Yours Lustfully - The End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stay with me tonight. I'll get your stuff from your room," he pleaded, not letting his weight off her garment.

"No John," she said, "I let my emotions get out of hand once again. I must behave more maturely." She stood by the bedside, looking at the carpet, trying to conceal her smile.

"Nobody needs to know what happens between the four walls of this room," he said, stretching his hand out towards her. "I'll give you everything you deserve. I think I am falling in love with you, Steffi," he said with all the sincerity that she expected of him.

"Don't say that John! I am half your age and a mother. We can never be together," she said, holding onto his hand, yet staying planted on the bedside.

"I know, Steffi," he said, pulling her into his arms. He ran his hand down her beautiful face and let his fingers play with her tresses. "But that doesn't mean I can't take care of you. Please, stay," he said, gently kissing her wet eyelids.

She placed her hand on his beating chest, which was covered by white strands of hair, befitting of his age. "But," she said, biting her lip as usual, "what if I get pregnant again? I don't have any pills on me."

She was lying as she was always packing, thanks to Moin and Javed who had long abandoned the rubber.

John opened the bedside drawer and pulled put a fresh packet of Durex. "I agree. Which is why I have bought an entire box for just tonight," he said, placing it on his chest.

"An entire box? Why will we need an entire box?" she asked with all her pretend innocence, flashing that child-like smile that had melted the toughest of men.

"Well, if you look down," John signaled with his eyes, "I'm ready to rip one open right now."

Steffi looked down at his manhood which was stretching for the ceiling right now. She was unaware that the man had already popped in a Viagra while she was in the bathroom, and that they had a long night ahead of them.

The two locked lips once more, before she opened the lapels of her bathrobe and slid it off her warm, nubile body.

John watched her as she bit open a sachet and pulled out the latex rubber. Her soft fingers stretched it down the length of his erection, stopping half down his flagstaff.

"Wait," he said, "I want you to taste what you're about to ride."

"Ummm, blueberry flavor," she said, with his latex covered pole down her throat. "You truly do remember our last time together, don't you?"

"How can I forget?" he said, adjusting her pace by clutching her hair lovingly in his grip. "We were so drunk. And I never imagined you'd accept my dare of eating those blueberries soaked in my jizz!"

Steffi smiled, coming up for air. "Did I have a choice? You had me blindfolded and tied down. I had no idea," she said.

"But I loved it. Does that make me weird?" she asked with mock contemplation, resting her head on his thighs, swallowing his hairy balls intermittently.

"Weird? It makes you my every kinky fantasy! Now, let me watch my dream ride me into oblivion!"

Her knees took their position on either side of his thighs before she lowered herself down onto his groin in reverse cow-girl position. Dexterously, she pulled out her tiny bikini top from under the pillow and threw it back at the overzealous man who was about to stuff his thumb into her winking back hole.

"Here," she said between moans, "tie my hands with this!"

"I love you, Steffi," he said, massaging her bouncing breasts as she rode him with long strokes.

"I love you too, John' she replied, making sure that she was using the right name.

Somewhere in this world, Moin and Javed felt the same way about her, when the received a text which read, "Payment received in full. As per our contract. New business will be signed by this evening. All in our favor. See you at the office tomorrow."

The liftman rushed away from the suite door, with the moans filled in his head, ready to stroke one off in the confines of his tiny staff quarters.

............................

Rasha filled emptied the remnants of the piping pot of coffee into the two porcelain mugs. Milk was added to one, and the other was left untouched, much like Robin liked it. She placed the two mugs on a tray and placed the empty pot in the kitchen sink.

The sink tap leaked a few drops onto the pot, and Rasha made a mental note of some of the annoying niggles in their newly rented marital home.

She collected the tray with both hands and slowly made her way out of the cluttered kitchen, which was littered with cardboard boxes and plastic wraps, much like the rest of their two-bedroom apartment.

This was an expensive building to afford for the young couple, but with her Aunt Rita and sister a few floors up, Rasha was happy with the feeling of familiarity and family support.

Robin was still new at his job and wasn't quite making the big bucks yet to pay off a hefty mortgage. And Rasha had finally enrolled herself in a Masters' program, based on the support of her loving husband.

It broke her heart each time she had to be away from her nest from Monday till Thursday, but the weekends were always something to look forward to. Although the savings were tight, she knew they had a bright future together, and the financial situation would ease up as soon as she wrapped up her Masters' and land a job.

The entrance to the bedroom was another obstacle course to maneuver, with clothes and boxes strewn all over the floor. Robin was deep asleep, lying on his belly, exhausted from the exertions of moving houses and the physical freedom of being married.

Rasha quietly made her way to the bedside and placed the tray on an unopened cardboard box, that was operating as a make-shift side table. Suddenly, she felt an arm circle her waist, and she was flipped over to the other side of the bed.

"Morning wifey," Robin said, planting a deep kiss on her lips.

"Wow, when did you wake up? I thought I was quiet," Rasha replied, wiggling her body under his weight. "Robin, you're crushing me!" she said out loud with a big smile.

"Sorry," he replied, sliding down by her side. "I woke up a while back. Some text from work. Nothing urgent," he replied with a straight face.

Rasha lovingly ran her hand along his handsome face, looking deep into those eyes that had bewitched her since high school.

"Mr. wear some pants. And how are you so hard this early?" she inquired with mock admonishment, secretly proud of her husbands' virility.

"It's called morning wood, my love," Robin replied, pressing his erection against the soft fabric of her running shorts. "And clearly I am not the only one not wearing any undergarments," he said, pushing her sleeveless negligee between her cleavage.

He gently kissed the two, soft nipples that had been ravished all night long. Rasha looked at him as he nibbled on her flesh.

"You're getting late for work," she stuttered to speak, as he traced his lips down to her trembling, flat belly. He kissed over her camel toe, which was beginning to moisten up through her shorts. Robin tenderly bit on the fabric over it before rolling off the bed.

"Wish we could spend all day in bed," he said, pulling up his boxers.

"Yes, that would be nice," Rasha replied, cursing their financial situation under her breath. "Now, go get ready. I'll run up and get some cornflakes. We're out of breakfast supplies."

Robin threw on his shirt and looked at Rasha. "Why don't you take a shower and get ready for school? I'll go up and get the cereal. I'll say hi to aunty as well."

"Oh, aren't you sweet," Rasha replied, blowing him a kiss. She picked up her towel and dashed into the bathroom.

Robin checked the time on the wall-clock and sped out of the apartment, jogging up the staircase, and knocked on the familiar door.

"Hi Robin," Aunt Rita said with half a smile, as he walked past her. "What brings you here this morning?"

"We need some cereal. Our supplies will come in by this evening," he replied, looking down the corridor. "Where is the little one?"

"Oh, he's at pre-school. I just dropped him off," Rita replied, still standing by the door.

Robin turned around to face Rita. The two looked at each other for a few seconds before she ran into his arms and sealed his lips. Robin dropped his boxers to the floor and quickly undid her top, yanking it off with her bra, over her head. The skirt was next to come off, as the two kissed their way to the couch.

He bent her over the back of the couch and slid his erection into her gaping vagina. It was still dry, but he could feel the walls tighten around his member. With his hands on her hips, he pumped her as hard as he always could.

Rita buried her face into the couch seat, enjoying each sensation that she received from the long strokes behind her. She felt his tongue run along her bent spine, and she looked under to find his thumbs pinch her taut nipples.

Despite her best efforts, she was unable to end her affair with Robin. She had given themselves four years, but the loneliness that ensued post the birth of her son was all consuming.

It was she who had offered to support them financially and suggested that they move to the apartment below. His marriage to her niece was both a setback and an insurance that her relationship with Robin could be as safe as a bank.

It had been very difficult to get rid of his friend Dave, who would drop her a text every once in a while, but would never get a response from her. He had moved on to a few new women, this time all his age, but none had the experience nor desperation of his beloved Aunt Rita.

It was finally at Robins' wedding that he had forced himself onto her, much to her resentment, but her convulsing cunt around his shaft had convinced him that she had what he needed. However, the tight slap across his face had put him off her for good.

Robin pulled her shoulders back, arching her back over the couch, as Rita looked out at the lifeless TV set in front of her.

The reflection on its glass was of her breasts swaying under each assault, as she matched Robins' thrusts by crushing the leather of the couch in her grip. Her moans were loud and carefree, as the pretense had gone out of the window a while back, and whatever this relationship was, it was one that was based on mutual satisfaction.

She felt his fluids hit the top of her cave, as he lay on top of her back, crushing her belly into the couch. He was still convulsing inside her, as always, kissing the nape of her neck, just like she expected him to do.

After a few minutes had passed, she put her warm hand on his cheek and said, "Rasha must have gotten ready by now. Go and take the cereal from the kitchen. I have it ready in a bowl."

Robin straightened his back and pulled up his shorts, groaning as his spine snapped straight. He dipped his fingers into Rita's soppy entrance and massaged her labia as she straightened her own back.

"I love this breakfast," he said, as he licked his fingers laced with their juices. Rita turned around and gave him a quick peck on the lips, before sliding past him, lest he touched her again.

"I'm going for my shower now," she said, walking away from him, butt naked, with sticky ravines flowing down her thighs. "I expect to be alone there, and you gone before I'm out."

"Rasha leaves for the week shortly," he said, checking out the wobbling butt that concealed her tight asshole. "I'll swing by after work this evening for..."

"Dinner and dessert, I know," she said, blowing a warm kiss at him over her shoulder, as he watched her sashay down the corridor. Satisfied with his morning ritual, Robin collected the bowl from the kitchen and returned to his apartment, ready for the day ahead.

............................

"Hey, where are you going?" asked John, as he groggily opened his eyes and caught hold of her wrist. "I thought you'd stay till breakfast," he beckoned, pulling Steffi back into his embrace. The loose lapels of her silky night gown, which she had only just worn, came undone in a jiffy, revealing her supple, naked body to her benevolent client.

"Now, now, baby," she replied, still unsure of his right name, "I must head home. My real baby needs me," she said, placing a palm on his cheek, but trying to wiggle away from his grip.

"But you haven't fed me," he replied, pinching her nipples while kissing the nape of her neck, "and I worked for you all night. I thought I was your client," he smiled, running his hand down to her crotch.

"I have to leave John," Steffi replied with a hint of irritation in her voice. "It's 7 am and I need to head home first before I hit the office rush."

"Take the day off. Your bosses will be very happy today, given the gift you're taking back with you. I can call Moin, if you'd like," he said, as she felt his engorged pecker at the entrance of her tired rear hole.

After all these years, Steffi knew that some clients eventually had the upper hand. Inch by inch, she helped him slide into a cavity that she had only just wiped clean.

Rory, her cab driver and the orchestrator of her new life, smoked away impatiently at the entrance of the hotel. It was already 8 am, and he had been waiting for over two hours, not that she had asked him to arrive at 6 am.

Over the last few years, Steffi had become his de-facto boss, which had put her off his limits.

There were the odd nights or trips here and there, where he had accompanied her as her designated driver, and had received the text to come up occasionally, but those opportunities were not his choice anymore.

Long gone were the leisurely moments which were spent in her arms, where he could enjoy her the way he liked. That privilege was now exclusively shared by Moin and Javed, and more formally, her husband.

It's not that Maya was not warming his bed enough. In many ways, she had more than compensated for Steffis' absence, through her out of control sex drive and imaginative mind.

But first love is first love, and it would take Rory more than Maya to forget Steffi completely. Especially when she still looked like a goddess, and one that was emerging now from the hotel entrance.

"Morning Rory," she said, jumping into the back of the car, "to my place, please." He took his designated seat at the wheel, as she pulled out her phone and made her customary call home.

"Hi darling! Yup, just leaving. Should be home in an hour. Did the baby sleep alright?" she asked, as she touched up her lips with some light color. "Oh, you're off to the airport? Didn't realize you had a business trip." She sounded a bit irritated.

"Well, if the nanny isn't coming today, I'll have to stay at home," she paused, "What do you mean by that? I have a job too!"

Rory looked into the center-view mirror as she squabbled with her husband, not for the first time in front of him. "Well, OK," she hissed, calming herself down. "Feel free to leave now. I should be home in a couple of minutes, and if the baby is still sleeping, I'll just slip in." There was a long pause before she said, "yup, love you too. Have a safe flight."

Whether this was his own personal experience or the time he had spent around Steffi, he knew this was not a good time to start a conversation. He picked up her water bottle from the side seat and passed it back to her, without making any eye contact.

No words were exchanged as he drove along the lanes of the city that was still waking up. As he pulled up in front of her new residence, she swiftly opened her door, and slid out of the car, without a word or a goodbye.

Rory stood there long after the sight of her swaying her rear was out of his mind. He turned the ignition on, but the ringtone of his phone blowing up brought him back from his dreamland, only to put him back there again.

"Park the car and take the garden backdoor. It's unlocked. Come to guestroom and don't be noisy! The baby has just gone to sleep."

Rory floored the peddle only to realize that he hadn't turned the engine on. In a flash, he was standing outside the door of her home garden, through a route he had taken on a handful of occasions.

The door was expectedly unlocked, and he peeked in before entering the long hallway and tip-toeing all the way to the guest room. He gently shut the door behind him but was surprised to see that the room was vacant.

The bed, however, had all the clothes she had worn this morning, neatly stacked up, including the racy undergarments that he was well familiar with. His clothes were off in a jiffy too, and he slowly made his way to the bathroom door. He was mindful of the sleeping baby next door and his unbearable hard-on that bursting at its seams.

"Come in," she said from the steaming bathtub, which was filling up with delightful bubbles. Rory was, as usual, transfixed at her shapely rear, as she bent over to feel the temperature of the water in the tub.

Like a moth to a flame, he soon found himself right behind her and was about to thrust himself into her inviting entrance before he heard her command, "turn the baby monitor towards the tub. I want to keep an eye on her," she said, aware of what was transpiring behind her. Yes, she wanted to screw, but her way.

Rory picked up the monitor and pointed the screen towards the tub. He was slightly disappointed to hear the splash of water behind him, and he turned around to find her sinking into the lathery warm water.

Not sure of what to do next, he walked up to the tub once again, as she lay there way her eyes closed. Her ample bosom just broke the surface of the water, and Rory felt every urge to just hoist her up by gripping onto them, to satisfy his animalistic urge.

Steffi also knew Rory too well, and men like him had a fuse, which she was careful not trip, especially within the confines of her own house. She wrapped her wet hand around his shaft and pulled him inside her mouth.

After a long night with medically charged John, every inch of her body felt like it had gone through the wringer, and the last thing she wanted right now was savage fuck.

Her mouth was well accustomed to his girth, he was well accustomed with her moods. Rory instinctively knew that he would have to work through the foreplay, patiently, but he would certainly have his rewards by the end; whichever end he preferred.

He stretched his arms behind his back, as she ran her lips up and down his length. It was clear to Rory that he no longer had the rights to grab her hair and make her gag, something he loved doing to her at his own place.

Out of nowhere, the thoughts of the times had spent with her over the last few years spread through his mind.

From their first time in the dingy alley, on the backseat of his car, to the days and nights he had shared her sumptuous body with Moin and Javed, to the last time, where she had allowed him a sympathy fuck, after the brothers and Maya had stepped out the van.

This was the first time he had found out that not only was Maya a part of the tribe now, but the cousins were also no longer coy about being used like ragdolls in front of each other, by the brothers.

To drive them to the village mansion was certainly very challenging, especially when the car was filled with the moans of swapping couples making out with wanton abandon.

While Maya, for instance, had started the journey in the last row with Javed, she had ended the journey in the middle row with Moin, with nothing more than a few shreds of used tissue paper sticking to her dark chocolate skin; ones that Rory had provided.

And when everyone had gotten out, or shall we say stumbled out of the van, it was Steffi who had thrown her bra to the front of van, who asked for it from the boot. It was as delicious a sight as it was now, to find her spread-eagled on the floor of the van, with fresh jizz on all parts of her baby skin.

Entering her battered rear-hole had been no problem at all, especially since it had been stretched by both brothers throughout the four-hour journey. But amidst the stench of the semen and the alcohol, Rory could still whiff the aroma of her body, which was always an aphrodisiac for him.