Yours Lustfully - COVID Diary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had run a wet cloth over his limited furniture collection, especially the couch, and it looked as good as new for now. The old radio was playing some regular numbers, and the decibel level seemed comfortable.

He sprayed a local air-freshener in the room, a luxury on any other day. If all failed to set the mood, he had bought some of the more expensive alcohol, partly with the money that Steffi never knew she had lent to him.

Rory walked into his bedroom to check on Steffi, and behind the closed door, could hear the sporadic splash of water and her humming to the music of the sound of the radio. The bed-sheet was the first to come off, and he was both thrilled and proud of the number of dried stains on his mattress.

Ripping the plastic off, he opened a new bed set and covered the worn-down mattress with canary yellow sheet dotted with large strawberries. Every item on the floor was then placed on the used bed-sheet and stuffed into the only crevice available in his house.

The only thing left to be done was to wear his best for today, and he dressed up as though it was the night of his wedding. Before leaving the bedroom, he gave it one good look and placed her "party clothes" on the bed.

Each second felt like an eternity thereafter. Standing in the middle of his living room, sweating under the ineffective ceiling fan, Rory glanced at the two doors, one on his left and the other through the hallway.

The door at the end of the hallway opened up to the world outside, where debtors were running out of patience with him. The door to his left held his lottery ticket to a debt free life, with many added bonuses. The thoughts of freedom consumed him till the shrill doorbell broke his reverie. Collecting himself, he rushed to the door, and pulled it open.

"Hello Moin, hello Javed," he bellowed, as the two men walked past him, ignoring his pleasantries altogether. Familiar with their nature, he quickly shut the door behind them and led them to the couch. "Hope you didn't have any trouble finding the house," Rory asked, offering a drink to each guest.

"We never have trouble finding the home of our creditors," Moin spoke, twisting his bushy moustache. Both his guest were about six feet tall, probably in their mid-forties, well-built men, who used to be farmers back in his village till the time they sold their lands for huge profits. From then on, based on their wealth and muscle, they became the sole money lenders in his village. In fact, despite lacing their drinks with a stronger potion, Rory was suddenly more concerned of being overwhelmed by then.

"Come on, Moin, we've been neighbors for decades. Your money isn't going anywhere. The only reason I called you over today was so that I can travel home with you, and we can speak of the financial arrangements on the way," Rory said, sitting on the ground opposite them.

"I'm not going home, Javed is," he said, pointing to his brother. Javed was a scruffy looking man who wreaked of sweat. Broad shouldered and stout, he was the muscle behind the business, and Rory clearly understood why he was being accompanied by Javed, rather than Moin.

"Have you had lunch? The shop downstairs makes some tremendous kebabs. Shall I bring some for you?" Rory offered, trying to defuse the tension as the two guests gulped their drinks. Their glasses were filled without a moments' hesitation, as Rory waited for their response.

"In a bit," Javed spoke for the first time. "Where is that city bird you were boasting about? Or was it another one of your dirty downloads from the internet?" he asked, narrowing his furry eyebrows.

"Quietly, Javed," Rory spoke, his tone more of a request than a command. "She doesn't know you are here. She's taking a bath. You know how these city girls are about personal hygiene."

"You mean she's in there right now?" Moin asked, pointing to the bedroom door.

"Yes Moin," Rory said, gesturing with his hands to keep the conversation down. "Once I'm through with paying you off, I am considering marrying her and settling in the city. My wife and child can stay in the village for all I care. I'll send them money from here." Rory was studying their changing expressions, and with the third refill of their drinks and the raunchy numbers on the radio, he knew he was getting one up on them.

"Do what you want to," Javed burped, "you're free once we've got our money back. What time do you want to leave? There is a train out at 7 pm."

"That's perfect. Let me just speak to Stella and let her know of our plans. She should be out any minute now. Although she has the keys to this house, I don't expect her to come here in my absence."

Rory was getting equally impatient now and was concerned that Steffi might have fainted in the bathroom. He considered getting up and checking, but his patience was quickly rewarded.

"Thank god, you've finally tidied the room," Steffi said, as she opened the door and walked out to the living room. "And in what world are these party clothes?" she slurred while talking but froze in her tracks as soon as she noticed the crowd.

"Oh, you're finally here," Rory sprung up from his spot, but didn't walk over to his pretend would-be wife.

Javed and Moin couldn't believe what they were looking at. Standing at the door was a voluptuous, elite, fair skinned girl, twenty something, who had clearly just come out of the bath, testified by her wet, long flowing hair, covering half of her beautiful face. A couple of inches over five feet tall, her every asset was being highlighted by Rory's careful selection of her ensemble.

A purple tube top barely covered her breasts or her navel. Steffi had bought this online, a size too short, and had never had the chance to return it. Her fleshy midriff was adorned by the navel piercing she had gotten done recently, in the aftermath of watching some random movie. A blue, denim skirt that she used to wear at university, now barely reached the upper half of her thighs.

Unfortunately, she hadn't noticed what Rory had brought for her, and had followed his instructions to the letter on the makeup and jewelry. She had packed her eyes with multiple strokes of the liner and had decorated her plum lips with a devilish black lipstick, almost gothic. Her long nails were painted red, and other than her nose ring, she had two huge danglers hanging from her ears.

"Hello Stella, look who's come to visit? These are my friends, Moin and Javed, from my village," Rory said, breaking the risqué sexual tension in the room. Steffi looked at Rory, admonishingly, at the choice of her code name, but chose to bring it up later with him.

"Hello Javed, hello Moin," Steffi said, slowly walking up to the two middle aged men. She stuck out her hand, and the two shook it with a feeling that lingered in her skin till much later.

"Come sit on the ground with me," Rory said, sitting down in his old spot. Despite the buzz in her head, Steffi felt uncomfortable sitting across from them, especially due to length of her skirt. She sat down where Rory had pointed but angled her feet away from them.

"Rory, won't you offer your girlfriend a drink?" Moin ordered.

"I think she's good for now, aren't you, Stella?" Rory asked, hoping to be complied with.

"Actually, I'll join in," Steffi responded, trying to play her part with élan.

"Good, let me pour you one," Javed offered, and filled one of the empty glasses to the brim with a concoction Rory had prepared specifically for them. Leering over her, Javed bent down to hand her the drink, feasting his eyes on her spilling assets. On his way back, he hit his knee against the center table, and Rory could tell that the drinks had done their deed.

"So, Rory tells us you're in university," Moin spoke. "What are you studying?"

"English literature," Steffi responded, making her answers up on the fly, as she enjoyed the spiked drink.

"And he also tells us that the two of you are very serious. Are you aware that he has a wife and a kid?" Javed asked, skipping the formalities altogether. Rory shifted uneasily.

"Ofcourse I am. But when you're in love, you have to ignore the past. Once he is back from the village, we will get married. I can do anything for him," Steffi said with conviction, essaying some fictitious role from her make belief educational pursuit. "Isn't that right, Rory?" she asked, looking over to the man by her side.

"Of course, of course," he mumbled. "I have to pay my dues in the village and then I am a free man," Rory responded with more clarity this time.

"It's awfully rude for us to have you sit on the ground," Moin mentioned. "Please sit with us over here. We insist," he continued, creating a narrow gap between himself and Javed. "And Rory, you're not treating her too well if you keep her glass empty like this."

Steffi shook her head in acknowledgement, her vision moving slower than her body. Rory tipped the remnants of the bottle into the three glasses equally and set the bottle aside.

"Rory, here, take some money," Javed said, taking out an outrageous amount from his waist coat pocket, and placed it on the table. "There is a shop three blocks from here that make the best curry in the city. Go and get some."

"But Javed, the shop downstairs," and before he could complete, Steffi cut right through. "Don't worry, Rory. This house is as much mine as yours. I'll keep them entertained. I promise, I won't bore them," she said, getting up on all fours, and for a second, all the men in the room thought (hoped) that her breasts would fall out.

"Ok, Stella. It'll probably take me thirty to forty-five minutes. Call me if you need anything else," he said, as Steffi plonked herself in the middle of the two men.

"Will do," she said, as Javed bent forward to open the second bottle on the table. "Get some more drinks too. Our train leaves at 7 am tomorrow morning, and we have a long day ahead."

Rory swung around in the middle of the hallway. "7 am? I thought you said it was 7 pm?" he asked incredulously.

"Lock the door on your way out. This is an unsafe neighborhood. You need to protect your valuables," Moin responded, giving him a stern look.

"Come soon," Steffi said with her most innocent smile till date, before an arm went around her bare shoulder. Rory shut the door and turned the key to lock it, hoping that his one true possession would be safe when he was back.

............................

"You make the best lemonade, ever," Dave hooted, as Rita got up from the table to clear the dishes. "I'm going to miss your lemons and this lemonade," he chuckled, as he gulped down the refreshing liquid.

Rita picked up the plates and put them in the sink. The warm water from the tap felt good on her skin, especially when some of it splashed through the open folds of her tattered gym pants. "Rita, come sit with me," Dave said, setting down his empty glass, and massaging his limp penis with his butch hands.

She took her usual spot next to him, but instead of going for the money, he held her hands and kissed them softly. "Eek," he exclaimed. "Your hands smell of, well, me!" he laughed. "Rita, there are a million things I want to do to you today, but I want to say something to you first."

"What is it Dave?" Rita asked with concern in her voice, squelching her breasts together without explicit intent.

"Before I say anything, tell me how you felt about what you did to yourself today?" he asked.

"You know how I felt, Dave. It's how I've felt ever since you've entered my life. I feel silly and sexy at the same time," she smiled, hoping to satisfy his thirst for her words.

"Yes, but today you pushed yourself. What went through your head?" he asked, his deep green eyes glowing with anticipation.

"You really want to know. I felt like," she gulped, "I was looking at someone else. She looked like me but wasn't me. She looked happy and satisfied, much like someone who has a strong purpose in life. When she kissed me, I felt as though I might corrupt her with my mundane life, rather than the other way around. She knew what she wanted and seemed sure to get it. She wasn't me, but a lot like someone I wanted to be," Rita said, her voice trailing off towards the end.

Dave kissed her hands once more. "So, do you want to go back to being Rita, or do you want to give this woman in the mirror another chance?"

"I don't know what to say to that, Dave. We've discussed this a few times now. Things that we say in the throes of passion are fiction, not reality. Once you walk out through that door," she said, looking over her shoulder, "the times that we have spent together will be nothing more than some sweet memories."

Dave looked away, dejected. He gently let go of her hands and got up from his seat. Rita couldn't help but notice the swing in his genitals.

"What do you want from me, Dave? Your morals of living to please the self don't work in the society. You may not realize this right now, but in a few years, when you're married and settled, you'll clip your own wings with the wisdom of the years gone by. Trust me."

"Rita," he said, still looking away from her. "You lived the life you're preaching for me. Where did that get you?" His question was short, but the pause thereafter consumed the silence of the kitchen.

He turned around and pulled up his chair right next to her. "Rita, you think it's all about sex for me," he said, "and based on what I am looking at, I can't be blamed for it." She slapped his hands playfully.

"My point is, if one Dave can give you so much happiness, I feel obliged to find someone as trustworthy and caring as me. This will be the most insane form of match making, because I can't leave with the thoughts of you sliding into the life I, well, rescued you from."

"Dave, for a second let's suppose I were to support your masterplan, and I'm not saying I will," she continued, trying to avoid his knees grazing against hers, "I can't open up my home for a stranger, and I can't step out of this place for indefinite amount of time. From the maid to the watchman, everyone has observed my routine. The only reason you're sitting here is because you are, and I am embarrassed to say this, my best friend's son."

Rubbing his fingers against her soft cheeks, he wiped the lipstick stains from her face. "So, familiarity is your primary concern?"

"Well, for starters."

"And if I were to suggest the perfect remedy for that issue?"

"I'm listening."

"Have you considered Robin?"

Rita got up from the seat and walked away from the table. "Great idea! I should basically scavenge for every male child to my friends and drag them into bed with me. Shall I post my phone number on the park walls too?" she fumed.

"Rita, sit down over here. Please." Reluctantly, she marched over to the seat and sat herself down.

"Robin has been my best friends since childhood. Despite being a few years elder to me, there isn't a single secret we haven't shared and protected for each other. Up until now. Just listen to me," he yelled, as Rita was starting to get up again.

"The choice is yours, Rita. I'm not going to force you. But here's what I am going to do," he said, before reaching out for her mobile across the table, and dialing a few random digits.

"Here, I have saved his number in your phone book. And you already have my number. Till the time you don't call me and give me your confirmation, I will not tell him a word about us. And, should the fateful day come about, and I sure hope it does, you'll see his name flashing on the screen. I can assure you that will be one of the happiest days of my life, barring all the ones that have gone by over the past three months." He looked into her eyes, "so, will you at least do me this favor?"

"Ok Dave. This is acceptable. But not a word to him till I say so," she huffed.

"My lips are sealed, although it seems to be the right time to break some of your seals," he winked. Rita looked away, still upset with the conversation, till Dave yanked her by her hair.

"This day is all about you, my lady. In six hours from now, Maya will be home. So, you can either pretend to be upset or you can double your pleasures. What's it going to be?"

............................

Rory drove the streets like a maniac, holding the wheel by one hand and his phone in the other. There was a usually long queue at the restaurant, and halfway through his journey, he realized he had forgotten to pick up the liquor. It had been over an hour since he had left, and when he parked his car behind his guests' car in the alley, the screeching brakes could be heard across the city.

He skipped two steps at a time, balancing the food and the alcohol on his way up, struggling to locate his home keys in his back pocket. When he finally arrived at the landing area for his floor, he steadied his breath and slow walked his way to the door. For a second, he considered knocking on his own door, but the idea of disturbing his guests came to mind. He took out his keys and turned the lock open.

Turning the creaky doorknob, he pushed open the entrance door. He was almost positive that the music was louder than he set it for, as he could hear it all the way to the staircase. As he entered his hallway, all his premonitions proved to be right.

"Rory, you're back," welcomed Moin over the noise, who was sitting on the couch sans his pants. His arms were stretched out along the head of the couch, and his manhood looked limp and floppy, albeit a little wet.

"Hi Moin," he replied awkwardly. "Where is Javed? And Stella?" he asked, and Moin simply pointed his index finger towards the bedroom door.

"Have you brought us lunch?" he asked a needless question. "Why don't you serve us some? These two should be out any minute, I guess."

"Sure," Rory gulped, still standing in the hallway. As he took a step forward, Moin gestured for him to stop right there. "Careful. You were about to step onto your girlfriends top," he smirked.

Rory looked down and saw the tube top lying lifelessly on the ground. He put the heavy bags on the kitchen shelf, before noticing a pair of fresh panties hanging on the sink tap.

"Here," Moin yelled, "throw them over to me." Rory tossed over the garment he had chosen for her today, truly worried about what was going on inside his bedroom. He also knew that if she called out for him, her voice would get drowned out by the loud music.

"This is an interesting combination," Moin said, picking up her bra from the ground and hanging it around his neck. "No straps. Haven't seen anything like this before. And it's so red," he yelped, pointing out to the obvious.

"Never thought that this red and white combination would be so bewitching." His voice was slurring quite heavily, but Rory was all too wise to know that barging through his bedroom door would only create trouble for him.

Having set the food into the utensils at his disposal, he looked up at Moin, who was still busy matching her lingerie. "Food is ready. Shall I go call them?" he asked, taking a few steps towards the door.

"No, don't be a fool," Moin snapped. "Let them get to know each other a bit better. After all, she'll be our sister-in-law in this city, right?" he winked. "Come, pour yourself a drink. You've earned it."

Rory poured himself the smallest amount that he could and sat down nervously across the hanging balls of his tormentor. "What a girl!" Moin babbled. "The minute you left, she started telling us all about what the two of you were up to all this while. You shouldn't bite her so much, Rory. She's human after all," Moin roared, and Rory joined in with a weak smile.

"She's extremely competitive too," Moin continued. "Javed challenged her than she could not keep all his money in her top without the notes falling out, and she accepted it. Our only condition was that we'll stuff it inside her. She isn't the types to turn down a challenge," Moin said, taking another sip of his drink.