Yours Lustfully - COVID Diary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unfortunately, she lost the bet the minute she started walking towards us from the hallway. Had to lose her top in the bargain."

"The food is getting cold. Shall I call them?" Rory pleaded.

"Relax buddy. After all, we've been neighbors for decades, right?" Moin smiled sheepishly. "Once we saw her bra, we bet her that our palms were bigger than the cups. She disbelieved us again. Tell me, Rory, why would we lie to her?" Rory smiled accommodatingly.

"But this time, she was right!" Moin acted surprised. "Even with our palms wide open, we could barely cover half her flesh. So, in return, we had to take off our pants. It was a bit like playing strip poker!" Moin took another sip, but Rory gulped down his drink, accepting his fate, and hers.

"She then argued that you had the biggest penis," he said, wiping his moustache clean. "Don't mind it, but I took it a bit personally, especially when she thought Javed was bigger than me!"

"How did you settle things this time?" Rory asked Moin, completed defeated.

"Well, there are only three ways a girl can compare the lengths of a man's cock," Moin paused for effect. "So Javed took her down below and I took her mouth. After a few minutes of trying, I hate to say this, but she still feels Javed has won the bet!"

Rory couldn't be faulted for not seeing a glimmer of disappointment on Moins' face. And looking at what was on display, he could definitely say that Moin was at least two inches longer, and at least an inch thicker than him.

"Moin, she's too young right now. Can I please go in and check if she needs anything?"

"Rory, trust me. She's getting more than she needs right now!" Moin laughed.

Rory heard his name boom through the tiny apartment. With absolute disregard for any potential consequences, he sprung up from his spot and darted towards his bedroom door. He turned the handle a few times, but to his utter dismay, it was locked from the inside.

"Javed, such a shy man. Always locks the door!" Moin mumbled.

Rory reached out for his house keys and hoped that Javed had not applied the dead bolt. This time, the door creaked open.

Sprawled across the bed was his madam, with her knees over Javeds' shoulders, and his penis, balls deep in her vagina. The only garment on her body was the skirt, which was sitting high up on her midriff, just under her piercing. The entire bed-sheet had gathered in the middle of the bed, bundled around his knees, as Javed mercilessly pounded Steffi, mauling her breasts with his massive hands.

"Rory, you're back," Javed spoke, not breaking his rhythm. "Did Moin tell you that I won?" he balked, sweating profusely. "Stella, why don't you tell your boyfriend?"

Rory walked up towards the head of the bed, and looked down on his madam, who was in every sort of mess right now. Her eye liner had smudged all over face, and her lipstick had overflowed over to the right cheek. The only object between her head and the bed board was one of the two pillows, the other sitting right under the small of her back.

Steffi looked up at Rory, with tears flowing down her eyes, but a sudden smile broke across her lips. "My love, you're back. I told you I won't bore them in your absence," she spoke, completely out of breath. "We played so many games, and Javed came out on top. Literally!" she moaned, as Javed pinched her erect nipples.

"Javed," Rory spoke, unfamiliar with a situation of this nature. "I've got condoms under the bed. Let me give you one right away!" he said, without even bothering to get his approval.

"I wish I could, Rory," Javed panted, "but she said that she wants a baby before your wife. Like today! So Moin and I will make sure she's ahead in that race. Isn't that right, Stella?" Rory stood dumbfounded as Javed tossed up her ass each time he drove through her.

"Come on Javed, we're all hungry," Moin said, as he stumbled through the door and walked to the other side of the bed. "It doesn't take you this long."

"I know Moin," Javed nodded. "But she's so tight that until I open her up a bit, she won't give in easily. She's got more fight in her than I thought."

"Well, remove the pillow then," Moin said, pointing to the pillow below her. "Let's follow our usual idea." Javed dragged the pillow out from below her and tossed it away with disdain.

"Moin, please, she won't be able to handle the two of you together," Rory pleaded, walking over to the other side of the bed.

With bloodshot eyes, Moin turned to Rory and said, "You can stay and watch how you turn a girl into a woman or you can sit on the couch outside. But if you bother us once more, I'll make sure that there is a recording of her on every website. Am I clear?"

Moin laid down by her side and positioned his penis up in the air. Javed literally gathered her in his arms and lay her down on top of his business partner. "Stella baby, this may hurt initially, but this is all that you'll want going forward. Do you trust us?"

"Yes, I do," Steffi responded to two complete strangers.

"Good," Moin replied, before positioning his bulbous cock right under Javeds' manhood, which was already deep inside her. "Javed, take it out once. We need to do this together," Moin barked from below.

Reluctantly, Javed withdrew his gigantic penis, and Rory could literally count up to ten before all of it was out of his madam. Aligning their lengths, both men positioned themselves at her tiny opening and stuffed their meats together in one go.

Thank god for the loud music because Rory could swear her eyes were about to pop out. Moin wrapped his hands around her breasts and Javed caught hold of her waist, as the two men split her wide open.

Copious amounts of tears were flowing through her eyes, and Rory was wondering if this was the moment to yank them off her. But then, after a few minutes, the whimpers turned into moans, as Steffi started alternating between holding onto Javeds' strong arms and Moins hands on her breasts. He had heard whores moan before, but this was real and natural.

"Rory, what are you waiting for? Don't you want a piece of this?" Javed urged, as he slapped his balls against her lowers. In a jiffy, Rory took off his pants, and shoved his aching cock in her wanton mouth, muffling the moans that were the reason behind is erection.

He felt her tongue swirl around his manhood, the familiar warmth welcoming its most frequent outsider. Rory placed his hand against the wall, as the three men lived every fantasy out of porn textbook.

Javed was the first to break, followed shortly by Moin, as the two filled her womb with undesired and copious amounts of seeds. After close to an hour of drilling her, Javed removed his manhood one more time, and Moin stretched out his legs before pulling his out too. It was akin to a waterfall, as stream after stream of white fluids drained out of her gaping hole.

Watching all of this from above, Rory let out his steam too, filling every inch of her mouth to the brim. As Javed and Rory pulled away, Moin gently tossed Steffi to a side, breathing so profusely that Rory thought he may have a seizure.

"Rory," Moin spoke, "forget everything you owe us. And let us know if we can do anything else for you," he said, running his hand over her fleshy sides.

"Thank you, Moin," Rory said, more concerned than jubilant. "If you don't mind, can I have a quick word with her in private? The food is ready outside," he said, reminding them of the trivial.

"Sure. And as long as she is not dead, let's talk about our sleeping arrangements for today."

Moin staggered out of bed and Javed followed him out of the room. As soon as they left, Rory rolled Steffi over by the shoulder to see if she was still breathing. Luckily, she was.

"Madam, madam, are you OK?" he asked, this time with genuine concern.

"Stella, not madam," Steffi responded with a faint smile. "Save me some lunch. And Rory," she paused, swirling his juices in her mouth, "no matter what happens today, I get to sleep on the bed!"