All Comments on 'You're On With John!'

by WillDevo

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cute, not very interesting, but cute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Worth it.

thanks for the story

pepepilotpepepilotover 2 years ago

Once the innuendo sunk into my feeble brain, I chuckled and upped my rating. Good story.

NorthwestnutcrkrNorthwestnutcrkrover 2 years ago

That was fun. Tablet in one hand, latte in the other. Fun break in a morning commute.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 2 years ago

Cute story. Well written, as always.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

This was a fun story, but I can see how this would have been tough to cut it to 750 words. It was well written with some cute innuendo (thanks to pepepilot for that word I was racking my brain for—too early in the morning!) and you did a great job capturing the late night radio show feel (I almost expected a Frazier Crane "Go ahead, I'm listening" to be thrown in). Using the "brand new" car to to nail down the story timeframe after the drug explanation was a nice touch, too (and, yes, readers, that is correct, it's been around that long!). To avoid a spoiler, I'll send you message with one other comment. I'd rate it 4.5*, so I rounded up.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

***Thanks for the read.

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

Not sure why this is rated low, I loved it. Cute, short, and sweet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillDevo@WillDevo
Latest news: (1/2/24): The updates to our "seasonal" tale, "The Flight Before Christmas," are up now. It's only some corrections and style changes, so go ahead and read it any time if you're up for some holiday-based erotica. Also, forgot to mention earlier that the names "Br...