Yours Lustfully - The End

Story Info
Aunt Rita, Steffi, Maya - and all their lovers!
9.4k words
3.43
2.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, my loyal readers!

Over the years, thousands have read the journey of Aunt Rita, the cousins - Steffi and Maya, and the lovers in their intertwined lives. Thank you for your love!

This is the finale of the series. While it makes me sad, I intend on coming back with more stories that spark our fantasies!

For my new readers: please enjoy the series by filtering by date. It'll help you understand the slutty arc of all my characters.

......................................................

Steffi adjusted the cups of her bikini top as she stretched out by the pool. Childbirth had enhanced her proportions in areas that she was still coming to terms with, and despite celebrating her daughters' 9-month birthday, she was still struggling to go back to her pre-pregnancy physique.

It was only recently that she had begun hitting the road again, and a few laps of the pool helped her calm down mentally and shape up physically.

In the last five years, she had settled into her job as the Head of Sales for M&J Construction company, short for Moin and Javed, taking their business out of the rural market to the urban real estate sector.

The brothers gave her every freedom to make business decisions and were expanding their portfolio like never before.

Steffi was particularly good at customer relationship management, a skill that went beyond promising sound financial deals, and usually ended up with knowing all their clients a bit too intimately. In a strongly male dominated industry, Steffi was comfortable putting her every skill and asset to the best interest of the company.

Her commitment and dedication to the job had taken her all the way to the last few days of her delivery, and the only time she had to disappoint her clients was when she made the decision to sit at home during the final trimester.

On the personal front, she had finally succumbed to the parental pressures, and married into a warm, loving family. Her husband was the typical office goer, middle management in a stable company, who believed in the virtues of working hard to support his family.

He was very supportive of his wives' passion for her job, and in the initial days of her marriage, Steffi felt deep guilt each time she went back home wearing a fresh pair of undergarments.

In a sense, accepting to bear children for him was her way of convincing herself that her physical infidelity did not impact her emotional attachment with him. He was a fine-looking man, who took care of her every need and desire, but could not give her what her 'professional' network brought to her life.

The duality of her life was difficult to discipline in the early days of her marriage, but over the last three years since the big day, she had gotten into a decent rhythm of managing both the personal and professional life.

One of the few rules she had defined for herself was to never deny her husband when he needed her, no matter how tired or active she had been that day.

There were days when she would have spent the entire afternoon warming the bed of Moin, Javed, or any of her other clients, but after a decent shower, she was ready to perform her wifely duties as soon as she entered her home.

Thankfully for her, her husband was so enamored by her beauty, that it did not usually take him very long to satisfy his urges in the most traditional position.

The only time Steffi had passionately participated in intercourse with him was when she knew that she was already a week pregnant. Of course, she hadn't told Javed that the child she was carrying was his, and this was a secret she was willing to take to her grave.

What mattered most today was that she was leading a happy and fulfilling life both professionally and personally, and that she could keep all her stakeholders happy.

This wasn't the case a year and half back, when she had informed Moin that she was expecting.

Despite the many years in between their first time in Rory's dingy apartment, he could never quite get enough of her. Although he had maturely accepted her decision to marry, he wasn't as readily on board to lose his engine of financial growth to the laws of nature.

Lying by the pool, Steffi recalled how she had to convince him that she would work till the very end, and that her client relationships were strong enough to prevent any defections.

She, however, was smart enough to announce this development while licking the length of his massive manhood, an approach that always gave her the best position to negotiate. Moin had left her office that day convinced that there would neither be any loss in business nor any significant decline in her physical availability to him.

Javed was more difficult to placate, and by his nature, more aggressive. Ever since Steffi had joined the company, he had grown more possessive about her physical outings, to the extent that Moin had to intervene when Javed had beaten one of the regular clients black and blue.

The little 'mistake' this client had made was to request a shorter haircut for Steffi, which she had happily obliged, as a small gesture to secure one of their major contracts that year.

Javeds' interest in her had only grown over the years and had taken her decision to get married more personally than he should have. Had she not threatened to quit her job, he would have not let her settle down with man who he saw as an imbecile.

Knowing all of this, to break the news that she her body would be off-limits for a few months, was a massive blow that needed to be delivered delicately.

She had to literally wear him down over a business trip, to the point where for the first time in their debauch relationship, he had to push her head away from his tired groin.

It was at that point that she told him, as delicately as possible, that she was pregnant, and that she was going through with the process this time, unlike the last two times, where she had aborted the pregnancy.

Much to her relief, Javed was so helpless in that moment from the relentless sex over the days' past, that he had no option but to make his peace with her decision.

It wasn't as easy ride through her pregnancy by any stretch, as breaking the news to her ever-growing clientele of committed company accounts was a long road.

The first time she mentioned this to anyone outside of her husband, Moin and Javed, was one of the loyal clients of M&J, who was so smitten by her beauty that he barely noticed her baby bump, three months into the pregnancy.

She was successful in concealing it for the longest time, as most of the clients never lasted long enough to strip her completely, and she was fairly adept at keeping their eyes and hands on the flesh that mattered.

However, some clients were so demanding that it was only during the last month of her second trimester that she had to put her foot down against a fourth round that evening with another one of her admirers.

He didn't cancel the contract, but Moin did receive a stinker from him that evening. This time, Moin dropped the client, of course, after Javed paid him a surprise visit.

If she had any concerns regarding winning back the admiration of her amours, Javed put it to bed, literally, by taking her in his typical style on her own marital bed, under the pretext of visiting her to bless her newly born.

She had never realized how badly she needed it too, despite spurring the advances of her understanding husband, making the usual excuses that kept him away when she wasn't in the mood.

Her clients might have had gone dormant, but they certainly hadn't lost her taste in their mouths, and the last four months had been spent on re-building some of those connections that were the most crucial for the company.

One of them was meant to meet with her now, and she had taken the evening off, in anticipation of the efforts that she had to put in to win him back.

She turned to the table and picked up her phone. Raising her shades, she noticed multiple messages from her husband, who had sent her pictures of the adorable daughter and had requested her to take care of her health.

Steffi smiled warmly, before noticing a text right below it, which read, "Room number 343. I'm in."

The sun had dried off the water from her radiating skin, but her long hair was still wet from the swim. She wrapped her lower half with a towel, and then used another to wrap her hair.

Her most-prized assets were held tightly together by a rainbow bikini that left little to imagination.

Picking up her phone, she walked over to the hotel elevator. The liftman was used to receiving visitors from the pool, and over the years, he had stroked off a few after soaking in the view of his semi-clad guests.

This madam was a regular at the hotel, and it was always difficult for him to hide his boner, especially after looking at a body so full and divine, dripping with the salty waters from the pool.

Invariably for him, his ordeal was always short-lived, like today, when she got off at the third floor, allowing him to breathe once the doors slammed shut.

Steffi was well acquainted with the layout of this corridor and walked straight to the room, giving the door a gentle knock.

John opened the door, as expected, and she slid past him without any pleasantry, while he placed the "do not disturb' tag on the doorknob.

He turned around to watch her walk over to the mini bar, as she gulped down a glass of water. From this distance, he could only see her tight bikini top strings cut into her back, leaving red marks along her milky white skin.

John slowly walked over to her, as she took off her shades and placed them on the counter, turning around to face him.

"It's been a while, Steffi," he said, trying to give her a kiss on the lips, but instead, she dodged him to plant a peck on his cheeks.

"Indeed, it has, John' she replied coldly, walking past him to sit down on the couch. She had played this game before, and she knew he had to buy the ticket first before he got onto the ride.

John, a man in his late fifties, had had his fair share of women, but this one was different. She had a strong business brain residing inside a body that oozed sensuality from every angle.

He could see the impact of childbirth after the last time he had explored every crevice of her figure, almost a year back, when he had signed an irrational business deal with fingers that were cum-drenched in her juices.

Her voluptuous breasts had grown just a tad, and yet they remained pert and painfully concealed behind the rainbow-colored cups of her low-cut bikini.

"Care for a drink?" he asked, consuming her body through his eyes. She took off the towel wrapped around her hair and seductively massaged her long tresses.

"I wish I could," she replied, letting the towel drop by the side of the couch, "but I am still nursing. It's not good for the child."

"Oh, I almost forgot! How is your daughter?" John asked with mock interest. He trudged his way to the single couch next to her and sat down while feasting his eyes on the half-covered mole that was emanating from her bosom, much like the sun rises over the hills.

"She's lovely," she replied, flicking her long hair. "It's tough on her to have the mother on the road so long, especially at her age."

"I can understand. I have barely seen my own kids grown up due to work commitments, and now they're in college! Life can be cruel that way," he replied, noticing how her erect nipples were piercing into the satin fabric.

"Well, I head back home tomorrow," she said, crossing her legs under the towel.

"I was hoping to collect the cheque from you today, so that I can meet my month end targets. Have to feed my kids too, you know', she said with an innocent smile, and John couldn't help but notice the swollen mounds that were producing their feed.

"About that," John said, trying to keep his mind steady, while she looked at him through her big eyes. "There were a few glitches in the construction that cost us dearly. We had to personally procure the raw materials, and I believe that cost should be taken off the invoice.

Here," he said, fishing into his coat pocket, handing over the cheque to her, hoping to hasten through the business conversation onto bigger and better things. "This is the amount after we deducted the costs."

"Oh," Steffi replied, looking at the lifeless document. "This is quite a deduction. I'll have to speak to Moin about this at the earliest. I must take your leave now," she said, without making any attempt to get up.

"Now, now," John interrupted, throwing up his hands in the air, "there is no need for that. It's only fair that you take the hit for the callousness of your company."

Steffi knew he was right, but her job wasn't to be compliant.

"I understand, John. But as a salaried employee who gets her commission out of these payments, I need to convince Moin that I wasn't up to the task. I'll take your leave now," she said curtly, this time getting up. The knot around her waist cut loose, and the towel slipped off her legs, showing her rainbow-colored G-strings.

"I apologize," she said without any sincerity, as she collected the towel and tried to wrap it around her waist once again.

She felt his hand on her wrist, as he sprung up from his seat. "Look Steffi. Leave those two. I'll double your salary and you won't even have to worry about commission. My company is three times M&J!"

With his hand still on his wrist, Steffi looked into the pleading eyes of the man and said, "I understand John. But I can't leave them on such a bad note. I appreciate the offer though. I will certainly think about it."

This time, she tucked in the towel around her waist, and gave him a peck on his flushed cheek. "I'll take your leave now."

"Wait, stay," he relented, as he dug into his pocket and pulled out another cheque, this time with the amount that she was expecting to collect.

"Here, take this. I'll swallow the loss this time around." There was a tone of defeat in his voice, as he saw her rip the previous cheque to shreds and place the new one next to her shades on the counter.

"Appreciate the thoughtfulness, John," she said, dropping the tattered cheque into the wastepaper bin. "I'll certainly think about your offer, I promise," she said, picking up her shades and the cheque.

"Are you leaving? I thought we'd spend some time together," he said, taking off his jacket.

Steffi looked at him as he unbuttoned his shirt. "Oh John, I can't. Last time was a mistake. I am a mother now," she said, sounding like a damsel in distress, as he started walking over to her.

"I can see that," he replied, pulling her into his arms. She acted the part where she resisted before his lips found hers and her towel was on the floor once again. He really wanted her, she could tell, as tongue danced inside her mouth, while his hands collected her ass cheeks.

"No, John, please stop," she said, pushing mildly against his chest, as the lust-ridden old man slid his hands inside her waist band. With her soft ass cheeks in his palms, she continued the ruse.

"John, this is wrong...unholy...infidelity," she said between sloppy kisses as the bikini bottom knot was about to come loose.

"I can't do this again. I don't want to lose your respect," she continued, pulling the gusset firmly and visibly over her vagina.

"Respect? I worship you! I can't tell you how difficult it has been fore me since the last time we were together. I need you!" he said, nuzzling her neck.

"But what if someone gets to know? I'll be ruined," she said, playing her final card.

Guilt and innocence -- elixir for all genders in their throes of misguided passion!

"I have a lot at stake too, young lady," replied, untying the strings of her bikini bottom, and letting them slide down her legs.

"Now give me what I have thirsted for all these months," he said, rubbing her labia with his palm.

"Only if you promise, John, that this will be our secret. And please, this is the last time," she said, catching his exploring hand, but only pushing it further into her groin.

Steffi bit her lip and signaled towards the open bedroom door with her big, black eyes. John picked her up by her waist and put her over his shoulder, as he strutted his way to the big bed, with the strides of a victorious man.

Even during this short journey, he didn't forget to dip his longest digit into her asshole, sending a clear signal that he was going to recover every penny he'd paid to her.

He gently dropped her on the bed, his eyes not losing sight of her hairy mound, as he slid off is pants, and let his patience point straight at her.

He was rewarded for his patience by the sight of Steffi untying the bikini knot, hanging under her breasts, and opening the cups to reveal what he, and all men around her, cherished the most.

In a flash, he slid inside her burning slit, moaning like an animal in heat. His lips locked onto her erect nipples, that spurt copious amounts of milk, each time he mauled her tender breasts.

Steffi was initially concerned that her lactation might put men off, but till date, they treated any fluid from her body as elixir.

His thrusts were short and savage, as he alternated between her nipples and her lips, like a man in a hurry. She let herself relax, as she knew that the deed was done, and this was the reward of her service.

Steffi placed her legs around his waist, as he crushed her body under his weight, humping her like a man on a death row.

Each time he slowed down just a tad bit, Steffi would moan "this is wrong...so wrong..I shouldn't be doing this...I'm a mother...someone's wife..." almost on autopilot.

Those words worked like an instant aphrodisiac on all men, no matter how beat they were, no matter how many rounds they'd had with her already. What a twisted world we live in, and Steffi was as twisted as they come!

His lips were indiscreet, kissing and biting whatever came in their way. She was pleasantly surprised by his stamina and his ability to last this long, especially when he slid out of her and flipped her over.

By now, Steffi knew what most men were after, as he held her by the waist and slid his manhood into her rear hole.

She winced in pain, as it had been over a week since anyone had used that route, especially since Javed, its primary user and patron, was out on another work trip. But her own juiced around his manhood helped the insertion.

He grabbed onto her breasts, as he humped her furiously in a state of absolute trans, keeping his mind off the fact that he could unload any second.

His knees hit against the mattress as he gave her all he had, before flipping her over one last time. Climbing on top of her torso, he pointed his manhood to her gaping mouth and shot all his heat into its depth.

Streams of hot jizz covered her beautiful face, as she licked her lips to savor each drop. He dropped by her side in a lump, hoping that his heart wouldn't explode by all the excitement.

The two lay next to each other, spent and satisfied. It was only when his cum started burning through her eyes that she made the effort to get up, to wash her face.

"Where are you going?" he asked, too weak to drag her back into bed.

"Relax, John' she said softly, looking at him through her partially open eyes. "I'll just wash up and come back."

John watched her walk away into the bathroom, as he dragged himself to the headboard and leant his back against it. His eyes never left sight of the bathroom door, as he heard the splashing of water, while he regained his normal breathing.

She finally emerged from the bathroom, clad in a bathrobe, her long hair flowing down the side of her angelic face. She walked over to the bedside, and tugged at her bikini top, that was lying underneath his naked body.

"I'll need this back, John," she said, as she bit her lip. "I can't go back to my room like this."