You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruce commented on the house. Valerie had taken pictures. I went into how that all came to be. They were impressed, said it seemed like a large house for just the two of us. Kathy and I kept as much of a 'Poker Face' as possible and just said we thought that when Kathy's parents came to visit, they would be able to stay with us, instead of some hotel. Which was kind of true, maybe stretching reality a bit. I didn't know if they knew of the bed and dresser that we gotten for Valerie's visit, and didn't bring it up.. Bruce commented that it would be hard to heat in the winter. I told him that there was a lot of dead and fallen trees around and that the people we were renting from said we could cut up as much as we wanted to and use in the efficient fireplace. That my dad was going to be helping us cut and that he would leave his log splitter for Kathy and I to split the pile of logs in the coming weeks.

They asked if we had used the pond/lake very much. I said, not too much so far. That Valerie and Kathy used it while I was at work when she visited. Again, 'Poker Faces' on the three of us, as nude sunbathing and swimming flashed through each of our brains. I added that last weekend we had one of my co-workers over and his family for some swimming. That Kathy wore out their six year old by swimming out to the raft and having her jump into the water. That brought a big smile from Kathy, and grins from both Janet and Bruce.

The conversations were light. Kathy sat right next to me the whole time. Later, Valerie would tell us that her mom made the comment on how much she could tell that we were made for each other. Valerie told her that she saw that a long time ago.

Things were thawing.

Around 10:30, after about three rounds of drinks, Bruce and Janet said their 'good nights'. Janet said she had a hair appointment late in the morning and some errands to take care of before. Bruce was going to play a round of golf. That there was some cold cuts, and leftover pizza for us. The plan for Saturday night was for the five of us to visit their local Fraternal Club for a casual steak dinner, then some local live music. We all said that sounded like fun. I wondered if Valerie had let her parents know about her new dancing skills.

The fact that the three of us were going to be alone for most of the morning, set off bells of mischief in my head. Maybe false alarms; but, with these two you never know.

.......................................

I woke to the sounds of the pitter-patter of bare feet and giggles coming down the basement stairs. Moments later, two nightshirt clad bodies stood on either side of the futon, grinning. In the blink of an eye the nightshirts disappeared, and I was rewarded by my two naked girlfriends.

"Do you think he slept naked?" Valerie grinned.

"I think you should find out," grinned Kathy.

Valerie gave me a playful look, grabbed the sheet from my chest, and yanked it completely off.

"He's got underwear on," said Valerie with a sound of disappointment, "I'll bet that's the first time in a long time he hasn't slept naked."

My eyes still fixed on Valerie's full dark brown triangle of soft curls, as she shamelessly stood before me, watching my eyes drink in her naked body, with a grin like of the cat that had just swallowed the canary.

"Well, Val... what are you going to do about it?"

"Well, first... I'm going to have some fun," as she sat sideways on the futon... facing me... her legs slightly parted. The full dark brown 'V' pointing downward. Kathy sat on the other side and watched, with a grin.

By now the flood gates to my cock had completely opened, as blood rushed in to inflate my once sleeping member.

Valerie moved her fingers lightly down the middle of my chest, across the top of the elastic band of my shorts, to trace her fingernail across the outline of my hardening shaft, and then across the outline of the ripe plum underneath. I groaned. Valerie grinned.

"Your turn," Valerie grinned, as she sat up... her nipples engorged, and it wasn't because it was cool in the basement.

Kathy leaned in, kissed my cheek, and rearranged her position. Sitting sideways, with one foot on the floor, the other tucked under her butt. I had the perfect view of her pink swollen labia.

Kathy's fingers started from the other end. Inside my right knee and up my inner thigh. I gasped as her index finger slipped under the fabric at the base of my smooth scrotum and gently circled. The wet spot of precum becoming more evident. The sweet and musky fragrance of her arousal filling my nostrils.

"Come on Val. Let's get these off. Let's free this big guy. Let's bring him out to play."

I raised my butt, as they each grabbed the sides of my shorts and tugged down my thighs and legs. Tossing the discarded garment across the room. I lay back down, as my hard dick throbbed to the beat of my heart.

Silence.

"Look at that guy," Valerie's voice raspy.

"I know. Every time I see it... it gets me going."

From my side... my eyes moved from the fixation of their eyes to each of the soft swells of their tanned breasts, to each erect nipple, down their tanned torsos to Kathy's wispy honey blonde strands then to Valerie's dark brown curls.

Valerie noticed Kathy's partly opened legs, and imagined the view I was getting, and relishing. She wasn't quite ready to cross that line... not yet anyway.

Kathy's fingers lazily followed the raphe. From the base of my scrotum up the shaft, and through that sensitive valley. I groaned, as my dick throbbed.

"What do you think we should do with this guy?" Kathy's finger repeating its journey. Valerie's eyes wide as she watched my arousal grow and feeling her own arousal.

"I know what you would do, if I wasn't here," Valerie said in a hushed voice. "I'm not quite ready for that yet either."

Valerie's use of the word 'yet' sent shivers down my spine in anticipation of something, sometime, in the future.

"I know. And that wasn't what I was thinking... I think you should take care of him... just like last time."

Kathy reaching over, taking Valerie's hand, extending her index finger, and placed at the base of my scrotum.

They exchanged a nonverbal message, as Valerie's finger followed Kathy's previous example. Kathy leaned in and lightly kissed my cheek, sat back and let Valerie progress at her own pace.

Our eyes found each other's. Her look loving. I wanted to kiss her. She knew it. Then, with her hand securely wrapped around my hard cock, she leaned in and our lips met. We didn't care that we had morning breath. Her lips were soft as she planted three soft kisses.

Sitting up, her face broke into a smile, as her hand gave me a slow stroke. I groaned. She turned a bit, opening a slight bit more, as she switched hands. The hand that had been on my cock found its way to my smooth ball sack as her once free hand took up its residence on my hardened shaft.

"You like his smooth nut sack?" Kathy asked.

"Feels nice," the palm of her hand moving in light circles. I groaned.

"He keeps all nice a smooth for me. Ever since Thanksgiving at my parent's house after they left."

Valerie's eyes kept switching between what her hand was doing and the look on my face.

"I've never done it with this hand. Let's see if it's as talented as the other," she grinned playfully as her one hand massaged my balls as the other moved the loose foreskin over the sensitive glans.

One of my hands reached for Kathy's breasts and hard nipples as the other found Valerie's. Each gave sounds of pleasure, as I rolled each hard nipple between my fingers. Kathy's hand covered mine as she pressed my hand into her breast. Her eyes closed as she savored the touch.

Both of Valerie's hands were busy; one gently massaging my balls while the other stroked... and stroked... and stroked. My breathing laboring. My hips gyrating, as my fingers firmly rolled and pinched each nipple.

"Val, that feels so good."

"God, but your hard," her voice raspy, "Keep pinching my nipple. I love that so much."

Faster. Her hand moving along the shaft.

"I'm going to cum Val," I panted.

Valerie's right hand firmly cupped my tightening scrotum. Then pointing my dick toward my chest, I erupted. The first white jet landed in the middle of my chest and pooled in my dark chest hair. The second, just above my navel. The third spirt dribbled down the back of Valerie's hand.

Silence, except for ragged breathing.

"Wow," Valerie whispered, as her hands left my body.

"I know. Val, that was so hot to watch you do that."

"Me too. I take it I did good?" grinning at me.

"Come here," our lips met, "You did wonderfully."

"I've got your stuff all over the back of my hand," as she turned her hand over and stared at the thick white cream.

Valerie looked at me. Looked at Kathy, who gave her a smile, as they did a non-verbal communication. We both watched in awe as she brought the back of her hand to her mouth, poked out her tongue, and lapped the whiteness like a cat would clean its fur, all the time her eyes locked on mine.

I let out a gasp. If I hadn't just unloaded, that sight would have sent me over the edge. The broad smile, and twinkle in her eyes, when she pulled back said it all. She had crossed another line, and was happy.

..............................................

Valerie gave us a quick tour of where she grew up. Her high school. While she did technically live in Rock Island, her parent's house was at the outer edge. The next town over had a small bar that a lot of kids hung out at. Today was no different.

Valerie introduced us to some of her friends; guys and gals. I think the guys were a bit disappointed to see me, as I think some of the vibes between us were coming out. We talked about the upcoming evening, and decided to keep it light. No tear jerking and romantic songs. That would come later. Instead, we were going to have fun. Yes, dance and socialize with her parents.

"You could even dance with my mom," Valerie added with a big grin.

Little did I realize what that would result in.

..............................................

I was in their kitchen, with my back against the stairs leading up to Valerie's room, talking, about nothing in particular, with Janet. Suddenly her eyes went wide. I turned and saw two visions of beauty.

They were each wearing the same sun dresses that they wore when the three of us went the Club with my parents. Tanned smooth shoulders and legs. The tanned open valley between their little breasts was breathless. The lack of a tan line evident.

"Where, and when, did you get that?" her mom asked in a surprised voice.

"Kathy and I went shopping when I was up visiting. What do you think?" as she did a three-sixty. Her mom now seeing that it was also backless... again no tan lines.

"It's... um... nice. Different for you."

"That's kind of why I bought it. Kathy has a couple of sun dresses. She says they're real comfortable. This is only the second time we've worn these. Bill likes them.... You think Dad will like?"

"I'm sure it will be a surprise. That's for sure," she added with a sly grin.

Bruce did a double take. First to his daughter. Then to Kathy. Then back to Valerie. Then to me. I wasn't sure what the next words out of his mouth would be.

"You look beautiful, baby," his smile stretching across his face as Valerie wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a big hug. His hand resting on the smooth flesh of her lower back.

"You two are going to be turning heads tonight," beamed the proud father. I was pleased.

....................................

Their Club was nice. Cozy. Kind of reminded me of the fraternal club that Kathy's parents had taken us to when I went down to visit. You could tell that Valerie's parents had a lot of friends as they introduced Kathy and myself. That we were Valerie's friends from school, lived up by Rockford, and came down for the weekend to visit Valerie. And, 'yes' the girls turned heads.

The steak dinner was good. Pretty much the same set up as at the Club that Kathy's parents took us to. Dim lighting. Long tables with probably four chairs on either side.

"Valerie tells us that your parents belong to a different Club. And that it is pretty nice. A lot bigger than ours."

"My dad has been a member since before I was born. The club was just build a few years ago. Before, it was a three story brick building in our little town. It does draw a lot of people from quite a ways away on Saturday nights. He bartends sometimes. And then sometimes he and my mom go. He loves to dance."

"Yeah. He taught me and Kathy how to polka," that brought a surprised look to both of her parents, as Valerie went through the whole story on how that happened.

Looking at me, with a grin, "If they play a polka tonight, will you dance one with me?"

"I'll give it my best shot. I'm not as good as my dad, by any means; but, I'll give it a go."

Valerie grinned, leaned in and kissed my cheek.

Her mom had a faint smile at that contact. Recalling the two previous occasions where her daughter had given me real full blown kisses to my lips.

A slow number came up. The male singer announced the next song, Ray Price's 'You're the Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me'.

Kathy and I had danced to it when she visited over Thanksgiving at the pizza place. It brought tears, and 'yes' a feeling of love to each of us. I wanted to share it with Valerie. Problem was... we wanted to keep tonight 'light'. So I wasn't sure, as the male singer started, I looked over at each, with a questioning look, like 'Want to?'

I got two smiles and two nods.

We joined about a dozen other couples on the small dance floor.

Taking up as a three way group dance, my hand first rested on the small of each of the backs, just below where the material started. Neither were having that, as each reached behind and raised my hand to rest on the soft and smooth skin of their lower backs. Valerie's mom watching the whole thing.

Yo I've had my share of life's ups and downs

But fate's been kind, the downs have been few

I guess, you could say that I've been lucky

Well, I guess you could say that it's all because of you...

I pulled each in close. I had a soft head of hair resting on each shoulder, a soft breast against each of my sides, their arms around my waist, their 'free' hand resting on my chest. We slowly swayed in our own little world.

...If anyone should ever write my life story

For whatever reason there might be

Ooh, you'll be there between each line of pain and glory

'Cause you're the best thing that ever happened to me

Ah, you're the best thing that ever happened to me

You're the Best thing that ever happened to me

We all pulled back. Each a bit 'misty'. I planted a soft kiss on Kathy's lips and softly said, "You are the best thing that ever happened to me."

Valerie leaned up and kissed my lips and said, "Bill, you are the best thing that ever happened to me."

"I love you Valerie." as I reached up to wipe away a single tear.

"I love you Bill."

They headed off to the ladies room. I returned to the bar, and got a soft smile from Valerie's mom. I did stop by the stage and asked if they could do a polka later. The woman grinned and said that they don't get too many requests for polkas; but, would work one in later. The girls returned a few minutes later all smiles, as I got another round of kisses to my cheeks.

The three of us danced to Tammy Wynette's lively 'Stand by Your Man'. It was filled with the backs of the girl's dresses moving up to mid-thigh and brushing the backs of their thighs each time they swayed those luscious hips. They each grinned from ear-to-ear. At the end, they both sang out the words... "Stand by Your Man". I got another round of hugs and kisses.

A moderately slow tune came up. I had an inspiration. I asked Janet if she wanted to dance. She looked at me for a moment, smiled, and offered me her hand. We assumed a 'normal' dance posture with some space between us, as I actually danced.

"You really do know how to dance," she grinned, "So far tonight I've only watched you sway with Valerie and Kathy."

"Yeah. My aunt taught me when I was in eighth grade. I had gone to a lot of high school dances, and then danced with my mom a few times."

"That's pretty amazing. Not many guys that age, or even in High School, know how to dance. You must have had your share of dancing partners."

"I guess you could say that. I did go to all of the major High School dances: Homecoming, Spring dances, Prom."

We went back to dancing. As the tune was coming to an end, Janet looked at me with a somewhat serious look, like she had something she wanted to say; but, wasn't sure.

She did anyway.

"You and Kathy have a special connection. I saw it within the first few minutes when you guys got here. A lot of married couples, that I know, would die to have that kind of connection."

I was going to say something; but, before I could, the tune ended and the room was relatively quiet. She wasn't done.

"Let's go sit over here."

It was small table for four. Instead of sitting across from me, she sat next to me and scooted a bit to the corner.

Valerie and Kathy had been watching since we went to the dance floor. Now they were really watching.

"I wonder what's going on," Valerie whispered.

"I don't know. A few minutes ago, they were both grinning. Now, your mom has a serious look, and so does Bill."

"You think I should go over and see what's up?"

"No. I think Bill will be fine. I have a feeling. Your mom has seen the closeness you guys have a few times before. I know you've said you've explained it. But, I think, that song a few minutes ago really put it out there. I think she wants to hear it directly from Bill."

Looking straight at me, Janet continued.

"You and my daughter have a special connection too. I've seen it twice before yesterday. The first time was when we picked her up at the end of her freshman year. The second time was when we picked her up for Christmas break, and then just a while ago when the three of you slow danced together. How emotional she was at the end of that song. She kissing you, right there on the dance floor. You wiping a tear off her cheek."

"Yes, Janet. Valerie and I have a special, and close, connection. I'm sure she's described it to you."

"She has. But, I want to hear it from you. I want to hear how such a close relationship started and developed. How Kathy came into the picture. I know you and Valerie were friends before you and Kathy started. I'm curious how Kathy is viewing this closeness.

"It may be none of my business; but, she's my daughter. I can't bear to see her heart get broken like the last time."

I think that, just like Kathy's mom in our first 'talk'. If Janet had any idea that someway, somehow, I would break her daughter's heart she would've calmly reached over and ripped my heart out of my chest right then and there. Then casually walk back to her bar stool and taken a sip from her cocktail without giving it another thought.

"Janet. Valerie means the most to me. I would never... ever... break her heart. Especially after what happened to her before."

"She told you about that," her eyes wide in amazement.

"She did. I don't remember the exact circumstance, just that it was sometime in the winter of last year. But, she did. I couldn't believe someone who was in that kind of relationship with her, would say something that cruel."

Well, really I did remember; but, was definitely not going there.