Yours Lustfully - The End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in his thoughts, he hadn't realized that he had completely unloaded in her mouth, much like he had that night in the back of his van. Steffi swallowed every drop with minimum effort, and gently bit the tip of his foreskin to bring him back to reality.

"I'm sorry," he moaned, "but I can assure you I was still thinking about you," he replied, placing his hand on the shower wall for support.

Steffi licked her lips and gave him a warm smile. "I know you were. About that van?" she chuckled. "Now soap my back," she said, giving the monitor a quick look.

Rory picked up the soap and carefully planted his feet behind her in the tub, sitting down behind her. The warmth of the water felt good around his semi-hard penis, which was equally enjoying the sauna around it.

He moved her hair to a side, and slowly started massaging her back. "Yes, about that van. Maya never told me that you guys were, you know," he struggled for the right words. She lifted her arms, and he took his cue to start soaping the undersides of her breasts.

"So, you never jumped into bed with Moin, Javed and her, like you did with me?" Steffi smiled, pushing her back against his chest, as he aligned his legs outside hers.

"I didn't know it initially, but when I found her lingerie at their mansion, I knew she was on her way to replace me, like she did with you," Steffi said, as his hands soaped her torso.

"She never replaced you, Steffi," Rory retorted softly, "you just became unavailable. You always knew how I felt about you."

"Thanks," she replied coldly, moving his hands away from her crotch. He quickly readjusted to trace the soap along her arms.

"Anyway, it was truly a coincident that we were all working on the same deal together, just after I rejoined the office. I guess both of us were feeling insecure, and when Javed carried her over to what used to be my room at the mansion, I didn't walk out. Neither did she."

"Javed? She hated him! What do the two of you like about him?" he asked, unsure of his own sudden brazenness. He hadn't realized that he had dropped the soap a while back and was simply massaging her body with his bare hands now.

"Easy Rory, you're talking about your boss," Steffi replied with a mock reprimand, although it silenced him immediately.

"Honestly, I don't know. Javed is truly brutal, but he's also the reason why Moin allowed us to join the business, and still has the passion you once had for me."

"I still do, Steffi," Rory swallowed, hoping that his raging hard-on under soft cheeks would provide some evidence. She had felt it a long time back and placing her arms on the edges of the bathtub, hoist herself up for just enough time and space for him to enter her.

"Ouch," she squealed, as he filled her up.

"I'm sorry," he said immediately, as her rear sphincter pulled his foreskin back to its limits.

"It's not you," she said, "it's the client I was with all night. I don't understand why all you men like plundering my poor, little ass so much!" She relaxed her head against his chest, enjoying the warm sensations of the bubbling water and his pulsating erection.

"I don't know for sure," Rory replied, this time playing with her breasts with more confidence.

"But I was and am always attracted to how your ass swayed in the jeans or shorts you wore. I always knew that I wanted to explore it and am glad you complied. And ever since then, both Maya and my wife have truly borne the brunt of it."

Her erect nipples were slipping between his thumbs, as her full breasts sprayed through his grip.

Steffi moaned as he pawed her sensitive spots. "Don't waste the milk, Rory. My baby will need it soon. Speaking of whom," she shuffled, as they heard the shrill cries of her toddler through her monitor.

Rory was way too comfortable inside her and was awaken from his spell as she got up from his lap, creating a splash of bubbles on his relaxed body.

"Shall I wait here?" he asked with genuine confusion, as she wrapped her wet body in a towel. Even Steffi was unsure of what she wanted, but since she had known Rory for a while, gave him a gentle shake of her head.

"No, come with me, but please dry your body first. I'll be in the bedroom," she said, leaving him with a terrible hard-on as she left the bathroom.

Rory sprung out of the tub and used a hand towel to wipe his body dry. He thought about putting on his clothes but decided against it. His heart rate was still racing as he made his way through the house to her bedroom, to find her sitting on a chair, nursing her baby.

Her towel was now loosely sitting on her lap, as the toddler suckled on her nipple to satisfy his hunger. Rory could feel his own hunger driving him wild, as he locked eyes with the divine creature sitting topless in front of him. He hadn't forgotten his station, and sat down on the floor, facing her, as she comforted her child.

His eyes were scanning every inch of her body that he devoured for months without losing its taste. The more he had her, the more he wanted her.

Each time she cradled the baby, her fleshy thighs parted to give him a clear sight of the route to his heaven. The cherry pink folds had struggled to conceal the crevice that had so routinely accommodated his erection, squeezing every ounce of lust out of it.

Steffi observed as he broke his restrain and gently parted her legs with her tacit permission. His tongue was still electrifying for her, a skill she had taught him over countless sessions, where finding her sensitive spots no longer required her guidance.

She struggled to hold onto her baby, as Rory lapped her inners like a dog, running his tongue and fingers in perfect synchrony. John had made similar attempts all night before, but all that he could manage were a few tugs on her labia, which did very little for her off late.

Rory, on the other hand, with his experience, had already started to make her ooze and within minutes, she was squirting from her nipples and her love-hole. She was successful in concealing her moans, which was crucial as her baby had finally fallen asleep.

Planting her feet steadily on the ground, she got up from her seat, and walked over to the crib, as Rory wiped her juices off his face. It was a matter of seconds before the dance of the tongues began, as he lifted her body in his arms and carried her over to the guest room.

He had simultaneously managed to plug her gushing hole with his burning erection. Although she had put on some weight since the delivery of her child, her body always fit into his embrace with ease.

The two gently lay on the bed, locked at the lip and the hip, as Rory journeyed the length of her vagina with long, fast strokes. Her heels kicked into his buttocks every time he filled her to the hilt.

It had been a long wait for Rory all morning, but Steffi knew that the gloves were now off. They wrestled in passion as Rory looked down on his madam, stretching her arms out, drinking in her sheer beauty.

She had been his prized possession and the thought of sharing her with multiple partners had always upset him. But he known all along that this dream could end at the click of a finger, and that he was and never will be a position to negotiate.

However, for now, he was on top, and the entire buffet table was at his disposal. It was a concoction of passion and lust that made him suckle, nibble or bite whatever came in his wake.

And when he came, his guttural moan filled her gullet, much like the mixture of their copious fluids filled her womb. He convulsed long and deep inside her, finally letting go off her hands, which stretched out on the extreme ends of her bed.

They were no longer kissing, but their lips were still aligned, refusing to allow any fresh air surrounding them. When he reluctantly rolled off her, partly because she pushed him off, the room was filled with the music of heavy breathing by the two satiated bodies.

Rory turned his head to soak in the sight of the well fucked woman, who was writhing next to him, covered in the sweat generated through their body heat. His hand reached out to remove the strands of hair from her angelic face, but before it could go any further, she caught it gently.

"I think you've had enough for today. Time for you to leave. Pick me up at 8 am tomorrow," she said, wobbling up from bed and disappearing into the bathroom. No goodbyes were exchanged, but Rory knew that he was back at duty.

...........................

Moin put down his phone on the large mahogany desk, beaming with relief that Steffi had pulled off another miracle. He sunk into plush leather seat, resting his head against the headrest, thanking the Lord for sending Steffi into their lives.

He had always known that she was someone special, but he had never imagined the woman had so many talents. He loved her deeply, but that had nothing to do with the fact that she still sent his heart rate racing. It was more for how she had steadily transformed his business, and slowly pushed his brother and him into a pseudo retirement.

She, and that cousin of hers, Maya.

The thoughts of Maya made him instantly queasy. He had seen few people, especially women, go to the lengths that she did, and that too so unabashedly. While Steffi could still project the image of being coy, Maya got what she wanted on demand. She had Javed wrapped around her fingers, which wasn't usual as far as Javed was concerned, but to keep him constantly engaged was a rare art.

Moin picked up his office phone and dialed Maya's office extension number. "Yes, Moin," she said after a few rings, "how may I help you?"

"Did you hear? Steffi closed the deal with John. We don't have to make any payments now." His tone was that of a proud father, and it made him feel odd.

"That's great! I have another good news for you," she said coolly. "The real estate deal that I was working on is through, too. It should keep us busy till the end of the year. I just got a mail from the client."

Moin paused before he chose his next words. He was experienced enough to understand the competition between the siblings, but he marveled at how it always benefitted his firm.

"This is fantastic news, indeed. Does Javed know?" he asked with excitement.

"Well," he heard her gulp, "he does now. Ouch!"

Moin cradled the handset and got up in a huff. He hurried his way out of his office and walked down the corridor to Maya's office.

It was a quiet day and barring the office peon, there was no one else in his wake. He thought about knocking on her door, but dropping the formality, walked right in.

Standing across the room from him was the broad frame of his brother, who was furiously bucking his hips, holding onto the head of the woman he had just spoken with over the phone.

Maya was sitting behind her desk, with his erection in her mouth, fisting him to completion. Javed led out a roar, as he emptied his load in her mouth, which she drank till its last drop.

His flaccid manhood was still in her grip, as she turned her head to acknowledge Moin, and said, "sorry, we got a bit excited with the successes today!"

He noticed some sperm trickle down the side of her mouth, which she quickly collected on her finger and slurped it clean.

"Guys, this is the office!" Moin yelled, slamming the door shut behind him. The smile on his face, however, and the boner under his pants made it clear to Maya that she'd have to skip her dinner with Aunt Rita and Robin this evening, yet again!