All Comments on 'You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 01'

by 32aa

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting that you have a different outcome for Bill and Cindy from your first story. What might have been without the party that Bill went to. I like it. Thank you.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

"Why was she so insistent?" First girlfriend wanted him to have sex with her so he could take care of the baby already put into her by another man. He dodged a narcissist.

roveroneroveroneabout 2 years ago

Like it...still a lot of chapters to go....

while never met a pair I didn't like esp like petites

SunloverSunloverabout 1 year ago

A wonderful series of stories, more realistic than many on here. Who says good guys always come in last? Thanks for sharing these stories of small breasts. I just love small breasts.

Falstaff60Falstaff6011 months ago

Kind of a re-imagining of Bills life. The basics of his life stay the same but the people he interacts with and his romantic life changes to fit the current "what if" scenario. I've read two other imaginings so I guess in for a penny. Oh yeah, also an admirer of smaller breasts. Every other writer here has all the women as D cups and the guys with huge members. Nice to read a different take...a more realistic take.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user32aa@32aa
software engineer, and got into this site a few years ago because it's classy and respectable.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES