You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"uumm... Do they make anything that helps in the way of... performance?" there I got that out.

He looked at me like he didn't know what I was talking about.

Trying to be subtle, I looked over at the girls, and said it again, "Performance."

He followed my gaze and got the message.

Rejoining the girls with my two bottles of vitamins, Kathy gave me a grin and a kiss on the cheek and took my vitamin bag. We exited the store as my hands once again rested on two bare hips. The sales guy that had been helping me rejoined his co-worker as they both watched the three of us head out into the store laughing. Their heads occasionally resting on my shoulder, as I felt two arms encircle my waist.

"So, I take it you got him all fixed up."

"Yeah," he says in a dejected tone.

"What?"

"Lucky bastard," my salesman sighs.

"What?"

"I said, 'Lucky Bastard'. He wanted a multi-vitamin, which was no problem. Then he said that he wanted something for 'Performance'," his hands going up in quotes. "I didn't know what the hell he was talking about. Then he looked over here at those girls and, again, said, 'Performance'.... He's fucking both of them."

"Lucky Bastard," said the other sales guy. Their eyes still focused on the three of us.

And, 'Yes, I was!! Lucky that is.'

.............................................

After some pizza, we joined my parents at the 'Club' for some dancing and fun. I had let my parents know that we had planned on coming down Saturday night. What I didn't say was that the 'we' included Valerie.

My dad's eyes lit up when he saw both Kathy and Valerie. And why shouldn't they have? Besides the new sun dresses, each wore a Black Hills gold charm in a long delicate gold chain. The charm rested in the wide open valley just above their breasts. Kathy's charm was of grape clusters. The yellow and pink gold gave a beautiful contrast to her gold skin. Valerie's charm was of leaves and vines, made with green and yellow gold. Against her smooth tanned skin... it was alluring.

"Well this is a surprise," my dad says beaming, "Visiting again?"

We all looked at each other before I said, "Not exactly."

I got puzzled looks from my mom and dad.

"Valerie's changing schools for her last two years. She's going to be going to the Art Institute in Rockford," letting that sink in for a moment before quietly adding, "She's going to be living with us."

Valerie was standing between Kathy and myself, as we each put our arms around her waist.

My mom was the first to say something, "I think that's wonderful. You three share something very special," as she rose and gave Valerie a warm hug.

"I can give you the details on how this all came about later, when we all have some quiet time."

"We'd like to hear that. But, for now... Bill here is just glad to see his favorite dance partners again. Hope you two have your dancing shoes. Oh, and I love the dresses and charms. They look really good on you two. Not many women can get away with wearing something like that."

"Bill went clothes shopping with us this afternoon. He liked this one. Besides, when you don't have any boobs you can get away with something like these," Kathy grinned.

My mom looked down to hide the grin as she smiled at Kathy's open candor.

We all sat around the bar visiting. I told my parents about our 'liver and onions' conversation. They thought it was funny. My dad always eager to joke, decided to really get the girls going.

My dad looked at Valerie, "So I don't suppose you've ever had hasenpfeffer?"

They both looked back with blank stares.

My dad grew up in a German household. The church he was raised in did the service in German for many years, before switching to English. A few German dishes, that were my dad's favorite, were our dinner a few times. I liked it, along with liver and onions.

"Pickled rabbit," my dad grinned.

This time they both wrinkled up their noses.

"You eat rabbits?" Valerie asked.

"Yeah," my dad says like it was something that everybody did, "Raised them for years."

"Wait a minute," Valerie says with an astonished look, "You mean you raised cute bunnies and then you kill them and ate them?"

"Yeah," again, shrugging his shoulders like it was no big deal.

"Poor bunnies. How...? Never mind. I don't want to know the details."

My dad wasn't done, as he grinned at both of them.

"I don't suppose you've ever had Hocks and Kraut?" my dad asks like it was no big deal.

"What?" Valerie asks with a bit of a bewilderment.

"Pig hocks and sauerkraut."

They both look at me. I grinned.

"It's good."

Kathy and Valerie both just shook their heads.

Not wanting to waste an opportunity to have some more fun. I looked at my dad and asked, "Want to tell them about the chickens?"

My dad grinned. Kathy and Valerie looked at me, both with wary eyes.

"I'll let you tell them."

We got another round of drinks. I began.

"Ever since I can remember, every spring my dad and uncle would buy fifty baby chicks. We kept them in part of our garage with an outside pen, fed and raised them over the summer. Every fall the two families would get together, butcher them off, package them up, and put into the freezer. By this time they weighed anywhere between six and eight pounds. Not like the small ones in the store."

By now each of my girlfriends had looks of disbelief.

"How did you do that? I mean, how did you catch them and everything?" Kathy asked. By now, she was truly interested. I mean they're only chickens in her mind. Not like cute bunnies.

"It was kind of an assembly-line process. My dad had a long pole with a hooked wire on the end. He'd snag a leg. Then...," looking at my dad who was grinning waiting to see the girl's reactions, "Then,we'd hook their leg onto a wire hanging from a clothes line. My dad would grab the chicken by the neck, pull, find a spot between the vertebrae and cut the head off. The chicken would flop around until it bled out. There was a large pot of water that he would dip the chicken in, swirl it around to loosen the feathers, then my dad, uncle, and I would stand over a hole that was dug in the garden and pick off the feathers."

Kathy and Valerie each sat there, with their mouths open in amazement. As I went on.

"Once we had them plucked, we would take them into the house where the women would wash and gut the birds, saving the heart, liver and gizzard. The best parts."

"You eat those?" Valerie asks, "My mom always fed them to our cat."

"Off course. When my mom would roast a whole chicken she would cook them first, chop them up and put into a nice brown chicken gravy made from the pan drippings. It was good. Next time we roast a chicken, I'll make it for you."

At that time, when you bought a whole chicken the neck, heart, liver, gizzard were all stuffed into the body cavity. Unlike today. I went on.

"Then they would hang in the coolness of our porch overnight to dry. The next day everybody got together again and got them ready for the freezer. Some were cut up and some were left whole. By the time we were done each family had around twenty five chickens for the next year."

They sat there with dumbstruck looks for a few moments. Then Kathy said, "You truly amaze me. Never, ever would I have imagined anything like that. I love hearing these stories about you growing up."

Kathy leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Same here. I mean, I went to school with kids that grew up on farms; but, I never heard anything like that," Valerie says as she grinned and shook her head.

"You had quite an upbringing. Now, I truly believe that you would eat anything."

"Well, there's one thing I don't like.... Parsnips."

"Parsnips? What are those?" Kathy asks.

"They look like a long white carrot. I can't describe the taste. My dad grew them in the garden each summer. He really likes them," I could see my dad smile and nod, "I suppose you could live on them; but they taste like shit."

That brought laughs from everybody.

The night was filled with dancing and having fun. There were polkas. Lively "Big Band" music. Slow dances. We alternated. Sometime three-way slow dances. Sometimes just me and one of the girls. They were enthusiastic in their dancing. At one point my dad had to take a breather, which surprised both me and my mom. I heard her ask him, with a grin, 'If the girls were wearing him out?' He was having a blast.

I did steer them away from one type of dance. It's called a 'Circle Two Step'.

It's a type of dance where there were two large circles, ladies on the inside and men on the outside. When the music started the circles would rotate in opposite directions. When the music changed, you would dance with whoever was across from you. You always had a different partner. It was very popular.

When I explained how it went, they agreed they would pass. While they were very comfortable with my dad's hands on their bare backs, having strange men pawing at them wasn't something they cared for. I saw my mom nodding her head in agreement.

We headed out around midnight. Labor Day was the following weekend, and my mom was planning on a picnic. We, of course, were invited. Valerie would get to meet the 'Clan'.

I was curious if anyone, outside my mom and dad, knew that Kathy and I were living together. I would discretely find out, so to not embarrass anyone. We would figure out how to avoid direct questions like, "Kathy, were are you living now?" or "Valerie where are you going to live while you're going to school?".

I later found out, from my mom, that the rest of the family didn't know about our living arrangement. My mom said it wasn't due to any embarrassment on their part, she just felt it wasn't anybody else's business. As far as the rest of the family, and friends, were concerned...we lived 'outside' of Rockford, which was true. Everybody then just assumed we each lived in separate apartments. I also filled them in on Valerie's parent's reaction to, not only changing schools, but living with us.

We were barely out of the parking lot when two sun dresses were tossed into the backseat. Followed by two sets of panties. Followed by howls of laughter as I barreled down the highway. Each of them with their hands on top of their heads and thrusting out their little bare chests, as the wind flowed over their bare chests.

"God. I missed this," screamed Valerie, her hands roaming over her hard nipples.

"Hey. How come you've still clothes on?" Valerie giggled.

"Is he hard?" asked Kathy.

Valerie looked over at me, gave me a sly grin, and then snaked her hand between my legs and squeezed.

"Yep... very hard," squeezed again, "Very hard indeed," she kept her hand there. Her finger gliding up and down my covered length.

Fifty yards down the next side road, I came to gravel spraying stop. Jumped out and started to strip.

"NO. In front. In the headlights. We want to watch," I heard a giggled laugh from Kathy.

Thirty seconds later. I stood in the white light of the car's headlights with a solid erection and hanging testicles. The giggling from inside the car had stopped. I didn't know how I was going to do it... but Kathy was going to get a good fucking tonight.

Kathy would later tell me that she pictured herself jumping out of the car, laying across the hood, as I took her from behind, while Valerie watched. I said that sounded like fun. Kathy asked what I thought Valerie would have done... got out and stood next to us and watched while I fucked her...or, stay in the car and pleasure herself. That image was something I had never thought of. That I had only watched Kathy pleasure herself once was still fresh in my head... Valerie...? That could be interesting.

.........................................

An hour later, after a nude night swim, found Kathy and me in our shower. We weren't interested in 'showering' I was going to fuck her, and she knew it. But first, she asked if I wanted her to give me blow-job, or part of one. I had other plans.

Kissing my way down her body, stopping at her very erect nipples to lick, suck, and pinch I ended up on my knees. Her soft wet honey fur right in front of me, I draped her left leg over my shoulder. Kathy got the idea, grinned, shifted her weight giving me more access, and leaned back against the shower wall.

I love watching the water cascade through that hair, forming a dainty waterfall as water flowed over each of those blonde strand. And like before, I drank from the stream.

My tongue followed her slightly opened gash in search of her pink pearl. Kathy helped by reaching down and spreading her swollen lips with her fingers, her other hand palming and pinching her nipples. I lashed at that pulsating bud. Sounds of pleasure filled the steam-filled room. Kathy gasped as first one finger entered her core... then two. Curling forward in search of that second center of her pleasure. I smiled, as I hungrily tongued her clit, when I heard a distinct, "OH God".

Kathy was making no pretense of trying to be discrete in confining the sounds of her pleasure. For all I knew Valerie could be just outside the door, listening.... Watching?

"OH God, Bill.... Don't stop... please don't stop!"

It wasn't a whisper; but it wasn't an overly loud gasp. It was one of need, and she didn't care who else heard it.

It was a relatively quiet orgasm... quiet for Kathy that is. I felt the walls of slick passage contract and then ripple as the waves passed through her body as she let out a long low primal growl. Her hand leaving her breast and falling to the back of my head, pulling my tongue as deep into her as it would go.

Turning to face the shower wall and bending over with her arms outstretched and legs spread apart her soft tanned little bottom pointing back as me, I heard her raspy... needy voice.

"In me. Fuck me from behind, ram that big fat cock in me."

I wasn't sure if Kathy was putting on a show for Valerie, or if she just got so lost in our mating that the fact that we now had a house guest had left her mind. I looked forward to seeing those two in the morning. Knowing Valerie, she wasn't going to miss an opportunity to give her best friend some ribbing.

Before I entered her I took a moment to feast on the vision before me. The warm water was cascading over her smooth back and down between those luscious butt cheeks. From the front, I was imagining the water forming two thin streams from the tips of her pointed nipples.

We each let out a low groan as I filled her. I fucked her with short quick strokes. Kathy pushed her little bottom back at me with each stroke. I leaned over and cupped of her dangling breasts with a firm squeeze followed by pinching each erect nipple. Kathy let out a low groan.

"Come on Bill. Do me. I know you've got to be close. Empty your balls into me. You've been hard for so long. Sitting naked next to two naked girls. Having Valerie's hand on your hard cock. Your balls have to be bursting."

Those last words put me over the edge. As that image flashed through my head, I drove deep into Kathy's warm quivering sex and filled it with my thick white cream.

Kathy turned and our lips met in a frenzied 'after a good fuck' kiss, our combined love fluids running down her legs. Then she did something that surprised me.

With a mischievous grin, "I want you to do something nasty to me. You need to clean me up down there, since you made the mess."

I wasn't sure exactly what she meant. Reach down and clean her with my hand? Get back down on my knees in front of her? Then what? This was new. Just then, the light went on in my head, as I remembered our love-making session where Kathy described how she wanted us to be so nasty, that there was no way either of were not going to hell. I grinned.

She grinned back at me as she knew I had gotten her meaning. Kathy again draped her left leg over my shoulder, and reached down to open her pussy. And there it was... a thin stream of white seeping out from between those puffy pink lips, from where my cock had been moments ago. The smile on her face told me my next step.

I leaned in, tasted, and consumed our combined love fluids. That's when I heard a soft, "Oh God."

I feasted on 'us' until there wasn't anything more to relish.

I stood and our lips met in the loving and tender kiss of two lovers that had just shared something very intimate, for the first time.

"I love you, Bill, my love."

Kiss.

"I love you, Kathy, my love."

Kiss.

We each slept contentedly.

.............................................

Valerie did give Kathy some ribbing Sunday morning about all the sounds coming out of the shower. She said she might need to get some ear plugs. Kathy actually blushed. It was fun to watch.

During the week, the three of us would meet in the park that Kathy and I had found for lunch. Valerie would make us sandwiches, adorned with fresh tomatoes from our garden, some cut up cucumbers, chips, and soft drinks. I'm sure the three of us were quite a sight. Me in a shirt and tie. Kathy in a dress, or skirt. Valerie in a tank or halter top. She had it loosely tied so that the sides would billow a bit, giving way to some 'side boobage' when she would lean forward. It was enticing, and she knew it. I got a 'lover's' kiss from Kathy, and a 'friend's' kiss from Valerie at the end of each of our lunch dates. Valerie also made it a point to tell me to have a 'nice' day... as she was headed back to work on her 'all over' tan, as she playfully grinned.

..............................

The picnic was fun. The girls were dressed in my favorite tank tops and the low riding white shorts they had bought with the sundresses. They each had delicate gold chain around their sleek necks. They looked fantastic. Valerie's tan was back... her 'all-over' tan.

We introduced Valerie as our friend from school, who had changed schools to do her last two years at a private art institute. We explained briefly how the three of us met. That Valerie and I had become friends, before I met Kathy, and that they were good friends. Everybody assumed that Valerie and Kathy lived together. We happily went along with that, since it was true. I think my mom breathed a sigh of relief when she saw what everybody was assuming.

Valerie was impressed by the spread of food. Just like before, Kathy jumped in and helped my mom. Valerie joined in too. I wished I had been in kitchen. Each time I passed by the kitchen window I heard laughter.

There were plenty of games, beer, and wine coolers. We corralled my dad into playing some Horseshoes. Just like at Kathy's graduation party, me and Kathy against my dad and Valerie. While I knew that my dad adored Kathy, he really enjoyed Valerie, that little bundle of energy and her personality. How could you not?

Mid-afternoon, found us taking a walk toward the lower field at the back of the farm that was hidden from view by the upper corn field. It was a hay field where the hay had been cut a few weeks earlier so it was still short. I saw the girls look at each other, grin, and the next thing I saw were two set of tanned breasts and erect nipples.

"Let's go for a walk," Kathy grinned.

"This is even more fun than at our pond. The wind on my nipples. I feel so free and open," Valerie squealed.

I watched as Valerie did a three-sixty twirl with her arms spread wide, her head back, with her eyes closed. Her beautifully hard nipples jutting out from her soft tanned mounds. We went for a short walk. Careful not to get to far out in the open... just in case.

Everybody had left. We weren't ready to call it a day. Valerie and Kathy were having fun just relaxing. The five of us sat in lawn chairs. My mom was curious how Valerie's parents reacted to her whole move; but, added that 'maybe it wasn't any of her business'.