You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
450 Followers

Turning around, Valerie's sparkling eyes met mine and then shamelessly, slowly moved down my body to settle on my growing cock and hanging balls. She stared. Looked up and grinned. Then stared some more. I just grinned back, and let her do her thing. My dick; however, had other ideas as it throbbed, and grew to show its appreciation of her attention.

"I've never seen it grow before," Valerie said to no one in particular.

"I don't get to see it grow very often. It's usually all ready to go when I see it."

They both giggled.

We ran to the water. I lagged a bit behind to watch two pair of firm tanned butt cheeks jiggle all the way to the water. Valerie's tan had faded a bit. I knew that wouldn't last long.

Valerie dove into the water and quickly headed for the raft. Kathy and I followed. I hung back a bit and slowly made my way to the raft. I was rewarded, as I looked up and saw two glistening nude bodies standing at the edge of the raft. Two pairs of pert breasts with dark pink erect nipples. Two soft patches of 'girl fur'... one blond the other, a deep rich brown highlighted on her puffy mons. The water droplets glistening off the soft strands.

I groaned.

By the time I climbed onto the raft, I found Valerie and Kathy casually laying on their backs. Eyes closed, saving the warmth of the sun. Their legs slightly parted, as I marveled at each of their soft gardens of pubic hair. Kathy's soft and wispy the color of corn silk. Valerie's thick and full and nice rich brown.

Valerie opened her eyes and grinned at me, as she knew I was shamelessly devouring her nude body. She was getting there. Still not ready to share her most intimate spot with me. I was positive that would come. It might take a while for her to make that leap... to have that line disappear. I would be patient. If it happened. It would happen at her own pace, if at all. It didn't matter to me. She was, and would always be my close friend, and she knew it.

........................................

After an easy dinner of burgers, garden tomatoes, and cucumbers we all relaxed around the backyard picnic table. The girls in long nightshirts, and only nightshirts. Me in a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. Each of them were on their third wine cooler and me, my third beer. We talked about Valerie living with us. Valerie said that she wanted to be a partner and share in the rent, utilities, and food. Kathy told her how we managed our food budget. She liked the idea.

Time for some fun.

I asked Valerie what kinds of foods she didn't like. She said she couldn't think of anything that she absolutely disliked. I grinned and looked over at Kathy, she grinned back at me. She knew where this was going.

"OK. What are you two 'talking' about this time?" her hands going up in quotes.

"Liver and onions?" I asked with a grin.

Just like Kathy, she wrinkled up her nose and looked at me like I was some kind of an idiot.

"You like liver and onions? Nobody likes that."

"That was my reaction too," Kathy grinned.

I again went through the whole story on how I was raised on that and stuffed beef heart.

Valerie just shook her head, "I think I'll pass on that one too."

Valerie went through the discussions with her parents after dropping the bombs.

They stunned. Stunned that Valerie had decided to transfer without asking their advice. They felt left out of the whole process. I silently shook my head in agreement. Kathy saw it, and gave my hand a gentle squeeze.

They thought the Institute looked and sounded great. Expensive; but great. When Valerie laid out the financial package they were amazed. Amazed that Valerie had worked this out all on her own.

When the 'where' question was asked, her parents were, at first, pleased. Rockford was a lot closer than the southern part of the state. They then realized that the Institute was the real reason for Valerie's visit over the 4th. That Valerie had put a lot of thought into this.

Then, almost simultaneously, the light went on in her parent's heads that Rockford was where Kathy and I lived. Valerie said she braced herself for the next question... Where was she going to live?

There was no getting around that question, so she came right out with it... she was going to live with us. Valerie said that there was silence for what seemed like an eternity, as they stared back at her.

Finally, her mom says, "They're not married."

"Not yet."

The discussion changed and went on about her finding an apartment. That they would pay for it, even after Valerie said that living with us would cost her, them, next to nothing. It soon became evident to them that Valerie was going to live with us, regardless.

The next morning, while they had breakfast, her parents had come to realize that if they resisted and flat out told her "No", on the living with us part, that they would be putting up a wall between them. They didn't want that. They could never live with themselves if they alienated their only daughter from them.

Valerie said it was good that we had come down there that weekend. Her mom knew of our, Valerie and my connection; but, didn't comprehend the depth until then. That weekend, and the time we spent with them helped. Then it dawned on her mom... 'That was the whole purpose for that weekend'. She kind of inwardly smiled at how the three of us had set that up, specifically for that purpose.

In the end, her parents wanted Valerie to be happy, and they knew she would be happy, and most importantly... safe, with us. They made Valerie promise that the three of us would visit some weekends. And 'Yes' I would be sleeping in the basement. We all had a laugh at that.

A nude night swim found us laying on the raft, as the light from the half-moon bathed our bodies in a soft white glow. Valerie between Kathy and me. Our bodies touching. Valerie holding our hands in each one of hers.

"God. I missed this. Nude swims. Nude night swims. The stars. Laying here with my friends... like this... my very dear, and close friends."

I felt Valerie's fingers tighten around mine. I'm sure they also tightened around Kathy's, as I heard her voice soft and cracking on those last three words.

......................................

Later, in our bed. Kathy and I had our time, which we promised ourselves we always would have. We quietly talked about the whole thing Valerie had told us about her parents. How, it must have been hard for her. Hard for her parents, realizing that their daughter was growing up. Making her own decisions.

Soon, we heard from the doorway, "Guys. Can I come in?"

Kathy and I scooted apart. A nude Valerie settled in between us. Kathy and I each draped our bare bodies over hers. I leaned in and kissed the side of her cheek, only to find tears.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get all emotional with you," I heard a soft sniffle, "I promise, I won't be doing this all the time. It's just... I've missed you guys. I feel so relaxed... so relieved. I just wanted to feel your warm bodies next to me. To feel your closeness. Our closeness."

"I love you Valerie," I turned her head toward me and softly... gently kissed her soft lips for the first time since she had arrived.

"I love you Bill," there was enough light that I could see the smile.

Turning to Kathy, "I love you Kathy," her head moved so I knew their lips were meeting.

"I love you Valerie."

We all lay there in our cocoon, as we reconnected. It felt wonderful.

.......................................

Kathy talked to her parents on Sunday evening, and told them that Valerie had moved in with us. She gave them all the details. Well, not all the details. At first, they were surprised, but then after thinking about it not that surprised, as they recalled our connections at Kathy's graduation.

All that was left was to tell my parents. That was planned for the coming Saturday night at the 'Club'.

The week went on. Valerie visited the Institute to see what she needed to do before classes started. I don't know how she got her classes or schedule, as this was before the Internet. I think the Institute basically laid out her classes and her schedule. It turned out to be a pretty compact schedule each day.

I had stayed connected with Boomer. He had moved out of his parent's house and was in an apartment with a guy he worked with. It was about an hour away. I suggested the four of us get together some Saturday evening for dinner to catch up. Maybe somewhere halfway. His response was, four? I let him know that Valerie had moved in with us.

Valerie turned out to be an enthusiastic cook. She later told us that she always enjoyed helping her mom cook, and that she really liked it. We would come home to the aromas of various dishes. She liked the idea of our food budget jar, and would go to the store and get things for our meals. I was amused the first evening, entering the kitchen to find her stirring something, dressed in a nightshirt, and only a nightshirt. At one point, Kathy made a comment that at this rate, she wouldn't have to do laundry for at least three weeks. Valerie blushed.

Since Kathy had started her job, our morning routine had been that I would get up fifteen minutes earlier than her, take my shower, and then do my morning thing, as my drive was about ten minutes longer. With a double sink it wasn't a problem. Most of the time it was a pleasant distraction to watch my naked girlfriend in the mirror, as she got into the shower. At times I was treated to a gentle smack on my butt and a kiss to my cheek. I would return the smack with a gentle squeeze of one of her breasts with a nipple tweak.

The shower was big enough that you could leave the shower door open and not worry about water getting on the floor. The extra five minutes in my schedule was so that I could ogle my girlfriend as she took her shower, which she relished, as she generally bathed her sexy body facing me, with the ever-present grin. Some morning, five minutes wasn't enough.

I would watch as Kathy closed her eyes and let the water wash over her face, down her body, with little streams off of each erect nipple, cascade through that luscious honey blonde forest of pubic hair, and down those smooth toned legs. Tilting her head back the water would stream through her blonde hair, as she slicked it back.

Watching her wash her hair was erotic. She would face me, with a grin, as she reached up and massaged her scalp with both hands. The effect was that it brought her breasts up, and tight against her chest. Her hard dark nipples poking out from whatever white soap suds were cascading down her tanned chest. Each movement of her hands, as she massaged her scalp, brought slight quivers to her breasts.

Most of the time I was hard. What kept me from jumping in the shower and ravish her was beyond me. I had thought a couple of times of just turning around and let her watch me stroke one off as I watched her.

Occasionally, I would hear, "I can tell you like what you see," followed by a grin and a wash of her soapy hands over her slick breasts and nipples. A few times ropes of my thick seamen pooled at her feet, as she grinned and would say, "I love it that my body, can have such an effect on you. I'll never ever get tired of that."

All of this with the bathroom door open. With Valerie here that was probably going to change... maybe.

......................................

Saturday evening we had planned on driving over to see my parents at the 'Club'. But first, the girls wanted to go clothes shopping. I told them to have fun. They told me they needed my opinion. I said I didn't know why, that everything they had bought so far looked wonderful. Then I got two pouts and a pair of sad eyes. I shook my head as I caved.

I only had one condition: shorts and halter tops with bare midsections. They each grinned as they each knew they had me wrapped around their little fingers. I got kisses on both cheeks, as they turned and bounded up the stairs giggling. They were right. I was pathetically easy.

....................................

The mall was the largest in the area. There were two levels, with a large open courtyard in the middle. Each level had, maybe twenty or so stores with three large major department stores.

It turned out to be more fun than I ever imagined. We walked around. I had each of my hands resting on a bare waist. Their halter tops not hiding the fact that there was nothing between the thin material and their erect nipples. I watched, and inwardly grinned, as they turned heads.

At one point, Valerie went into a small shop. Kathy and I sat at bench across from the shop with my arm around her shoulders.

"I think you should get some vitamins," she casually said.

"Why?"

"Well, I want you to stay healthy."

"OK. I'll get some next time we go to the store for food."

"I was thinking of something in addition to a multi-vitamin."

"Like what?"

Pausing, as if to find the right wording, "I was thinking of something that might add to your stamina."

"Stamina... What are you talking about?"

Looking around to see if anybody was within earshot, she leaned in and whispered, "Something that would let you stay hard longer and get hard quicker for round two... or three... or..., not that I'm complaining. Just that it would be fun. Wouldn't you like to stay hard longer for me? Get hard again... quicker. Fuck me longer. What do you think?"

I shook my head and grinned at those words and images.

I was intrigued. I didn't know if there were magical vitamins for such a thing. Remember, this the mid-seventies. Health food and vitamin supplement stores were far and few in-between.

"You been thinking about this?"

"Not really. It just kind of came to me, sitting here. I was thinking, maybe there's a vitamin store someplace here."

"Yeah, and if we found one, that would be an interesting conversation to have with a sales guy, as I wouldn't have a clue. Like, 'Hey you got something that would help me stay hard longer and get it up quicker?'"

Kathy had her face buried in my shoulder giggling, as Valerie came back.

"What did I miss?" Valerie asked with a puzzled look.

"Nothing," Kathy grinned.

"Well, it must have been something good, looking at you two."

"I'll tell you later."

..........................................

I took a seat, next to two other guys, outside one of the fitting rooms toward the back of the store. They looked about as enthusiastic as I was. One had to be in his mid-sixties and the other in late thirties.

I had no idea what they were trying on. Suddenly I heard the guy on my right quietly say, "Oh shit."

I looked up. They were trying on sun dresses, as they stood in front of me. Unlike the other ones they had, these were opened to about six inches below the lower swells of their breasts and open about half the width of my hand between their little mounds. Their backs were bare down to the small of each of their backs. The little vertebrae forming soft mounds along their smooth tanned backs. The bottom of each of the dresses about mid-thigh. No tan lines... front or back.

They stood next to each other and did a little twirl. The bottom of the dress rising a bit. They had the full attention of the three males sitting there. And they knew it.

"So, what do you think?" Kathy grinned.

"Very nice... Very nice."

"Wait until you see the next one," as she leaned in and kissed my cheek, causing the top to billow slightly.

OK. This could turn into something fun. Especially with these two.

We waited patiently. The older guy says with a grin, "Now, I hope my wife takes her time."

The other guy silently shook his head in agreement.

I just turned and grinned at him as he grinned back at me.

The second set of dresses were pretty much the same except that the open valley between their breasts was wider... easily the width of my hand. The material was held tight against their chests, and sides, by straps that tied in a bow behind their necks. I loved it. It hugged each of their pert little mounds. Even with their small breasts, nothing was showing; but, the expanse of smooth tanned chest flesh was alluring and sexy as hell.

"Ok. We've got one more, that we know you'll like," as Kathy turned her back, looked over her shoulder and flashed me the 'Kathy smile'.

"Girlfriends?" the other guy asked.

"Yeah," thought a simple answer was best.

When they appeared with the third set of dresses, three guys each took in a lungful of air, as I heard another, whispered "Oh shit."

This time, the valley between their breasts was wide enough that the soft inner swell of half of each of their smooth tanned little mounds was gently on display. And when they turned sideways the effect was even more alluring, as the soft gentle bottom curvature of each breast was more pronounced.

Turning. Backs completely open. The material hugged their lower backs, just below their 'Dimples of Venus'. I stopped breathing. I'm sure the hearts of the other two guys needed to be restarted.

"So, which do you think we should get?" Kathy asked, as they stood proudly in front of the three ogling guys. Kathy's and Valerie's faces beaming at the attention they were receiving.

"When, and where, are planning on wearing this one?"

"Tonight. When we get together with your parents, and that crowd."

"Well, as much as I love this one. I think it's a bit over the top for that crowd. How about the second one for tonight?"

"OK. But I think we'll still get this one for some special night out for the three of us."

About that time the older guy's wife appeared. Taking a look at the girls, scowling, then at the three us, with an especially stern scowl at her husband. She turned and walked out the door into the store. He got up and followed; but, before going, he turned, looked at the girls, and said.

"Thanks for the show. You two are very lovely ladies. You made sitting here the high-point of my week. And I thought it was going to be a boring afternoon."

"Hope we didn't get you in trouble," Kathy said with genuine concern.

The guy just chuckled, "Nah. I may be old, but, I'm not dead. Besides, after forty eight years, if she hasn't figured out that I still really appreciate lovely ladies when I see them, then there's nothing I can do about that. Have fun... all of you."

When they returned with their purchases, they had changed into a new pair of white shorts that rode lower on their hips. The amount of bare tummies had increased. My hands rested on the newly exposed flesh as we exited the store after paying for their dresses and new shorts.

We hit the food court. I was in no hurry to leave. It was fun showing off my two lovely ladies.

We did pass a small vitamin store. Kathy poked me, grinned at me playfully, and nodded her head in its direction.

Oh well, let's see what happens.

They stopped at some natural beauty stuff, just inside the wide entrance. I headed off to the vitamin section. Looking back, I saw that they were quickly joined by two young sales guys. Those two, it was like drawing moths to a flame. I loved it.

After some sales 'flirting' one of the guys asked if there was anything they could help them find. Kathy said 'not really, but that guy over there could probably use some help', pointing in my direction. The two guys looked at each other, and one reluctantly left the girls to see what he could help me with.

"Anything I can help you with?"

I was intently looking over the numerous selections of multi-vitamins that I didn't see him approach.

"Well, a couple of things. First, just a general multi-vitamin for me."

He pulled one off the shelf and said that it should do. And then waited for what else I was looking for. I was having a hard time putting the description into words.

32aa
32aa
450 Followers