Yours Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But why didn't you ask me out? The way we were dancing around each other for almost a year, I just assumed you already had someone in your life, and you just liked to flirt."

He shook his head. "No. There was never anyone else. You were the only one in my life, though you didn't know it. I still remember the first time I walked into your coffee shop and you looked up at me and smiled, and I was so blown away by how beautiful you were, and the warmth in your eyes, that I almost asked you out that first day."

"So, what stopped you? If you had asked me I definitely would have said yes. I know I was pretty smitten from the first moment I saw you. I remember the first day you walked in. I think my knees shook a little the first time I looked into your eyes. And I just hope I wasn't making a fool of myself and drooling while I was trying to take your order."

He chuckled when I said that and hugged me a little tighter. But then he told me, "Well, that first day, before I even got to put in my order, another pretty good looking guy in a suit walked in, and stepped ahead of me. He smiled at you and I remember he said something like, "Hey, Laura, I'll have an espresso and how about we have dinner together some time, like maybe tonight?"

"When you just smiled back at him, handed him his coffee and gently brushed him off, and told him, 'You know if I had dinner with every guy that asked me, I'd probably wind up weighing four hundred pounds. But thanks for asking, Joe, see you tomorrow.' "I realized that with your looks, you got hit on a lot. I even thought you might have been married or in a relationship, and just didn't wear a ring, since you worked with food. So, I decided I had to try and make an impression on you, so I'd stand out from the rest, and maybe eventually you'd agree to go out on a date with me, providing of course you were even available."

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tight as I brushed my nose against his. "To think we wasted a whole year just eyeing each other when we could have been together like this."

He made me laugh when he flipped me onto my back, making me yelp. But when he got between my legs, all I did was moan. He looked right into my eyes as he flexed his hips and pushed into me. "Well, now that we are together like this," he told me, "it's where I always want to be -- with you."

I smirked, and touched my lips to his. "And you feel so good, I'd be happy to let you stay right where you are, too."

Chuckling, he shook his head and then he kissed me, and lordy what a kiss it was. Long, slow, lingering, till finally he was softly plucking at my lips, and gazing into my eyes, and I felt like I was drifting above the bed, on a happy little cloud where only the two of us existed.

Now that I finally had my man, I'd never happier. I felt my life was complete, now that I had Seth.

At least I hoped...