You're the One that I Want

Story Info
Suzie and Moriah dance around gender roles.
8k words
4.82
6.7k
13

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I just suggested she wear a strap."

My head jerked up from my phone where I was texting on the kitchen island. Suddenly, the text I was hyper focused on didn't seem so important anymore. I blinked away the stupid.

"What?" I thought we were talking about her straight friends, Amy and Kev.

"Yeah, that way she could peg him and it would be...I don't know...something new, maybe something like a trust exercise, power trip maybe?"

"Umm..." I was honestly at a loss for words.

"What? Do you think that was too forward?" She turned to look at me and I couldn't gauge where her mind was at. She seemed halfway between honestly considering her friends and possibly trying to rile me up?

"I--I...um"

She stopped chopping and raised her eyebrows.

I cleared my throat. "Well, sorry, what was the context again?" I put my phone down and stared at her. She smiled slowly but continued chopping and kept talking.

"Amy was saying that it had gotten a little...stale in the bedroom. And, yes, I'd probably had one too many mimosas, but we were talking and laughing and...I asked if they'd tried anal." She said it with a cock of her head.

My eyes were wide. I was desperate to hear the end of this story and I hardly cared we were due for a barbecue at theirs sometime next month.

"And she said?" I furiously prompted her.

"She said, 'Ew, no'" She leveled a derisive gaze at me.

I grimaced. "Which one is Amy again?"

"The brunette with the funny laugh."

"Yeah, no." I waggled my finger. "She did seem a little too puritan for me. You should have gayer friends."

She scoffed. I waited a beat.

"Well?"

"Well, what?"

"What did you say to Mrs. ClosedOff?"

"I told her it actually feels really nice. And Kev would enjoy it."

My mouth was open again.

"Fuck, Suzie! You're basically saying what we do in the bedroom!" I exclaimed, half-mad, half-aroused.

"I'm sorry! I was tipsy, alright? Plus, she's my friend and I don't like the idea of her not getting some."

Now I scoffed.

"O...Kay...what did she say to that?"

She smiled at me and giggled an extremely evil laugh. I couldn't help but grin at her.

"She was confused. She thought I meant if he would...you know?" She raised her eyebrow. I nodded quickly and gestured for her to continue. "But I told her she could do the...deed."

"Deed?"

She covered her face with her hands and I briefly worried about the knife she still had in her grip.

"I...implied that she could be the one to...give..."

My mental image of this Amy giving it to Kevin was...well...kind of incredible. He seemed like a manly man. I certainly wouldn't have this discussion with him, though.

I grimaced and swallowed.

"Oh, come on! It's a brave new world! Men can be pegged!"

"Yes..." I treaded carefully, not wanting to inhibit her. "It's...perfectly okay if Mr. Kevin gets pegged...but how did she take it?"

She blushed and went back to chopping celery.

"Suzie?"

"I may have mentioned how good you are at it."

"Suzie!"

"Well...I felt sorry for her! She shouldn't have to go through a shitty sex life!"

"Omigod! That is their business! If they wanna have a vanilla kind of life then let them!"

She pursed her lips. I battled in my head between wondering if I worried about what they thought of me now and wanting to keep Suzie talking. They were her friends after all. I guess she should dictate how much she shared to her friends. It actually didn't bother me at all, unless they ganged up on me at dinner, or something. But even then, I would probably end up on top on a situation like that anyway.

"Ok, ok. What. Did. She. Say?" I enunciated. I rubbed my temple.

"She seemed...intrigued." She shrugged.

"Ah-ha?"

She grinned and said much more confidently, "she asked where to buy a strap and what size to get."

I was speechless. The image of Kevin, my bro, taking it in the ass by his wife was, well, kind of hot. Especially because it was my Suzie egging them on.

Without me noticing, she'd turned off the stove and sidled up next to me.

"You wanna know what else I told her?"

I turned slowly to stare at her face. She was leaning towards me with her hands on the seat of my chair. I nodded mutely.

"I told her you could give her some pointers." I groaned and slipped my fingers in my hair. She chuckled and rubbed my back.

"Suzie! What the--why the hell do I have a mental image of pegging a guy in my head?" I pulled at my hair.

"Well? You would do it better..." She was smug as shit, but so, so sexy.

"What...did...she...say?" I asked, for, hopefully, the final time. I was at the end of my thread.

Suzie pecked the side of my cheek and went back to the other side of the island, chopping like nothing had happened.

"She laughed for like, five straight minutes then said no."

I exhaled in relief. I'd probably do any fucking thing she asked, including peg a dude in front of his wife and my girlfriend. But it made me taste something icky in my mouth. I only wanted her in my bed.

"Relax, darling. I wouldn't pimp you out like that. I'm just a little sad that their palate isn't...a little more refined."

I guffawed at that.

"Well! Let's hope your friend buys a strap to peg her husband with!" I went back to my phone. I tried to focus on what I was trying to say to my editor about the latest manuscript I sent over and slowly started typing again. I vaguely heard her sizzling something and moving dishes around.

I think I'd said everything I needed to say in the text and looked over our conversation again to make sure I wasn't missing any issue he had.

She moved behind me, again, and hugged me. I put my phone face down and a couple of feet away from me while I gripped her forearms.

She whispered in my ear and I felt her warm breath vibrate against my ear. "Can we do something non-vanilla today? Something...chocolatey?"

I winced at her phrasing but she didn't see me. Far be it from me to judge her urges, but it did take a minute to swallow my stupid remark in my throat. I finally smiled and squeezed her arms harder into me.

"Whips?" I teased. "A little BDSM? Ooh! Ice??"

She giggled behind me and kissed my neck.

"Let's forget dinner. I'm not hungry." She dragged me heavily by my hand to the bedroom.

"Ohhh! I've got it! Whipped cream! No? Honey?"

She silenced me with a kiss and shoved me onto the bed.

"You know what I want." She teased as she stripped her clothes off. Her blue nail polish dragged up her torso as she gripped the edges of her blouse and she wasn't wearing a bra. She slipped her tiny shorts off too and I admired the way it cut into her soft skin as she ran them down her thighs. She was so soft. My mouth salivated.

As she straddled me, I immediately flipped her over and took off my shirt. I thunked my palms heavily on the mattress close to her face and she grinned.

"Pierce or John, baby?" I looked down at her while she considered. Pierce Brosnan is the name of our giant dildo and John Mayer is the small one.

"Both?" She smiled devilishly. I raised my eyebrows even as I leaned down to kiss her, I kept pushing my lips into hers, not letting her take a breath.

"Yes." I kissed her jaw and neck, biting at the furthest part of her neck I could reach. She let out a tiny high pitched cry. Taking her hand while I kept licking her, we shifted so I could drag her own hand onto her breast to squeeze then drag it slowly down her belly into her curls. I scratched slowly between her fingers then kept going, pushing her own hand between her lips. Speaking into her mouth, just an inch away, I teased her. "Touch yourself while I put the boys on."

She moaned. I kissed her, pressing my lips to hers roughly.

Standing up, I finally took off all my clothes and rooted around the dresser for the double harness. I planned in my head how quick or slow my thrusts had to be so I wouldn't hurt her. The huge one was obviously on top and the tiny one was on the bottom, but the pace was always a little problematic here.

I strapped on the two dildos and looked over to see Suzie's hooded eyes staring at me. She was frotting her clit and circling her nipples. I sighed deeply. Who the fuck cares about the world? This is me and her and the world could crumble to dust for all I cared.

I flipped the bottle of lube a few feet in the air and caught it smoothly before I threw it on the bed next to her. She rolled her eyes at my affected suaveness, even as she kept touching herself. I grinned and shoved her hand away as I leaned down to lick her persistently. She groaned and thunked her head on the mattress, giving in to me on the flip of a dime. I hummed into her pussy, licking as far inside as I could and pressing my tongue roughly into her lips and clit.

She sighed. "Oh fuck, Mor."

I hummed harder. I licked at her clit over and over again, pinching with my fingers the sensitive skin where her pussy and thighs met and dragging my nails all over her thighs.

When she clutched at my scalp, I folded my mouth over her clit and sucked lightly. She gasped.

I tasted the glans of her clit and ran my tongue in circles around it as I sucked. Her hips started to move and I felt her arousal at my chin. My heart exploded at her taste.

"Ugh!" She groaned in a sustained low purr.

Her nails were digging into my skin. I stopped touching her clit and she whined. I sucked on her lips. This went on and I exulted in her eager responses.

She whined louder and louder and I had to control myself to not give in to her right away.

"Mor, please."

"Not 'Mor' tonight."

"Ugh!" I honestly didn't know if that was frustration or arousal but it was fine either way.

I kept teasing her until she complied.

"Okay! Please...Daddy. I need to come. Right now."

I focused on her clit, sucking in a steady staccato. Her hips moved faster and she moved her hands to grip the slats of the headboard above her. She panted heavily as I amped up the pace.

"Daddy! I need you inside, please!" She cried brokenly.

"No, baby. Come for me then I'll fuck you properly." I did want her wet enough so her juices ran down her ass.

She groaned in arousal. It was definitely arousal this time with my command.

"Will you be daddy's girl today?"

"Fuck, yes!" She squirted over my chin. What the hell? She usually needs my fingers in her to squirt. She came suddenly, breaking open my lip as she bucked into my face and her chest shot up a foot in the air. I licked her slowly while she came down, finally placing one last kiss on her clit. I worked my way up her warm body licking here and sucking harshly there. I pecked wet kisses all over her face quickly and she giggled, slipping her fingers into my hair and tangling them into the strands.

"Ready?"

"Ugh! I don't know if I can survive it, Mo! Oh god!" She shuddered.

I hummed into her throat, biting into it. I wanted to give her a little time to be comfortable with the next step.

"God, I love your breasts!" I moaned as I grabbed one roughly and devoured the other one. I spent an equal amount of time on each nipple, making them tall and wet.

"I love your mouth." She countered.

I held her sides in my grip tenderly while I worked my way down to her belly, licking around her bellybutton.

Kneeling between her legs, I spread her thighs to look at her wet center. Taking her juices, I coated them all over her lips. I took John and entered her as Pierce rubbed over her clit and mons. She gripped my forearms.

"Ohh! That's nice!" The veins on Pierce stimulated her clit and I kept thrusting the smaller girth into her pussy. I kissed her as I built her back up and my sweat started to run down my back. I shuddered as I relished this woman under me, soft and pliable. She was strong, independent, and head and shoulders more amazing than anyone else in the world. But she was also mine for as long as she wanted and I was hers until...well, there really was no end for that in my brain.

After she started to move her hips, I took the lube and coated Pierce. She was biting her lip and looking at my movements. I pulled out and took both dicks in my hands, entering her with Pierce first and as the tip of John reached her hole, I put more lube at her anus. I looked at her face before I went in. She had her eyebrows scrunched up and was biting her lip harshly, gasping quietly. I nudged her shoulder and she laid back. I took a nearby pillow and lifted her hips to put it under her.

"Relax, darling." She took a deep breath and unclenched her muscles.

I positioned the second cock again and rimmed her hole with the head for a while, stimulating her clit with my fingers.

"Mor!" She cried.

I pressed the cock in slowly and she opened for me. Once the head popped through, she moaned in a high pitch. I took more lube and coated the shaft again, squirting more of it over her mons to drip down everywhere. We'd long since put waterproof bedding below our sheets, so I could make a mess whenever I wanted.

I touched her clit lovingly while she adjusted and then she gripped my forearm. I looked at her and her eyes were dangerous. Molten lava that spoke lowly in a silent threat. I leaned down to crush her lips and pushed my hips further in. I leaned back and hooked her knees under my forearms to open her up properly.

I positioned myself on my palms over the bed and started what would be the most exertion of my life. That may have been an exaggeration, but I knew I'd at least feel sore tomorrow. I relished the burn of my thighs and biceps as I thrust slowly in and out. She closed her eyes and touched herself everywhere as she luxuriated in the feeling of being filled up.

"Faster." She commanded quietly. I leaned forward a little more and picked up the pace. She moaned in rhythm. I sucked on her nipple as I humped her and she clawed at my sweaty back.

I was alternating the pace here and there. Fast, then slow, then hard, then smooth. Her legs started trembling under my forearms and I was reaching the end of my limit. I contemplated whether to make her come or make her ride me but she made my decision for me in that second.

"FUCK! Please, Mor!" I leaned up again and furiously drove into her as I touched her clit, letting go of one leg of hers so I could comfortably reach it. She cried out with her mouth wide open as she scrabbled to get a grip on something, anything. Her hips bucked in tandem with my own as we rushed toward her release. "Shit!" She panted heavily. I strummed her clit harder and she tensed harshly, her holes putting up resistance as we plunged into the orgasm. I slowed down everything and caressed her front, letting her other leg flop down.

"Holy shit." She whispered as her breath slowed down. I put my palm to her heart and felt it pounding. She placed her own hand over my other wrist and led it from her clit to her pulse point on her neck. I held two fingers to the vein.

"Your heart is pounding." I said reverently.

"You make my heart race, Mor." She said breathlessly. I leaned down to kiss her and John popped out of her hole, making her gasp in my mouth.

"Are you alright, darling?" I asked softly.

"Fan-fucking-tastic." I grinned and pulled out Pierce while she shuddered. I reached into the harness to take John out and threw it over the side of the bed. I rolled her onto her side and laid beside her, spooning her. I pulled her leg back over my thigh and pushed Pierce back into her, making her gasp. I shifted to find the right leverage and started thrusting into her again. I figured that if I was to die from exertion, at least make it the best night of her life. Once I had a good slow pace going, I pulled her chin back to kiss me and clutched her front, possessing her. She could only kiss me shakily and grip my forearms as she raced to another orgasm. I loved when she was tender and sensitive like this. She was on a hair trigger. After some time, she didn't have breath enough to kiss me anymore and I dragged my palm down her front to rub her clit again. I hoped I hadn't rubbed her raw by this point, but I trusted she would stop me if it was too much. Her whole body trembled in my arms and she was pitching forward even as she impaled herself against me. She came shaking and gasping again and flopped onto her belly, bringing me with her. I was still half in her so I hovered behind her and languorously thrust as she came back down. She gripped my hip behind her and begged me to stop.

"No, please, I'm done." I slipped out of her and wiped at my face. I found the energy to stand up and take off the harness. I went to the restroom to clean everything, got some waters, and found new sheets before I went back to the bedroom.

She was snoring and drooling on the pillow when I came back. I smiled warmly at her still flushed back and sticky hair. Now, how the hell was I going to change the soaked sheets? We would probably have to burn them with the amount of lube and come all over them.

--------

About a month later, I was in Amy's backyard ooh-ing and ahh-ing at Kevin's smoker along with the guys. I had my requisite cold one gripped in my hand and had already bragged about my amazing caramelized pork belly. If I had any qualms about being one of the boys, I just reminded myself how inane home decor talk was.

I hung on Suzie's every word like gospel but I could do without her girlfriends' vapid talk. Their husbands were a lot more sane.

I would catch glimpses of my girl here and there when she came out to set the patio table or when she giggled to something her friend said. One time she did a little twirl to the music they had on in the kitchen and flashed me quickly by lifting up her skirt. I was counting the seconds I could drag her home and into bed, but we needed to be "social."

Kevin cleared his throat and I focused again. It was him and I just staring at the grill.

"Hey, so...Amy bought something..."

"Uh-huh?" I kind of already knew where this conversation was going and I looked for emergency exits.

"It's...um...I don't know how I feel about it."

"Hey, dude...I don't know if I want to have this conversation with you."

"Mo, come on, please! I don't have anyone I can talk to about this. And Amy already mentioned that you guys are into it."

I cringed. "Um, ok. I'm all ears."

"First, does it hurt?"

"Well, if you go too fast, yes. But if you go slow and have plenty of lube then, it shouldn't really."

"Ok, do I have to do it or can she?"

"Yikes! Um, you definitely don't have to do anything you don't want to. But I honestly think you'd like it if you tried it. Her too."

"So she does it? To...you?..." he gestured awkwardly.

"Yes. Not often, but she's done it. She..." I stumbled over my words wondering how much information was private. "Um...let me put it this way...some people like it more often than others. Try it once, maybe twice. Have her do it, and just be honest."

He stared at the sizzling burgers like they would tell him whether to try anal or not.

"How big is the...?" I trailed off.

"Not huge. Smaller than me, I guess."

"Oh, ok." I paused. "Hey, listen, if you're not relaxing or she isn't then try again another day, ok? It's just going to go badly if you're not into it."

"Ok. Thanks."

"No problem. This isn't going to be weird, is it? Like you and me?"

"No, you're not the one thinking about the fucking pink dildo in our room."

I snorted and he glared at me. "Well, shit! Now I am!" I cuffed him on the back and he shook his head. "Look a little happier, dude. It just means your girl wants you. In fun and exciting new ways!"

He nodded to himself.

I escaped, wandering over to pet their Labrador and Suzie swooped past me. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her flush to me.