You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Entering the room, I was once again treated to the vision of two very nude and sexy women. I felt a twitch and a throb. Kathy noticed the slight movement and smiled. I was soft; but, at full length.

"Val, watch this."

I saw the playful smile that quickly changed to a sultry and exotic look.

Kathy stretched out completely. Her little breasts disappearing, leaving her rock hard nipples, on that smooth expanse of taut skin, pointed to the ceiling. I knew I was in for a show, so I just stood there and watched as she sensually caressed her sexy body for my viewing pleasure.

Kathy's hands came down across her cheeks, over her long neck, to settle on her breasts. She flattened her hands and lightly circled her palms over her achingly hard diamonds. My dick throbbed. Kathy grinned. This was her plan. To make me hard, by just looking at her body. Watching her caress herself. To have Valerie watch, as the two of us interacted.

As much as I wanted to touch myself, or to lean in and take each of her hard nipples into my mouth, I knew that was not what she had in mind. Instead, I watched each movement of her hands... of her fingers... toying and pulling on her nipples... massaging those soft little mounds of flesh... her fingers gently combing through those soft wispy strands of dark blonde hair. But, never opening her legs. Never reaching into her sex.

My cock grew with every beat of my heart. Valerie lay there in total awe at the display and my reaction. Finally, I stood there harder than I think I had ever been in my life, my dick achingly hard and throbbing. Throbbing to each beat of my heart. Clear precum oozing.

"Oh my god... I can't believe what I just saw... he got hard just by watching you."

"I know," Kathy grinning, "We've done this before. I love it. I love it that he gets so turned on just by looking at me. Looking at my sexy little breasts. Come here, my love. I think I've tortured you enough. Let me show you how much I love you."

Kathy, laid between my widely opened legs with Valerie to her side. I heard Kathy whisper to Valerie, "So, you want to have a closer look? A better view than the hallway?"

I saw Valerie grin and blush. Kathy would explain later.

Kathy lovingly rubbed her soft cheek against the underside of the pink crown. Turned her head and planted a soft reverent kiss in the sensitive valley. Her little pink tongue probed my oozing opening. I groaned as the warmth of her mouth slowly engulfed the cool head. My eyes kept moving between Kathy's eyes and tongue to Valerie's wide opened eyes as she intently watched Kathy.

"Kiss it. Val," Kathy's voice was soft... tender.

"Really?"

"Only if you want to. Just a thought."

Valerie's soft brown eyes looked lovingly into mine, as she planted a soft kiss on the tip. Our eyes still locked as I watched Valerie take the pink ripe plum into her warm mouth for the first time, eliminating the last boundary line between us. I groaned. We held an intensely intimate gaze for what seemed like forever, before she slowly retreated. Her soft lips pursed along the shiny head. She pulled back and grinned.

"Come here and kiss me Val."

While Valerie and my lips made love, Kathy had returned to my needy dick and smooth scrotum, making sure to keep me a safe distance from release. But, at the same time slowly, and tenderly worshiping every square inch of my cock and balls with her warm mouth tongue, and lips... oh those soft warm lips. I groaned into Valerie's mouth many times. All I could see was the twinkle in her eyes, as we kissed.

Pulling back, Valerie and I stared into each other's being, as we wordlessly shared our deep feeling for each other, as our 'connection' strengthened. Kathy had looked up and smiled at the deep and heartfelt exchange, as Valerie and I were developing our own 'non-verbal' communication.

Kathy shifted to her back. It was my turn to pleasure the love of my life. To bring her to the peak of ecstasy and then to let her fall into the deep abys of overwhelming pleasure.

My tongue drew circles around each cinnamon colored areola. The tip gently moving over the little bumps surrounding the erect nipple. My lips sealed around her delicate, but firm nipple. Soft purring sounds filled the room as my tongue played with her nipple inside my warm mouth. I knew her body so well. I knew how, and where, to touch. Knew how to pull all those sweet sounds of pleasure from her. Each little of cry. Each little whimper, brought joy to my heart.

I knew Valerie was watching. Watching how I was pleasuring my love.

I left a trail of gentle kisses down her body. Stopping at the cute little indentation. Probing. Probing as if I was trying to enter her through that little belly button.

Brushing my chin through her soft forest, before planting a kiss in each of on the impossibly soft flesh of each of her inner thighs.

I heard a soft moan. Looking up, I saw Valerie flicking her little pink tongue over Kathy's nipple... first one and then the other, before taking as much of the soft flesh as possible into her mouth. Another first for Valerie... a woman's nipple in her mouth.

Kathy was unbelievably wet, and indescribably fragrant as the aroma of her arousal emanated from her blossomed flower... Sweet and tangy, just a little earthy. I gently blew on her opened sex. She shuddered.

"Please, my love, please." Kathy's whimpers were growing more and more insistent, and I could feel her trying to shift her hips to bring my mouth in line with where she wanted it.

Teasing her for a moment longer, before driving my tongue in as deeply as I could. She gasped and pushed her hips up off the bed. I gave one long, broad lick from the base of her seeping opening up to her clit, which had emerged... engorged... a deep pink.

I dove back in, running my tongue around her delicate folds, savoring as much of her nectar as I could find. I loved the silkiness of her sex, the way my lips and tongue would glide over it. I loved the way her body moved under me, undulating slower, then faster as her excitement built. I pulled the whole hood into my mouth and gently caressed underneath with my tongue before softly licking up and over. My tongue gently swirled around the base... flicking it... up and down... side to side, driving her to ecstasy with every movement

"Right there, like that... just like that... Oh my love, please don't stop, please."

Seconds later, "In me."

Two fingers entered her hot wet and silky cavern and danced along her G-spot. The fleshy walls pulsating under my touch.

For a delicious moment all was quiet and still except for my flicking tongue. Then she detonated against me. Kathy cried a primal cry, moans matching the rhythm of her spasming muscles. Her thighs clamped around my head, holding me in place while I desperately tried to drink up the fresh flood of her nectar. I stayed on her, using my tongue to draw out the moment as long as possible.

All the time, Valerie's eyes wide. She had never witnessed another woman being pleasured and then to be totally consumed in blissful orgasm. She inwardly wondered if her previous orgasm was equally as beautiful.

Her trip to Elysium subsiding and her legs relaxing, releasing my head. I nuzzled against her sex, gently licking and teasing, as my lover tried to catch her breath. I lovingly kissed and licked her clit one more time. Kathy gasped.

"Come up here and kiss me, my love. I need to taste myself on those loving and tender lips."

Our lips met. Kathy relished her taste. I turned to Valerie. She smiled and leaned over to taste her friend for the first time, pulled back and grinned. I licked my lips.

"Come on Bill, I need you inside of me. Deep inside of me."

Kathy straddled my hips, and leaned into me as our lips met. Her little breasts against my chest. My very hard erection nestled across her soft butt cheeks. I felt Valerie's hand at the base. Then I gasped and moaned through our hot kiss as I felt her warm wet tongue bathe the sensitive crown and then all along the shaft. Kathy turned her head to see a grinning Valerie looking up at her.

"Just getting him all nice and wet, so that he can slide into your wetness."

They blew each other a kiss.

Valerie moved the sensitive head along Kathy's silky folds. My love sat back and slowly took me into her body. We each closed our eyes as we, once again, savored our joining as she filled herself. Valerie watching as my hard cock disappeared into her friend, and my love.

Her hands behind her head, grinning at me as I throbbed deep inside of her as I once again became fixated on her beautiful sexy little body. She would give me a return squeeze at each throb.

Valerie nuzzled beside me as we each watched Kathy slowly ride me, flexing her knees, and rising until just the pink shiny crown would gently kiss her parted lips before slowly refilling herself. Each of us giving out sighs of contentment. Valerie's eyes were glued to the point of our joining. My cock shining with her arousal.

Kathy saw that, smiled, and leaned back, rested her hands on my shins, and slowly rocked her hips. A vision that, each time, held me breathless.

Valerie and I watched as Kathy rocked back and forth. Taking me into her depths with each forward roll. Pulling back to let the tip kiss her opening. Her inner soft pink lips sealed around my shaft. Kathy's arousal, had turned creamy white and had coated my bare flesh. Each time Kathy rolled her hips forward, the viscous discharge squeegeed up my shaft to form a frothing white ring around my circumference, pooling in that valley at the base of the glans. After a couple of minutes, a thick white stream was drizzling down and pooling in my matted pubic hair.

My hand roamed through her soft wispy stands of dark blonde pubic hair, adding a slight pressure to her mons as Kathy rode my cock and my hand.

"My god, that is so sexy," Valerie's voice in a hushed whisper as she spoke to nobody in particular. Imagining the erotic view that she had provided to Kathy and myself earlier. A view that would be shared again in the future, many... many times.

Kathy was working herself into her second orgasm. She pressed herself harder against my hand, as she rode me with more intensity. Both of her hands now on her breasts... massaging the soft flesh... pinching each painfully erect nipple... pulling each away from her taut chest. Her breathing becoming labored. Valerie's eyes wide open, as she watched in amazement. She had never seem another woman in the throes of ecstasy. It was different than a few moments ago. This time it was a slow build-up.

Kathy took me deep. The walls of her vagina rippling in waves. Her head back. Mouth open as a primal growl came from deep within her core. She collapsed on top of me. I held her tight and gently stroked her back... from her shoulders to each soft globe of flesh.

"I love you, Bill, my love."

Kiss.

"I love you, Kathy, my love."

Kathy settled into my lap with her legs wrapped around behind me, in 'Our love making position'. Putting me as deep inside her warm tight cavity as she could get me. She grinned and shifted her hips a bit, causing the tip of my cock to gently brush back and forth across the edge of her cervix.

"God... that feels so good."

Valerie looking with a 'questioning' look.

"His cock... when I move my hips like this... it hits my cervix just right. You'll have to try it... next time," she grinned.

I throbbed at the 'next time'. Kathy squeezed and grinned, then her look turned to one of softness. Our lips met. Our tongues danced that familiar tender dance.

My fingers made a ring around her nipple and flicked it with my tongue. Kathy let out a low satisfying gasp. Flicking, licking, gently sucking each achingly hard nipple. Kathy resting her hands on the back of my neck. The dancing of my tongue on her nipple slowed to a slow and sensuous waltz. She closed her eyes and savored my love being passed through her sexy little breasts and nipples.

Valerie recognized 'the look'. It was the same look she had captured in our sketch. The look of complete and utter bliss. A smile of contentment.

Valerie smiled contentedly. She was positive that Kathy had entered a world where the two of us were bonding... our hearts becoming one, once again. That we were oblivious to her presence. The only thing that was in our world, was each other.

Kathy opened her eyes and cradled my face in her soft hands. Our eyes boring deep into each other's soul. And that smile.

"I love you, Bill, my love."

Kiss.

"I love you, Kathleen Marie, my love."

Kiss.

"Come here Val. Join with us. Bond with us through my body. Like we did that evening, in your room, when you did our sketch."

Valerie came to Kathy's side. Their lips met in a soft tender kiss. Valerie turned to me. Our lips met in an equally soft and tender kiss.

We each kissed our way down Kathy's neck, shoulders, upper chest, and the soft sides of her breasts. Wrapping our lips around each of Kathy's erect nipples, Kathy rested her hands on the back of each of our necks, tilted her head back, and closed her eyes.

Call it what you want; but, I swear I could feel a mixture of auras joining my own sense of being. It was as if a warm blanket of contentment had just been wrapped around the three of us. The connection between Kathy and myself was strong... so strong that it created tendrils that reached out and touched Valerie's soul and heart and brought her into 'our' connection. A connection that would remain for a lifetime.

I don't know how long we remained connected... could have been minutes, or hours. Time didn't matter. All that mattered was US... Kathy, Valerie, and Bill... as one... one soul... one heart... one spirit.

Pulling our lips back off Kathy's nipples, Valerie's face was inches from mine. Her soft brown eyes melting into my own were filled with tears. Our lips were drawn to each other's, as a long, soft, and loving kiss overtook us. Kathy's hands still resting on the backs of our necks. She leaned over and lovingly kissed the tops of our heads.

"I love you Valerie Renee."

Kiss.

"I love you Bill."

I watched as Kathy's and Valerie's lips met softly each pulling on the other's lower lip.

"I love you Valerie," Kathy's lips meeting Valerie's.

"I love you Kathy," Valerie's eyes now welling up, as were mine.

My lips caressing Kathy's. Our tongues slowly tasting each other.

"Make love to me, Bill. Make love to me the only way you know how to, slowly... softly... lovingly."

I got into a slow rocking motion between Kathy's wide opened legs. My hips moving in slow deliberate long strokes. My pubic bone gently pressing against her mound. Gently stimulating that hidden pea of pleasure with each stroke. I mouthed the words, 'I love you' with each slow penetration. Time stopped, as I made love to her. To her body. To her soul. Kathy and I once again bonded, as we became as close as a couple could get.

Valerie lay off to the side with a smile, riding the gentle waves generated from our mating. Not wanting to interrupt the most intimate moment she had ever witnessed, or been a part of.

"mmm. Yes, Bill... just like that... oh sooo good. I love you so much."

I nibbled first on the soft skin of her neck and then gently sucked her soft ear lobe into my mouth and bathed it. Her heels slowly moving up and down my back across my butt cheeks and then back.

"I could have you do this to me all night long," she cooed.

I didn't know what Valerie was doing as we mated... and I didn't care. All I knew, and cared about, was lying underneath me. My love's tender and sweet body as I made slow love to her.

"My gosh, Bill... you feel so good. So deep... so full," Kathy purred

Rubbing her soft hands and then raking her fingernails up and down my back, sent shivers through my body. She grinned at the effect.

"Bill, do me. I know you're close. I want to feel you cum inside of me. To fill me with that very special seed of yours. I want to watch you when you empty yourself inside of me. To watch your eyes as you make me yours, and you mine."

I was into a gentle rhythm, with a gentle pressure on Kathy's clit with every downward stroke. Kathy moving her hips in sync with my movements. Positioning herself to receive the ideal pressure against that sensitive bundle of nerves, as her own orgasm, once again, built deep within her. Her hands cupping my face. Our eyes now boring into each other. Kathy's little breasts gliding along her chest with each stroke.

Valerie's eyes constantly in motion... moving between Kathy's eyes and mine.

Kathy was getting close, "Cum for me angel. I want to feel you cum on my cock... the cock that is making love to the love of my life."

That sent her over the edge. Head back, eyes closed, mouth hanging open, Kathy arched her spine, her legs spread as far as humanly possible. Mouth open in a wide "O". Kathy let out a long and deep growl. The veins on her neck bulging. The walls of her vagina tightening as I continued to stroke... and stroke through each glorious wave of her orgasm. Seeing my love in the throes of ecstasy is a never-ending vision of pure raw feminine sexuality.

That put me into high gear as my hips slapped against her open thighs. The bed awash in waves.

"Cum for me baby," I grinned, as that was a first, "I know you're ready... cum inside of me whenever you want. I sooo want to watch and feel you cum."

Moments later...

"I'm going to cum Kath."

"Yes... Fill me... empty those balls into me... I sooo want to feel you shoot deep into me."

That did it one final deep thrust. I looked deep into her soft blue eyes and let loose with my second orgasm of the evening. More powerful than the first. Kathy gripped me tight as she savored each explosive eruption, as I filled the love of my life's hot channel with my very special essence that was made only her.

I collapsed. Kathy held me tight... tighter than I think she ever had in the past. Her face nuzzled against my neck.

"I love you, Bill. My love."

"I love you, Kathy, My love."

Kathy looked over at Valerie. Valerie moved in, and pressed her bare body against us. One breast pressed into Kathy's side. The other against mine. Kathy's arm encircling Valerie, pulling her in closer. Valerie's around my back... hugging. The three of us content and connected, once again, as my erection, while softening, remained buried deep inside the love of my life.