All Comments on 'Yours Ch. 02'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

This is a very good story. I like the characters and their interaction. I like the way you got them together and they seem to merge together in such a loving manner. At the end of this installment, you seem to end on a question. Are you looking for interest in more installments or just playing? I would read more if you chose to write more. 5 stars. Thanks for your time and imagination.

kinkygeezerkinkygeezerabout 4 years ago
Love built over a morning coffee

I can imagine this happening when you lust over someone you see every day and finally get to experience real love.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 4 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3 is Coming!

I am working on chapter three of Laura and Seth's story now. Hope you enjoy it.

Stay Safe and Stay Healthy

Cheers,

Smuttyandfun

HragsHragsover 3 years ago
More... More... More Chapters !!!!

Meant to press 5 but would have 10 if there was one. That good of story !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok I understand where this story is published and understand the stroke factor. And it’s a well written story with plenty of stoking possibilities.

But here is the problem. As great a writer as you are it was all sex and no story.

We are supposed to ignore that this supposedly smart woman, running her own business, is going to just fall for mr. sex without anything more than a pretty body and a bit of lust? No mutual looks at the world? Nothing to indicate that they are compatible in any way other than sex?

I am disappointed BECAUSE you are such a Great writer and expect better.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A cheap lawyer. First he fucks her in a private room at a club, so much more germs etc, then in an elevator.

Supposedly well educated and owning a business yet she's so desperate for Xander!! Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

His boss was railroading him into a relationship with his friend's daughter because she said she was pregnant with his child....boss is an asshole and he should have left for another law firm at least.

Agree with previous comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Yours Previous Part
Yours Series Info