Yours Lustfully Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, now we can talk. Don't stop riding." Rita placed her feet on the floor and started cradling them all the way to the toes, to ride this ten-inch monster. "So, you were an ass slut in college? Did you like it dry or would you grease your ass with his saliva?" Dave finished his question and grabbed onto her jumping breasts. She knew it was her cue to answer when he bit into one.

"Ouch! He liked it dry. Said it gave him better sensation," Rita was panting as Dave devoured his favorite asset. She finally grew tired and slowed down her movement. All of sudden, Dave picked her up by her waist, and laid her down on her back, on the kitchen table.

"Oh no, Rita. Not done with you yet." He withdrew his penis and pushed it all the way in her already greased pussy. Placing her thighs over his shoulders, he gently kissed the right one, as he pumped away at her welcoming hole. The two made eye contact, and she placed the back of her right hand in her mouth, to muffle her cries. Dave leaned forward, and grabbed onto her breasts, to piston through her at his maximum strength.

The kitchen was filled with the sound of her ass hitting against the kitchen table. "Rita, I'm about to cum. Where would you like it? Tell me."

"Finish where you started, Dave," is all that she said, before he took out his penis and stuffed it up her ass one last time. With a few final thrusts, he emptied his entire load inside her anal cavity. Gently placing her thighs back onto the table, he leaned forward, to kiss his object of desire. Still locked in her ass, the two lovers kissed passionately, content with the activities of the past few hours.

As he broke of the kiss, he looked at Ritas' flushed face and said, "you know love, the best birthmark is this little one just above your lip," dipping his tongue down her wanting mouth again. It was the moment the two savored for a while, until he gently slid out of her.

Still on top of her, Dave placed two gentle kisses on top her heaving breasts. "Let's clean up. Come with me." He straightened up and held her hand, bringing her back to her feet. "Ouch," she said, as she straightened the crick in her back. She had never walked through her house naked, and it was amongst the many firsts in the past two days for her.

Dave let go of her hand inside the bathroom and turned on the shower. "Rita," he said, picking up the soap, "did you enjoy that?" He started soaping her breasts, taking his time on each inch of her mummeries.

"I did, although I can tell I'll be in sorts of pain this evening. You didn't have to be this rough." She wasn't complaining, as he could tell with her smile.

"Well, what can I say? That tight hole of yours took me by surprise. Let me take another look at it." Saying so, he turned her around, and parted her cheeks. "It is some piece of work. It's so small and yet so accommodating. No wonder you protect it with all this flesh," he said playfully, tightly gripping her ass cheeks. Rita was gently soaping her body, when she felt something wider than his thumb enter her ass.

"No Dave. Not so soon. Please. Ouch!" But when do boys his age listen anyway? In one slow motion, he was in her again, this time less painfully. "Rita, I've waited years for this. I can't help it anymore. You've shown me the gates to heaven."

Rita couldn't understand the limits of pain her body could take, but it was definitely higher than she had originally feared. He was deep in her, and all that she could do was massage his face on her shoulder, as he pinched her nipples under the cold shower.

"Rita, that ex of yours you mentioned; was he as mad about you as I am?" Dave asked, mewing like a goat. "He was, but he wasn't as energetic as you," she responded, now comfortable with his member in her. "Oh, you haven't seen my energy yet. You'll have to beat me with a club stick to stay away from you. And from what I can tell, you are quite the woman in heat right now." Dave started moving his hips, and if not for the cold water, the pain would have been a lot worse for her right now.

"Oh Dave. What are you doing to me? I was never like this," she said, responding to his thrusts. "This is just the start, aunty," he said, increasing his pace, "I am going to break you!" He was back to his old, furious pace, and even with his enthusiasm, he knew he was running on an empty tank. Or so he thought! In a few minutes, he reamed her anal walls once again, and yelled the choicest of words at her. The rest of the shower was less eventful, with the two locked in a passionate kiss, before settling in each other's embrace.

"So, are you still having second thoughts?" Dave asked, kissing her lips, as they lay down together in bed. "No Dave. From what I have experienced, I'll go the distance with you. Just don't let me down."

She kissed him back, as they hugged, naked under the sheets. "I need a nap now, Rita. I think I am done for the morning." Both smiled.

"Me too. Although with no clothes on, I am concerned which way I should face. Who knows how I'll wake up?" Both laughed out loud, as Rita rest her head on his chest, as sleep took over the tired lovers.

12