You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We exchanged business cards and our home phone number, leaving extremely happy with ourselves. We had taken the first step in the long journey. We knew Valerie would be pleased.

We were pretty sure that this is where we wanted to have everything. We just wanted to talk to her parents first, as we knew it wasn't going to be cheap. The only other place was their Club's hall. But, that would mean people driving after the reception and finding their way back. We had been at their Club's hall. This was hundred times nicer. No offense to their Club.

Kathy's parents whole-heartedly agreed. It was going to be their only daughter's wedding. They weren't going to cut corners. Plus, it made the most sense. They also said that we didn't have to check with them on every financial related decision we made.

On our way out on Sunday, we booked everything... Five things off the list in one visit, and ahead of schedule.

Catfish at the Club was as good as I remembered. It was fun to watch Judy and Tom proudly showing off Kathy's ring. All of their friends remember Kathy and me. They also knew of the engagement. We received well wishes from everybody.

The same two-person band was there. I had another inspiration from a song I had heard on radio driving to work earlier that week. An oldie by Johnny Mathis, 'The Twelfth of Never'. I knew Kathy's parents would know it. It was going to make Kathy cry, again.

I visited the men's room and then the band. Kathy, and her mom watching.

I kissed her on the forehead, as I stood next to her.

"You going to make me cry, again aren't you? In front of everybody," her hand finding mine and interlacing her fingers with mine.

"Probably... Unless, you don't want me to."

"No. I trust you. Everything you do is for me. Everything you do is to show me that you love me. I can't wait for your latest surprise."

I was rewarded with a sweet smile and a kiss. I lead her to the dance floor.

"You ask how much I need you..."

I had memorized the words, I had a gentle smile. As I looked into those soft blue gray eyes. I spoke the words.

"....I need you, oh my darling, like roses need rain.

You ask how long I'll love you; I'll tell you true:

Until the twelfth of never, I'll still be loving you.."

By this time, Kathy's eyes were pooling. She rested her head on my shoulder. We embraced each other in our own protective cocoon. I softly spoke the words into her ear. Occasionally lightly kissing her neck.

"...Hold me close, never let me go.

Hold me close, melt my heart like April snow...."

Her embrace tightened. I could feel her little body tremble in my arms. Her tears soaking into my shirt. I was close. Her mom was in the middle of some major 'tissue action', as were a number of her friends. My voice cracking at times, as I continued.

"...Until the twelfth of never and that's a long, long time."

I held her tighter, "I love you Kathy, my love," my voice cracking once again.

"I love you, Bill, my love," sniffling and wiping away her tears.

The whole room was quiet. Our lips tenderly met and were once again interrupted by a round of hand clapping. Kathy pulled back and gave me a sweet smile.

I left the band a nice tip. Kathy, her mom, and a number of the ladies headed for the lady's room. Tom gave me a broad smile followed by a huge hug. I think I even detected a bit of welling up in his eyes.

"You're quite a guy."

......

I emerged from my shower to find the love of my life languidly stretched out on the futon. Her arms stretched out above her head. Her completely bare body bathed in a soft golden glow from the dozen, or so, flickering candles. Her little sexy breasts disappearing. Leaving her totally erect darkened nipples standing at attention on the taut sea of smooth flesh, begging for attention. The gentle curve of each of her ribs. Her midsection hollowed out beneath her rib cage. The little belly button with its soft indentation. Her usual honey blonde forest of soft wispy strands, now a dark blonde in the subdued lighting. And then... those legs. Those smooth toned thighs and calves.

Kathy watched, with a grin, as I once again burned the image of her feminine sexuality into my brain. Adding that image to the hundreds that were already stored there. My dick throbbed. She smiled at the reaction that she knew she had created.

"My gosh, Kath... Every time I see you like this, it's like seeing you again for the first. Like that first time in my dorm room. You are so beautiful... so sexy... so all mine."

I was now completely erect and throbbing in anticipation.

"I love it that you can get all hard all by yourself, just by looking at me. Especially like this... My little sexy breasts all but disappearing. Look as much, and as long as you want. My body is for you to enjoy. It warms my heart, every time I watch you, watch me show myself to the only person in the world that has ever really, and truly, appreciated me. And loved me," her voice cracking on those last three words.

"Come to me my love. Let's make love to each other. We have lots of time. My mom told me to sleep in. Not to worry about Timmy," then she added with a smile, "She told me to enjoy, and love, the man that loves me from the bottom of his heart."

And we did. We each made love to each other's most tender and sensitive spots, which only the other knew about and how to bring out the most pleasure. The room was filled with soft sounds of contentment... of pleasure... of love. Our names being whispered to each other continuously.

We were going to finish in our newly discovered position of pleasure... 69. But, first, Kathy wanted to mount me. To sit on my lap. To have me hold her. To have the tip of my hardness kiss the depths of her being. To be as close as a couple could be. To again, reaffirm our love... our bond.

Kathy's hot sex hovered over my awaiting tongue. I felt her soft lips kiss the tip of my cock. And then, all I felt was the crown being bathed in a soft warm wetness.

"I love tasting myself on you. Knowing where this was a few minutes ago."

Kathy moved her hips, as her center of pleasure found my awaiting tongue. My hands found her soft hanging breasts and hard nipples. We slowly made love to each other's center of pleasure. At times pulling back, when we sensed the other was approaching the point of no return. Not in a teasing way. But, in a way that would prolong our love making. To let the shared passion build. Finally, I felt Kathy get into a serious 'head bob'. She positioned herself on my tongue to receive the maximum pleasure. I felt her pause, never breaking contact, as waves of her orgasm ripped through her little body. The vibrations of her inner groan reverberating against the sensitive glans. My fingers tightened around her nipples. Kathy continued. I was close. My tongue never leaving her sex. She felt my balls tighten, as she prepared herself for my imminent release. And release I did. My hips rose. As I erupted... and erupted... and erupted. The sounds of my own release being muffled against her quivering sex.

She collapsed on top of me, in a heap of sated flesh.

Our lips found each other's as we simultaneously savored the tastes of ourselves on each other.

"I love you, Kathleen Marie, my one and only love. Who I will love to the Twelfth of Never."

"I love you, Bill, my one and only love. Thank you for having them sing that song earlier tonight. And, I truly... truly believe it."

............................................

Easter dinner was fabulous. Ham, with all the trimmings. Kathy and I looked forward to have our own ham dinner with one of the three hams we had bought the previous week, when they were on sale. I watched Judy watch us, with a motherly smile. Did we glow? I was sure Kathy did... but did I? After the previous night, and a quick round that morning, I wouldn't have been surprised.

Judy, again shooed Kathy out of the kitchen. We went for a long and slow walk. The weather was nice, so we weren't encumbered with heavy jackets. We held each other's hand. Our fingers intertwined as we cassually walked the streets in the neighborhood. Occasionally, I would lift her hand and plant a soft kiss to the back. Occasionally, Kathy would do the same.

Kathy's parents were beat. They were planning on just relaxing and watch some TV. It was Saturday night. Being Easter weekend, the bars would be pretty empty. Kathy and I decided on visiting the deserted campus. Bringing back memories. We did pause between the two dorms, and looked at each of the windows of the two rooms. My room, where I gave her my virginity. Her room where we made love so many times. We hit a couple of bars and danced to a few tunes. Actually, I found the Carpenters' song that we danced to that first night. I whispered the words to her as we slowly danced to "We've only just begun." It had the same affect when it ended.

Kathy and I cuddled and savored our closeness. She knew she had to be in her own bed by morning.

Easter service was nice. The church cozy and friendly. I could tell that Tom and Judy were well liked, even though they had only been attending for a few weeks. As we left, they introduced Kathy and me to the pastor as their future son-in-law. He smiled and saw a wedding coming. What I was positive about was that he had no clue what our living arrangements were. I was hoping that would not become an issue.

After some ham sandwiches, we hit the road. This time wasn't as hard. We all knew we would be back in about six weeks. This time with Valerie, our Project Manager.

Once again, as soon as I hit the interstate, Kathy's sweatshirt came off, revealing the same loose topped tee shirt she had worn on our trip home at Christmas. She rested her head on my shoulder. My right hand slipped into the top and lovingly cupped her small soft warm breast. I got a kiss on my neck as her left hand covered mine and pulled my hand into her. She fell asleep.

......

Even this far out, the next few weeks were busy. Valerie was in full 'artist mode' as she designed our wedding invitations. Kathy and I could see the fun and joy in her eyes as she worked on a number of designs, before we all decided on one. Well, they decided on one.

Kathy and Valerie spent the weekends looking at wedding dresses. I stayed home. First, I would be bored. Second, they reminded me of the tradition that the groom isn't supposed to see the Bride in her dress until he sees her in the church. They each had been reading up on wedding dresses, as obviously neither had any experience. Kathy did luck out. One of her co-worker's daughter had gotten married the previous year. She and Kathy spent a few lunches together. She gave Kathy the name of where her daughter had gotten her dress. Said that they were very helpful, relatively quick, with competitive prices, and had done a really good job. Her co-worker had shown Kathy some of her daughter' wedding photos so that Kathy could see what her dress looked like. Kathy was very pleased, and knew that was where she was getting hers made.

Kathy only had three requirements. Three requirements that she knew I would love. It had to be backless... completely... down to her Dimples of Venus. The front had to be open, with a deep 'Y' neckline to where the inner edges of the material would seductively graze the edges of her cinnamon colored areola. The open area of her chest could be adorned with a bit of delicate white lace, but not to the point of obscuring those beautiful gentle curves. And finally, it had to be compatible with the pendent. Beyond that, she was open to ideas. The lady at the dress shop said that with Kathy's petite figure, none of that would be a problem. In fact, she smiled and said Kathy had the perfect figure, and skin texture, for what she had in mind.

Then she asked Kathy, "Kathy, would you mind taking off your top?"

Kathy looked a bit puzzled.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. It's just that I would like to get an idea of your bust size and shape."

"Well, there's not much there," Kathy grinned and looked over at Valerie, who was grinning too.

"Kathy, women with small busts can wear things that many other women can't, or shouldn't. I've seen women with much larger breasts do what you want to do, and to be honest, it looked distasteful. Not the seductive look a bride wants to give to her soon-to-be husband. In my opinion, that is what a bridal gown is supposed to be... seductive, but tasteful. He's going to be looking at you, gazing at you, all afternoon and evening.

"I just want to get an idea of the distance between your breasts and the size of your areola so that I can get a sense of proportions. If you're uncomfortable, then we can do something else.

Kathy thought for a moment, "No, it's fine. Besides, it's just us girls here."

Standing topless, the seamstress looked Kathy over. Then, without touching, did an approximate measurement between the edges of Kathy's cinnamon areola.

Standing in front of a mirror, with the seamstress behind her, Kathy watched as she gave her an idea of where she thought the edge of fabric go, by tracing a line along Kathy's chest, again, without touching. That she could fill in the open area with as little, or as much lace as Kathy wanted. Also, the lace could vary in density. From full white lace to almost transparent. She had Kathy turn around to look at the texture of Kathy's skin.

"Oh my. I love those little dimples at the base of your spine. Those will defiantly be on display. You know that you can't have any tan lines."

Kathy grinned, "I don't think that'll be a problem."

She did the same thing with Valerie, as the two of them stood together topless. Valerie's dress was going to be similar; but, obviously, not as revealing. The color was to be a soft emerald color to match the stone in the pendant that they had each worn.

The seamstress was intrigued by the design and uniqueness of the pendants. Kathy gave her a brief recap on their background on where I had them made. The seamstress said she was definitely going to pay Robert a visit.

"Valerie, you also have beautiful skin and a wonderful young figure. Sorry, but you can't be as seductive as the bride... although, it wouldn't difficult to achieve."

Valerie blushed. I wished I had been there... for a number of reasons.

.........

A couple of weeks after being home, Kathy and I told Valerie that we wanted to take her out for a nice dinner, to show her our appreciation for all of her hard work. She grinned and said it wasn't necessary. She was having the time of her life. We told her that we knew it wasn't necessary; but, we were going to do it anyway.

I had chosen a nice 'coat and tie' restaurant. Kathy and I had never been there, but had heard about it. Valerie was going to be the center of our attention. I didn't realize at the time how much of a center that would become, as Kathy had her own ideas.

The girls looked fabulous. It had been a while since I had seen Valerie in heels. Man did that accentuate her calves. The skirts were modest, coming to a couple of inches above the knees, but hugging their slim waists. The blouses had ruffles up the front on each side of the buttons. The ruffles obscured the fact that neither wore a bra, unless seeing them from the back, and the absence of a bra strap. Their makeup was done to perfection. Those soft brown gold-speckled alluring eyes and the cool blue gray eyes warmed my heart. And, of course... the pendants.

We were the youngest group there. And, yes... they turned heads. Both men and women. Our waitress, who was about our age, asked if we were celebrating something. Kathy and I looked at each other and smiled. I told her we were celebrating our best friend, who was helping us plan our wedding, and who was also going to be Kathy's bridesmaid. We got a smile and three complementary glasses of champagne.

The restaurant lived up to, and exceeded, our expectations. Kathy and Valerie each had a lobster. I had a medium rare New York strip. The girls split a bottle of white wine I had a couple of glasses of Merlot. Desert was a glass of port and the most divine Chocolate Mousse imaginable. Kathy said it was almost as good as sex... emphasizing the 'almost'. Each grinned.

We hit our local tavern. They had changed into some comfortable shoes.

"You didn't think we were going to wear heels all night did you? I haven't worn heels in ages. My feet are killing me already," Valerie grinned.

"Didn't think about it. All I know was they sure made your calves look spectacular."

I got two kisses for that.

We danced, had some drinks. Everybody asked what the occasion was. Kathy filled them in on Valerie's help. A number of the ladies said they wished they had had that kind of help.

Kathy and I danced a slow dance. Then she surprised me when she whispered in my ear, "When we get back home, just follow my lead."

I gave her a questioning look. She kissed my cheek, smiled and said, "We're not done showing our appreciation to our friend."

...........................................

Standing in the hallway that connected our rooms, we were about to say our 'good nights'.

"Bill... Kathy. Thank you so much for this evening. It was fun and very enjoyable. Like I said earlier, you guys didn't have to do that. I'm having a lot of fun being involved in my very first wedding, for my very best friends."

Kathy got a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I also got a hug and a full lips kiss.

Then Kathy put one arm around my waist and the other resting on Valerie's shoulder.

"Val... we are not done. Showing you our appreciation," Kathy's voice soft... almost a whisper.

Valerie stood there with a questioning look. We each looked into those soft warm brown eyes.

"Come into our room... Into our bed... We want to make love to you."

Kathy's hand gently stroked Valerie's cheek. Valerie's eyes went from Kathy's to mine and then back to Kathy's. My hand went up and gently stroked her other cheek.

Valerie's eyes went to Kathy's. Nervously, "Kath... I've never..."

"Me neither. It's not entirely what you're thinking. I'll be there. Bill will be making love to you. I will hold you... Maybe kiss you, if you want. You are my very dear friend. I would never dream of making you uncomfortable. But, if you're not ready for that, that's fine. I just thought."

"No Kath. I mean... I'm honored that you want to share the love of your life with me, again. You know that I love you."

"Yes, Val. I know. And you know that I love you."

"Yes. I know. That morning, after Bill made love to me. Laying on top of you...kissing you... feeling your bare body against mine. Your soft warm breasts against mine. It all felt so comfortable... so close... so natural. I'd never experienced that level of closeness with another woman. But, then I've never experienced the kind of deep friendship that I have experienced with you... or with you, Bill.

"I would be honored to join you two in your bed. But, I get to do some 'Love Making' of my own. To show my appreciation to the two most important people in my life. Who have helped me in ways I couldn't even imagine."

I watched the two of them embrace and then share a soft and tender kiss.

Kathy looked over at me, and then Valerie. I watched Valerie's eyes go from my head to my toes, then back. This time I saw a big grin.

"Bill's got to way many clothes on."

"Yeah. And I think you should do something about that. I'm going to sit here and watch."

Valerie walked up to me, gave me a kiss, "This is the second time I get to undress you. The first time was fun. I think the second time will be just as much fun, if not more."