You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 20

Story Info
Kathy finds and begins her career.
10k words
4.81
3.5k
3
0

Part 21 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
448 Followers

The next week Kathy spent time with Robert, honing her interviewing skills. She had two interviews toward the end of the week, with two, maybe four, the following week. Robert told her of his strategy with the companies she was going to meet with.

The first two were ones that were actually looking for someone with experience. He had convinced them to give her an interview. His real plan, which he kept to himself for now, was for these first two to be ones where she could practice and get rid of the nervousness. Give her some confidence before going into the ones that he thought she really had a good shot at, and that were better companies.

She was on cloud nine, and I was the willing recipient of her exuberance.

I came home on Thursday, the day of her first interview, to find her sitting at the picnic table with a forlorn look, and an almost empty glass of wine. It was a look I had never seen on her. I could tell she had been crying.

I didn't even change. I hurried to her, sat right next to her, put my arm around her. She moved close and rested her head against my shoulder.

"I didn't do very well at my interview."

She sniffled. She was on the verge of more tears.

"It was different than sitting in Robert's office and going through his questions. I think as soon as I started to fill out the application in the lobby, that it hit me... this was real. This wasn't just going to be pretend... this was real.

"By the time I sat down across from the two that were going to conduct the interview, I was a bundle of nerves."

I could feel tears on my shirt as she sniffled again and wiped away a tear. Kathy was not used to doing poorly in anything, and she never did. This shook her confidence to her core. I just held her and listened.

"I couldn't even answer the simplest of questions that I had practiced with Robert on. That I knew how to respond. At one point, one of the interviewers, I can't even remember their names, asked me if this was my first interview. When I said 'yes' he just said he understood. That to just relax. They were just people, trying to find the right person for the position.

"Then he added, 'You'll remember this moment, wherever you wind up. In whatever HR department you work for. When you do your first interview with a candidate. When you interview a candidate when it's their first interview. You'll be reminded of what they are going through. It's a growing process.'"

"Did you go back to Robert's office afterwards?" as I gently stroked her back, and ran my hand through her hair.

"Yes. He made sure to tell me to stop by afterwards so we could talk about it."

"And?"

"He could tell I was a bit shaken. He smiled at me and said he kind of expected that to happen. It always does. He told me that this was basically a practice interview. No big deal. Then he told me pretty much the same thing the guy at that company did. As I was leaving, he told me to chalk it up to experience. Go home and have some wine. That the one tomorrow would be better. So, I did. And here I am," pulling back to look at me through her red puffy eyes.

I kissed her forehead, pulled her to her feet, and held her... and held her. I scooped her up into my arms, carried her into the house, and laid her down on our bed. Neither of us uttering a sound.

Kathy watched as I slowly undressed, and then laid back as I slowly removed her shirt, shorts, and tiny panties. My lips meeting hers. My tongue bathing each tender nipple, before moving to taste her.

I made slow and tender love to the love of my life. Hoping and praying that I could make everything: all her fears, doubts, insecurities, and troubles disappear. To pull them out of her body and replace everything with all the confidence and resolve that I knew she possessed.

We laid intertwined and basked in the after-glow of our joining. Our bonding. Our reuniting.

"Thank you, my love," her lips meeting mine, "This is why I love you so much. You knew exactly what I needed. I needed to be close to the one that I love. To feel your trust and confidence in me."

"I'll always be here for you, Kathleen Marie, my love."

It was the first time I had used her middle name.

"I know," as she snuggled closer.

............................................

Friday, I came home to 'my girl'. The smile was there. Her exuberance had returned, as I was on the receiving end of a full body hug, followed by a full-blown toe curling kiss.

We went down to the corner tavern for some drinks, bar food, and dancing.

The drive back, once again, found Kathy topless and then bottomless. My right arm around her, cupping her firm little mound... rolling and pinching the erect nipple. Her hands digging into my shorts trying to free my rigid member.

Skidding to an abrupt halt outside the back door, Kathy grabbed the flashlight that I kept in the glove box, and made a mad dash toward the water. By the time I got my shorts off, she was a good ten feet in front of me. I had an idea of where this was heading... a good old fashion fucking.

I heard splashing as she ran into the water. The flashlight being discarded on the sand, still shining.

By the time I got to the raft, I found Kathy on her elbows and knees, with her cute white bottom pointing right at me. Unfortunately, the cool water had taken its toll. The erection I enjoyed minutes ago... vanishing. My scrotum pulling up, desperately seeking warmth. I hate 'shrinkage'.

"Come on big boy... and I do hope he's big. Otherwise, I might have to do some work on him."

I stood in front of her as she came up to sit on her knees.

"I think I can fix this. I know I can fix this," the whiteness of her teeth shining through the grin.

I gasped as suddenly the sensitive cold head was enveloped in the hot wet furnace of her mouth. Her one hand reaching up to cup that shrunken ball of tight flesh, as the other frantically moved to her clit.

Thirty seconds later, my hard cock throbbed in her hand, "See. I knew I could fix it."

Turning back to her previous position, "Now... your dick in my pussy. All the way... Right now!!!"

In one stroke I buried myself, as I heard, "Oh shit... God, I love how you just take me. Come on, now. Fuck me... Fuck me hard."

My hands on her hips, occasionally leaning over her to reach around and firmly roll her erect nipple between my fingers.

"Yes... pinch my nipple... harder."

I set into a firm 'fucking' motion. She let out gasps of air at each stroke, almost like I was driving the air out of her lungs with each deep plunge of my hard cock into that warm pussy of hers.

Her hand between her legs as she brought herself to her own precipice of pleasure.

We were each in our own world of pleasure. This was not 'joining'. It was not 'bonding'. It was primal screwing... Fucking.

"I'm going to cum," I panted.

"Me too... I'm close... wait for me."

I slowed a bit; but, reached around and firmly pinched her nipple. The effect was instantaneous. The walls of her canal tightened and rippled as her orgasm pulsed and ripped through her body. Her primal cry into the still night was like a wolf howl. Mine followed, as I buried myself deep and filled her love cavity with my thick sperm.

We collapsed in a panting heap.

Moving to my back, Kathy draped her used body over mine.

"That was fun," even in the dark I could hear the grin, "You're such an animal."

"It's your fault. If you weren't so sexy... so desirable, I wouldn't be such an animal."

"You mean I bring out the animal in you?" again 'hearing' the grin.

"Like nobody can."

Our lips meet, "I'm glad."

We lay, again looking up at the night sky. The moon had begun its 're-birth', as a thin crescent of white hung high in the heavens, surrounded by all of its twinkling 'sisters'.

"I love you, Bill, my very special love."

Kiss.

"I love you. Kathy, my love."

Again... no mosquito bites.

..........................................

During the week, I had asked Ken if he wanted to get together at our place for a simple Bar-B-Q on Saturday. The plan was for us to hang out and get to know each other better. Their daughter could swim. Toward the end of the week, Ken asked if we were still good for Saturday. When I confirmed, he smiled and said that his daughter was really looking forward to being able to swim somewhere else besides a crowded pool.

Since she was meeting Ken's wife for the first time, Kathy had opted to go with a relatively conservative casual look; still, it was stunning. The backless paisley yellow halter top, with a floral print of light greens and dark maroons casually draped her body. The top began about six inches below her neck and was held in place by a pair of thin straps that tied behind her neck. The bottom extended to just over the top of the sea green loose shorts that ended mid-thigh.

The day turned out to be perfect for swimming. After the cool front went through the previous week, the temperatures had been slowly climbing, along with the humidity. Today, it was probably mid-eighties, sunny, and with a gentle breeze.

Ken made introductions. His wife Jennifer and daughter Jena. Jena was probably six, or so, with dark brown hair and a cute face. Jennifer was a pretty woman with long dark brown hair. She had that 'motherly' body.

We gave them the grand tour, Jena impatiently following.

Jennifer asked how I found this place. So, I gave her the story. She was amazed that the people were renting out for such a low amount. I did say that, one of the first provisions was that I paint the whole inside, and would keep up the lawn.

"Such a big house for just the two of you," she added.

Kathy and I looked at each other. They both caught 'the look'.

"Well... we're probably going to have a house guest in a month or so," I said.

"Ken, you remember Valerie?"

He nodded.

"Well, she's going to be switching schools to attend the Art Institute and will be living here with us while she completes her last two years. We knew she would be visiting us over the summer and bought the bed and dresser, rather than have her sleep on the couch. At the time, we hadn't thought it would be anything more than occasional summer visits. It's an arrangement that we haven't told anybody about. We haven't even told our parents, yet. We'd like to keep it that way for a while. Just like our arrangement, people might get the wrong idea and unnecessary rumors get started."

"Understand. And not to worry. We feel privileged that you shared that with us."

We trusted Ken. He and I had formed a good working relationship, and had gotten to be good friends at some lunches. Kathy really liked him too.

Suddenly, the six year old got impatient, "Can we go swimming now?"

"The bathroom is over there, it you guys want to change," Kathy said.

"I'm not swimming. Ken will be taking her swimming. I'll just watch and relax."

"I can take her swimming, if you want," Kathy added.

I looked at her for a moment. She just grinned back. She knew what I was thinking... and imagining. Once everybody was out of ear shot, she leaned in and whispered, "Not to worry. The red bikini is for your eyes only."

She kissed my cheek.

They were duly impressed by the size and look of the mini lake/pond. The white raft caught Jena's attention.

"Come on Jena," Kathy said as she pulled her night shirt up and over her head.

True to her word, she wore the same modest two piece she was wearing that afternoon at the campus beach; light blue with small yellow and pink flowers. Her little half apple sized mounds sitting proudly high on her chest. We exchanged grins. She had my attention. I knew she had Ken's.

"Can she swim that far?" Kathy asked to both Ken and Jennifer.

"Should be able to."

"I'll keep her close."

I watched her long tanned legs and firm little bottom do a little jiggle as she trotted to the water, keeping up with Jena.

I knew Kathy was a good swimmer. I wasn't concerned.

"Don't worry, she's in good hands. She's been swimming in waters like this for decades," I said assuredly to a somewhat concerned Jennifer.

Kathy waded out with Jena until Jena was chest deep and then started toward the raft. Just like all youngsters do, her head flopping back and forth out of the water as her little arms thrashed through the water. Kathy stayed with her until she was chest deep and then pushed off. Jennifer relaxed as she watched Kathy take her first strong stroke that propelled her to catch up with her daughter. Kathy turned to her side and side-stroked as she kept an eye on her stamina and progress, never more than half an arm's length away.

"She is a pretty good swimmer. You guys hang out here much?" Jennifer asked.

"Kind of. She and Valerie spent a lot of time out here last week. We've been kind of busy with Valerie coming and all. But now, will probably be spending some more time out here. It's quiet and peaceful."

We were interrupted by an exuberant, "Hey Mom. Look at me," her face beaming and waving wildly.

I watched as Kathy leaned down and said something to Jena.

"Mom, watch."

Jena took a short run to the edge of the raft and jumped in the water. She came to the surface sputtering and giggling. That scene was repeated over the next half an hour.

"That's amazing," said Jennifer, "She's never warmed up to strangers before; but, it's like she's known Kathy all of her life."

"Yeah. Kathy has an amazing personality. My mom recognized it the first time she met her. I call it 'the Kath affect'."

"I agree. I can feel it too."

We refilled our drinks, and chatted. Ken asked how Kathy's job hunting was going. I explained she had two last week, that were considered to be 'practice', and that the real ones would be the coming week. She was getting excited at the prospects.

"Will you look at that?" Jennifer said.

We all looked out toward the raft. Jena was laying on Kathy's back with her arms around Kathy's neck as Kathy slowly breast-stroked her way back to shore. The grin on Jena's face was priceless.

"I wasn't sure how easy it would be for her to make it back, after all of her jumping and stuff."

"She's usually not like that with strangers. She really likes you. Don't you Jena?"

Jena gave Kathy a cute 'six year old' smile. Kathy grinned back.

Jennifer took Jena up to the house to get her dried and changed.

..................................

Kathy slipped on her night shirt, grabbed herself a wine cooler, brought us a couple of beers, and settled in next to us.

"Ken, I want to ask you a question. It's something I wanted to ask you, but didn't want to ask you when Jennifer was here. That might sound weird; but, it's not that bad."

She had his attention.

"Have you been to any trade shows, or conferences?"

I knew where this was going.

"A few. They're mostly a sales thing. I've gone to a few in Chicago and then Philadelphia overnight."

"What are they like? I mean... are they mostly guys and older men?"

"Mostly; but there are some women there too."

"Running the trade show, or attending?"

"Mostly running the trade show."

"Are the women older? My age?"

"Most are a little older than you."

"Is there a lot of flirting and stuff going on? I mean between the older guys that are attending and the girls?"

"I've seen a bit of it. Especially after some drinks. Why are you asking?"

Kathy went into the whole discussion she first had with Robert, at her first interview. His description of what could happen. How he had steered her away from the PR future to HR. That she just wanted to get a second opinion from someone who has actually been there.

"Well, Kathy. My opinion is that I could see that happening with you, no offence."

She nodded.

"I mean, you have a wonderful personality. And, some of the letches that I've seen, I can see them hitting on you. So, I think you've made the right choice in your career selection. I know that if I were interviewing with a company, and you were the first person I met, I would be impressed that the company made good choices in their personnel."

"Thanks," she leaned over and gave him a sweet hug.

"And thanks for not bringing this subject up earlier."

................................

Dinner went well. They had never had grilled half chickens. Had never thought of it. Jena was a mess when she finished.

They thanked us for the day. Kathy got a special hug from Jena. Told them we'd do this again. Jena gave us a big grin.

.........................................

Kathy's interviews on Tuesday went great. As did the two on Thursday. As she sat in Robert's office after her last one on Thursday, he told her that he would contact them in a few days to see about the next step. He told her to expect second interviews, and added that he was hoping that by the end of the coming week, she would be employed, or, at the very least a number of offers in her hands.

I came home to an ecstatic girlfriend. I was, once again, the eager recipient of her enthusiasm, as the picnic table got another frenzied workout.

............................................

We pulled into Valerie's parent's driveway a little after 7:00.

We were no sooner out of the car, when we were met with that little bundle of energy, as she gave Kathy a big hug and then jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist. It was lucky I was somewhat prepared for the greeting, as my hands went instinctively to her firm little butt cheeks.

Unbeknownst to us... her mom was in the kitchen window watching the whole time... wondering.

The plan for the weekend was for the three of us to spend as much time around her parents as possible. She hadn't dropped the bomb yet on her future plans. Valerie wanted to make sure her parents knew that Kathy and I were serious about each other. She knew that our feeling for each other would be evident. Valerie also wanted to give her parents reassurance that I 'wasn't a serial rapist'.

Formal introductions were made.

"Bill, this is my mom and dad... Mom and Dad, this is Bill."

Valerie's mom was an older version of Valerie; but with a softer, less vibrant personality. About five foot five, with 'womanly' curves that comes with being a mom. Same deep brown eyes.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Boyle," we shook hands as she eyed me carefully.

"Well, it's nice to finally meet you, up close. Valerie's told me how much you've helped her in her classes. Thank you. Oh, and please call me Janet," her eyes never leaving mine.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Boyle," we shook hands as he eyed me cautiously.

"Nice to meet you. Please call me Bruce."

Both Valerie and Kathy picking up on the body language from both of her parents. Kathy received warmer greetings, as she was introduced as my girlfriend. This was going to be a hard sell. After all, we were the couple living together... unmarried, which their daughter had just spent ten days with.

Janet broke the tension, "You guys are probably tired, so we thought we would just order in pizza, which should be here soon. Valerie, why don't you show Bill where he's sleeping and then you can get Kathy settled in your room."

Once we were all in the basement, Valerie says, "Just try to relax. They know of your living arrangement. We just need to be ourselves. Let them know how close of friends we all are. They'll come around once they get to know you two... especially you," looking at me.

The aroma of the pepperoni pizza made my stomach growl. I was pleasantly surprised to find that Valerie's parents had set up a couple of wine coolers for the girls and a cold beer for me. Maybe things would relax.

They asked about my job. How was Kathy's search? Kathy explained her switch from looking for a Public Relations career to one of Human Resources. Although not in all of the detail. Valerie squealed a bit when Kathy told her about her prospects, especially for the coming week. Janet was surprised on how easily we each found employment. I wasn't sure if she picked up on the extent of her daughter's excitement.

32aa
32aa
448 Followers