Yours Lustfully Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Vince, not there today, please. I'm out of Vaseline, and there is no other lubrication in the room. I'm sorry, I should have bought one from the hotel store." The words were barely out of her mouth, that she felt his manhood stir under her belly. She quickly realized, even in her inebriated state, that she had given Vince what he always enjoyed quashing: rebellion.

She soon felt a second finger attempting to enter her rear iris, and she squirmed in pain. Vince was loving the sight of his hand lazily moving up and down under her tight panty. "Get up and take it off."

Steffi shakily got up and pulled down her panty. As she stepped out of it, her eyes noticed the erect manhood that had found its purpose. Vince sat upright on the bed and rested his back against the pillow. Steffi planted her feet on both sides, and gradually lowered her body. She was hoping Vince wouldn't notice, as she seductively spread her labia on her decent. Vince stretched out his hands and grabbed onto her ample buttocks. He knew what Steffi was trying to do, and on any other day, he would have been accepting. But she had shown resistance today, and that is something he couldn't allow. He parted her ass cheeks and positioned his penis right under her.

Accepting her fate, she gently lowered herself onto him. With the pain ripping through her, she settled for the option of going through with it in one swift motion. Once her buttocks touched his thighs, Vince and Steffi let out a collective moan. As she opened her eyes, she could see Vince mercilessly smiling at her. Even the tears of her pain couldn't dissuade him from pulling out of her tight grip below. He moved his hands to his favorite location and grabbed those succulent breasts tightly.

Once the pain had subsided, Steffi started her motion along his shaft. It was now Vince's moment to close his eyes, but he could barely take his eyes off Steffi. As her pace increased, Vince tightened his grip on her bouncing breasts. He dug his nails into her soft flesh and hid his face on the nape of her neck. Once they had set up a comfortable rhythm, Vince parted her breasts and started chewing on the small, soft protrusion between her cleavage. Steffi wasn't sure any more about what caused her more pain in this session -- this throbbing manhood in her dry backside, or his teeth chewing on the mole on her chest.

She soon squirted all over his belly, letting out a moan that rung in his ears. Vince didn't take much longer and covered her inners with the lubrication that she was missing. Spent, both of them clung onto each other, in a heap against the backboard of the hotel bed.

Vince was the first to open his eyes, as he reached out for the tissue box on the bedside. He took one out and wiped off her fluids from his stomach. He then took out another batch and stretched one arm behind her to wipe his testicles clean. As he moved his hand up, it touched her tired backside, and woke Steffi up with a start. She tried to move away from his body and straightened her back. Applying some pressure on her knees, she tried to get up slowly. His limp penis lifelessly slid out of her and fell over to his right thigh. Steffi rolled over and gingerly got onto her feet. As she made her way to the bathroom, she heard the familiar Whatsapp sound that told her that his kids had reached home.

"Steffi, we've promised the presentation to him for tomorrow. I need to review it tonight."

To be continued...

12