You're the One that I Want

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know...you are a stud..." she smiled warmly at me, placing her palm firmly over the center of my chest.

I closed my eyes, letting her calming presence wash over me.

"Mor, you are so attractive. I think...they were jealous of your studliness." I snorted at that.

"Of your elegance." She kissed my neck and slunk her bare leg over both of mine, hooking her calf over mine. "Your kindness." A kiss on the underside of my jaw. "Your confidence. When the girls went into Amy's bedroom today, they absolutely attacked me with questions about you."

I leaned back to look into her eyes sharply.

"What? Why?"

"Come on, Mo! The guys might be oblivious but girls aren't. They asked me how we met, how you swept me off my feet, what you're like in bed..." she looked in my eyes.

I raised my eyebrow. "What did you tell them?"

"About how we met? The truth, that--"

"No, about my performance." She guffawed at that.

"Performance! Good grief, Mor! It's not a work evaluation, it's you and me, how we are together. Besides, I kept it simple, I just said you were wonderful." I accepted that with a quick nod.

"Every single night." She grinned mischievously. "You're wonderful...many times a night." She held up a hand, pretending to look at her nails, then suddenly held up a thumb on her other hand. I looked at her confused, then it clicked, she was holding up six fingers for six orgasms.

"Oh no..." I whispered, scandalized. "They...all...holy shit...you told them?"

"Yep! Hopefully they'll hold their husbands to a bit of a higher standard from now on." She rolled onto me to pin my wrists above my head and plumbed her tongue into my mouth. She ground her thigh into me and squeezed my wrists harshly, dancing her tongue with mine. My head swam with the lack of oxygen. She kissed my forehead then straightened to take off her shirt. Her center was on mine and she kept humping me. She pulled at my shirt and I helped her get it off. I ran my hands up her breasts and back down over the back of her ass, gripping tightly. She stood up and took off the rest of her clothes. We could have this conversation later, I took off my shorts and underwear too. She crawled between my legs and hooked my legs over her shoulders. She licked my clit and the sight of her red mane caressing my thighs was...ugh...I bucked my hips. She gripped my breasts as she sucked on me and I thanked the heavens or whoever the hell was listening for her attention and fire.

Just as I was nearing my peak, she shifted up so her center touched mine.

"Su-Suzie! Yes, please!"

She gripped my leg, supporting it along her and grinned down at me. Her breasts moved with the swivel of her hips. Her pussy ground against my clit and I clawed into her thighs. This was my favorite. Touching each other like this. It was the most primal, foundational way we showed we loved each other. Also, it was very wet.

She leaned down to suck my nipples then kiss me hotly.

"I love you, Moriah. Everything you are and everything in your brain."

I gripped her head and crushed her lips into mine, trying my best to make us one person. I pushed her away so I could reply.

"I love you, too, Suz. I can't believe you share your life with mine." She smiled at that.

Straightening, she moved faster, chasing our orgasms. I reached up to touch her nipple and mine at the same time as I felt my muscles tense with my impending unraveling. She was really good at this.

"I'm--I'm close." I stuttered out. She pinched my other nipple harshly.

I could feel her body shake as she came and the simple fact I was part of her...pleasure...joy...made me convulse with her. It was sloppy and she fell on me, kissing me messily.

We rolled back and forth, fighting for dominance and finally both gave up, panting at the ceiling next to each other.

"Fuck."

"Jesus Christ."

We laughed and argued about who would use the restroom first, neither wanting to get up first.