You're Why We Fly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks," said Susan bashfully, blushing from the unexpected praise.

"No, really. You're stunningly beautiful. I love your smile, I think the glasses are incredibly sexy..."

You're the only one who thinks so," she cut me off. "I'd rather wear contacts, but they irritate my eyes a lot of the time."

"I wear readers a lot-aging eyeballs," I kidded. "But I could never get used to the idea of putting my fingers in my eyes." I kissed her. "But on you, they throw off this amazingly sexy vibe, kinda like that 'naughty librarian' thing, and just as good. It's a good look, and I've been enjoying it immensely."

Susan smiled and kissed me. "You're sweet," she said. I took her hands and moved her over to the bed, sitting her down.

"Scoot up," I said, and she moved up onto the bed, and I joined her there. We lay facing each other, kissing softly and enjoying the feel of our closeness, running our hands over the other's body, savoring all the parts we would soon have in contact, she gently stroking my cock, I playing with her tits, and running my fingers through her bush, occasionally stroking over her clit.

After a while, I rolled Susan over onto her back, and moved down to kneel in front of her. She lifted her left leg so her knee was crooked, opening her pussy to me. I kissed her stockinged leg at the knee, and started moving up, kissing the sheer, silky nylon on both legs and feeling it on my face as I got closer to my prize. I reached the tops of her stockings, then kissed her exposed thighs for the short distance remaining, slowly swirling my tongue on her. I could smell the aroma of womanhood coming off her gaping cunt, her inner lips splayed in anticipation of my impending entry.

I finally reached Susan's spread labia, looked up at her and licked my lips, drawing a gasp from her. "This is the donut I really wanted," I said, to her laughter. I licked up and down her furrow, to which she responded by taking my head in her hands, guiding me up and down as I licked into her, rolling my tongue over her clit on the top of each pass. As I licked, I put one finger, then two, into her moistening twat, getting her to the brink quickly. She now had a firm grip on my head, and was begging me to send her over the edge. Not one to disobey a pretty girl in need, I licked hard over her clit, rolling my tongue over it, back and forth, up and down, and was rewarded by Susan's enthusiastic response, a gush of her womanly juices all over my face as she held me tight to her, her fingers pulling my hair.

When Susan's orgasm retreated, I looked up. She looked down at me, an exhausted look on her pretty face. "Bet I look like the donut now," I teased her.

"Yeah, glazed!!" She retorted. I moved up on her, kissing through her bush and up her belly, lingering on her heaving tits, sucking each til I felt her squirm, and her nipples were poking high. I kissed her neck, then her mouth, a kiss she met eagerly. I love a woman who isn't shy about kissing me after I've gone down on her. It's so arousing, and my cock was showing it, stiff as a post, and bobbing in down from my body as it hovered over her, grazing her blonde pubes as we kissed.

Susan was ready, and took the shaft of my cock, aiming the head at her wide open cunt. I found the mark easily as she guided me in, and I pushed forward, the head spreading her even more, and the rest following. I moved in slowly, looking in her eyes as I gradually made my way to her cervix, stopping when the head was poking her womb, my balls dragging on her ass. She let out a sigh as she adjusted to my presence once more. She sighed.

Once firmly ensconced in Susan's welcoming, wet pussy, I started to pull back, and then thrust forward, quickly building to a steady rhythm. She met me thrust for thrust, and was soon whimpering and moaning as I changed my angle from push to push, hitting different parts of her insides. I made a point of either grinding my pubic bone into her clit, or rising up so I could drag the shaft of my cock over it. Both made her jump, and soon she was breathing hard, and her pussy once again getting really wet as she reached another cum. I held inside her, kissing her, my body on hers so I could feel my chest on her tits as she came.

When Susan regained some composure, I pulled off her, leaving her empty once more. I looked down to see her spread pussy, now well used, dark pink and puffy from the intense action it was having. I rolled onto my side, facing her, kissing her again. We kissed for a little while, and I rolled onto my back, pulling her so she was now over me, straddling my hips, her gaping cunt ready for more. I was, too, but wanted to go another round eating her before I fucked her some more. I took her hands in mine, and pulled her forward.

"What are you doing now??" asked Susan, a little bewildered by my unusual move, it seemed.

"Sit on my face," I said.

She looked down and smiled, and started to move up on me, her thighs passing around me, her pussy dragging over my belly and chest, finally coming to rest just over my mouth. I licked my lips as Susan looked down.

"Oh, God...." she whispered. I started in on her, doing my best to send her over the top one more time before I went in for the finale, to bury my cock deep in this blonde MILF, and blast her with a good load. It didn't take long, as Susan was still primed from her last climax, and it took me only a couple of minutes of her grinding her pussy into my mouth from atop me for her to cum, crying out as again a gush of cream from her sweet pussy washed over me as I tried to keep from drowning in her nectar. She again held my head tightly as she came, releasing only when her orgasm had trailed off.

I took Susan's hips and started to move her down. She took the hint, and her ready pussy was soon hovering over my bobbing erection. She took it in hand, and put it at her wet, waiting labia. I looked in her eyes once more as she pushed down, taking me in with one quick stroke.

"Ahhhhh....." she sighed, "God that feels good." A broad smile spread across her pretty face. She sat still on my cock, letting the feeling of it filling her pussy settle in. She got seated on me, then I felt her hips shudder as she had an aftershock from her last orgasm. She leaned forward to kiss me, her large tits coming to rest on my chest.

"Ahhhhh....." I said, feeling the softness of her skin on my chest. "That feels pretty good, too." I looked up at her. "I love the feel of your tits on my hairy chest." She smiled again, wiggling them on me, then kissing me. She started riding up and down on my cock. The angle was such that the shaft was dragging over her clit just enough to get her started again, and I felt the renewed wetness of her overstimulated cunt on me.

I was feeling the wetness of her overheated pussy on me, and after most of an hour of Susan and me riding each other in various positions, I was now feeling the rise of a heavy load for the last time. Her pussy was gripping me like a soft, slick vise, and it was having the anticipated effect. She knew it, too.

"Gonna cum, Susan," I said as I slowed our pace, my cock now swelling in anticipation of release.

"Mmmm, I can feel you growing inside me." She leaned forward and kissed me, her soft tits again resting on my chest. "This is where our really special flyers get the best of our program."

"How about the flight crew?? How do they cope with handing out this special treat??"

Susan kissed me hard and deep. "This flight crew member loves it!!" She lifted her head up a moment, looking down at me with her blue eyes. "But only a very few flyers get this special reward." She dropped her pussy down on me hard, and I felt her blonde pubes push into the dark hair around my cock and balls. "I take this part of the program very seriously. I want my clients to have the best experience flying with us they possibly can. My job is to make that happen." With that, Susan kissed me again, and ground her pussy into my groin, taking me deeper than she had so far, and I lost it, starting to cum in long, heavy bursts that filled her, and quickly overflowed her. The force of my cum hitting her cervix sent her into another orgasm, and we finished by cumming together, soaking Susan first, then me as our combined love juices flowed out of her and over me.

We stayed in place for a good five minutes, Susan kissing me softly as we enjoyed the aftermath of our intense coupling, she giggling every time some of our cum would spill out of her. Finally, I had her extend her right leg, and rolled her over so we were on our sides facing each other, staying together. We got comfortable, and kissed more, she putting her left leg over me. I pulled up the covers, since we were both now soaked in sex, and it was going to get chilly pretty fast.

It was inevitable that I would eventually soften up and slip out of Susan's now slippery cunt, though to my surprise, I stayed hard for another ten minutes or so, something Susan found quite pleasing. I finally softened up enough to slip out, allowing a big blob of cum to spill from Susan's pussy and run down her thigh onto the bed. She giggled at the feel of it, and kissed me. That was just the start, there was a good build up of cum inside her from my cock plugging her, and a slow seep of semen and pussy juice began to flow.

Susan kissed me more aggressively now. "I love the feel of your cum dripping from me," she said, scooping up some of the flow from her leg and licking her finger. "

the customer isn't the only one who gets the benefit of our program," she said, smacking her lips as she sucked the last bit of cum off her finger. "The few flight attendants who participate also get great enjoyment out of serving our fliers. And only a select few get to be part of the program."

I kissed her. "Well, I'm glad you made the grade. This flight would have been just another ride in an airborne cattle car otherwise."

Susan laughed. "I'm glad I could give you a superior customer experience. I knew there was something fun about you when you boarded this afternoon."

"So it was the donuts and a smart ass attitude that got me here??"

Susan smiled. "Yep. I never know where my next special flyer is coming from, Sometimes it's something a simple as a chocolate donut a smile and a smart mouth. You were that guy today., it really made my day." Susan sighed. "I get a lot of attention from guys who are rich, powerful, rich and powerful, hot, all that. But the thing that ruins it for a lot of them is the attitude, They think because they have all that, they can just get me to do anything-and I mean ANYTHING!!-just because. You didn't have the attitude a lot of those guys have. And you seemed to take me for who I am, and not treat me like some airborne slut."

"I treat everyone like a real person, and never make assumptions, just because of what you do. And I had donuts." Susan laughed. "I'm glad I didn't have kale chips," I kidded.

Susan kissed me and smiled. "I wouldn't have even talked to you!!" she said, making us both laugh. We hugged tightly. Susan leaned away from me, running her hand through the hair on my chest. "I love your chest. I want to sleep on it tonight."

It was pushing past 11:30.

"What time do you have to be back on duty tomorrow??" I asked, wondering if there was going to be a breakfast special, too.

"Not til ten. That will make for a relaxing morning." Susan kissed me. "But I had an early start today, so I'm pretty beat." she said, as I rolled onto my back and she laid her head on my shoulder. "I could just fall asleep right here."

"Do you want to clean up a little first??

"Unh, unh." Susan thought a moment, "I should take these stockings off. They're not that comfortable to sleep in." She rolled out of the bed and stood up, a long string of semen dripping out of her, straight to the floor, and some rolling down her left thigh, hanging on the top of her thigh high. She giggled at the sight, and peeled the sheer nylons off, tossing them on the bench at the foot of the bed. She was a sight to behold, totally naked, showing what was actually a nicely toned pair of legs, capped by a thick blonde patch of very wet and tangled hair, from which was protruding a pair of inner labia, very cum slick.

"This is an unexpected but very welcome extra," I said, smiling as I beheld Susan in her complete nudity.

"What's that??" she said, smiling.

"Seeing you standing there, naked, my cum dripping from your hairy blonde pussy, knowing that I overflowed you, and you'll be carrying it with you all day tomorrow."

"And the next day," she smiled at me. "And probably the day after that." She climbed into bed and cuddled with me, again resting her head on my chest. I kissed her forehead, and watched as she drifted off to a sound sleep. I reached over and got the light, and soon joined her in slumber.

The next morning, Susan was up early and in the shower before I woke. I got up and joined her, and we had a good time soaping each other up. I was hard again quickly, and we enjoyed the feel of each other's genitalia, she stroking me to a raging hard on, I fingering her clit, then putting two fingers into her pussy, which was still pretty slick from the load I had dumped in her last night. I wanted another go at her sloppy cunt, and turned her toward the wall. Susan rotated her hips, presenting her gaping blonde box to me. I lined up behind her spread inner lips and pushed in slowly, spreading Susan as the head first breached her labia, then opened her-not that there was much resistance after last night-finally poking into her cervix, my balls resting on her clit. She rotated her hips against me, getting good contact with her little love nub. We ground together for several minutes, I reaching around to play with her full fat hanging jugs, squeezing the nipples. She was soon cumming on my dick, her pussy juicing over me.

I held her as she came, cupping her magnificent tits, letting her buck and shudder, a long moan escaping her lips. When the climax had ebbed, she turned to me and kissed me hard. "I think you're going to earn plenty of points for your next flight,: she said, smiling as she broke away from the kiss. "I think you should get an advance on your account."

Susan turned and sat on the edge of the tub, looked up at me, and took the head of my cock in her mouth, stroking the shaft as she sucked on the swelling tip. "I want to taste you," she said, increasing the pressure on,my dick, making it swell up more. I wasn't going to be long now.

"Gonna cum, Susan," I said, giving her fair warning.

Susan pulled away, a string of precum hanging between her lips and the now leaking head. "Yeah, baby. Let me have it. This will be better than the phony eggs."

I laughed at her characterization of way too many hotel breakfasts. Susan went deep, and I let out a groan, and shot a barrage of semen into her mouth. She was ready, swallowing hard as I shot, not as hard as last night, but still a good load. She didn't miss a beat, getting all but a small trickle that went down her chin.

I pulled her up, to face me. As she was about to take a finger and push the stray cum into her mouth, I kissed her, my tongue doing what she was going to use her finger for. Our tongues tangled for a few moments as she took my cum from me, and we broke the kiss.

Susan kissed me again. "Now that was a good breakfast," she said, out of breath.

"Better than donuts??"

"Better than donuts. But you better bring some next time!!"

We dressed; I noticed Susan had put on her unsexy uniform jacket and skirt, but that the stockings were, well, quite sheer. They were the same ones she had worn the night before.

"Are those stockings regulation, Susan??" I asked sternly.

She giggled. "Well, not totally. But they are black. That's according to the rules," she said, kissing me.

"Panties??"

"Um, uh, maybe..." She smiled.

"You'll be in big trouble if someone finds out you're not fully, appropriately dressed. Cum on your thighs will be mean discipline points."

"Don't you worry. I can handle it. I know for a fact these stockings will catch any stray sperm before it gets too far down." She laughed. Last night, when she stood after we finished, there was a lot of cum leaking from her. Even with a shower, she allowed how she was still quite soaked with my sperm. Last night the stockings held back my cum, with a little luck, a day later, they would do he job nicely.

"I hope you're right, Susan. I'd hate for you to be reprimanded. It would mean a thorough review of your Flyer Program practices.

Susan laughed again. "I'm sure I can pass any review of what I've been doing in the program." She kissed me and we got our stuff together.

We went down to the hotel breakfast, kidding each other about what we'd already shared. I dropped her at the airport and we left each other with a long, lustful kiss.

"I had a lot of fun serving you the perks of our Special Flyer Program. After all, you're why we fly," she leaned into the car and kissed me.

I held her hand in mine a moment. "I had a lot of fun, too. It's nice to know the airline appreciates my patronage so much they give me a night with someone so eager to serve the customer." I kissed her hand. "Because, you're why I fly!!" I kissed her hand again. "And I look forward to flying with you again." She looked at me with her big blue eyes, and leaned in to kiss me one more time. We parted, and she grabbed her pull along, as was gone into the terminal.

I never know how these unusual encounters will play out. A lot of times, it's a one off. But I wouldn't mind sharing a bag of chocolate donuts with Susan one more time. She has my number. Maybe she'll call next time she's on this route.

12