All Comments on 'You're Why We Fly'

by dispatcher59

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_15 months ago

Great story! I hope Susan calls! 😉

Did a lot of flying before I retired but never had anything like this. Then again I never had a bag of chocolate donuts with me either! BTW if she does call at some point in the future I want details!

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Neat story, and a 5 rating for some realistic sounding pussy hair!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice description. "I took in the sight of her full tits, nipples standing up in arousal, her THICK blonde bush, wet with her recent climax, her labia still spread from their recent plundering. She was gorgeous. I told her so." Keep at it, I gave you a five rating for her anatomy descriptiveness. I love those nipples and that thick pussy hair too.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

According to the local newspaper, the restaurant the couple ate at was planning to close for remodeling after a lightning-strike spawned fire in late 2023 damaged part of the restaurant. Google says that it is open this week.

dispatcher59dispatcher592 months agoAuthor

Yeah, they had a fire and were closed for several months. They show open now, as you noted. It worked for the story, and was convenient. Prior to being Smokin' Joe's, that building had a Chinese restaurant, whose proprietor was from Queens NY, and made some really good food there. Unfortunately, it was wasted on Arkies, and they ultimately closed. Too bad. Smokin' Joe's is pretty good BBQ, and I like the hot link, but BBQ joints are pretty common around here-Penguin Ed's is pretty good too, and there are others-but I really miss the NY Chinese food that I grew up on.

The restaurant as built, if I recall, was a Sambo's.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

great story its nice to read about a woman with a hairy pussy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous