Yours Lustfully Ch. 02.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mother fucker! I should have never come here today," Steffi shot back, failing to put any real threat behind that statement.

"Mother fucker, me? Not for now. Sister fucker? Perhaps," he thought to himself, suckling on her teats like a toddler. Flashes of this evening with Maya appeared before him, but the feast on display brought him back to the woman underneath him.

"Oh, Rory," she moaned, putting her hands on his head, pressing it down to put more pressure on her nubile breasts.

"What do you want from me, madam?" he asked with a grin, grinding against her torso, trying to go deeper than he physically could.

"I want you to," she paused, not because she was embarrassed of what she wanted to say, but because she could feel him slowly pull out from her. "I want you to fuck me." He wanted to hear more of this from her but, seeing that her cheeks were flushed red and that she was still fighting the pain caused by the stretch of her inner walls, he chose not to engage in any further dialogue.

Rory began stroking in and out of her, and she reciprocated with glee. The room was once again filled with the music of flesh slapping against flesh and meaningless words trying to create a language of their own. He had a few feet over her, but it was the inches that were giving her the ultimate pleasure.

Each long stroke allowed just enough time for him to kiss some part of her body. He had discovered the mole between her breasts, and for reasons Steffi could never understand with all the men she'd slept with, it sent him into overdrive. His strokes were shorter and harder, as he mercilessly chewed upon the small protrusion inside her cleavage.

When this pain became too much to bare, Steffi looked down at Rory to urge him to stop. But before the first word could come out of her lips, they were sealed by his, almost telepathically.

Just before his member could cause any long-term concern for Steffi, he hopped onto her chest and pushed it straight in her well-trained mouth. Her own juices laced with his hot sperm hitting the back of her throat was a surprise aphrodisiac for the coy mistress. With her eyes closes, she could feel his warm sack empty its contents down her parched throat.

But Rory knew he had to reciprocate the pleasure and he reached back to furiously finger her gaping vagina. It did not take her more than a few seconds to spurt fire of her own, with her endless reservoir of juices getting replenished at the top while emptying itself through the bottom.

Rory withdrew his limp member from her mouth and wiped it on her soiled shirt, which was in worse shape than the rag he used to clean his car. Dropping by her side, he picked up her phone and placed it by her ear. "Madam," he said, panting, "Your call starts in five minutes."

...

12