You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minutes later, I was standing there in just my shorts, with a huge bulge.

"Don't you just love all of this?" Valerie grinned, running her hands through my sparse dark chest hair.

"I know. From the first time I saw him take off his shirt that afternoon on the beach. I was hooked."

"I know. From the first time I ran my hands through this hair in his dorm room. And feeling it against my boobs and nipples. It was so soft. But, now there's more for us to see."

I stood there. My shorts at my ankles. My erect pole pointing straight out. Each loose testicle hanging. I watched as Valerie sat back on her heels. Her eyes fixed on that solid piece of male flesh in front of her. Knowing that soon, it would be inside of her for the third time.

"Gosh, Kath... isn't it beautiful?" one of her soft hands encircling the base. Her other hand gently cupping, and massaging my balls. I groaned. Kathy grins.

"Yes, Val. Every time I see it. I get all tingly all over. And watching you undress him made it even more fun. I got wet just watching you two. But, Val, it's time for your unveiling. And I want to help. If that's OK."

"Yes, Kath. I've never been undressed by another woman," her voice soft.

Looking into Valerie's soft brown eyes. I slowly unbuttoned her blouse, opened it a bit, and planted a soft kiss in the open valley between her soft swells.

Kathy's hands cupped Valerie's face, slowly moved down her neck, over her shoulders, and down her arms taking the soft material with it. The blouse floated to the floor. Their lips met in a soft and tender kiss.

Kathy turned to me. The back of my hands brushing up against her covered firm breasts, I slowly unbuttoned, held it open, and planted a gentle kiss at the edge of each gentle curve.

With Kathy's blouse unbuttoned. I watched Valerie move her hands over Kathy's shoulders and arms. Kathy's blouse joined Valerie's. I watched the two of them as they looked into each other's eyes, with a look of tender love. It was a look I had only seen from Kathy when we were about to make slow love. Their hard nipples inches apart. Valerie's breathing becoming a bit labored. Kathy reached up and lightly stroked each of Valerie's breasts. Her thumb and index finger forming a 'V' that closed on each painfully erect nipple.

Valerie gasped as she sucked in a lungful of air. Her head back. Her eyes closed. Their lips meeting. Then their nipples tentatively touching each other before pressing their breasts hard into each other's chest. Their hands moving up to cup each other's face, as they tasted each other. It was the most sensual and loving exchange I had ever witnessed. And I knew it wouldn't be the last.

"I love you Valerie."

"I love you Kathy."

Valerie's skirt joined her blouse on the floor. As did Kathy's. Kathy and I sat on our knees in front of our friend. Valerie's dark underlying patch of soft fur casting a dark shadow through the thin baby blue lacy material. I reverently planted a kiss in the middle of that shadow. I could tell Kathy was thinking about it, but decided it was a line that neither of them were ready to cross. At least not yet.

Kathy's and my hands slowly moved up, and over, Valerie's smooth calves, thighs, and hips as, together, we lowered Valerie's sodden panties. The aroma of her arousal radiating from her depths. Once again, I leaned in, inhaled deeply, and planted a soft kiss in the middle of that damp thick dark forest.

"My gosh, Val... your aroma is so intoxicating. I'm sooo looking forward to tasting you... for the second time."

I heard Valerie let out a low groan of anticipation, as she recalled the last time I tasted her and drank her essence.

I turned. Kathy's face was close enough that I could feel her soft breath. Her gentle smile called to me. Our lips meeting. Our cheeks inches from that dark brown full 'V' of soft hair. I felt bold and moved our cheeks closer until we could feel the soft strands against our cheeks. Valerie resting her hands on the tops of our heads. Our kiss intensified and we pressed into our friend... firmer and firmer.

We pulled back. Kathy and I looked at each other... deeply. No words were needed. Our hearts and souls kissed.

Kathy stood and pressed her lips to Valerie's as I ran my hands up the inside of her smooth thighs. A couple of moments later, a naked Valerie sat my side. She grinned. My lips met hers. Soon, Kathy's panties were at her feet. Her soft wispy honey blonde patch of 'girl fur' inches from our faces. I planted a reverent kiss at the center of the wispy 'V'. Valerie looked at me. At Kathy's soft blonde mat, leaned in, and planted a reverent kiss just above Kathy's golden forest. Then, our lips met, as our cheeks pressed into the soft wispy honey blonde strands.

Wow. Another line being discarded.

Laying on top of Valerie, between her opened legs. My chest hair co-mingling with her soft pubic hair. My lips and tongue making love to her hard sensitive nipples. Valerie and Kathy gently and tenderly moving their lips across each other's... at times their tongues would lightly grazed each other's lips.

I loved Valerie's breasts and hard nipples. I made sure I showed her my appreciation. Valerie's soft sighs and purrs, being muffled against Kathy's lips.

My tongue made a wet trail down Valerie's body. My lips, which had been on her nipples, were replaced with Kathy's. I watched Kathy's little pink tongue circle the base of each erect dark pink gumdrop. Her eyes finding mine with an upturned smile at the corners of her mouth. I grinned at the thought that I would be able to look into Kathy's eyes, while we each pleasured our friend.

My lips lightly kissed the inside of Valerie's knee. I heard an inhale as my tongue moved in circles around that sensitive flesh. Soft lips slowly moved up her inner thigh, kissing and pulling at the skin at regular intervals, to the juncture of her wide open thigh-gap, I breathed in my lover's sweet bouquet of arousal.

A low, guttural groan left her mouth when my lips kissed her lower lips softly, almost teasing them with a hint of what was to follow.

"You are so sexy Val."

Tongue snaking between her open folds. It swept from side to side and brushed against her pink flesh. She gasped and groaned again as I added my index finger to the mix.

A middle finger joined the index, plunging in and out of her wet lips. She looked down and saw my elbow rocking back and forth rhythmically. Each in stroke was accompanied by a fluid flick of the wrist, making contact with her G spot in short jabs.

Mouth open. Valerie's eyes rolled to the back of her head, as deep groans and moans of pleasure filled the room.

My lips were fastened to her clit now, furiously lashing the sensitive button while my fingers wreaked havoc inside Valerie's inferno. I looked up and met Valerie's smoldering gaze.

"Don't stop," she pleaded, "Whatever you don't stop... Oh shit."

I duly increased the tempo of my fingers, now three of them, pistoning like a well-oiled engine. Kathy had her lips locked on one of Valerie's aching nipples while other hand gently kneaded and pinched Valerie's other small but hard nipple. The combination sent Valerie into delirium, as she opened her legs to the maximum. Surrendering herself to all the pleasure that was being given to her.

Kathy and my eyes met. Her lips sealed around the base of Valerie's nipple... pulling back... rubbing her wet lips over the slickened and shiny pink gumdrop. My pink tongue burrowing into Valerie's folds. Tasting her... consuming whatever sweet essence she delivered. I heard a sharp intake of breath, as my tongue, again, found, and bathed, her hard clitoris that was protruding from its protective shelter, begging for more attention.

Fingers probing deep... dancing along that nub of sensitive flesh deep inside her molten core. Valerie clenched her eyes shut and let the sensations radiating through her body consume her. Waves of pleasure rippled through her skin, sending her nervous system into overload, sending her over the edge, and then plunging into the abys. Sounds of her cries and gasps of release filled our room. Her orgasm racing through her body. Her head thrashing from side-to-side. Her senses overloaded by the our tongues, lips, and fingers that had become the centers of all her universe of pleasure.

"Stop... come up here and kiss me... both of you," she gasped.

My lips went to Valerie. She tasted herself and smiled. Then Kathy tasted our friend on my lips, smiled, and went in for final brief sample, careful to leave enough for Valerie to finish.

"Thank you Bill and Kathy. Never in a million years did I ever dream that my body could receive so much pleasure... so much loving. I have the best friends in the whole world."

"But Val... we're not done yet... Bill's going to make love to you and I am going to watch... and maybe help some more. That is... if you want me to."

Valerie looked at me, then back at Kathy, then back at me. With a smile, "Yes. Bill, please make love to me. And, Kath... you can do more than watch... if you want to."

Safely encased in the latex sheath, Valerie straddled my hips. My rigid length, nestled between her soft slick folds. She slowly moved along that hard piece of man flesh. Adding her own natural lubrication. It felt divine. Valerie leaned forward, feeding me each of her sensitive nipples. I felt Kathy's cool hand at the base of my cock, as she nuzzled the tip against Valerie's awaiting and oozing opening.

"Whenever you're ready. Just sit back," Kathy softly said.

Valerie sat back and up. She slowly took me in one slow smooth fluid motion. Her eyes closed. Her mouth open in a soft 'O' as she filled herself. I watched my length disappear into her brown forest. We each let out a satisfying moan. I slowly traveled through her tight warmth, as she settled comfortably on my hips.

"God... this feels so good. So much easier than the last time. Taking you all at once, instead of bit by bit. Feeling you slide all the way into me... filling me. I think it helps that I am more relaxed and not nervous. Can I just sit here for a bit? I just want to enjoy this feeling of being filled so completely. Of having you, my lover. My best guy friend, inside of me.... Deep inside of me."

"Val, you can sit there as long as you want. I'm enjoying the view."

"Me too," I heard from Kathy, who was now laying on her side. Her head propped up by her hands. Smiling. Her face inches from mine. Our lips meeting.

Valerie watched, as I shamelessly let my eyes roam over her body one more time. Feasting on her breasts, nipples, that dark brown triangle... and of course... those soft brown eyes. My dick throbbed deep inside of her. She grinned.

"I just felt him move inside of me," she said with grin.

"He likes what he sees. Give him a squeeze."

Valerie gave a grin, as I felt a gentle squeeze.

Valerie started to massage her little breasts and hard nipples as she slowly rode me. Flexing herself from her knees, she would slowly rise up until just the tip of the glans separated her lips before slowly re-impaling herself. Each time we were rewarded with soft satisfying gasps.

"Val, you want to try something else, which I know you'll enjoy?" Kathy softly asked, with a sly grin.

Her smile said it all, "Yes. You mean it will feel better than this? Nothing can feel better than this."

"Trust me. Lean back. Put your hands back on his shins, and then ride his hard cock. Bill will do the rest."

Valerie thrust her head back. Her hard nipples pointing toward the ceiling. Rocking her hips. She slowly rode my hard flesh. I watched Kathy move up to first kiss each of Valerie's hard nipples. Then sucking each dark pink orb into her mouth before laying her head on my chest. We both watched Valerie's soft pink inner lips, sealed around my glistening shaft, move along my length with each stroke.

"Now I know why you like to have me in that position. This is so hot... so sexy. I've never seen anything quite like it. Valerie has such a beautiful pussy. Not that I have any experience on what other women's pussies look like. But, this... this is beautiful. Her pink lips."

"Hey... that's my pussy you're talking about," we both grinned as we could 'hear' Valerie's grin.

"Yes. And it will be your turn to watch my pussy, when I ride Bill, later," Kathy leaned over and gave me a long kiss.

I reached up, combed my fingers through Valerie's soft dark strands of pubic hair. My fingers coming to rest against the spongey protective layer of her soft mons that covered her clit. I held my hand there and let Valerie pleasure herself off my hand and that invading piece of hard flesh that filled her with each movement of the hips.

The sounds of her pleasure changing from soft purrs and coos to one of hard gasps and cries as another fire was building deep within her, as her pace increased.

Valerie sat up straight... impaling herself completely. Kathy and I watched as her body shook. I felt her inner muscles clamp down... rippling along my imbedded pole. Valerie leaning forward, her hand on my chest to maintain her balance, as cry after cry came from deep within her being. She collapsed on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her, held and pulled her into me, as her breathing slowly came back to normal.

Kathy moved in closer. Her face inches from mine and Valerie's. I felt her soft breast against my side as her hand joined mine on Valerie's back.

Minutes later... "My god. Just when I thought sex couldn't get any better. I can't wait for my next lesson."

"We'll give you a couple of minutes. Then I want you to experience one more thing, before Bill makes love to you."

Valerie gave Kathy a questioning look.

"Not to worry. This'll be different. It will be a feeling of love... of joining... of bonding for the three of us," Kathy gently whispered before kissing Valerie's lips. Valerie lay back on my chest... content.

"He's still hard inside of me." Valerie grinning and wiggling her hips.

"I figured he would be. Here Val, sit up. You're about to take everything he has."

"I thought I already have. You mean there's more?" Valerie's eyes wide with anticipation.

"Almost. You're going to sit on his lap, like I was, when you did our sketches."

I looked at Kathy for a moment with a questioning look, 'Really? What about?'.

Valerie saw the 'non-verbal' communication.

"What?"

"It's something I want you to experience. It's a position that we termed a while back as 'Our Love Making Position'," Kathy quietly explained.

"Kath, I don't know. I don't know if I want to intrude on something that intimate, the two of you have."

"Don't worry... We have another one... that will stay just between us," Kathy leaning over, smiling, and giving me a kiss, "Maybe I'll give you the details... someday."

Valerie sat on my lap... fully impaled in 'Our Lotus Position'. Her soft lips resting on the top of my smooth scrotum. My pubic bone gently kissing hers. Her luscious little breasts and delicious hard nipples begging for my attention.

"Oh my gosh," she gasped, "I didn't think I could get any fuller. He's so deep in me. It's like he's kissing my stomach. But, I really like it. So full... so content. So close. Now I know how you were feeling when I was drawing the two of you. The look on your face was real... a look of complete bliss."

"Yes, Val. It was real," as Kathy leaned over and lovingly kissed my lips, "It was real," her voice soft.

"Bill, take her left nipple in your mouth. I'm going to take her right nipple. We're all going to bond through Valerie's body. Later, we are all going to bond again, through my body."

Kathy and I just didn't take Valerie's nipples in our mouths. We bathed each nipple lavishly... tenderly... making love to our friend through her sensitive nipples. Valerie's hands on the back of each of our heads. Kathy and I were rewarded with Valerie's soft purrs of contentment. Pulling us, her friends, into her warm and welcoming bosom... into her heart... into her soul.

Kathy and I pulled back at the same time. Tears running down Valerie's cheeks, as her emotions boiled over.

"I love you, Kathy," she sniffled and then kissed.

Kathy's eyes were welling up, "I love you, Valerie."

Kiss.

"I love you, Bill."

Kiss.

"I love you, Valerie Renee, my dear, and longtime, friend."

"I've never felt anything like this. This emotional. This closeness. I mean," looking at me, "We were close before you made love to me, the other night. Then afterward, we were closer. But, now... You... Kathy. I could never believe I could find the kind of love that has formed between us... all of us," her voice cracking.

"You will, Val. And we'll always be part of your life... of your love. And, you will always be part of our lives, and our love, forever"

I watched, as a deep soul reaching, bonding kiss consumed each of them.

"Bill, make love to our friend. Show her how much we love her."

Laying between Valerie's widely opened legs, I began a slow stroke. The three of us riding the gentle waves, as I slowly made love to our friend.

"Now I know why you guys are always in this bed doing this. It feels like I'm floating, as you move in and out of me. Bill, cum whenever you want to... I think I've reached my capacity for cumming. But, look at me when you do. I want to watch you again, when you cum."

I got into a gentle stroke. Our pubic hair intertwining. My pubic bone gently massaging her clitoris through her puffy mons. Valerie's hips moving to meet my strokes. She was wrong... another climax was building... a slow burn. I looked over at Kathy, who smiled, blew me a kiss as she toyed with her own erect nipple. Valerie locking her heals behind my back, pulling me into herself with each downward stroke. Her breathing becoming deeper as I made slow and deep love to her.

"God Bill," she panted, "I'm so close. Don't stop... Don't stop what you're doing... I'm soooo fucking clooose."

Kathy and I watched as Valerie surrendered herself to the emotional and physical releases from her mind and body. The emotional, from the emotional bonding. The physical, from our coupling. Her cries of release filling the room.

I slowed as she floated down from the crest of that final body racking wave.

"Bill. Do me. I want you to cum. I want to watch and feel you cum. You and Kathy have given me so much pleasure. Cum for me."

I was close. I had been holding back, another benefit of condoms... prolonging. Locking my elbows, I picked up the pace. Our eyes boring into each other. Valerie's were one of closeness... of contentment. I shared the closeness; but, now there was a need... a need to complete our bonding... our coupling. One last deep penetrating stroke. Our eyes finding each other's, I filled that latex sheath with a loud cry of my own. Valerie pulling me into her as I throbbed deep inside of her warm and welcoming body.

I collapsed. Kathy quickly was at our side. The feeling of her soft warm skin was heavenly. I so needed to feel her connection... our connection. A connection that I was determined to rekindle in a few minutes.

"I love you, Bill... my dear friend."

Kiss.

"I love you, Valerie... my dear friend."

Kiss.

"I love you, Kathy, my love."

Kiss.

"I love you, Bill, my love."

"See Val... you did have one more orgasm in you that wanted to come out."

I got a playful smile, and a quick kiss.

......................................

Refreshing myself in our bathroom. I got ready to make love to the love of my life. But this time with an audience, and perhaps a participant. One of the additional benefits of condoms that Kathy and I discovered from the beginning, was that the condom prevented the head of my dick from becoming overly sensitive. Allowing me to quickly become erect and ready to go. Or perhaps it was all the vitamins Kathy was feeding me.