You're Why We Fly

Story Info
I meet a flight attendant.
7.3k words
4.7
19.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hate to fly. I just hate it. The airline industry is nothing more than a con game, and the airport scene is very stressful to me. Then there are the planes themselves. It's become like riding the Long Island RR, but without the pleasure of comfortable, roomy seats. I'd much rather drive, no matter how far. Sometimes, however, I'm left with little choice. An old friend of almost 50 years duration recently lost his partner of 41 years, and I found myself on a plane to Albuquerque for a rush visit, for comfort, and almost more importantly, distraction.

The trip out was an ordeal, its main feature a gate change during the layover at DFW, a two terminal move that basically screwed any chance I'd have for a semi decent lunch. The flights themselves weren't too bad-the turbulence was minimal, despite some less than ideal weather, and arrival at Albuquerque was on time. My friend and I had a good visit, at least as good as could be expected under the circumstances, and I left him in much better spirits than when I arrived.

The trip back was a little more organized, and getting through ABQ was uneventful-which is the way I like it. We arrived at DFW on time, and the layover was quiet. The fun was about to start, though, when I got on the connecting flight for the leg home. I had picked up a bag of Tastykake chocolate mini donuts in Albuquerque, after seeing them on a rack in a Walgreens while my friend picked up a prescription, and had stuck the bag in the top of my carry on before I got on the plane.

"Oh good, you brought me donuts," said the flight attendant as I boarded.

I laughed. "Yep, little chocolate donuts," I said, echoing John Belushi's famous line from a long ago episode of Saturday Night Live. "The Breakfast of Champions!!"

I looked up to see a blonde MILF, maybe mid 40's, smiling at me. She was kinda cute, blonde hair down to her shoulders, nice shape, as best I could tell in her amorphous airline uniform, pretty face, especially since she was smiling at me.

"I love chocolate donuts," she called after me. I would have stopped a moment, but the onslaught of boarding passengers made that an impossibility.

"I'll save you some," I called back, and headed to my seat in the rear of the plane. I hoped she'd be around for beverage service later, maybe we could have another word or two. It was not to be, as she was working the forward section of the cabin, and I had the other attendant, a guy, in the back. During the preflight announcements, she introduced herself as Susan, part of a Dayton, Ohio, based crew. I don't recall her partner's name, not that it mattered to me. I was focused on Susan, the playful blonde MILF who had suddenly turned what was an uncomfortable leg of the trip on a too small airplane into a little fun.

When I got off the plane at my home airport, Susan was at the door, thanking us for flying with them, all the usual pabulum the airline folks feed us at the end of a trip. I was ready for her. I had opened my bag of donuts when I got my stuff out of the overhead bin, and stopped a moment as I went past.

"Have a little chocolate donut," I said, as our eyes met.

Susan laughed, not expecting this unusual offer.

"Only a donut?? I was hoping for dinner!!" she said, her blue eyes sparkling. I looked at her a moment, then pulled my boarding pass from my shirt pocket. I quickly wrote my cell number on the back and handed it to her.

"How long til you get off this thing??"

"Ill be off duty in about an hour," she said, smiling. "I'll call you."

I looked at her not quite sure what to make of this turn of events. I've lusted over many a flight attendant in the occasional times I've flown, but I never approached one, thinking, for one thing, they probably get hit on all the time, and are largely tired of it; and most of them, as a result, have much more, and better choices than an old fat guy from the mid south.

I got my bag-the airline had gate checked it at Albuquerque, since the flight was full and they were hoping to free up some space in the overhead bins-from baggage claim, walked the three miles out to my car, which I had parked in the economy lot, stowed my stuff, and headed to the cell phone lot, on the odd chance Susan really would call me. We had touched down about six, and it was now pushing 6:40. Another half hour or so, maybe, til Susan called me, if she was really serious about dinner. I was not hopeful, for the reasons I noted above, and was a little skeptical that she would really call an old fat guy whom she just had a smart ass exchange with at the gate. A half hour...we'll see.

I waited til 7:05, and was going to give her til 7:15 before I gave up on the idea of dinner with a cute blonde stewardess, and just went to get dinner on my own, when the phone rang. It was a 740 area code. Bingo!!

"Hello??"

"Hi, Tom??"

"Yep. That's me, the donut king."

Laughter on the other end. "I just got done here. You want to pick me up at the main terminal(the only terminal. It's a small airport)?? I'll be out front. I just have to let the hotel shuttle know I won't be riding with them."

"I'll be there in five, I'm out in the cell phone lot. Look for a black Toyota. You'll be the gal in the blue suit??"

She laughed again. "Yeah, you'll know it's me, I stand out from everyone else."

I laughed, and we hung up. I headed toward the terminal. Susan was just coming out to the sidewalk as I pulled up. I stopped in the crosswalk, and she recognized me right away. I got out and opened the door for her, taking her pull along and stowing it in the back. I had taken the bag of donuts out of my carry on and set it on the console.

"Here, I brought you a present."

Susan laughed. "You're too kind," she said, then leaned over to give me a quick kiss hello, taking my face in her right hand. I was taken aback, not expecting such a familiar greeting from someone I had just met. She opened the bag and looked in. "They're perfect!!" she said, closing it up and setting it back on the console. She kissed me again, a quick peck, and I stowed the donuts in the back seat, and rolled out toward the airport exit, and on into one of the main cities in our area.

"What strikes you for dinner. I can't imagine you want fast food," I said, to Susan's laughter.

"Oh, come on. Everyone enjoys a good Wendy's chicken sandwich," she kidded.

"OK, then, Wendy's it is. Unless you'd rather have Chick-Fil-A..."

"Now you're getting extravagant. You sure you want to splurge for that on a first date??"

"Hey, nothing's too good for a girl who loves a chocolate donut."

Susan laughed again. "So, what's good here??"

I thought a minute. "Depending on what you like, we have several places that serve catfish-this is the south, after all-and there are a number of good barbecue places. We also have a couple of hibachi restaurants if you like Japanese, and few steak joints. They're scattered around the area. Where's your hotel??"

"Rogers," she said.

"OK. I know a few places in the area. What moves you??"

"I could go for some barbecue. Got a good place here??" She smiled.

"I think I can find something," I said, returning her smile. We drove on into Rogers, and I made my way to Smokin' Joe's, a now expanded restaurant from when I had first moved to the area, that put out a pretty good plate. We went in and got a table.

Dinner was fun, and we quickly found that we played off each other well, and really enjoyed each other's company. I had been an over the road trucker for several years, so we had no end of road stories, some of them surprisingly similar, to share. For a purely chance meeting of a couple of smart asses, the date was a hit, and we spent the better part of two hours having a great barbecue dinner, she pulled pork, me a mix of hot link and brisket, and just generally enjoying the visit.

It was finally pushing past 9 PM, and the restaurant staff was giving us the 'time to go' eye, as they were looking to get closed up. We took the hint and headed to my car. "Where am I taking you??" I asked, getting the idea it would be one of the places fairly close to the airport.

"Holiday Inn Express," said Susan. "I think it's over on highway 12."

"Yeah, I know where it is. We're about fifteen minutes away." I smiled at her, and we were off. As much fun as we had, I didn't know quite what to expect when we got there. I didn't know if she had her own room, or was even interested in taking this further, though I suspected I would not be where I was now if she hadn't. Still, I worried that if she was not planning for an overnight, or at least, late evening, guest, and I assumed if she wasn't, we're going to have an awkward ending to the night.

I needn't have worried. I pulled up in front of the hotel, ready to drop Susan to go in. "Coming up??" she said, opening the door.

"And miss out on chocolate donuts?? Are you kidding??"

Susan laughed, and I got out to get her pull along out of the back. She took it and went in to get her key, while I parked and pulled out a change of clothes and my shower bag. She was just getting the key from the desk clerk when I came in. We looked at each other a moment, giving each other a knowing smile, bid the desk guy a good night, and headed for the elevator.

We went up to the third floor, down to the end of the hall. Susan keyed in the door, and we walked into a suite.

"Living large on the company's nickel??" I teased.

Susan laughed. "I stay in these places so often, I get enough points for an upgrade a couple times a month." She kissed me. "I thought tonight was a good time to do it," she said smiling. We looked at each other a moment, then leaned closer, ever so slowly closer. I took her in my arms, and we met in a long, deep kiss that left no doubt as to why we were there. When we pulled away, Susan said, "Be right back," and excused herself to run to the bathroom, dragging her pull along with her. I found a chair and sat, taking my shoes off.

Susan came back out of the bathroom a changed woman. When she went in, she was wearing the usual flight attendant uniform: Navy blue suit, white shirt under, black stockings, black shoes. When she came out, the skirt was a lot shorter, and the stockings were a lot sheerer. She still had the jacket from her suit on, but as it turned out, it wouldn't be on long.

She came over to me, holding the bag of donuts. In her best stewardess "Coffee, Tea, or Me" voice, she asked if she could be of any assistance.

"I'd love a chocolate donut," I said, playing into the role. She opened the bag, and leaned forward to hand me a couple of donuts. Her jacket was open enough that I could see a bit of cleavage when she leaned toward me. I wanted to see more. "You look so uncomfortable in that tight jacket. I bet you could move around better if you took it off," I said, popping a donut into my mouth.

Susan stood, and gave me that look your teacher gives you when you haven't done your homework. "I'd love to, but it's against regulations. The airline is quite particular about our appearance. We must look professional at all times, on or off duty."

I smiled at her. "OK, I get that. But it looks like we're the only ones on this flight. Nobody would know. I'm surely not going to say anything to get my favorite flight attendant in trouble. I might see her again some time. I wouldn't want her to hold back on the donuts, after all."

Susan laughed at that. "Well OK, since you put it that way..." She started to unbutton the jacket, undoing two buttons, which revealed more of her white shirt, then turned away from me. She got all the buttons undone, and the jacket fell away. I took a good look at her from behind. Hmmm.....no bra strap. It would surely show through in such a sheer top. Then Susan turned around.

My observation was correct. She stood in front of me, her shirt unbuttoned down to mid breast, revealing a good bit of what looked like a set of D cup tits, which were displaying their pink areolae and dark nipples quite prominently as she inhaled deeply. The rest of her shirt gapped around her tits, as it was rather tight, and when she turned sideways, I got a good look at ample side boob.

"That doesn't look like it's quite regulation," I teased. "I'll bet you get in trouble for that if someone sees it."

Susan smiled. "It's a special look for some of our special passengers. After all, you're why we fly. And, I think we're about to take off." With that, she sat in a chair she had put opposite me. Her legs parted as she readied for "take off," and her skirt rode up, giving me a perfect view of a pair of thigh highs, and better yet, a pair of sheer black panties. The light was right, and I got a good look at them, her thick blonde pubes showing through the thin fabric, and a few stray blonde curls that escaped the leg bands. I was quite ready to take off now.

"I think I'm ready to take off any time," I said, to her smile,

"Well, then, I think we should get this flight off the ground." She came over to me and sat on my thighs, her skirt riding up, putting her stocking clad thighs up close, and pushing her panties out into the open as she spread her legs around me. Then there was her shirt, which was almost in my face as she sat on me, her nipples poking lewdly through the thin top, the buttons stretched across her tits. She reached down to rub the front of my shorts, finding my already full erection, slowly stroking its full length. "I guess you are ready to take off," she said, kissing me. What started out as a short kiss, grew into a much longer one, Susan increasing the pressure on my hard dick. I rubbed her tits through her top, then opened the next button, her shirt now open down past them. I reached in to fondle their bare softness, making sure to roll the nipples with my index finger and thumb, making her squirm.

"You're going to make me take off if you keep doing that," she said, smiling through her arousal.

"I think we both may go into orbit before long," I teased, again squeezing pliant tits.

Susan squirmed again, her body shuddering as I sent her into a short orgasm. She gasped as I made her cum from her tits being played with, then sighed. She kissed me, and reached for the button on my shorts, undoing it, and trying to get my zipper down, having only limited success due to my sitting position. She stood, and pulled me up, finishing the job, letting my shorts drop to the floor. I kicked them off my feet, and she knelt in front of me, taking my throbbing erection in her hand, kissing the head, then taking it in her mouth once she had me back down in the chair.

Her mouth on me was exquisite. Any rumors that stewardesses give good head were surely borne out by the marvelous sucking Susan was giving me, and I could feel the cum starting to rise. While she was blowing me, I reached down and got a good feel of her hanging tits, opening another button for more access. I was now able to get a good handful of this blonde stew's fat titties. It felt good to feel their heft in my hands, and I again worked her nipples over, hoping to make her cum again. She was starting to taste my precum, and pulled off me, getting up from her kneeling position, sitting on my thighs again. I undid another button, her shirt now open almost all the way down. Her big soft tits were almost, but not quite, falling out of her top. Her stockinged things were smooth on my legs, and she was now sitting so her panties were fully out in the open.

Susan kissed me, stroking my swelling dick. "This is something we reserve for our special fliers," she said, letting go of me a moment, and reaching down to her sheer black panties. I could see she was already getting rather wet, and her bush was matting against the thin fabric. She pulled the right leg band to the side, revealing her dirty blonde bush, the thick hair framing her spread outer labia, inside which were her now lewdly protruding inner labia, themselves spread open, ready to have a thick, very hard, very erect penis pass between them. She kissed me again, a long kiss that lingered for several minutes. I felt her legs lift off me, then she grabbed my dick, and I felt the head probing around her pubes, then pass over her clit. Next thing I knew, the head was pushing her labia open even wider, their wetness eager to accept first the swelling head of my cock, then the shaft entering her very slick pussy. I went in all the way, her clit coming to rest on my pubic bone. Susan let out a whimper at the simultaneous contact of the base of my cock on her clit, and the head of my cock poking her womb.

Susan sighed as she accommodated my cock inside her. "Mmmm....this is the part of the program I love best." She looked me in the eye. "Our very special fliers get to fuck us bareback." We kissed deeply again, she riding me, rocking back and forth, getting my cock good and deep inside her soaking pussy. I unbuttoned her shirt the rest of the way, pulling the tails out of her skirt, and pushing it off her shoulders. She lifted my T-shirt off me, and we embraced, feeling for the first time our naked bodies together, my chest on her soft tits, her tits pressed into my hairy chest. I felt her hand go rubbing around me, her fingers playing in the thick hair.

Susan grabbed a handful of hair, breaking our kiss momentarily. "I love this," she said, playing in it. "I love a guy with a hairy chest, I love the way it feels when I run my fingers though his hair," she kissed me hard, making sure her tits pushed hard against me, "I love the feel of your soft hair on my tits." She kissed me again.

I laughed. "That's a good thing." I kissed her. "I love the feel of your soft tits on my chest, so soft and round. I could do this all day." We kissed again, and I pulled her tighter to me. While I was crushing her tits to me, I grabbed her shapely ass with my other hand, and pulled her pussy harder onto my cock, the now swelling head poking hard into her womb.

"God, you're filling me!!" exclaimed Susan, feeling the head banging into her cervix. I was now swelling as I neared my release. "Oh, yeah, fill me with your sweet fat cock. Fill me with your cum..."

"Is that part of the Special Flyers Program??" I asked.

"Oh, yes. Yes, it is...." Her voice trailed off into a sigh. I didn't want to cum yet, I had more plans for Susan. I held deep, then reached the hand that was holding her to me around to give her tits a good feel, then down her belly to her bush. I leaned her back, now able to get a full look at her nicely shaped tits, and placed my hand so that the palm was on her belly and bush, and my thumb contacted her clit.

"I'm going to make you cum first," I said, making circles on her clit with my thumb.

"Ohhhh....." sighed Susan as the effect of my playing with her clit set in. A minute later, she cried out and came, her pussy letting go a big flood of woman cum, soaking my cock and balls, even my thighs, her hips bucking and thrusting. I wrapped my arms around her, and she kissed me so hard I thought she was going to break a tooth. I was able to hold on and not cum, though I did leak a good amount of precum into her, making her wet, orgasmic pussy even slicker. As she came down, I slowly rocked her on me, working the slippery precum into her, making her even wetter.

We took a few minutes to catch our breath, kissing softly as we let the orgasmic high subside. I eased Susan off me, holding her hands to steady her after riding on me on a desk chair. She looked a little disappointed.

"You didn't cum??" she asked, feeling her opening with two fingers, though noting she was quite well lubed inside. "You did cum!! I'm feeling it!!"

"Just a little." I guess I'd let more precum go inside her than I thought. "There's lots more. I plan on taking full advantage of this 'special flyer' program."

Susan smiled. "Good, because there are still benefits you haven't experienced." She leaned over to kiss me. I stood, giving her a deep kiss, and leading her to the bed. I turned it down, and reached around the back of her skirt unzipping it. I pushed down, working it over her hips, letting it fall to the floor. I then took her panties, still askew from our sitting fuck, and slid them off her hips, and they fell to the floor. Susan was now naked in front of me, except for the thigh highs that so perfectly shaped her legs. I took in the sight of her full tits, nipples standing up in arousal, her thick blonde bush, wet with her recent climax, her labia still spread from their recent plundering. She was gorgeous. I told her so.

12