Yours Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment he pushed inside me, we both let out a long slow groan. Lordy, this could never get old with him, it just felt so insanely good whenever he was buried inside me, right where he belonged. He paused once he'd pushed into me about as deep as he could go and began to press the most delicious little kisses up my spine. I shivered as he trailed his warm damp tongue up my back, till he was nipping at my earlobe and whispering, "All I know is this with you, feels like absolute heaven. And believe me, Laura, we're not done, not by a long shot."

As my eyes drifted shut, I just prayed he was right, because I knew that I was already more than a little in love with him, so this couldn't be all we'd ever have. It just wouldn't be fair, not when we were so perfect together.

Amazingly, as anxious as he was, he took his time, worshipping every last inch of me, peppering my body with kisses as he thrust his cock into me over and over, some slides deliciously long and slow, with a few highly arousing short jabs that hit me right on my clit and got me tingling like crazy. "Fuck, you feel good," he murmured as he gradually started to pick up his pace, clutching my hips in hands, till suddenly he began to ride me wickedly hard.

"Oh, wow," I tossed back my head, and groaned, "so do you." He felt so indescribably good; it was like he was made for me, and only me.

As I felt the first wave crash through me, I started to shiver and quietly squeal, desperately trying not to cry out his name as I came, but lordy he had me trembling so hard, it felt like everything I owned was going into spasms. A moment later, he let out a guttural growl, slammed into me hard and deep and then froze, and I swear I could feel the pulsing of his cock humming right through my veins, it just felt so amazing to experience such an indescribable level of mindless passion with him.

Once he finally pulled out, he dropped to the floor, pulled me into his arms, hugged me tight and kissed me. When he pulled back, with our chests still heaving, he told me, "I don't want this to end, Laura. I know I've got to take care of this thing with Stacey, but I want to keep seeing you, that is providing you still want to keep seeing me."

I nodded, and as I wrapped myself around him, I whispered, "I sure do." Because there was no way I could ever walk away and leave him now. As far as I was concerned, I was his, and now all we had to do was find out what the real story was with this nasty, lying shrew Stacey so we could put it behind us and get on with our lives.

Seth walked me back to the elevators, but after he'd given me a quick kiss he decided not to escort me back downstairs. Considering what happened the last time we rode together, smirking at each other, we both thought it best that we just say goodbye and agree to talk later, now that he had my cell number.

But then I laughed when I got downstairs once I realized that I'd really only gone up to his office to get the trolley back, and not surprisingly, after getting busy with Seth, I'd forgotten all about it. So, I called the receptionist and told her if someone could bring it back for us that would be great.

Seth called me later that night and told me he'd just been informed that another meeting had been scheduled for early in the morning to discuss his wedding plans with Stacey, her father, Jake VanClute and his boss. My heart sinking at the prospect, I knew then it was almost a done deal, and he'd have a hard time trying to back out of the plans they were making for him, no matter if he cared for her or not.

I just wished I could see her with my own eyes. I considered myself to be a pretty good judge of character, and I had a feeling I'd be able to see right through her if she tried to convince me she had a bun in the oven, since I had my doubts she was even pregnant. I imagined she'd met Seth at the wedding, was blown away by how hot he was, and then when she discovered he was a lawyer on his way up in his law firm, she decided she'd trap him into marrying her -- the bitch!

But I just hoped there was a way for Seth to learn the truth before he was forced to walk her down the aisle. I cared for him enough that even if we stopped seeing each other because of this, I still hated to see him being forced into marrying a woman he barely knew, and obviously didn't love.

After we said our goodbyes and hung up, I didn't sleep too well, wondering for most of the night as I tossed and turned, if there was anything I could do to help him. But since I didn't have a clue where the lying little witch even worked, I doubted I'd ever be able to find her, much less catch her in a lie.

But it seemed the next morning fate had other plans for us. I was just bringing a fresh batch of delectable smelling pumpkin spice muffins in from the back kitchen when a tall, pretty brunette walked through the doors, strode up to the counter and without even bothering to say hello, said, "Give me a triple espresso and load it with sugar and a splash of cream."

I nodded. "Sure." And as I prepared it, I noticed she kept looking at her phone, and anxiously biting into her lip, which had me wondering what she was so nervous about. Then she looked up, pointed behind me at the muffins I'd just brought in and said, "And I'll have one of those muffins, too."

Then when she handed me her debit card to pay, I just about died. Written across the bottom was none other than Stacey VanClute! Holy shit, I couldn't believe my eyes. So, thinking fast on my feet, as I rang up her order, I decided to make a little small talk. "You know I've got a regular customer who basically used to order the same thing as you every morning, triple espresso and a muffin. Only now that she found out she's pregnant, poor thing had to give up her caffeine fix and switch to herbal tea." As I handed over her receipt, I watched her expression as I said, "Doesn't really pack the same punch though, does it?"

Stacey shrugged. "Well, personally, I would die before I'd ever give up my morning coffee fix." Then she leaned close and wearing a sly grin, she quietly confided, "And just between you and me, I've never been fond of kids, and I don't ever plan on having any. I mean why would I, when all the little monsters do is destroy your body, and drain your bank account. And who the hell needs that?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I hear ya." I grinned as she left. I heard her alright. The shrew just admitted that not only was she not pregnant, but she also never planned to have any children. So, after she tricked Seth into marrying her, she'd probably just pretend she lost the baby, but by then it would be too late and she'd have him in her clutches, and he'd have to fight like hell to get a divorce.

So, I got out my phone and texted Seth, just so he'd know what a conniving little witch he was dealing with. And I just hoped it would be enough to get him out of the trap she'd set for him.

But when I didn't hear back from him and he didn't call me that night, he had me worried. I just hoped he'd gotten my text, and he wasn't out looking for a tux and matching rings for his shot gun wedding.

The next day, once I got to work, I watched the door like a hawk, and everyone that passed through that wasn't Seth, had me rolling my eyes and muttering under my breath. Not that I didn't appreciate the business, but there was only person I wanted to see and since none of them were him, I had a hard time trying to act cheerful as I served their coffee. When eleven o'clock finally rolled around, it looked to me like we were done, and he'd been forced into agreeing to marry Stacey. Convinced I might never even see him again, I tried to keep busy and forget that what I'd had with him, though probably the best I'd ever have, was all I'd ever get.

My shoulders drooping, my heart felt like it was sinking to like a rock as I took two trays of muffins out of the ovens in the kitchen and started to walk them back into the shop. I already missed him like crazy, even just the way he'd wink and smile at me when he came for his morning coffee. Then I nearly dropped them both when I looked up and saw Seth standing at the counter, grinning at me, and playfully wiggling his eyebrows. "Oh, my god," I muttered, as I set down the two hot trays and waited, hoping beyond hope that he had good news. Too anxious to even say hello, I cut right to the chase and asked, "So, tell me, what happened at your meeting?"

"First of all, I want to thank you for that text, Laura, it did help. But believe me, considering the stakes, I was already more than prepared to defend myself. You only confirmed what I suspected. I've never gone to court unprepared, and seeing this time my own life was on the line, I had her in my cross-hairs the minute she walked in the door, and I'd done my research before the meeting." When I nodded, he continued. "To be honest, it was pretty awkward with my boss and her father sitting there, when but I pulled out some medical forms and set them on the desk. Then when I told her that I would do the right thing and marry her, everyone looked pretty relieved. At least until I added, 'After you've taken a paternity test to prove that the child you're carrying is actually mine, I'd be happy to set a date for the wedding', everyone suddenly looked pretty upset."

Ooh, he was good, and I could just imagine how she reacted to that. "Oh, my goodness, then what did she say?"

He smiled. "Tracey nearly choked on her coffee. And naturally once they heard about the test I wanted conducted, my boss looked pretty angry and her father was fuming. Her dad accused me of trying to wiggle my way out of what I'd done, getting his daughter pregnant after having affair with her. Then I told them the truth, and said, 'We were only together once at a friend's wedding when we'd both had too much to drink -- and she was the one that had come after me. But despite having a few too many, I still remember her assuring me that she was on the pill, and I definitely used a condom. Because I distinctly remember tucking the wrapper in my pocket, not wanting to just discard on the ground. Which begs the question, how she could possibly be pregnant with my child? Considering the precautions we'd taken, of course I'd want to be sure she was indeed carrying my offspring, before I agree to marry a woman that I barely know. And I'm sure anyone would feel the same way.'"

Oh god, he really had my spidey senses tingling, the whole thing was so exciting, I could actually picture it all happening. "Oh wow. So, then what happened?"

"I pushed the forms across the desk to her that the lab had faxed to me. And I told her she could do the test now, or wait till the baby was born to gets it's DNA to test against mine. Then Stacey turned very pale as both men looked at her and waited for her reaction."

"Oh, my gosh. And what did she do then?"

"She sat staring at the papers for a while, like she was trying to think of what to say. Then she looked up and finally admitted that she wasn't pregnant, but told us that she'd fallen hard for me that night, and knew she wanted to spend the rest of her life with me, and decided to pretend I'd gotten her pregnant so I'd be forced to marry her. Of course I just rolled my eyes. I'm still not sure what her real motivation was, but I don't think anyone falls in love that fast and decides they want to marry someone they've only just met."

"And that was it?"

He shrugged. "Sort of. I still had to meet with my boss last night. He took me to dinner and he basically spent the whole night chewing me out for living the type of wild life he assumes I lead outside the office that he told me could impact my reputation at work. Though I tried to explain that it was a onetime thing with her, and I'd never been that reckless, he still lectured me till the restaurant closed. He'd had so much to drink by then, he was feeling no pain by the time he staggered out to the street. I think he was afraid he'd just lost the best friend he ever had because of my hooking up with his ditzy daughter."

"So, I'm guessing you had to see him home?"

He nodded. "Yeah. I took him home in a taxi. And since he lives alone, I had to stay till he stopped being sick. Finally, I decided to just crash on his couch in case he got up again in the night, because he's basically a decent guy, and I knew I'd feel awful if I left and anything happened to him. But in the morning, when he realized I stayed to be sure he was okay, he seemed to appreciate my looking out for him, and then he seemed to look at me a little differently. We had breakfast together before we came in together this morning, where he finally admitted he would have done exactly the same thing, if someone had tried to trick him into marrying them. So, I think things will be okay now, and we're cool."

I blew out a breath. "Well, that's got to be a relief."

He chuckled. "No kidding. The thought of being forced into marrying her had me terrified, but the worst of it was..." He reached for my hand and covered it with his, and told me, "Losing you would have been even worse, since I've got a feeling we're only just getting started and I would hate to think that a single mistake from my past could cause me to lose the only woman I've ever really cared for."

I had to blink back tears when he told me that, because I knew I was already pretty crazy about him. "So, what happens next?"

"Well, once you finish here tonight, I'm taking you out for dinner. Then we're going to spend the night at my place where I intend to show you just how much I appreciate your unwavering faith in me, by making love to you till the sun comes up."

I grinned as every cell in my body began to hum at the thought of a non-stop love session with my red-hot man. "Ooh, I do like the sounds of that."

For our first real live date, we dined at a nice little Italian restaurant, not far from his place. We talked and laughed the whole time we ate, and I decided the reason I'd fallen for him so hard was that in addition to be drop-dead gorgeous, he was funny and smart, and just so wonderful to be with. We decided we'd split a few different things on the menu, since we both enjoy variety in all things, it seemed. We shared some rigatoni alla vodka, a radicchio salad and chicken parmigiana that was to die for, it was so tender and delectable. For dessert Seth also ordered a sampling of their sweets for us to share, so we could get a taste of it all. And their tiramisu was so good, I swear I actually came a little as I savored it, moaning over every bite, which made Seth laugh, but also had him looking at me like he'd like to take a bite out of me.

After we finished, we decided we'd walk hand in hand to his condo overlooking the lake. And it was positively stunning, with its ringside view of the city sparkling like diamonds in the night, with the CN tower lighting up to the sky. Seth came up behind me as I stood for a moment to admire the awe-inspiring view of the city. Wrapping his arms around me from behind, after brushing aside my long blonde hair, he pressed a warm lingering kiss to my neck and I smiled when I realized how hard he was pressing against my backside. So, I turned in his arms, cupped his face in my hands and really laid one on him, kissing him till he was groaning and letting me have a feel of what I was doing to him by squeezing my ass in his hands and grinding every long hard inch of him against me. "Hmmm, I could kiss you forever," I told him.

He smiled against my lips. "And I'd let you, too."

I'd never been carried by a man to his bed before, so when Seth lifted me into his arms, I felt a little like a princess about to be ravished by her brave knight.

Then he set me on my feet and slid his tongue past my lips as he began to work my clothes off me, till he had me almost out of my mind with need by the time I was in his arms, naked as the day I was born with his hands feeling like they were trailing everywhere at once. First cupping my breasts, then sliding over my mound, and finally drawing me against him, cupping my ass hard, he had my poor quivering pussy so wet I swear it was nearly dripping down my thighs.

When he gently placed me in the center of his big king-sized bed, the way he just stood and stared down at me looking awestruck, had me going all warm and tingly, since he really seemed to be enjoying what he was seeing. But it wasn't just heat I saw in his eyes, it was something more, something warmer, that I could almost feel, it was a lot more than just lust, but something even deeper he was feeling for me. I just hoped he was as head over heels about me, as I was about him, because I knew now that he was the one for me.

Watching him strip was an absolute feast for not only my eyes but my senses. Teasing me and taking his time, he slowly unknotted his tie before playfully swirling it around and then tossing it over his head, making me laugh at his very sexy impromptu strip tease. Then as he undid each button on his shirt, I had to squeeze my thighs together as he began to bare his perfectly sculpted body to my hungry gaze. He was so toned and tight, without being obscenely muscular, just the way I loved a man to look. The moment he reached for his fly, I let out a strangled whimper and he chuckled, since we both knew by now, how madly in love I was with his boy bits. When he let his pants drop to the floor then kicked them aside, I swear, Seth in just an open white dress shirt and clingy black boxers had to be hottest thing I'd ever seen. He truly was sex on legs, tall, built, handsome and utterly charming, how could I help but fall in love with him.

Once he was finally gloriously naked, just seeing him stroke his long hard shaft in his hand, had me getting up on my knees, pushing his hand away and placing a warm lingering kiss to the very tip, making him groan as I licked all around it, savoring the salty-sweetness of his pre-come gliding along my tongue. Soon his hands were digging into my hair, and I was surprised at how much I was getting off on the taste of him as he slid all that luscious man meat deep into my mouth, till he was as far back as I could take him without embarrassing myself and gagging. Though I'd never really been into going down on anyone before, with him it just seemed so natural to want to explore and pleasure every last inch of him, since he'd always been so generous with me, having given my pussy lovin' like it never knew existed, at least until he came into my life.

When he dug his hands deeper into my hair, and started to thrust his hips, murmuring, "Oh, man, that feels good, Laura." I smiled up at him and met his gaze as I sucked him back hard. I loved seeing him so blissed out, especially knowing I was responsible for the look of sheer unadulterated pleasure washing across his face.

But before I got too carried away, Seth pulled out, and slid onto the bed with me. Amazingly, as hard as he was, for longest time he just held me in his arms, studying me carefully as he smiled into my eyes, brushing his thumbs across my cheeks, until finally he captured my lips with his and kissed me. And what a kiss it was. I know I'd never felt closer to another human being in my life, the way he was caressing my face and brushing his lips all over my face, felt almost magical.

Finally heaving a sigh, he said, "You know if I'd asked you out when I'd wanted to, this whole thing with Stacey never would have happened, because I would have been involved with you. But I think at that point I'd given up on ever going out with you, when all we ever did was say hello and goodbye to each other whenever I popped in for coffee, which I think is why I gave in when she hit on me. Plus, I'm not much of a drinker, and she kept refilling my wine glass till I could barely see straight."