You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That she told you about being engaged, and all that, tells me a lot about how much she trusted, and still trusts, you."

I could see her relax a bit at that revelation in our relationship. I know up to that point, she had no idea of how long our closeness had been going on.

"So, tell me. How did you guys get together?"

"You want to have Valerie and Kathy join us? I wouldn't want to leave anything out."

Glancing over at the girls for a moment and taking in the questioning looks from both of them, before turning back and grinning, "No. Let her stew a bit. Let her wonder what's going on over here. I'm sure you'll fill her in later.... So?"

I gave her pretty much the same description of how we came to be such close friends that I gave my parents at the hotel bar, the night of my graduation. The fact that a lot of people, including Kathy, thought we were a couple told her the deepness of our connection. I was wondering if she was wondering about any physical closeness happening.

She interrupted me, "That's pretty amazing. I mean... all through that, you guys just stayed friends. I've kind of felt that men and women can't just be friends. That at some point, something, or someone, wants to move beyond the friend's part. But, you two didn't. And yet, you two have a connection that comes close to yours and Kathy's on the emotional side."

"Like I said, neither of us wanted a boyfriend or girlfriend. We each knew I was graduating the following year, and that her graduation was a couple of years beyond that. I was happy to just be her friend. To help her whenever and wherever I could."

It was getting to be too much for Valerie. Suddenly, she appeared at our table.

"OK. What's going on? Why did you corral him?" there was definitely a tone of concern.

"Relax Val. Your boy friend and I are just getting acquainted." Her mom, grinning and distinctly separating the two words.

We were saved from the conversation continuing, as the band broke into that famous polka, "Roll out the Barrel".

Valerie grabbed my hand and we started into the polka. We were the only on the dance floor, as we got into it. I did do a bit of a spin with her. The bottom of her sundress flying up a bit, only to reveal smooth tanned thighs. Valerie beaming the whole time. At the end, I got a full body hug and another 'lips' kiss, before telling her that we'd talk later and that there was nothing to worry about. I even said that her mom only wanted to make sure that I wasn't a serial rapist. That put her at ease, as she grinned, and kissed me again.

....................................

Kathy made sure all of the windows of the car were open as they settled into the front seat. I knew what was coming.

We were barely out of the parking lot, when all of a sudden, there were four bare breasts and four erect nipples pointing directly toward the windshield. Their hands clasped behind their heads.

"God, I missed this. I can't wait to do this properly at you guy's place... naked. And then go for a naked swim," Valerie shouted out over the sound of the wind gushing through the windows and across her bare breasts.

Valerie directed me through a lot of open country roads. At one time, I was certain they were going to direct me to pull over so they could get rid of everything. Didn't happen. Though, it would have been fun.

The next day, as we were leaving, Valerie gave me another 'toe curling' kiss. I didn't know if we had an audience, and quite frankly, I didn't care. And neither did Valerie. Kathy and I each wished her 'good luck' with telling her parents what her future plans were going to be. And that we were really looking forward to having her move in with us.

.......................................

Kathy and I cuddled in our bed. Her face nuzzled into my shoulder. My arms embracing her as we basked in the afterglow of our love making. We talked about the upcoming week. Hopefully some follow-up interviews... and maybe one, or possible two, job offers. She was excited.

She had two second interviews on Tuesday and two on Wednesday. All of the companies that she had interviewed with brought her back for second interviews with some senior members of the company. Robert was positive that she would have four offers by the end of the week, and could be gainfully employed by that following Monday.

Robert called Kathy mid-morning on Friday and asked if we both could be in his office at noon. That was all he said.

Kathy and I sat across the table from him, as we had some pizza. I couldn't read his expression, as he began.

"Kathy, if you had to rate the four companies you interviewed with, how would you rate them? Which[BF1] one made you feel the best and that you liked? Then to the one that you liked the least."

I could see her thinking. Let's just say that for the sake of the discussion that we call them company "A", "B", "C", and "D" representing the order that she interviewed with them.

"I liked them all. I think I was still pretty nervous with "A" the first time I was there, as that was my first real interview. By the time I got to "D" I was pretty confident. The second round I wasn't nervous at all."

"Yeah," he grinned, "Company "A" kind or said the same thing. They were glad you had gotten over the nervousness when you came back, and talked with the CEO and CFO."

"So, anyway, if I had to rank them as to where I would like to work... I'd have to say "C" followed by "B". The last two are pretty much a tie. I liked them both about the same. If I had to pick one over the other, it would have to be the one that is the closest, with the easiest drive, and that would be "A"."

"Why did you like "C", over the rest of them?"

"I don't know exactly. I think it was that I was comfortable with the HR manager, who would finally be my supervisor. Then meeting and talking with the President, and Vice President of finance. They all made me feel so welcomed."

"What didn't you like for, say "D"?

"I had been to "C" earlier that day, and like I said, I had a good feeling about them. It's like I've never paid attention to how a company 'feels'. I've only had jobs over the summers, and never paid attention to anything else. So when I left "D" I didn't feel the same feeling. Actually I had better feelings about "A" and "B" than I did about "D". Does that make sense?"

"Makes perfect sense. These aren't 'jobs' these are careers. Totally different. With a job, it's what you will be doing and how much you'll be paid. With a career, it's not only the what, but it's the 'who' you will be working with and the atmosphere.

"What if I told you that all four have made you offers?"

Kathy's eyes shot wide open, as she looked over at me, and grabbed my hand and squeezed. I just smiled back. I wasn't surprised.

"There's more to choosing a company than just the salary and benefits. Here's the summary."

This was the time before computer spreadsheets; however, Robert had made a manual listing of the four companies with, salary, benefits, and extra notes such as probation period and potential increase at that time.

Kathy's eyes were wide, as we both studied the sheet of paper before us. I saw Robert smiling as he watched her.

Company "D" had the highest salary; by a fair amount. Maybe 8%. Followed by "C" then "A" then "B". The benefits were pretty much the same: health plan, vacation after six months, sick days. There was a note next to "C" that none of the others had, 'Potential 7% increase after 90 day probationary period'.

We looked at each other for probably fifteen to twenty seconds... not saying a word. Reading each other's thoughts.

"Let me give you guys a few minutes to talk."

"No need to."

She gripped my hand and smiled. I knew which she was going to choose. There would be no problem in her receiving the full 7% increase.

"I can't believe it," were the first words out of her mouth as she turned back to Robert. "I'm going to work for "C". Thank you Robert."

"You did all the work. I can't believe what I just witnessed. You two are amazing," he grinned and shook his head.

"But if it wasn't for you... none of this would have happened. I would have been chasing something totally different. Something that I probably have regretted in the years to come. Thank you so much."

She got up from the table and went around and gave him a big hug. I swelled up with pride.

Even though it was the lunch hour, Robert thought he would give it a try to see if the HR person was in the office at "C". She was. Kathy got to personally thank her and was excited to be seeing her Monday morning.

Walking her to her car, she was on cloud nine. Once at her car, she kissed me, and said, "Make sure you come straight home." The grin, and twinkle in her eyes told me that she had something 'fun' in mind. My mind floated back to that afternoon when she described the 'surprise' that would happen on some random day when I got home. My dick throbbed.

............................

I let the guys know of Kathy's success.

The afternoon dragged... and dragged... and dragged. Ken and Dale asked if I wanted to stop and have a beer after work. I said that Kathy and I were going to celebrate her success. I got grins, as they understood the meaning of 'celebrate'. I was out the door at the stroke of 5:00.

I found Kathy spread eagled on the picnic table. Totally and completely naked... grinning. The soft forest looked like it have been 'fluffed" as each delicate strand appeared as soft golden corn silk. Each of her hands palming and pinching her erect and dark pink nipples. My clothes disappearing with each step as I quickly made my way to that luscious and sexy woman... my woman.

"You like your surprise?" her legs rising and splaying to their maximum, the hot wetness of her pink pussy on full display.

I watched as she brought both hands down to between her legs to spread her lips. To open herself up to me to the maximum, as her molten core beckoned to be filled by my now steel hard member.

"Come on... fill me. Put that big fat hard cock of yours in me. I've been thinking about this all afternoon. I've been laying out here for the last half hour. Thinking of you. Touching myself.... Thinking of you."

Then, I watched as her finger slid into her own folds. To circle that little pink pea that had emerged from its protective hood.

It was something very erotic, and another first for us. Kathy had never touched herself while I watched. And, except for that one time that I showed Valerie on that last afternoon, how to touch me, I had never touched myself while she watched. Don't know why, just hadn't.

"You like watching me do this? To myself. Don't you? Would you like to watch me make myself cum? Or do you want to just fuck me? We're going to make love later. This is fun time," she grinned as one finger gently toyed with the center of her pleasure and the other with her erect nipple. A soft moan escaped her lips.

"Or do you want to eat me...? And then fuck me?

"Or watch me do this... while you fuck me?"

Her finger leaving her pearl, moving between her glistening folds, one finger, then two fingers entering herself. Burying each to her knuckle. Another moan escaped her lips. As she shut her eyes. Precum was dripping from my gaping opening. My dick throbbed at the totally erotic and lurid display. Another side of her that I had never seen. A totally sexual creature, that had been hidden, was coming out. I loved it. Loved it that she could put herself out there. To really expose herself. To be relaxed and comfortable sharing her inner-most self.

"Well?" her fingers now splaying those swollen lips. The look of play had vanished. It was now a look of pure primal lust. A look of need.

"I'm going to fuck you, while I watch you do yourself," my voice husky with my own need. A need for her. A need to fill her need.

The look changed back to a look of play as I moved to between her legs. Even in the outdoor air, the heavy scent of her arousal was evident as it rose from her steamy core.

"But first."

I needed to taste her as she held herself open. And taste her I did. This time, the taste of her arousal was like nothing I had ever experienced. It was musky, heavy and thick. Absent was the sweetness and earthy flavors. This had a primal flavor, as if she was in heat.

Pulling her to the edge of the table, the taut cushions of her butt cheeks overhanging the edge, I held her legs in my arms, as I spread her out to the maximum. Kathy held her labia apart exposing her red hot molten core. Only one word past my lips, "Wow." She grinned.

I entered her splayed lips and bottomed out. Watching as her fingers returned to pleasure her pearl, I began a slow stroke. Kathy's eyes sometimes closing. Sometimes watching as my eyes were fixed between her widely opened legs. Between watching her fingers pleasure herself and watching her swollen lips devour my length with each penetrating stroke. Only to be pulled back on my withdrawal. My cock now coated white with her thick love juice.

I watched her breasts, firm and elastic, bouncing tightly with every thrust. Flexing, straining, bucking and twisting her hips, she was making the most of every sensual inch, as her pussy hungrily devoured my steel hard erection.

Her breathing becoming labored and heavy. Her fingers were a blur as they moved in circles rubbing the slickened hood against her very sensitive nub. The other hand cupping and kneading the soft flesh of her breast. Pulling and pinching her nipple. Switching from breast to breast. Nipple to nipple.

Her orgasm was imminent. I picked up the pace as I fucked her with a primal need of my own. Our rapid breathing in sync. Our animalist grunts, with each forceful thrust, filling the air.

Kathy announced her arrival first, "Oh God... I'm going to cum... I'm so going to cum... Yes... Yes."

Then, with her mouth wide open, head back, her back arched. An animalistic howl erupted from deep within the bowels of her being as her inner walls clamped down on the hard object that was invading and pleasuring her body. It was of an intensity that I had never seen. It sent me over the edge.

One final plunge into her molten core and I erupted and erupted. My own howl of pleasure at my release following Kathy's. I collapsed in a heap. Our hot sweat sheened bodies panting, almost hyperventilating.

Minutes passed. Neither of us having the energy to move. We were spent. Slowly our breathing returned to normal, as I slipped out of her now cum filled pussy. Our combined love fluids gushing, as a stream, to pool on the table.

"That was... wow... It was the hardest I think I've ever cum, and that's saying a lot. What started out as something playful turned into something really hot. Talking to you as I touched myself, while you watched. Putting my fingers in myself. Watching you watch me. And then when you were doing me. Me touching my clit. My nipples. Feeling your cock moving in and out of me as I touched myself, as I made myself cum while you fucked me. The look in your face. It was totally one of lust. Of need. Of a need for me."

"I think we just found a new activity for us," as my hand stroked the side of her slick cheek.


[BF1]