You're the Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's you like that, slut?" he asked, again with a wicked smile. "You said I'd be too big. How does it feel to take it all up your arse?"

"F-fucking a -- a -- amazing!" was all I could manage.

"Amazing who?" he teased, making a couple of hard, deep thrusts that made me gasp.

"A -- amazing. Sir!"

"Right. Now -- I'm going to come -- very soon -- but you -- you're going to come -- first. Understood, slut?"

"Oh -- oh fuck. Oh fuck -- yes sir!" was about all I could manage.

I glanced to one side and realised that Chris was recording all of this on his phone. I just prayed that the video never got out -- me, legs spread wide, taking such a big cock up the arse -- or I'd be more fucked than I was at that moment. Looking down, I was amazed to see that Andy's cock was making my belly bulge every time he thrust in. Fuck, he was in so deep, and it felt -- it felt, dirty, disgusting, weird and fucking awesome.

And then Andy's fingers did their magic, and his cock plunged deep into my arse -- and I came again. And just as everything in my abdomen seemed to turn to jelly, I felt his cock throbbing. He made a deep groaning noise, and I really could feel his cum spurting right inside my arse. I've heard some girls say they can feel their boyfriends spurting cum inside their twats, but I've never been able to. However, it was weird -- and rather horny -- that I distinctly felt the fluid entering my rectum. And then I slumped back onto the bed, utterly spent.

I was dimly aware of the guys carrying me into the shower, and gently washing me down. I could feel cum dribbling out of my arse, which felt stretched beyond anything reasonable. Once they'd showered me, they dried me and put me on the bed, then they both went and showered while I dozed. The next thing I remember was some strong arms around me, Chris snuggling up to me from behind while Andy hugged and kissed me.

"Jenny, you were truly incredible tonight," Andy said with a lovely, kind smile on his face. He stroked my hair, and I could feel Chris licking and kissing the back of my neck.

"No more -- please," I said, weakly. I felt totally spent.

The next thing I remember, I woke up with Chris sucking my nipples and Andy between my legs. It felt gorgeous, but I was worried that it might lead on to something I knew I couldn't do.

"Guys, please. That's great, and you can eat and lick me as much as you like, but every hole in my body capable of taking a cock hurts like fuck this morning, so please don't ask me to reciprocate. I could offer a handjob or a tit-wank, but that's as far as I can go. Even talking is a bit painful."

Honestly, I've never felt so totally and utterly fucked in my entire life. My throat felt bruised, and while my pussy felt a bit raw, my arse felt like I'd had a shit after a week of constipation and it had passed a brick, and the hole still didn't feel like it was back to its normal size.

"Jenny, baby, this is just for you," Chris said. "Here." He put a sleep mask on me. "Just lie back and think about what we did last night, while we do nice things to you."

So I did. And they did. They massaged me all over, gently and sensuously. The sleep mask prevented me from seeing who was doing what, but with four hands and two tongues, it really didn't matter. I floated on a blissful cloud as they caressed my skin, licked and nibbled my neck, inside my elbows, the backs of my arms, my thighs, the backs of my knees, my stomach, and finally homed in again on my breasts and pussy. I came twice. Someone -- Andy, I think -- tried to stick a finger up my pussy, but I had to stop him. I love my g-spot to be stimulated as much as the next girl, but I really was too sore.

And after all this, they just put their lubed cocks in my hands and, still blindfolded, I wanked them both off. It was easy to tell which cock was which, and I didn't mind at all that they both came on my face and in my mouth -- I even stuck my tongue out to take it. But I still felt that my jaw would hurt if I tried to suck either of them.

Andy went home after breakfast. Chris and I chilled. I had a bath to try to sooth my bruised holes, and then we went for a walk. When we got back, there was an email from Andy.

"I've been editing our video. It's so hot it nearly set fire to my computer! I've attached a couple of frames. When can I come round and share it with you?"

There were several images attached. One was of me, legs wide open, with Chris's cock up my arse. There was another of me, legs wide open (again!), looking startled with Andy's cock halfway up my arse. Another of me being double-penetrated. Then one of me with Andy's cock down my throat. (I had no idea how he'd got that one. He must have been videoing me without me realising it).

I have to admit, they were seriously horny. Then Chris showed me some more video that he'd taken, and I got hornier still. I was still too sore to be fucked anywhere, so I pushed him to the floor, and just rode his face until I came. Then I gave him an extended tit-wank until he covered my face and chest in man-cream.

By the following weekend, I'd recovered (or at least my holes had), so on Saturday night, Andy came around again, bringing wine, flowers -- and some restraints and toys. We watched the video we'd made the previous weekend, and then we had another very memorable night. But that's another story.