Yours Lustfully Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Vince, I didn't mean to upset you. And no, I don't want things to change. But this reassurance was extremely helpful." Steffi looked at Vince and smiled at him hopefully.

"I'm not upset. You and I go through the same sentiments from time to time. And it's good you asked. Steffi, we all lead multiple lives, and at some stage, you'll realize, they aren't as difficult to manage, but without any one of them, we will cease to function."

Steffi could feel her body relax and could feel his hand on her thigh again. "But one thing I had to say, and you can choose to share it if you want, at your own peril of course." Vince gently grabbed onto her thigh, and Steffi moved it closer to his leg.

"Maya doesn't quite look like your cousin. I mean, she's smart and ambitious, but physically and personality wise, you're very different." By now Steffi knew which battles she could pick with Vince, and she was now sure that Vince wanted to have this conversation.

In complete synchrony, their phones buzzed, and they both turned to opposite sides to check what happened. "Oh, our flight got pushed by two hours. I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing. Let me just call home." Vince dialed his home number, still massaging her thigh, as Steffi swallowed her discomfort and casually started surfing her Facebook page.

"Hi love, how are you? Are the kids' home yet? All good here. Listen, my flight got pushed. I know, it sucks. Won't be able to make dinner tonight. Yup. Keep the food in the fridge. Chicken? Good. Ok. Love you too. Bye." Vince gave his wife a virtual kiss and turned off his phone. "Who's that on your home screen? Your current boyfriend?" Vince moved closer to Steffi, sitting shoulder to shoulder.

"Yes. We recently got together. Good guy, works in.." before Steffi could finish, Vince held her by her chubby cheeks and turned her face towards him, planting a deep kiss on those confused lips. Steffi dropped her phone to the side and reciprocated his efforts with her renewed energy. Like most things today, the kiss was tender and meaningful, and when Vince pulled away, Steffi secretly hoped that it had lasted longer.

"Steffi, I could do with a nap. Lie down with me." Both slid into the sheets, spooning, Steffi turned away from Vince momentarily.

"Umh, this always feels heavenly", said Vince, resting his semi erect cock against her ass crack, and covering her breasts with his arms, pressing her closer to his body.

"Vince, aren't you tired?" Steffi asked, not sure what she wanted as his answer. Vince kissed the nape of her neck and said "more than you can imagine. But I blame this on you."

He was now pinching her nipples, and surprisingly, her body was responding too. "I've had two of your three holes today, and each one was better than the last", said Vince, now mauling her breasts with his left hand, and placing kisses on her neck. "But, you know what takes the prize. No wait, you don't quite like it there, don't you?"

This time Steffi bettered the mind games, my pushing her ass against his tireless manhood. This was all the invitation that he needed. Without wasting a second, he lifted her left leg and placed her foot behind him. He then put his left hand in front of her face, and she licked it wet. She then saw the hand disappear behind her and could feel it lubricate his penis under the sheets. Slowly and steadily, she could feel her rear hole welcome his lubricated tool, as he held the entrance open with his two thumbs. Putting more pressure on her left foot, Steffi was now leaning on Vince, as he entered her completely, causing her to wince.

"Steffi, I'm not going to do anything now, but leave it in here as long as I can. You may move a bit if you'd like." With one arm under her head and the other around her waist, Vince caught hold of her right breast. Steffi could feel the pain split her down the middle, but his lack of movement made it easier for her to relax quickly. "Oh, Vince", is all she could manage to say.

Once steady, Vince started talking, "So Steffi, this guy you were showing me, does he fuck you in your ass?"

"No Vince, you're the only person who has gone back in there." She was lying, but Vince was too turned on to care.

"Have there been days when you have been fucked by me and him?" Vince had moved his attention to her nipples and was massaging them with his thumb.

"Yes Vince. I am very committed to him and.." before she could complete, Vince had started moving his hips slowly, contradicting what he intended to do a few minutes back.

"Steffi, have there been days where you've fingered yourself, despite having sex on that day, perhaps multiple times?" Vince was picking up pace, but since this was his third time today, he knew he'd last much longer.

"Aah! No, I haven't." All of sudden, Vince dropped his hand to her wet vagina, and pushed two fingers in. With his manhood and fingers inside her, Steffi knew she was on the verge of ruining the mattress. Vince felt her jets hit his fingers, and he slowed down his pace to let her ease up. Still inside her, Vince pulled out his fingers and put them in her mouth.

"Good girl, Steffi. You know, the other day I was with Maya, I almost called her by your name. She's such a moaner, you know. You're much better in keeping things quiet." Vince was rotating his fingers in her mouth, and Steffi was sucking on them with her eyes closed, moving her hips to match his rhythm.

In matter of minutes, Vince was done with the talk and moved his hands to her hips, pulling the bed covers with him, off their bodies. His strokes were longer and more savage now, and Steffi was now competing with her sister in the moaning department. Vince emptied his depleted load in her and caught hold of her as tightly as he could. Steffi gently moved her left leg back to her side, and curled both her legs, to spoon with Vince. Heaving heavily, Vince pulled the covers back on top of them, but kept his penis still riveted within her ass. Cradling her breasts again, he whispered in her ear, "Steffi, I've put the alarm for another hour. Try and get some sleep."

Unknown to Vince, she was already blissfully asleep.