Yours Lustfully Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thoroughly cleaned up and dry, Vince stepped back, completely wasted, and slumped onto the couch behind him. His used-up penis was still lifelessly dangling outside his pants, but he was no longer concerned about leaving any stains. He could barely keep his eyes off the beauty that sat in front of him, equally spent, yet resplendent. Steffi had settled deep into her sofa, with her neck craning back to get some cushion support. Her big but beautiful breasts were heaving under all the action they had just received, with her chocolate color areolas tracing the duration of each deep breath. She had inadvertently placed her arms on each armrest, with her white flesh complementing the maroon fabric of the sofa. But what she hadn't realized was that she had spread open her thighs, and with her tiny shorts mysteriously ridden up to her buttocks, there was a big, wet patch front and center. Clearly, she had enjoyed this initial session, and her body was giving the testament that Vince needed. Vince tiredly looked at the clock by the bed - 130 pm.

"I'm ordering some lunch. I'll order the usual for you." He wasn't a waiter and he couldn't be bothered to ask her, even if she had spent the last thirty minutes pleasuring him. His sudden interruption broke Steffis mid-afternoon siesta, and she sat upright in her sofa. She could feel a crick in her neck, perhaps due to the constant craning during the recent session, and she rotated it gently to shake off the stiffness. Immediately, the fact that she was sitting shamelessly naked in front of a man almost double her age struck her, and she hurriedly looked around her sofa to find the discarded negligee. It was these moments, albeit limited over the recent months, where the pangs of deteriorating self-image would give purpose to having a voice and a conscience. Angling to one side, she picked up her negligee and sat up to pull it over her head, and all the way down to her torso. Once covered, she closed her thighs, and was now completely aware of how wet she was, as the impact of her own flesh flapping together created a noise that turned her crimson red.

"I've ordered you a salad and orange juice. It'll take them 40 minutes or more, they say. What a bunch of lousy bastards." Clearly Vince was exhausted, and Steffi knew very well what that did to his mood. She now had to be extra careful about not doing anything to annoy him any further.

"Thanks Vince. I should probably change before lunch arrives, so that we can leave for the airport right after." In her head, this sounded perfectly reasonable, but the expression on his face told her otherwise. "Steffi, come sit with me." Vince patted the cushion next to him. "And lose those shorts. I don't want you to stain this couch as well." He had a smile on his face, and that his limp penis was still hanging outside his pants, meant he had other plans.

Steffi got up and slowly dropped those meaningless shorts onto the carpeted floor. Two things that embarrassed her immensely, other than her repeated state of nudity, were the facts that the wet shorts got stuck half way down her thighs, and that she was still leaking, despite the break.

"Hmm. Nice. Why don't you take that negligee off too? I haven't seen you that way in a while." There were no more words exchanged till both her night garments were now on the floor, next to her. "We've got a few minutes before lunch arrives. I don't think you can get me hard before that quickly, but you've surprised me a few times, Steffi. Come, sit here."

Vince was clearly in a relaxed mood, and it was these rare moments where he became a real person. Still very conscious of her own nudity, Steffi was still transfixed at the sight of his resting penis, and slow walked her way to the couch. Vince had deliberately left limited room on this two-seater, and Steffi adjusted her wide frame to sit in the space available. Despite her best efforts, her fleshy right thigh was firmly settled against his left. The only good thing in all of this was that they couldn't make eye contact, although Vince had different plans.

"Steffi, I didn't realize you've got nail paint on. Why don't you place this leg on my lap, and I'll take a closer look?" Vince placed his cold hand on her thigh, sending currents through her well already shivering body. Before she could oblige, Vince bent forward to hold her right calf, and gradually lifted her leg to place it across his lap. Steffi slightly swiveled on her backside, to angle her body towards him.

A few moments of lustful silence ensued, before Vince started speaking again. "Steffi, what was I saying before we got caught up? I also feel I cut you off." He was back to his game, gently massaging her leg all the way to her thigh, but deliberately stopping just before her sopping pussy. His eyes were roaming all over body, and he could already feel her magic in his loins.

Steffi was staring at the carpet, as she was still too conscious to make any eye contact. Vince momentarily stopped his roaming hand, as a prompt for her to stop speaking. "Vince, you were talking about Maya. I just wanted to say what happens between you and me, stays that way. I don't think she knows that you and I are, you know, involved."

Steffi bit her lip, as she wasn't sure if those were the right choice of words. "Involved? What makes you feel that way?" Vince resumed stroking her thigh, this time his hand softly hitting against her lips down below.

"Oh, I didn't mean to say emotionally involved. What I was trying to say was that - physically involved."

Steffi was trembling, and somewhere inside her, she was upset with not being more direct with him. All of a sudden, Vince pushed two fingers inside her well-oiled vagina, and caught hold of her swollen clitoris. Steffi moaned louder than she would have wanted to and could feel her breasts tense up.

"Steffi, I hope you understand. We are not involved in any way. I'm a married man with a wonderful wife and two amazing kids. The last I recall, you were dating this boy from your neighborhood. Our relationship is strictly professional, isn't that right?" Vince was furiously tugging away at her clitoris and was happy to find his penis at full erection, once again. Steffi felt weak and defenseless and was now completely at the mercy of his words, and her deceiving body. "Of course, Vince. I couldn't agree more."

"Good. Now get up and finish off what you've created here." His words were cold and emotionless, and surprisingly, this was a situation both were comfortable with. Vince let go of her engorged clitoris and put his fingers in her mouth. Steffi was well accustomed to her own juices by now and encircled his fingers with her lips. Both of them knew they had to be quick, but for different reasons. Vince had to be quick because he knew the flesh on buffet by his side was meant to be devoured, and he didn't want to spray too soon. Steffi just wanted to get done with it all before the food arrived.

Gently placing her leg back on the ground, she held Vince by his hand and started leading him towards the bed. Vince was completely mesmerized by her jiggling backside and beautiful hair dropping all the way to the top of her spine. He could also notice the various cuts and marks of his recent interactions with her, all over her back and waist. As she reached the base of the bed, Steffi turned around to face a defenseless Vince. Taking a step close enough to make her breath felt on his neck, she started unbuttoning his pants, and let them drop to the floor. Her next job was to put his enlarged penis back through his underwear and slide it down his thighs. Steffi was fairly comfortable with this task by now, and she completed it successfully without breaking eye contact with him. Dressed in his office shirt, Vince was completed free from the waist down now. Before he could react to her proximity, Steffi stepped back towards the base of the bed, and gently fell back onto the soft mattress.

Vince was in a state of hypnosis - all that he could see was his favorite employee lying naked in front of him in all her glory, with a beautiful, soaking vagina at his disposal. And if that wasn't enough, Steffi slid down her right hand, and opened her labia with her two fingers, as an informal invitation for Vince to take his place. Steffi raised her head from the mattress, and looking over her breasts, puckered her lips to set her boss in motion.

Although Vince was only a foot away from her trembling knees, he somehow managed to slow himself down from pouncing onto her. He took a step further and with each of his feet, slid her feet farther apart. Bending down from his waist, he put both his arms by her sides, resisting the temptation to touch her breasts for now. Steffi gently dropped her head back onto the mattress and was looking directly into Vince's emotionless eyes. His fully throbbing penis was grazing against her fingers, as she held the gates open for him. He could feel her breasts kiss his fully covered chest, with each breath she took. The sexual tension in the room could shatter the windows with its intensity.

Vince was the first to break eye contact and look under his chest at all there was on offer. Lying naked, inches below him, was the woman that had tortured him for weeks without her knowing. This was a woman that had kept him up at nights and distracted his focus even during the most mundane of engagements. This was the woman that had sucked every ounce of energy out him, leaving him dry for his married life. He couldn't recall the last time he had made love to his wife, and the few times he had over the last few months, the thoughts of Steffi's warm body had given him an animal like passion that even his wife wasn't accustomed to.

Heaving under him were those beautiful melons that had a language of their own. Despite his busy schedule, he could dedicate an entire session to these mounds, and he almost felt accountable for leaving his signature on some part of them, each time he was in touching distance. In fact, he was so accustomed to his own dents and marks on those generous proportions of flesh that the slightest notice of her boyfriends' usage of them would annoy him. He knew he had limited say in her personal matters, and that it was nearly impossible for her amour to not have a fancy for her breasts, but to find a set of marks different from his would set off his competitive spirit, the brunt of which was borne by Steffi in varying levels of pain and pleasure.

Looking through the deep cleavage, his eyes trailed all the way to her fleshy torso and the impression her tight panty had left around her waist. The last view on the horizon was her soft, small pubic mound, carefully circling the oasis of his satisfaction, that was still held open be her succulent fingers.

"Push your fingers in and keep them apart," he ordered, and she painfully obliged. Vince looked up into the confused eyes of his muse, and very slowly guided his penis into her aching pussy. As he filled her all the way to the hilt, Steffi arched her back to allow him total entry into the deepest confines of her body, pushing her breasts against his now crushed shirt. Closing her soft eyes shut, she savored the feeling of his uncovered flesh against the walls of her lubricated insides, and let her vagina play the role of her hand. She bit her lip to conceal her moans, but couldn't hold her pleasure inside her any longer, as Vince relaxed his thighs on top of hers.

As she opened her eyes, she felt like she was looking directly into Vince's soul, as he stared at her without making any further movement. His next move surprised her, as he started lowering the rest of his abdomen on top of her and sealed her wanting lips with his. With his full weight on her now, the amorous colleagues started engaging in kiss that was unprecedentedly passionate. Vince was still deeply lodged inside her, as he pushed both his palms against her supple buttocks, warmly sandwiched between the mattress and her soft rear. He was now kissing her as if there is no tomorrow, and Steffi was up to the task as well. Both her hands now were ruffling the hair on his head, as they moaned meaningless music to fill up the room.

Gasping for air, Vince gently broke away from those luscious lips, and admired the wet trail he had created on her flushed red face. Moving his hands to the top of her back, Vince arched his back to make one final attempt to go deeper inside her. Steffi could feel Vince throb inside her, and within seconds, she could feel him begin his motion. With her eyes still closed, she could feel his hands reach out to the underside of her heaving breasts, and could feel them him her chin, as Vince picked up pace.

"Steffi, open your eyes", Vince said softly, as he was now in full swing. Opening her smoky eyes ever so slightly, she noticed Vince sweating profusely on top of her. He was now propping himself up by digging into her sides, and his testicles were slapping against the small bridge between her two holes below, each time he entered her with renewed energy. Somehow, he managed to push her breasts all the way to her chin, and Steffi did something she had never attempted before. Tilting her head forward, she flicked her engorged nipples with her tongue, driving Vince into a frenzy. Although she wasn't concerned that they would come off her chest, Vince was now making every effort to push them up to the max.

With their bodies in overdrive, Vince surprised her by suddenly parting her breasts to dig his teeth into her beauty mole. With his face deeply nestled in her cleavage, Vince drew up his last ounces of energy, to slam her vagina as hard as he could. Steffi, on her part, was now simply enjoying the multiple sensations rip through her body, waiting for the inevitable end. With one loud moan reverberating between her breasts, Vince sent a flood of warm fluid deep inside her well fucked vagina. Steffi couldn't remember the last time she had felt him throb to this degree inside her, or for wave after wave to pain the insides of her cavity.

The two bodies were now a collective lump of flesh, breathing in unison and sweating profusely. Both had lost track of time, and the only movement now was of Vince defiantly losing his reach within her. For some reason, Steffi was always surprised by how heaving her partners' suddenly felt, as soon as they had unloaded within her. But she had no energy, or authority, to push Vince off her, and lay quietly, glowing in the after effects of her second session this morning.

"Room service!" That one knock on the door brought the two lost souls to their senses. Steffi could vaguely hear two more knocks in some distance, and as she returned back to full consciousness, she felt a sudden alarm that the serviceman might just open the door. God, would he be surprised a half-naked man, lying slumped over a woman half his age!

"Leave it outside the door", murmured Vince, his face still buried in her breasts.

"Sorry, Sir?"

"Leave it at the damn door!"

Vince slowly raised himself up from the warm cushions under him and groaned at the sharp pain in his lower back. Without care or comfort, he withdrew himself from her dormant vagina, and rolled over to her side on his back. Steffi could feel the cool room air enter her momentarily open crevice, as she pulled her thighs together. With their legs hanging from the edge of the bed, Vince and Steffi lay adjacent to each other, still catching their breath.

1: 45 pm

"Steffi, wake up." Vince nudged Steffi as he propped himself up. "Get inside the covers. I'll bring the lunch in." Steffi groggily opened her eyes to watch Vince get back onto his feet. Butt naked, she saw his semi-erect manhood swing from side to side, as he made his walk towards the room cabinet. Vince retrieved the night robe and put it on loosely. He'll probably shower before he eats, Steffi thought to herself.

Pulling her legs painfully back onto the bed, she rolled over horizontally till she reached the top of her bed and tucked herself into the covers. Placing a pillow against the headrest, she pulled herself against it, raising the covers all the way to the top of her breasts. Since she hadn't made the bed this morning, the mattress was still held the warmth of her body from last night, or perhaps, the action that took place on top of it recently. She could feel his fluids seep out from her, and she could picture a big stain the mattress, once she got off it.

"Here, have a glass of juice." Steffi noticed that there wasn't anything for Vince to eat but, was too famished to offer her share. Every sip of the juice felt so good, so refreshing. Vince circled the bed, took off the robe, and snuck in beside her.

"Aren't you eating, Vince?", Steffi asked, with the glass against her lips.

"No Steffi. I had a heavy breakfast, although, I hadn't planned a heavy afternoon." Vince winked at Steffi and leaned over to kiss her bare shoulder. What's wrong with this beast today, Steffi thought to herself, turning crimson with his touch again.

"Oh, that was good. You'll probably kill me someday with this body of yours!"

Steffi suddenly felt his hand move on top of her thigh, but it didn't feel like it was going anywhere. "Vince, you should change your shirt. Have you got a spare in your bag?"

"Easy Steffi. Are you trying to get me out of my clothes now?" Vince laughed, and Steffi almost choked on the last remaining orange juice in her mouth. Before she could respond, Vince bent forward and simply hauled the shirt over his head, dropping it next to the heap of clothes on the ground.

"Vince, I have to ask. What's gotten into you lately? Don't take this the wrong way, but, you've been far more approachable. I'm happy for this change, and just thought I'd mention it."

Steffi was growing in confidence but was cautious of every word coming out of her mouth. "Oh thanks, Steff. Well, what can I say? Business has been good, my kids are doing well, and you make me very happy."

Vince moved his hand to place it on top of her pussy, which underlined the statement he just made.

"Vince, may I ask you something else? And you can choose not to answer," said Steffi, unconsciously opening her legs under the sheets, to give him greater access, and perhaps softening his response.

"Steffi, I think now will be the time to ask me whatever is on that naughty mind of yours", said Vince, pushing his palm against one of his most visited locations on her body.

"Umh, I want to do the best I can for this organization. I feel very involved in the work and I am learning tremendously. But, at times, I feel insecure about the merits of my contribution. And, the fact that we aren't exclusive with each other, not that I want it, I feel lost and confused at times." With each passing word, she could feel his palm ease the pressure, and her confidence was no longer where it was when she started talking.

Vince moved his hand away from her, but kept a sympathetic smile on his face, which was the only reason why she wasn't in flames right now. "Steffi, this is the first and last time I'll say this to you. For me, it's always work first. This organization has been built on my sweat and perseverance, and I will not think twice before firing the best fuck of my life, if she can't deliver the goods."

Steffi squirmed at his choice of words but was somehow feeling reassured. "You realize that the presentation I sent to Roy needed no correction from my side." Steffi was nodding furiously, almost regretting she had asked.

"Yes, we aren't exclusive, and no, I will not take it personally, if you choose to end this. In fact, I don't know how, but we'll have to give each other some more space, before anyone, especially your cousin, starts suspecting us of being bedmates." Steffi stopped nodding. "But I can say this for certain. You are gifted. Your brains and body are a combination with which you can win the world, and had I met someone like you twenty years back, I would have probably not been in bed with you today." Both Steffi and Vince chuckled, although both weren't sure why the other was laughing.