You're the One that I Want

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi!"

"Hi, Mor!" She smiled brightly at our impromptu dance in the middle of the deck.

"So Kevin just told me the color of their new strap..." I whispered in her ear under the guise of dancing cheek to cheek.

She giggled. "What color is it?" She whispered back.

"Pink!" She ducked her head into my shoulder to stifle her laughter. I separated us and twirled her as the song finished. Her baby doll dress was adorable. All soft pastel and huge fluffy skirt.

She grabbed my chin firmly and looked in my eyes.

"Thanks for the dance, stud." She shoved herself off of my chest.

"Ooh! I got chills and they're multi-PLY-in'." I sang, doing stupid jazz hands.

She giggled and winked at me as she made her way back to the house.

I went back to the beer fridge where the guys were and they were looking at me. I hadn't wiped off the dopey grin I had on my face yet and I quickly schooled my features to affect a little more stoicism.

"Take ballroom lessons, fellas! They come in handy!" I did a slightly vulgar gesture and they laughed.

"It's adorable, stud!" They laughed harder at that. My face colored.

"Yeah, fuck you." I mumbled, not really meaning it.

"BABE!" Kevin shouted. "The meat is ready!"

"OKAY!" A distant shout rang from the house.

The dinner was delicious. I dug into my steak that Kevin grilled perfectly rare on mesquite and swirled the taste of the dark beer in my smoky mouth. I looked to my left once in a while to see Suzie in her element. Talking, socializing, being super nice, and adorable. As I spoke to Kevin, Carlos, Stacey, and Gerry, I contemplated what I looked like and what we looked like.

I was endlessly gracious with what my Suzie looked like. She looked stellar, always. But today, I considered the boys, they were wearing t-shirts, shorts, one had jeans, and the nicest looking one had a polo and khakis. I looked down at myself, self conscious of my outfit. It seemed like a great idea at the time but now I felt too butch.

I was wearing ironed brown trousers, my favorite brown wingtips, and a double breasted blue airy button down. I fingered the dangling chain of my pocket watch while my greased pompadour flopped a little in the wind. My stance was naturally open knees and I was currently leaning back chatting casually with the right side of the table while Suzie spoke to the left side of the table. My arm was over the back of her chair. I suddenly needed a pep talk in that moment while I panicked about my...um...aspect...

I was clean.

My clothes were expensive and they matched pretty well.

My pocket watch made me happy. Especially since I put Suzie's portrait on the flip side. Like if I was going off to war.

All her friends seemed to like me.

Suz was always comfortable enough to call me out on anything I was seriously messing up on.

I tried to pinpoint what exactly had me on edge but it eluded me. I just didn't want to embarrass Suzie in front of her friends, I guessed, but there was something else. The shadow of a memory of grade school and the insults thrown my way when I presented a little too butch. It was a long time ago though and I was more confident in the way I carried myself now. Most of the time...

Feeling a little more calm, I made a quick resolution to bring up my insecurities to her at a later time and looked at my watch casually, pretending I had all the confidence in the world.

After promising to host next time, I helped clean up the patio table while the girls fled to a bedroom somewhere. I took the lead in cleaning the dishes and the boys joined me with more whiskey and rum. We were singing some Journey song or another and putting away dishes when the girls showed up again. Suzie smiled at me as I went over to her to serenade her personally. She pressed herself against me and put her hands over the small of my back.

We were done with the song and everyone broke up to speak to each other.

"Hi!"

"Hello!

"You look like you're having fun!"

"Yeah! The guys like to karaoke!"

"Hmm...the girls want to play charades but we can go if you want to."

My brain was extra slow and I didn't know if that was a hint or if she genuinely wanted my opinion.

"Uhh...up to you babe..." I checked my watch. "It's barely nine...so if you want to stay longer, it's ok." I smiled dopily at her.

She smiled back and kissed me.

"You taste like expensive whiskey." She whispered as she licked my lips. I had to control myself not to jump her bones.

"Ohh, yeah! Your boy Kevin brought out the good Johnnie Walker!" I said quietly but in reverence.

She hummed appreciatively.

"Ok, let's stay for another little while then?"

"Yep! But do you mind driving tonight? Just in case he gives me more expensive whiskey?" I whispered.

She chuckled. "Okay, darling."

"Yay!" I kissed her again.

We settled in the living room while the wives heavily thanked their husbands for washing the dishes.

Kevin did indeed bring out more of his expensive scotch and we had a nice time doing horrible charades.

At the end of the night, we said goodbye to everyone and repeated our promise to host next time.

I handed the keys to Suzie and she drove us home with a hand on my knee.

When we got home, I immediately went to the bedroom and started to strip off my shoes, rooting around for some shorts.

Suzie was sitting on the bed when I turned around, her dress fanned out prettily and I smiled at her.

"Are you too plastered to fuck me tonight?" She asked teasingly.

"Never!" I made to unbuckle my belt.

"Wait!"

I froze.

"Could we...do something?"

"What?" I grinned and asked with a raise of my eyebrow.

"Um...like a quick role play?"

"Yeah! What did you have in mind?" I sauntered closer to her and held her face in my hands.

"Let's say we're at a bar?"

"Mmhm?" I leaned down to kiss her hairline, smelling her scent.

"We meet?"

I hummed again, kissing down her face.

"And we end up fucking in the restroom?"

I exhaled sharply.

"Yes!" I stated emphatically. "Hell, yes!"

She grinned and went to stand up.

"I'll meet you at the kitchen island, Mor."

"Yeah!"

"Oh, and can you put on Pierce before you come out, please?"

I groaned in arousal as she walked away.

I put on our strap and my shoes back on, fixing my hair so it was neat. I shuddered quickly at how incredibly hot she was and how she, without preamble, without ruffles, expressed exactly how much she found me attractive. I was determined to show her how desirable she was, too. Tonight, but also every day after that. I adjusted the strap so the outline was visible but was more or less secured.

I took a deep breath and walked into the kitchen. She had her legs crossed in my direction and I could see halfway up her creamy thighs.

In lieu of a bartender to act as a buffer, I smoothly served myself two fingers of scotch and sat next to her while she fingered the stem of her wine glass.

"Nice watch." I spoke gruffly. I eyed the silver men's watch on her wrist.

"Thanks! It belonged to my dad."

I knew that already and I wasn't above using all the information I had to get into her pants tonight.

"Yeah? He has good taste."

She hummed and took a sip of her wine.

"You have a pocket watch?" She looked at my lap, where the silver chain draped into the watch pocket. "I don't see many of those these days!"

"Yeah! I like the click of the clasp and the sound of the ticking." I dug my watch out of my pocket and presented it to her. The chain made it so she had to lean in close to look at it. She caressed it in her hands and clicked it open. She held it to her ear and smiled. While she was preoccupied, I looked at her hair, her lips, the outline of her neck, and down the front of her dress. I didn't dare to look lower than that because I was still pretending to pick her up and had a carefully crafted persona that didn't include looking up her skirt.

She clicked open the flip side of the watch and smiled at her own picture. I had painstakingly edited the picture I took of her so the sun was the perfect brightness behind her, it was glossy in a dreamy sort of way, there was a vignette, and her smile was addictive. She didn't comment though, to keep the facade.

"Fancy! I like it." She pressed it back into my palm, lingering with her fingers.

"Hmm..." I took another gulp of the amber whiskey after I stashed it away. "So what happened tonight, darling? Your boyfriend didn't show up or something?" I didn't exactly know if this was all working for her, but it seemed pretty organic...

She sighed. "No, he stood me up...again."

I smiled internally but grimaced in character.

"Fucking idiot..." she turned to look at me sharply.

"Haha! Yeah he is, isn't he?" Her wine glass was running low and it seemed like a good opportunity to shift closer.

I stood and topped off her glass while looking at her. Her eyes were burning and I wondered how long she wanted to draw out this little pick up charade.

"Thank you." She sipped at her wine.

"My pleasure...so what did you and your boyfriend have planned for tonight? If you don't mind me asking."

"Oh...movies, dinner, you know...I honestly didn't expect him to show up anyway."

"Like I said, idiot..."

"Well, you know..."

"No, I don't know. If I had a date half as gorgeous as you, I'd be here early. And I definitely wouldn't pass up a night to see you!"

She smiled and actually blushed.

"Thanks, that's sweet. What are you here for?"

"Oh, well it's Saturday and I didn't really want to spend it alone, so..."

"Hm...forgive me for asking, but why didn't you go to, like, a gay bar or use an app then? If you're that one track minded?"

I had to think quick on my feet and took another sip of my whiskey before I answered.

"I could..." I hedged, "but straight girls are so much fun." I grinned widely at her and she shifted her legs. She even gulped. At this point, I honestly didn't even care if it was an act or not, I was so turned on.

"Are you...a straight girl who wouldn't mind having a...nice Saturday night?" I pressed, leaning into her space. She bit her lip but didn't answer.

I placed my arm directly in front of her and my right arm over the back of her chair, resting my shoe against the lower bar of her stool. I leaned closer and spoke into her cheek.

"I just mean...if that idiot boyfriend of yours doesn't know how good he has it...well...I could show you a good time tonight."

"Fuck, Mor..." she broke character and I raised my eyebrows, immensely pleased with myself.

"Is that a yes, darling?" I nosed up her cheek lightly.

"I--don't know."

"Ok...well I'm going to the restroom and if you decide you want a little more then come join me. I can be as quick or as slow as you want. And I promise I'll show you a better time than Mr. Dickhead." She gulped again and I placed a tender kiss on her cheek. My lips burned with her warmth. I smirked at her and sauntered back into the hallway to lean against the outside of our hallway bathroom. I could see her in profile if I craned my neck and she downed the rest of her wine, shakily standing up to come meet me.

She sashayed her hips until she was standing in front of me. Since I was leaning against the wall, she stood in between my legs in the gloom of the hallway. She wrapped her hands around my neck and I clasped my arms around her back.

I leaned in to kiss her. My hands traipsed down her back, firmly but slowly, reaching towards her ass. It was too ruffled with her stupid dress so I kept going to reach up under it. As soon as I felt the skin under my fingertips, she gasped into my mouth. My hands slipped under her underwear and palmed the globes of her ass. We made out for a little bit. I loved pinching the bottom of her cheeks and lightly running my fingers down the middle. My hot mouth ate her up slowly. It really did feel illicit and my lips brushing against hers felt like fire. She shook in my arms, feeling as turned on as I was. I scratched my fingers at the back of her head, then up her side, barely grazing her breast. I pivoted her into the bathroom, purposely clumsy, like a real bar tryst.

She pushed me against the bathroom door, pressing her pelvis against me and inadvertently pressing into my cock. She gasped and separated her mouth from mine. I twisted my mouth in a devilish closed smirk.

"Fuck..." she whispered. She was really great at this role play thing.

"Turn around, babe..." I grabbed her by her hips and led her to the sink, twisting her around so she was facing the mirror. I trailed my lips down her neck and she moaned, looking at our reflection. I pressed her lower body into the sink and lifted up the ridiculous ruffles at her backside. I frantically pushed her panties to the side and touched her clit.

"Ugh!" She moaned.

"You're wet for me already, darling..." I bit her earlobe and she made eye contact with me through the mirror. Her eyebrows were scrunched up and her hands were gripping the lip of the sink in front of her. I had to concede silently to myself that this was a wonderful idea of hers. I really did feel like I was defiling someone's girlfriend, and it was hot.

I rubbed her with my left hand and unzipped my trousers with my right, bringing out the purple cock. I stopped touching her for a moment to tighten the straps at my side but then went to enter her with two fingers.

She gasped an alto "ah!" and it made my center throb.

I stroked her back and forth, slow but rough. My other hand touched her clit again and more of her juices gushed out. I took our cock and rubbed her entrance with it. It wasn't freezing, because it was pressed up against me for some time, but it did surprise her. I pressed into her and she gripped the sink harder.

"Fuck!" She gasped.

"Todo bien, mami?" I spoke into her ear with a smoky voice.

She gave another little high pitched gasp at my words and caresses.

"You're--you're big..." I could see her biting her lip.

"Hm...bigger than that dick boyfriend of yours?"

She nodded mutely, looking into my eyes. I grabbed her throat lightly and pushed her back into me to kiss along the side of her face.

I thrust slowly and she groaned, pitching forward.

Since she was so wet, I kept picking up the speed and groped her front and sides of her thighs. She opened her mouth wide and the moans and gasps she let out reverberated against the bathroom walls.

I admired her face next to mine in the reflection of the mirror. We really did make a handsome couple and in the privacy of our home, I felt endlessly confident and safe.

Eat your heart out, Kevin, Carlos, and fucking Gerry! I bit into her shoulder and she screamed. I pounded into her faster and her matching moans meant it was definitely welcome. I wished I could touch her clit, but trying to get at it through the ruffles meant breaking up the pace of my thrusts, so I just settled for groping her breasts. Her eyes were rolling back and instead of getting louder, she grew quieter in anticipation of her orgasm.

"Are you going to come for me?"

"Yes!" She screamed.

"Come then!" I panted. "Come for me, baby girl." I husked into her ear, biting at her. I pressed into her pelvis with my hand and felt her walls squeeze the cock harshly in her spasms.

"Yeah...good girl..." I kissed her neck softly and she held on tightly to my forearms over her chest, convulsing in nonstop pleasure.

I dripped more sex in her ear.

"What's your name, baby?"

"Su-Suzie."

"What's the name of Dickhead?"

"Tom..."

"I hope you understand that you don't need him anymore. Now that you have me...I'll leave you my number whenever you need my cock, okay, baby girl?"

I thrust one last time, making her gasp, and pulled out. I haphazardly stuffed the cock back in my pants and smoothed her ruffles down. She turned her around and attacked my mouth. I licked her bottom lip messily and gripped her face.

She pressed me into the bathroom door again and I pushed her away, my fingers wrapped lightly over her throat. I smiled at her, smug as shit.

"I've gotta get going, but I hope to see you soon." I dragged her outside the bathroom and gave her one last kiss. As I turned her around, I lifted her skirts again and slapped her ass. She jumped and cried out. She looked in my eyes as she walked backwards and I took a second while she was watching to adjust myself. Her eyes drifted down to look at my hand. She did a little finger wave and twirled out of sight. I turned back to our bedroom, elated.

Fuck, that was hot.

I took my clothes off and hung them up neatly. I didn't know if she wanted to keep going so I kept the strap on under my boxers. After I brushed my teeth in our bathroom, she skipped in to hug me from behind. She was wearing tiny shorts now and a tank top. She brushed off the drop of toothpaste I had on my chin and smiled at me through the mirror. Turning me around, she dragged me by my hands to shove me onto the bed.

"Mor...that was..." she whispered reverently in my face as she straddled me.

"Yeah...I wonder why we haven't done it before." My hands ran up her back.

"Hm!" She assented, kissing me aggressively. "And what was that?" She questioned excitedly.

"What do you mean?"

"The whole, you know, 'I can show you a better time than your boyfriend.'" She made her voice comically deep. I laughed.

"Aw shucks! Well...did you like it?"

"Loved it! I love when you're sweet and tender, too, but that out there? Wow, Mor!"

"You were amazing too! I love flirting with you and you played a little hard to get..." I grinned.

"Not that hard!" She scoffed. "You had me bent over the sink in like less than ten minutes. Did you...used to do that before?"

"What, pick up straight girls in bars?" She nodded and I shook my head.

"In college, I was more of a serial monogamist. So my dating life was more like, 'Hey, if you'd like, I'll buy you a frozen yogurt and recite you a little Whitman.'" She snorted.

"Hot!" She fanned herself. I laughed.

"And soon after I graduated, I met you. Plus I wasn't...as confident in my orientation as I am now. I still have insecurities but I'm trying to work through them."

She rested her elbows on my shoulders and held the back of my head tenderly.

"How about you? Any one night stands?"

She smiled sadly. "You know very well by now I never had the chance. I married Matthew right out of high school and met you a couple of years after we split..."

"I don't know...Maybe you needed someone during that time."

"No...I was just processing leaving him. I'd lost what was at one time my best friend that was going to be my partner forever. So what he did was extra hurtful. I couldn't jump into bed with anyone during that time." She said it so sadly.

I nodded, caressing her sides and looking at her cheeks and nose and lips.

"What insecurities did you mean, if you don't mind sharing?" She scratched at the back of my head. I sighed and pushed her off my lap to drag her to lay on the bed where we could speak more comfortably.

"Like, so today when you called me 'stud,' the boys laughed a little. It wasn't malicious, it just brought back a few memories. So I got a little self conscious about my outfit."

"Those fuckers." I laughed at that. I loved when she cursed. "I'm sorry, Moriah. I didn't mean to--"

"No, don't apologize! I loved it. I use the word too, like when I see an attractive butch woman. Or sometimes when I'm really feeling myself. It's just, I felt overdressed and out of place today for a little while."

She frowned.

"I don't want you to fix it or feel bad about your friends. They're very nice and generous." She scoffed lightly. "It's just something I feel sometimes about my clothes or the way I act."