Yours Lustfully - COVID Diary Ch. 02

Story Info
Aunt and niece get all of their holes ripped!
8.7k words
4.57
20.8k
10

Part 3 of the 24 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 10/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Readers

The die has been cast and your favorite Aunt Rita and young Steffi are dripping wet. How will Dave and Rory use their bodily treasures? Let's find out, shall we? Time for the men to start massaging their rods and for the women to start wetting their fingers!

............................

(Knock knock)

"You're thirteen minutes late, Dave," Rita complained, shutting the door behind her handsome paramour.

"I know, bumped into Maya on the way in. Trust me, it was difficult to hide this from her," he said, cupping his balls under his sweatpants. "Thank God for this bag!"

"Oh, you met her? Did she say anything specific?" Rita sounded worried.

"Actually, she did," Dave replied, putting down the bag, "she asked me to have fun while I can." Kicking off his shoes, he neatly tucked them into a corner. This was a habit he had inculcated over the past few months, just to please his lady. His pants were the next to come off, and he tossed them over to the same corner, over his shoes.

He was already hard, something Rita could clearly see under his sweaty underpants. He walked over to Rita, who was still mesmerized his youthful energy, and gave her a tight hug.

"Rita, I couldn't sleep at all last night. I must have checked my phone clock a dozen times," he said, planting a wet kiss on the nape of her neck. Rita was having trouble having a conversation, mainly because of his dry humping over her stomach.

Breaking the embrace, he looked right into her eyes, and held her face in his palms. "Love, I want to savor each second of this day. So, here's what we're going to do. I'll be going in to take a quick shower. When I come out, I want you wearing your gym clothes that I had ripped to shreds. I hope you still have those." Rita nodded in the affirmative.

"Good, let me give my soldier a nice clean then. I've got quite a few drills planned out for it today," he said, kissing her trembling lips passionately. "You're fresh as a daisy!" he complimented, breaking the kiss and running off to the bathroom.

Rita dragged her feet to her bedroom. The heaviness did not come from the fear of his devious and perverted mind. That was something she had gotten well acquainted with and thoroughly enjoyed. It was the vacuum that she could foresee once Dave left her for university.

This vacuum had been her best friend for the past many years, but the last few months had changed it all. She was a transformed person now, and in her mind, unapologetically. There was not a corner in her house, neighborhood or her places of visit where Dave hadn't rubbed his scent on her.

Even Maya and Steffi were surprised by their aunts' over commitment to cleanliness, washing the cushions, bed and pillow covers with a frequency that seemed unnecessary to the innocent eye. In fact, Maya was concerned that her aunt might be hitting menopause a bit too early.

Rita could hear the shower running and his voice over the splash. Not that it was required, but she was already picturing what he would look like naked. Frankly, all that she had to do was to wait a few more minutes or if urged, walk in right now.

Rita opened her cupboard, and reached out to its farthest confines, knowing exactly what she was looking for and where she had hidden it. It was impossible to neatly fold what she retrieved, as there was no structure or semblance of orientation left on her tattered clothes.

Placing the rags on her bed, she slowly unzipped her gown, all the way to the navel, and let it drop on the floor. She was completely shaved and naked underneath, the former post their tryst the week before and the latter as an obedience to one of the few rules Dave had set for her.

She put on her pants first, which fit her better than they did before. This could partially be due to the intense physical activity that no gym could give her, or for the fact that other than the sides and waist band, the front and the back were completely ripped.

The pants failed to cover either crack, which is perhaps one of the main functionality of said garment. She picked up her gym shirt next, which was ripped through the middle as well. Once she put her head through it, she tried to make a pointless effort of pulling the folds together, but her full breasts and the elastic in the fabric refused to give her the closure that she hoped for. All that was left now were the meaningless words BA and BE sitting on top of each areola.

With nothing else to wear, Rita walked over to the chest which Dave had moved with her once, on that fateful day. The image in the mirror next to it confirmed what she had become. Out of sheer impulse, she pulled her long hair forward and let it drape over her breasts.

"Stay right there," Dave commanded, and Rita froze in front of the mirror. She caught a glimpse of his reflection, as he walked over to her, wet and completely naked. He walked right behind her and glued himself to her back. Tiny drops of water created goosebumps all over her oversensitive skin.

"Now that's my whore aunt," he whispered in her ear, as he rubbed his massive manhood over her ass crack. "Are you pleased to meet her?" he asked Rita.

"Yes, I am," she replied, without a moments' pause.

"And what does she want her Dave to do to her?" he asked, rubbing his head against her rear rim.

"She wants her Dave to make her the best whore there ever was. The one that fingers herself when she wants to, even if in public. The one that can clean off an entire soccer team, and still have the desire to keep going. The one might get broken in body, but not in spirit. Can Dave do that for her?" she asked, blowing her strands of hair away from her face.

"But what will Dave get if he's able to do that?" he asked, pulling his sheath back and positioning his head inside her rim.

"He gets first rights to me. He gets first rights to this," she answered, throwing her hair back over his head, and parting her ass cheeks for him.

Dave rested his chin on her shoulder blade and soaked in what was in front of him. At times, he felt guilty about turning this pious widow into the woman that was standing in this very room. But, those moments were rare, and this was not one of those moments.

"Rita, pick up that red lipstick," he said, and she bent over ever so slightly to get more than she had bargained for inside her. Dave quickly grabbed her by her breasts, to support her from falling.

"Smear your lips with it," he ordered, still fractionally inside her. He pinched her erect nipples under the cloth, as Rita lined her succulent lips with the whorish color.

"Good, now bend over and kiss yourself in the mirror. Stop only when I tell you to," he said. It was an unusual demand, but reason had abandoned the lust filled housewife months ago.

With her feet firmly planted, she slowly bent forward, leveraging the support from his butch hands mauling her breasts, and could feel her anal cavity getting stretched, as she invited him in. By the time her lips met their image, he was a quarter of the way inside her.

The cold sensation on her lips and the warm flesh inside her, coupled with his claws pinching away on her erections, was driving her wild, and she did something that would have seemed insane to her not too long back. Looking at Dave in the mirror, she slowly started kissing her image with a passion that seemed unreal.

Inch by inch, Dave filled her up in the rear, leaving her lips glued to the mirror for a few minutes. She could feel her warm breath on her lips as she kissed herself wildly. Dave was in no rush, as he savored each stroke into the wanton housewife. There was no noise in the room, as his balls simply kissed her ample behind.

Her spit drooled down the mirror as she made love to the woman she had become. She had never known this woman or every acknowledged her existence. Had she met someone like this on the street, she would have turned a blind eye to her presence.

Women such as her image were every mans' desire and perhaps every woman's deepest, darkest secret. No finishing school ever provided education on this subject, and the experiences of life were rarely this prolific.

As Rita slowly opened her eyes, she didn't notice Dave's sweaty young face. She noticed two eyes, brimming with desire for her, respecting her every craving and abusing her every limit. Her vagina glistened with excitement, partially opening its folds every time his member hit against the lining behind it.

"You may stop now, Rita," Dave whispered, slowly pulling her back in his embrace. But her eyes never left her image. Her mirror was smeared in red, and she could see her own shades botch up on her cheeks and the tip of her nose.

Nobody moved, and not a word was spoken. Dave wanted her to admire her new self; be proud of it; and most importantly, get accustomed to it. "Where is the dildo?" he said in her ear. "Bottom drawer," she meekly replied. "Take it out. Please."

He gently parted her legs, as she bent over her waist to open the drawer. His member stretched her to the hilt, as she reached under her neatly folded, rarely used lingerie. Very slowly, she brought herself upright.

"Turn it on," he said. Rita flicked on the switch on its base, and the room started buzzing with the sound of its vibrations.

"Slide it inside your mouth," he said, and Rita obliged. Her teeth jangled as the rotating plastic grazed against them. But the woman in the image seemed to enjoy it, with a grin breaking it on the side of her lips. "Good. Now slip it in."

It had been a few months since her inners had made any contact with something not real. But her hands had not forgotten the drill, and after a few, measured insertions, all that remained to be seen was its base.

This was new, even for Dave, as up until now, he never really had to compete with anyone else, especially something so inanimate. He could feel the vibrations inside her and could only wonder what she was going through.

Rita was moaning like a prostitute on her first night, being savaged by a pack of street dogs. She hadn't even begun her thrusts, but the vibrations against her engorged clit, and even the slightest movement of his fat penis, were making her giddy.

"Now, match my thrusts," he said, noticing that her feet were now flat on the ground. Very slowly, he withdrew most of his penis from her, and she trailed him with the dildo in her hand. His movements were steady to begin with, allowing her to set in the tempo.

After a few minutes, he was pounding her like he did during every session, and she was up to the job with her own self destruction. He grabbed hold of her left breast with his right arm around her, to ensure that she didn't fall down in a heap.

The floor felt uneven, but the two managed to keep themselves standing. Her right breast bounced under his arm, each time he varied their collective pace. He finally brought his other arm around her and pushed his fingers in her open mouth. She bit on them as fiercely as she could, holding back the tears of pain and joy.

Under her muffled cries, he could clearly make out her war cry when she came down under, but didn't allow her to savor the moment. Her juices squirted as far as the mirror, which was telling its own story.

And she knew the moment was near when he nearly took off her left breast, grabbing it like he had never before. Her rectum was flooded all the way to her heart, it seemed, as dug his teeth into her neck.

He withdrew his fingers first, which seemed to be cut due to her ferocity. His penis followed next, hanging its head a few inches below his waist. His teeth were the last to leave her flesh, leaving marks that would be visible till the time he was back from university. In one swift motion, he turned her around and kissed her like he had never kissed her before. It was pure passion and lust, as any other form of energy was hard to come by after their first session of the day.

Their tongues explored each other's' mouths, trying to find something that they hadn't been able to discover over all these days. When the ground below them began to move again, Dave walked her back to her bed, without breaking the kiss. It was only when they plumped on the soft mattress that Jason spoke after an eternity. "Good morning, Mrs. S. What's for breakfast?"

............................

"Rory, I am not comfortable doing this," said Steffi, still a bit tipsy from her early morning drink. "I am content with what we have, and I think I have had my fair share of fun. I will leave for home in the next hour, before your friends arrive," she said, determinedly. "Are you listening to me?" she yelled like a drunken sailor, looking up at the ceiling.

Mindful that the blade was new and sharp, Rory was carefully trimming away her pubes. He wanted to be sure that there was a healthy, narrow patch just above her slit, almost as an extension.

"Of course, I am listening to you madam. And I will make sure to give you an appropriate response. But first, let me get you ready for my part," he replied, working away like an artist on his painting. "Please keep your legs parted like you do for me."

"No, I will not stay here anymore," she argued in her stupor. Very clumsily, she dug her elbows into the mattress to hoist herself up, but Rory was quick to push her back down again. Her head was swirling with all the alcohol that was still in her system, ever since they started drinking last evening. Two additional shots of vodka at 8 am in the morning did not help her rebellion.

"Madam, you are the life of the party. And I have given you so much and never asked for anything in return, not even money. Can't you just stay on for a few more hours?" Rory replied, hardly focusing on the effect of his response, but far more attentive to the length of the hairy patch.

"I do. Which is why I came last evening. You had promised to drop me home late last night. I had to miss my work for you today. I haven't even informed the office."

"Don't worry, madam. I've sent your line manager a text from your phone. She will pass on the word to the rest of the office that you have calls this afternoon," Rory replied, sheepishly.

"You bastard! How dare you use my phone!" Steffi retorted, slapping her own belly by mistake.

Happy with his product, Rory tossed the razor to the farthest corner of the room and leapt on top of his naked mistress. Having a hard-on during while providing his just concluded services was but natural but slipping it inside her took a bit more maneuvering. Once completely inside of her, he pinned her legs down with his own and caught hold of her swaying arms.

"You know what a bastard is madam?" he asked, licking her face like a dog. "It's an illegitimate child born outside a legal relationship." Steffi was too disoriented to follow his train of thought, as Rory started pumping her furiously.

"You know how it is born?" he asked, biting the top of her bouncing breasts. "Give me a few minutes and I'll get you started on that process."

"Rory," Steffi moaned, "please do whatever you want to me. But let me go home," she pleaded, relaxing her arms. "I'm already way out of line with you. If anyone finds out beyond what I've already done, I'll kill myself."

She meant every word in her head, but her hips were matching his tempo, and thereby diluting the gravity of her message.

"Nobody will find out, madam," Rory replied, pinching her upper lip with his teeth. "My plan is fool proof. Only two of my friends are coming over, and they don't even work in the city. In fact, one of them is leaving with me tomorrow, and may never come back," Rory reasoned, kissing her softly on her closed eye lids.

He stretched out his legs, to gain maximum entry, and almost on cue, Steffi wrapped her legs around his waist. "That's my madam!" he commented, nibbling on her baby skin.

"To them, you are a college student who I have trapped in my web and have made false promises to marry. It's the classic rich-poor plot, where the rich girl falls for the poor guy," he said, smiling at his own devious plans.

"Rory, you promise nothing will go wrong?" Steffi replied, grunting as he drove through her. "No madam. They're both clean. I know this because I have shared quite a few hookers with them in our village," Rory said, licking the sweat off her forehead.

"Also, we still have two boxes of condoms under the bed. I'm glad we stopped using them; this is much better," he said, slowing down his strokes and savoring the feel of her innermost flesh.

"But most importantly, if they do anything that you don't approve of, I'll be in the next room. Just call out for me and pull them off of you. After all, you're my prized possession." It was this last statement that he truly meant.

"Ok, Rory," Steffi replied, putting her arms around his neck. Rory kissed her with renewed passion, as he knew that everything had fallen into place perfectly. What he hadn't told her was that despite sticking to the plan, he had already promised her to these two men, to whom he owed a sizable amount of money. But after having seen a picture of her on his phone, the two had readily agreed to write off his debt, if he could get them in bed with her, only if once.

"Madam, today you will have a lot of fun. Please don't forget me by the end of this," Rory said, blowing hot air on her crimson face. And with that final stroke, he emptied his load into her, and led out a war cry that brought Steffi out of her trance. After a few minutes of rest, the devil spoke again.

"Here madam, have some water." Rory lifted her head enough for the expensive mineral water to go through her system, laced with some additional minerals that he found useful for days like these. Unlike her sister, he knew Steffi wouldn't have any reason or choice to suspect foul play, as she had readily submitted herself into his arms. "You need to get ready in the next hour. My friends will be here by noon."

"Ready? You mean for the party? I haven't got my party clothes here. What do you expect me to wear?" In regular circumstances, she would have never even dreamt of having this conversation with her driver.

"I've got the clothes ready for you," Rory confirmed, rolling off her warm body. "Now go and have a bath. I'll leave the clothes on the bed." Picking up her panty from the floor, he wiped his genitals clean.

"I don't want to take a bath. You bathe me," she replied childishly, placing one leg on his thigh. On any other day, she wouldn't have had to plead with him for this. But today was different, as his plans for the day were clearly cut out. Rubbing her vagina with her soiled garment, Rory took a deep whiff of their collective outputs.

"My madam, you will be bathed multiple times today. But for now, I want you to go in and come out clean in less than thirty minutes. All your make up is set up for you on the hamper next to the wash basin. Apply it generously."

"How did you get hold of all my stuff?" Steffi asked, rolling over to the other side of the bed.

"I picked it up from your place the only time I was there," he responded, jumping off from the bed.

"You went through my stuff? You're a bad man!" she replied under the influence of her spell.

"I know. Don't make me any worse, madam," he said, eyeing her wobbling rear. "I'll be outside."

............................

Rory had already cleaned up half of his modest apartment while Steffi was sleeping, earlier this morning. He had been very careful about not having too much to drink, and sobriety was essential only for him today. It's not that he did not want to partake in the fun, but he also knew that there was an outside chance of something going wrong. In the event that things got out of hand, he had to be able to think clearly.

After months of disregard for general hygiene, his apartment finally looked the part. All the stale food, empty beer cans and any other perishable that couldn't find a hiding place in his home had been thrown down the garbage chute.