You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy slowly reached up and put a soft, delicate hand around the base of my hard cock. She moved her hand up along the length, gently pulling at the skin and applying pressure to the underside, milking out the precum from my seeping opening. Several large drops oozed out of the tip. With her delicate fingers, she used it to spread around the sensitive glans.? I exhaled deeply and closed my eyes, enjoying the pleasure that my sexy lover was giving me.

The softness and warmth of her mouth, as she engulfed the entire head caused me to suck in slow lungful of air. Her hand softly cupping my scrotum... milking each testicle... ensuring each was filled to their maximum. Their special contents just for her.

"mmm. You taste so good. So... manly."

Slow head-bob.

"You have such a nice dick. It's not a penis. Penis is not sexy. It's a dick."

Slow head-bob.

"It's a cock."

Slow head-bob.

"And it's mine. All mine," gentle kiss and then sloooowwww head-bob.

"It's so big... so thick... so warm," I groaned as Kathy slowly rubbed the slick crown against her soft cheek and then placed a reverent kiss on the tip. The tip of her little pink tongue swirling around the gaping opening.

"And your balls... I so love your balls," I watch as she pulled my cock up, exposing the smooth ball of pink flesh and planted a tender kiss.

Then, with a sexy grin, her wet pink tongue slathers my sack and rolls my balls around inside their loose confines. Kathy adds kisses and then licks on my most vulnerable part and then gently suck at each orb. She grins as she sees the pleasure etched on my face, as I let out a soft groan. I watch, as she stretches her lips to take each soft sphere into her sweet warm wet mouth, one at a time. Swirling her tongue. Gentle suck. Dancing eyes. And a hum. It's the hum, which reverberates through that tender ball of flesh that causes my eyes to roll to the back of my head. I let out another gasp of pleasure. This time a bit louder. Kathy grins.

"My gosh, Kath. That feels so good," as my hand combs through her soft blonde hair.

Pulling back slowly, Kathy lets my balls slip from her mouth. Each glistening with her spit. I remember to breathe. Barely.

One more tender kiss to my sensitive sack and her attention returns to the tip of my cock as one hand held my shaft at the base and her other hand returned to gently massaged each of my swollen testicles.

We each watched, throught the mirror, as she plants a chaste, closed lip kiss to the head. Then Kathy's pink tongue slips through her lips. The tip of her tongue at the tip of my cock, with pre-cum emerging, starts her tongue swirling again with broad wet strokes to wet the spongy mushroom head.

Taking the pink plum once again into her sweet mouth, I groan aloud with the view. A groan, which if Valerie had been awake, I was sure she would have heard it. So lovely a face. Kathy's most innocent look. So sweet a mouth. Stretched over my thick hard cock.

Slowly pulling back, she did something that always made me groan at the sight... she pulled back with her mouth partially opened. Clear strands of her sweet saliva connected her soft lips with the tip of the slick pink crown. Holding, and looking directly in my eyes through the reflection, she gave a sultry grin and then pulled back a bit as the strands broke, leaving a couple of clear strands hanging from her lips.

My dick throbbed in her hand. She grinned and again, reverently kissed the oozing opening before slowly re-engulfing the swollen head.

What we didn't realize was that Valerie had woken.

As she exited her room, her eyes casually looked across the hallway. She did a quiet gasp and stood in her hallway connecting all the rooms, mesmerized as to what was transpiring in our room.

She knew she should quietly retreat. A pang of guilt moving over her for intruding on a truly intimate moment between her best friends. But, her feet wouldn't... couldn't move. Valerie watched Kathy through the reflection in the mirror, make slow tender love to my hardened length.

I gently stroked Kathy's back as the tip of her tongue glided through that sensitive valley.

"My god Kath... that feels so good... l love you," I whispered.

Pulling back a bit, and planting a gentle kiss on my scrotum, "I Love you too."

Her soft pink tongue, again swirled around the sensitive smooth sack. I groaned.

"I love your balls. I love how smooth they are. I love how you make noises when I do this," the tip of her tongue drawing circles around that sensitive soft ball of flesh before tenderly wrapping her soft lips around my left testicle and again bathing it with her tongue. My dick throbs in her hand as I let out a satisfying low groan, that I was sure that if Valerie had been awake, she would have heard... she did hear.

In the hallway, Valerie had discarded her nightshirt. Her hands now cupping and kneading her firm little breasts. Her fingers rolling and pinching her engorged sensitive nipples. She willed herself to stifle her own sounds of pleasure, as her eyes were locked on the extremely intimate scene playing out ten feet in front of her.

My hand had slipped under Kathy's chest and cupped her soft and warm breast. Fingers firmly rolling her engorged nipple. Kathy let out a moan, 'mmmmm', the vibrations of which, were felt through the glans that she held in her warm mouth.

"You're so funny. You can't help yourself, can you?"

Kathy looking at me through the mirror with a loving smile, as her one hand massaging my smooth scrotum and gently caressing my balls.

"I'm making love to you with my mouth, and you want to play with my little breast. My sexy little breast that I know you love. It's one of the reasons I love you so much," as she plants another closed lip reverent kiss to the oozing opening and turns a bit to grant me more access to her lovely little mound.

"Yes. I love your sexy little breasts. Always have. Always will. Just like I love you."

Valerie groaned as she watched Kathy turn and then how my hand gently cupped and kneaded Kathy's breast and rolled her engorged pink nipple between my fingers. She pinched her own aroused buds harder, bringing out a stifled moan of pleasure.

I watched Kathy plant one more kiss on the exposed sack, moved up and lovingly pressed the sensitive head over and around her soft cheek. All the while gazing at me through those soft blue gray eyes.

In one long stroke, her tongue slowly traced the raphe from the base of my scrotum to the gaping opening, which was now oozing with more of my clear precum.

Kathy's tongue, once again, probed my opening as her lips sealed around the head. I felt a gently suction, as if she was coaxing more of my special love fluid out of my body for own pleasure.

"Do you want to cum?" she whispered. Slowly engulfing me and pulling back. The edges of the glans fluttering as her lips passed over and up the glistening pink crown.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

Her voice soft. The warmth of her mouth once again encapsulating the sensitive head. Her fingers continuing to massaging each full testicle.

"Make me cum Kath. Please. Let me cum into that beautiful mouth of yours. Let me watch you swallow everything my balls can give to you."

Valerie's panties were now gone, laying on the floor just inside the door of her room. The fingers of her right hand finding her clit, while her left hand continued to pleasure her through her nipples. She let out a low quiet moan as her ears picked up on those last words, which were more than a whisper.

I watched as Kathy started a slow head-bob. My fingers combing through her soft blonde hair. She looked up with her eyes, her mouth sealed around my cock. She wanted to watch me climax while she felt my salty hot semen fill her mouth.

She had started to suck me slowly. Her pace increasing, becoming ravenous. The pressure of her fingers on my taint increased pressing deep against my prostate. I was getting close. She knew it. I let out a groan of appreciation. The corners of her mouth upturned as she smiled at the pleasure she was giving me.

I tried to be quiet; but the words, "Oh god, Kath... Oh my... You do that sooo good," escaped.

Valerie was conflicted. On the one hand she wanted to continue to watch; but, was afraid that when her own release overtook her body, which was imminent, that her presence would become known. She turned and quickly dove into her own bed, covered herself with the thin sheet, and continued her own onslaught on her centers of pleasure. At the same time keeping her ears open for my release.

"I'm cumming Kath. OH GOD I'M CUMMING."

The veins in my neck bulging. My balls contracting as I released... and released... and released. Empting their precious seed into my love's beautiful sultry mouth.

Valerie's breathing was laboring. Her head flopping from side to side. Her legs spread wide. Her fingers a blur under the sheet. She groaned, hearing those last four words. Her body convulsed. She bit her lower lip to contain her own cries of pleasure.

Giving me a few seconds to come down from the mountain top, Kathy sat up, smiled, and stretched her neck. I watched as her throat muscles rippled as she emptied her mouth of everything I had given her... of everything she had wanted. Of everything she had desired.

Our lips met. Our tongues met.

I tasted myself. I tasted her.

"That was a big one. Lots and lots. I love it when you give me everything you have."

"You seem to have that effect on me. I can't help it if you're so sexy."

"I love you, Kathy, my love."

"I love you, Bill, my love."

Yes. I did go to work that morning with a smile and a spring in my step. The smile was with me all day.

...................................

Kathy woke to the aroma of coffee. Valerie was up.

She found her sitting at the picnic table with a cup of coffee blankly staring off into the distance.

"Hey there. How long you been up?" Kathy said cheerfully as she sat down on the opposite side of the table.

"Hey. A while. Since a little after Bill left," Valerie replying softly with a forced smile.

Something was bothering her. Kathy thought it was the upcoming departure.

"Val. It'll be OK. I mean getting your stuff set up with the school. Bill and I will come down to visit. Then you coming back here and living with us. It'll all work out."

Valerie's expression was almost pained, as she looked at her best friend. Kathy could tell her best friend was on the verge of tears. She moved around, sat next to her, and wrapped her arm around her shoulders. Valerie rested her head on Kathy's shoulder and sobbed.

Kathy held her tight as her body trembled between her sobs.

After Valerie had cried herself out and wiped away her tears, she whispered, "I don't think I could live here with you guys."

Kathy pulled back and gazed into her friend's bloodshot puffy eyes with a puzzled look.

"What are you talking about? Of course you can live with us. We'd love to have you here. We're each looking forward to it."

Resting her head back on Kathy's shoulder, because she couldn't maintain eye contact. Kathy just stroked the back of her head.

They sat in silence for a few minutes. Kathy was going to let Valerie move on at her own pace.

"Kath. Something happened this morning. I did something I shouldn't have."

Taking a deep breath and sighing, "I don't deserve friends like you, both of you. You've both been so good to me. All last year. The year before when Bill and I were doing our casual thing. Everything he did for me. Not wanting anything in return. Not expecting anything. That you two went to so much trouble to make me feel welcomed and comfortable. You even went out and bought a bed and a dresser for me so I wouldn't have to sleep on the couch."

Kathy was totally confused, "Val, what are you talking about? What do you mean that you did something that you shouldn't have? Tell me. I'm your friend. You know that you can tell me anything," her voice soft, as she combed her fingers through Valerie's soft brown hair.

Valerie sat up and again looked at her friend.

Then through bloodshot eyes, "I'm ashamed of myself. I betrayed yours's and Bill's trust."

Kathy still puzzled, "Val, talk in English. Tell me."

"This morning... it was an accident. I woke and had to use the bathroom. When I stepped out of my room, I saw. I saw you two."

Kathy blushed a bit, knowing exactly what Valerie had seen, reflecting in the mirror.

"It's OK, Val. Like you said, it was an accident," Kathy's voice soft and soothing.

Valerie turned and placed her head back on Kathy's shoulder. Kathy continued to stroke her soft brown hair. She wasn't done.

"There's more... I watched. I knew I should have turned and gone back into my room; but, I couldn't. It was like my feet were glued to the floor. My legs wouldn't work. I knew that I was intruding on something very very intimate between my two best friends," her voice cracking over those last few words.

Kathy was quiet as she continued to comb her fingers through her friend's hair.

"Then I found myself in just my panties, my hands on my boobs. Pinching my nipples. Watching you. Watching what you were doing. Watching what Bill was doing to your nipple. Hearing what he was whispering to you," her voice hushed as she swallowed hard.

"Then, my panties were gone. I found my hand touching myself... watching you... watching what you were doing.

"I knew I couldn't stay there. I knew if I continued that I would make noises. So I jumped back into my bed and finished. I finished just as I heard Bill cum. I'm sorry Kath... so sorry," her voice cracking as more tears soaked into Kathy's nightshirt.

Composing herself, she continued, "After Bill left this morning, I just laid there for a while. Then I came down here. I didn't know how I was going to face you. I don't know how I am going to face Bill. I almost want to pack up my stuff and leave. I wouldn't blame you if you wanted me to. I wouldn't blame you if you were mad at me."

Pulling Valerie into a sitting position, so she could look at her. To look into those sad brown bloodshot eyes.

"Val, first; I'm not mad at you. I could never be mad at you," Kathy's hand softly stroking her tear-streaked cheek.

"Second; you're not going anywhere.

"And third; you're going to get your school stuff sorted out and you are going to come back here, and live with us. Got it?"

"Got it," a slight smile appeared for the first time.

"I'm not sure what I would have done in the same situation. Probably the same thing."

Then with a grin, "Maybe, if I had known you were there, I would have given you a better show. Maybe next time."

That brought laughter for the first time that morning. The dark cloud that had consumed Valerie vanished into thin air. The old Valerie had returned as she dried her eyes on her own nightshirt.

"Val, you can watch anytime you want. You can watch from across the hallway. You can watch from across the room," pausing, "You can watch from the side of our bed, or, even in our bed."

"I don't know about that. It was just that, this morning, I got so caught up in it. Obviously, I had never seen anything like that before. It was just so... so captivating. So sexy. Watching you make love to him with your mouth. I can feel myself getting all worked up again. Probably need to go take a cold shower."

"But, you know something? Each time Bill and I get going, when you're here, I'll be imaging that you are watching. I wouldn't mind. I know that Bill wouldn't either. To have you watch our love making. The tenderness. The love. Of course, at times, there's just plain raw fucking.... Which is fun too."

That brought another round of giggles. They stood and hugged the way that best friends do.

"I love you Valerie."

"I love you Kathy.

"So, you going to tell Bill?"

"Do you want me to?" asked Kathy.

Thinking for a moment, "Not yet. I don't think I could look at him, knowing he knew. Maybe someday."

"That's fine Val. It'll be our secret. I'll leave it in your hands. Now let's get some lunch and then go work on our tans. We're meeting up with Bill's parents for fish and some dancing later. It'll be fun."

...........................................

Later, as they were laying out. The sun kissing all over their nude glistening bodies. Valerie returned to earlier that morning, as she was still intrigued.

"As you can imagine, I've never done that... given a blow-job. I've heard girls talk about it a little bit in high school and in the dorm. In high school it was like they were doing it because their boyfriends were pushing them to have full sex. They weren't ready for that so, instead, they either gave them a hand-job or a blow-job. I wouldn't know what to do with either."

"Well, Bill is the only guy I've done that to. Like you, I heard about it from the girls in the dorm. How they did it. What they did. Some only did it when they felt they had to. Some really enjoyed it.

"It's fun. I mean hand-jobs are fun; but, they're not as intimate. I enjoy it. It makes me feel like I have this power... that I'm in total control of the feelings of pleasure that I'm giving to him. To hear him say my name while I am taking him into my mouth. To feel him stroke my hair. To hold his balls in my hand. To feel them pulse when he cums. To feel and taste him when he shoots and fills my mouth."

"But, when he cums... you have a mouthful of... his stuff," Valerie kind of making a face.

"Yeah. Some girls spit it out. Some swallow. I swallow. It's not that bad. Kind of thick. Kind of salty. I like to make a show out of it. Stretch my neck and let him watch as I swallow everything. I know he likes to watch that. Give him a grin. Then I go up and kiss him. Let him taste himself. I've heard that some guys don't like to do that. Bill loves it. Just like I love tasting myself on his lips after he had been down there taking care of me."

"God Kath... too much information."

They both laughed.

Valerie was now totally at ease with what happened earlier, and she knew Kathy was too. They giggled and changed the subject to other 'girl' stuff.

.............................................

We chatted on the way over to my parents. They told me about their relaxing day. I could see the mischievous grins as they made sure that I knew they had spent most of the day nude.

They were dressed for casual fun. Each wore a tight crop top of similar design. It was very similar to what they wore at the 4th festival. Lots of smooth legs, bare midriffs and shoulders, cute navels, and gentle swells of firm female mounds.

They were going to be turning heads... again. I smiled.

I knew I would have two topless girlfriends on the way home, and another evening of skinny dipping. I grinned to myself.

Kathy was describing how she remembered her last visit and the fish fry. That tonight would be mostly locals and family night. That there would be some live music. A couple, playing country and polkas. That it was good she had on her dancing shoes.

We arrived at my parent's a bit early. My mom came out to greet us and said it would be a bit. My dad had gotten hung up at work, had gotten home just before we arrived and was in the shower. I decided to give Valerie a quick tour and show her the back part of the farm. My mom watched as I took each girl's hand and we headed down the lane.

Coming to the wide open field. Kathy looked at me and grinned.

"Val, see those trees way over there," Kathy pointing to a small tree covered hill approximately six hundred yards off to the north.

"Yeah."

"Bill told me, when I was here over the summer that he used to walk over there during the times he was home for summer break... naked."