Yours Ch. 02

Story Info
He had me when he stopped the elevator between floors.
8.3k words
4.67
10.2k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday morning I could feel my palms sweating, even my thighs felt clammy. Hell, every inch of me was twitching, I was so anxious to see Seth again to find out where we stood.

Friday night was like a dream come true, and it felt like I was still coming down from that high, the whole thing was so unbelievable. The moment we met at the club, things just went from hot to hotter. We danced, held each other close, kissed like crazy, and then... Oh, god, I can feel my pussy clenching just thinking about how insane it got once he took me up to that private room, where we'd finally, after over a year of longing, had the craziest, hottest monkey sex ever.

Part of me could still hardly believe that Seth Elliott Xander, lover extraordinaire, Mr. Sex on legs, finally gave me some lovin'. All I knew was the guy sure knew his way around a woman. I don't know how many times I came, but I knew, after experiencing something as wild as that with him, was that I wanted more, lots more.

I kept my eye trained on the clock, pretty much from the moment I walked in the door of our upscale little coffee shop. Finally, fed up with waiting, at a little after eleven, I got up the nerve to phone and ask him when he'd like me to bring up the lunch he'd ordered to his law firm, figuring it was a perfect excuse to not only see him, but talk to him again. But when I called his cell number and it went straight to voicemail, I decided I'd better call the other number on his business card, the number for his office.

A perky sounding young woman instantly answered, "Seth Xander's office, how can I help you?" Once I'd explained about the lunch he'd ordered for their client meeting, she told me, "Oh, Seth's actually away today. But no worries, I'll have someone there to pick it up around noon."

"Sure, okay..." After I'd hung up, though disappointed, I wondered if he was all right, and hoped he wasn't sick. Or, I grinned, could be he was still trying to get over what we'd shared in that little room over the bar on Friday night, 'cause we'd sure gone at it hard.

Then my face dropped when a horrible thought occurred to me; that he might have decided that once was enough to get me out of his system, and maybe now he was trying to avoid me. Oh, I really hoped not. Not after it had been that good. It was kind of like having your first creamy sweet taste of ice cream, and then being told that's all you'd ever get -- like forever. Now that I'd finally had a sample of what Seth was like with his clothes off, no way I could stop at just one taste -- or lick -- or even one more little nibble.

A tall hunky blond guy in a body hugging jet-black designer suit showed up just before noon for the lunch. I already had it prepared and waiting on a trolley, so all he had to do was wheel it out to the elevator and then straight up to their board room. He flashed a killer smile as he approached, and I recognized him as a regular who liked to flirt, but couldn't have told you his name. Though he was a really good looking guy, since he wasn't Seth, I wasn't interested in the playful way he was grinning at me.

Though I was all business with him, he still winked as he left, and murmured, "See you later when I bring this back, and keep smilin', Laura."

"Sure," I said to myself, rolling my eyes as I went back to see how my best friend and partner in crime Diana was making out with the blueberry streusel muffins I'd put in the oven.

"No sign of him yet?" she asked as soon as I joined her in back by the double ovens. She was carefully rotating the pans to ensure even heat distribution so they'd all brown at once.

"Nope, he's off today. And if he knows what's good for him, he damn well better be sick."

Diana gave me an encouraging pat on the arm. "I wouldn't worry if I were you, the way he was looking at you Friday night -- especially after you two disappeared for a while -- like he wanted to drag you home and make love to all night long, I'm sure you'll be hearing from him again."

Anxiously biting into my lip, I just hoped she was right. I'd honestly never felt anything even close to what I was feeling for him, even before we'd made love up in that room. Just the sight of him walking in for his morning coffee and flashing me that sexy smile of his was enough to get every inch of me quivering and of course, my girls all tingly. But now that I knew how good he was, especially once he was naked, all I could think of was more, so much more. I had so many ideas of what we could explore next I could actually feel my skin beginning to flush. So as they say, since I couldn't stand the heat, I got out of the kitchen and went back out front to finish drooling.

Just after four o'clock the same woman from Seth's office called to tell me they were done, and that I could come get the trolley, or if I preferred, they'd be happy to bring it back for me later. Since the afternoon coffee break rush was over, I decided I might as well go and get it myself, so I could clean it up for our next catering gig. So I told Diana where I was headed and left her at the counter to handle things.

Once the elevator finally came, I stepped inside and then jumped, shocked, when a hand shot out between the closing doors, forcing them open again. Then my heart almost stopped when Seth stepped inside to join me. "Hey," he said, instantly flashing me a sexy grin.

Not too sure where we stood or how happy I should be about seeing him again, I just shrugged and said, "Hey," right back.

But lordy did he ever look good, in a fitted charcoal-gray suit that hugged every one of his lean toned muscles, that I now knew so well, all I could think of was getting it off him, and of course getting it on.

Looking me over, Seth tipped his head once he'd pushed the button to take us to the 23rd floor that housed his office, asking, "Everything okay?"

With a non-committal shrug, I said, "Sure, why wouldn't it be?"

Still eyeing me suspiciously, he turned and pushed the stop button on the elevator, and I couldn't believe he'd actually do something like that and stop the thing between floors! "I think we need to talk," he said, stepping close enough that I could feel the heat of his body, and oh lordy, even savor his uber delectable slightly musky scent.

I swear I could hear my heart beating in my ears, just from having him close again. Swallowing hard, glancing around the little car, I asked, "You want to talk in here?"

His grin was almost evil as it lit up his eyes. "Believe me, Laura, I want to do a helluva lot more than talk. But for now, I want to know what's going on, and why you're acting so differently now."

Heaving a sigh, I told him the truth. "I wasn't sure if you were trying to avoid seeing me today, after we uh..."

He looked shocked. "You think I'm avoiding you? Are you kidding? I haven't been able to get you out of my head since Friday, and I've been kicking myself for not getting your cell number so I could call you."

When I finally flashed a grin, he smiled right back, looking as relieved as I felt. Then the hungry way he looked me over from head to toe, had me going all tingly again, especially once he took hold of my T-shirt and dragged it up over my head, murmuring as he eyed my girls, "Fuck, I just love your breasts, Laura, they're absolutely perfect."

A moment later, once he'd unclasped the front catch he was moaning out loud and filling his hands with them, dropping his head and lapping and licking and sucking from one to the other. While I was fighting not to embarrass myself by coming in my panties and screaming my damned head off, he was getting me so freaking hot. Lordy, the guy knew just what to do with the twins. And damn, did he ever have them tingling, like they were electrified. He was getting me so hot, I felt like I was levitating in mid-air. The way he sucked them back, kneading them in his hands, twirling around each nipple with his tongue, had my pussy clenching so hard, that I think I came a little just from the feel of his mouth on my breasts. Running my hands through his hair, I kissed the top of his head, whimpering as he made sweet, sweet love to my girls.

Finally, when he reached down and unzipped his fly freeing his mighty impressive erection, I swear I just about died, as I asked wide-eyed, "You're going to do me in here?"

When he lifted his head, I could see the from the lusty gaze in his eyes as he reached out and pushed up my short black skirt, groaning at the sight of my pussy, barely concealed in a black lace thong, just how stupid a question that was.

"Yes, I'm damn well going to do you in here. Because ever since Friday night, you're all I've been able to think about. And I just can't wait any longer. I need you, Laura."

As I watched him pull out his wallet, fish out a condom and then roll it down over the length of his visibly pulsing, deliciously long hard, pussy melter, I could hardly believe my eyes. He was actually going to get busy with me between floors in the damn elevator, and I could feel my delighted lady parts were practically screaming -- Yessss!!!

Once he lifted me into his arms, and got my ass settled on the brass railing that lined the wall, the moment he sank his tongue into my mouth, the sense of relief I felt at being with him again like this, was almost tangible. I needed this guy like I needed to breathe. And when he said, "Hang onto my head," and then dropped to his knees for a taste of my pussy, I could hardly believe my eyes. I don't think I'd ever been more turned on, seeing his dark head buried between my thighs with the heat of tongue lapping into me deep, giving me a tongue-fucking to end all tongue-fuckings that I knew I'd never forget, especially stopped between floors in a freaking elevator!

"Oh, fuck me," I murmured, with my eyes rolling back in my head. Desperately twisting my hands in his hair, tugging at him to get him just where I needed him to give me what I'd been desperate for, for days. I knew I was going to come really hard when I came. The delectable feel of him ravenously eating into me, giving me the most amazing tongue-lashing I'd ever felt, suckling my clit between his lips till he practically had my damn eyeballs sweating, had every inch of me shivering from the top of my head to the tips of my tingling toes as the most amazing climax I'd ever experienced washed over me and quickly had me collapsing in a boneless quivering heap right on top of him.

Holding me firmly around the waist so I wouldn't hit the floor, Seth grinned up at me and told me, "Soon baby, once I've had a taste of you, I'll take care of you, don't worry."

He had me coming harder than I'd ever come, flooding his mouth with my juices, my whole body shook and I swear I could see lights flashing before my eyes that had nothing to do with the overhead lighting.

As he got to his feet, the heat in his gaze almost burned me alive as he stared straight into my eyes, wrapped my legs around his waist grasped my ass in his hands and slid his cock straight into my dripping pussy. You wanna talk about hot, getting ravaged between floors in an elevator by the man of my dreams who's just eaten my pussy till I was screaming his name and tearing out his hair, has to be the hottest freaking thing I've ever experienced -- like I'm talking call the damn fire department hot. Holy smokes, this guy was amazing.

I could both taste and smell the intoxicating scent of my arousal on his lips as he sank his tongue into my mouth at the same moment he sank his cock into me deep, filling me up so tight that I was squirming and squeezing my legs around his waist, like some kind of kinky wrestling move, it was just so overwhelming and felt so damn good. And wowzers, I think I came all over again just from the thought of how erotic the whole thing was. Till Mr. Sex on Legs, I'd never been too adventurous as far as sex was concerned, but Seth it seemed enjoyed living on the edge, and I was quickly learning that I did, too.

Then a disembodied voice coming from the control panel had us both tensing and freezing in place when a man on the speaker said, "Are you okay in there? The elevator seems to be stuck between floors, but we should be able to get it moving again soon." Naturally I looked around then, relieved as hell when I noticed there were no cameras trained on our kinky shenanigans.

"No worries. We're good, real good," Seth told him, chuckling. And the way he smiled into my eyes when he said it, still buried in me deep, had me laughing, too. As crazy as it was, I really liked that he just couldn't wait to have me. But even after being told we were about to get moving again, he didn't pull out, or stop what he was up to. He just squeezed me tighter, picked up his pace, and gave me what I'd been aching for since Friday night, more crazy hot sex, pounding my pussy till he had me squealing like crazy, and clutching him inside me in a death grip. A moment later the tingling started to get really intense and we both came in a blinding rush that had us both gasping for air, and desperately clinging to each other as we shook like mad. Looking around, we were shocked when we felt the elevator jerk and start moving again, especially since Seth was still buried in me balls deep.

But cool as a cucumber, Seth just slid out of me, calmly helped me to my feet, slipped my t-shirt back over my head, straightened out his skirt, tucked away his dick, zipped up his fly and took hold of my hand. Then once we reached his floor, though both of us were dying to let go and laugh at how crazy the whole thing was, straight-faced, we just walked off the elevator past the crowd waiting to get inside to head downstairs, undoubtedly wondering why in hell it had taken so long to arrive, but even more, why the car reeked with the red hot scent of sex.

With my hand still tightly clasped in his, Seth walked me down a long corridor to his office that I quickly noticed had an absolutely gorgeous view of the city. Almost instantly he turned, looked at me and told me, as he brushed a finger a long my jaw, "I'm sorry I got so carried away, but every time I see you, it's like, I've just got to have you."

Since I'd been feeling the same way about him for over a year now, there was no need for him to apologize, because I know I'd come pretty close to jumping him a few times myself. So, there was no way I could take issue with what he'd done, seeing as I felt exactly the same way about him. In fact, I was more than tickled pink that he just couldn't wait to have at me, and had taken me like that. I'd been soaking my panties over him for so long, now realizing he was just as hot for me, only cemented my resolve to make him mine.

But when he heaved a sigh, turned and walked over to the window, staring straight ahead, looking like he had the weight of the world on his shoulders, I knew I was right all along and something was definitely wrong.

So, I walked up beside him, ran a hand over his back and asked, "Seth, is something going on that I should know about?"

He turned and studied me for a moment and finally nodded. "Yeah, I think you have a right to know. I was late today because I just came back from a meeting with the head of the law firm, Philip Allen and his life-long friend Jake VanClute. Apparently they grew up together and practically consider themselves brothers. Seems I met the guy's daughter at a wedding and I'm embarrassed to say we hooked up. But it was just one time, and there was no chemistry and I knew it wasn't going to go anywhere, so I stopped answering her calls. And now I've just been told that she's pregnant with my kid." He slammed his eyes shut and shook his head. "But I don't see how that's even possible. I've always worn a condom, and never gone without, not once. I know when we met at our mutual friend's wedding a few months back we'd had quite a few drinks together, way more than I usually drink. Then when she basically jumped me, and swore to me she was on the pill as she tore at my pants, I still made sure I was covered, just to be on the safe side."

He turned and looked at me and shrugged. "Now I don't know what to do, because I know she's lying. There's no way, if she really is pregnant that the kid's even mine. But no matter if it's true or not, my boss told me on the way back here that I should consider myself engaged, and I was going to marry his friend's daughter or I'd be tossed from the firm, because he didn't want our law firm to be associated with any kind of scandal, especially something so salacious, as he put it. And I've been busting my ass to work my way up in here for the last couple of years, so there's no way I want to leave now."

Though I heard what he was saying, my head felt like it was spinning and I couldn't wrap my head around the idea of him being committed to marrying another woman, especially one that might be expecting his baby, or at least pretending to be. I actually felt my lunch coming back up, I felt so sick. But mostly I felt really sorry for him. I couldn't imagine being forced into a loveless marriage, especially one he was being tricked into. I believed him, too, and I didn't think he'd do anything that careless, even if he'd had a few drinks. But I could imagine why she wanted him. Who wouldn't; when he was gorgeous, charming, smart, successful and too hot for words.

"I just thought I should be honest with you, Laura, I don't want to drag you into this. It wouldn't be fair to you. But I figure you should probably know what's going on, considering how close we've become. So, I'm not really sure where this leaves us."

I could actually feel my eyes pop as I tried to wrap my head around what he was saying. "So, are you saying this is it, and we're done?"

He turned and pulled me into his arms and pressed a kiss to my forehead as he heaved a breath and told me, "I really hope not, not when we're this good together. But I've got to take care of this, and find out what's really going on, before I can even try to move on with my life."

Feeling my heart drop to somewhere around my toes at the thought of losing him, I pulled back and looked up at him. He was right about one thing, he did need to find out what was going on, or he was going to find himself tied down to a lying, conniving bitch, by the sounds of what he'd told me. And he might also find himself raising some other guy's kid.

With my eyes on his, stroking my hand along his jaw, I told him. "Just know that I'm here for you, if you need me, Seth. And I'm not going anywhere."

He managed a little smile. "To be honest, I think you're all that's keeping me sane, knowing that I still have you. And I'd love it if we could hang on till I've got this mess sorted out."

When he squeezed my ass in his hands, I pushed up onto my toes and kissed him. He instantly groaned and sank his tongue into my mouth, and damn, as I wrapped my arms around his neck, I could feel my pussy heating up and his cock getting thicker by the second as he deepened the kiss and started grinding against me. No getting around it, we were positively combustible whenever we were alone together.

Then suddenly I was down on all fours on the floor, and I could hear the hiss of his fly behind me as he tugged down my thong, tossed it aside and began to press kiss after kiss over every inch of my ass, till finally he dipping his head and tonguing my needy pussy. "Oh, yeah, just like that," I told him as he gave me a nice little tongue-fucking, that had me eagerly thrusting my ass back for more. God, it just felt so good with him every single time, that I couldn't imagine it ever having to end.

The moment I heard him tearing open a condom wrapper, I felt my pussy nearly going into convulsions, sure that he was going to give it to me good and hard. But I also knew I couldn't scream when I came, no matter how crazy he made me, or we might give away what we were doing -- basically fucking each other's brains out, right on the floor of his office.