

We laid looking up at the starlit heavens.

Valerie rolled against me. Her warm soft breast against my chest. Her soft thigh brushing against my hard dick. Her lips against mine.

"Bill. Thank you for that last dance and song. I never expected anything like that. Nobody has ever done something like that for me," our lips meeting again. Her thigh pressing against my hardened length.

"It was my pleasure, Val. I had a spontaneous thought."

"He gets those kind of thoughts often. Always with good results," Kathy softly said, "I always end up crying. Just like tonight," I felt Kathy move over to my other side as her soft breast pressed against my chest and her soft thigh pressed against my dick from the other side. Her lips meeting mine.

My arms around each of them as I held each close.

"I love you, Valerie," as I kissed her soft lips.

"I love you, Bill," as Valerie's lips returned the tender kiss.

"I love you, Kathy," her soft wet lips tasting delicious.

"I love you, Bill," her tongue softly passing over my lower lip before gently probing my mouth.

..........................................

Kathy, and only Kathy, and I completed our slow warm shower. We rested in each other's arms, as we had 'our time'.

"That was really nice what you did for Valerie. I saw you talking to the lady on stage. I had an idea of what was going to happen. I just didn't expect that it would involve Valerie. I'm really glad it did. She was so surprised. You know she was crying while you two were dancing didn't you?"

"Yeah. I felt it. I was close too."

"I know. Even from where I was sitting I could tell. And then later in the ladies room. That song was perfect for you two. How did you think of it?"

"I don't know. I remember hearing it on the radio a few days ago in my car. I didn't think anything of it at the time. Then, tonight, when I heard her sing, her voice reminded me of Karen Carpenter. Then I had that spontaneous thought, and hoped she would be able to do it."

"I think your mom is still perplexed on the relationship the three of us share."

"Think so?"

"Call it woman's intuition. Can I make a suggestion for tomorrow night?"

"Sure. What are you thinking?"

"I was just thinking of keeping everything fun. I mean, at the pizza place... I know the two time we were there, you like to play romantic songs and dance with me, which I totally loved. It always made me cry. Another way that you show me how much you love me."

Her lips finding my cheek.

"I was just thinking, this time, maybe we keep it light. If you want to play something, maybe play something we can all dance to. What do you think?"

"I think it's a great idea. I mean... Valerie leaving the next day. The emotions from earlier. I think that Valerie wanting to go back and dance some more will keep it a fun evening.

"I had planned on a special meal for the three of us here. But then afterward I got to thinking we would just sit around and be kind of sad, even though we were going to see her again in a couple of weeks. I could tell she really had fun... you too."

"So did your dad."

"Yeah. I don't think the grin left his face the entire evening. He really likes you. He really likes Valerie. And what's there not to like?"

"You know.... We got her pretty turned on on our way back here," Kathy whispered, "Along with someone else," she giggled. Her hand finding my flaccid dick, and giving me a quick stroke.

"She's probably lying in her bed listening," Kathy whispered, "Watch this.

"OH YES, BILL... GOD YOU FEEL SOOOO GOOD.... DO IT TO ME... COME ON... DO IT TO ME."

"Come on, you guys," we heard from across the hallway.

We both laughed out loud.

Kathy yells back, "Gotch ya!"

"Yeah. You got me," she laughed.

"Good night, Val," we both say in unison.

"Good night you guys. I'll get you guys," we heard with another giggle.

Turning to Kathy, "Good night, my love."

Kiss.

"Good night, my love."

Kiss.

"Sleep tight," I kissed her back.

"I always sleep tight. Especially when I'm right next to my best friend and lover," as she snuggled that warm, soft, and bare body up to me. I inhaled the fragrance of her hair, as we drifted off to our very special shared place in slumber land.